Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Ongoing development:

Karate Bastard posted:

I feel both pride and shame

poo poo I ruined the punchline

Arkannoyed posted:

I suck at drawing, but here you go:

QUACKTASTIC posted:

closer to the source:

burexas.irom posted:

Now someone do I Don't Like Thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

"As am I, perhaps more so" is so good

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

physeter posted:

I appreciate your belief that the nearest town, which is 25 minutes away and boasts a population of approximately 1000 people, has bars full of rednecks with rappelling harnesses and squirrel cages just waiting for the opportunity to risk their lives in a dangerous climb where a fall means near-certain death, but it actually isn't the case.

banned from Starbucks posted:

I'll get right to the point OP. I've sniped over 60 squirrels in my time. I have a gift. Fly me out and let me stay a week in your Appalachian lumberjack paradise to smoke weed and watch your DVDs and I'll bullseye your critter problem.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I suspect "it is part of the ritual" may work its way into IRL use

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Uptime Sinclair posted:

it would be so cool if hp/jkr chat was as probateable as anime video/picture posting. holy moly that would be so, so good.

infernal machines posted:

i'm pretty sure hewlett packard fanfic is still bannable

Uptime Sinclair posted:

dear penthouse; a loose female aquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today,

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

no idea what this means

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the printer-carrying goon

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
amazing

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I am still baffled by the fact that he did that

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I am still baffled by the fact that he did that

Thirst.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I still dont see the pathway from "Carry this printer 500 miles and carry it 500 more" to "We gonna bang, gently caress yeah", but while I've been single for most of a decade, this is a level of thirst I have yet to experience.

Quoth another thread title: Just jerk off, you loving lunatic.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

It was a classic "nice guy" move of assuming that if he did her a favor, she would have sex with him.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I mean, it’s a lonely guy who’s never had a gf, let alone sex. He imagines a “knight in shining armor” scenario where he saves her and she realizes he will do anything for her and so they have sex and yes I am the goon in the story

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

No you're not, he later killed himself.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

GWBBQ posted:

Disconcerting

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

oldpainless posted:

I mean, it’s a lonely guy who’s never had a gf, let alone sex. He imagines a “knight in shining armor” scenario where he saves her and she realizes he will do anything for her and so they have sex and yes I am the goon in the story

You have excuses. More like oldeggshellless.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

GWBBQ posted:

More like oldlifeless

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

More like suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I please

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SpacePig posted:

I've never seen the last few years of American politics summed up so succinctly before.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Hahaha noice.... Ah gently caress my spell check learnt noice.

Noice.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Didn't know Three Olives works for DOW Chemical.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Outrail posted:

Hahaha noice.... Ah gently caress my spell check learnt noice.

Noice.

Noice. Mine too.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Phy posted:

If ze fash tweets go out, who cares vhere zey set?
It's not my department, says Tim Gionet

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

President Beep posted:

jerry Cotton: tv detective

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

The victim was stabbed with a wooden knife and then stuffed into a plastic tube

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

TimWinter posted:

Gonna need a title for the movie with the exploring pig

carry on then posted:

babe: pig in the city?

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
From the "poo poo you just figured out" thread:

Weatherwax posted:

Just wanna point out that wooden knifes are way better for the environment than metal. Since wood is a renewable resource and metal needs a lot of energy to smelt.

thespaceinvader posted:

And well cared for metal has basically infinite useful life, where wood very definitely does not, even when well cared for.

Aphrodite posted:

It's not like I'm having my knives personally forged.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

You should. The quality is higher and it lasts longer and it's great for the local economy if they who smelt it dealt it.

and of course:

Phy posted:

Lol if you don't have Enrique powerfully hammer a new set of flatware for you on the house anvil for every meal

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

From the "poo poo you just figured out" thread:

and of course:

Enrique has a lot of talents, for sure

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Enrique is like PYF's only native meme and I love it

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

TK-42-1 posted:

make good posts and no one remembers you. but you gently caress one flask

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

boar guy posted:

SCORE BIG ON MOTHERS DAY FOR UNDER $40!!!!!

gently caress off
nice can i speak to your manager talons, i guess they know their market

Xand_Man posted:

drat your mom's offering a pretty good deal

boar guy posted:

what? no....NO!

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Context: this is the internet culture warriors thread and this is Bust Rodd.

Bust Rodd posted:

Arivia posted:

when we're posting about trans issues your cis white gay dude or whateveriness doesn't really count for poo poo, honey

this is the attitude that takes queer allies and turns them into TERFs and the sooner you drop it the better. queer issues are queer issues and the difference doesn’t matter to most people.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Just because you are no longer in danger of murder by biker gangs doesnt mean you are suddenly free from oppression

Bust Rodd posted:

I feel like you post in Chinese with how little anything you direct to me makes sense.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

我觉得你应该学习,在适合的时候,要闭嘴多一些。

nickmeister posted:

Nice google translate chinese

The Saddest Rhino posted:

我的母语是中文 ,你这废才。

I remember when saddest rhino started posting in the IoSM thread and people thought he was a LoB imitator :allears:

Torchlighter has a new favorite as of 07:24 on Apr 2, 2019

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Torchlighter posted:

Context: this is the internet culture warriors thread and this is Bust Rodd.

this is the attitude that takes queer allies and turns them into TERFs and the sooner you drop it the better. queer issues are queer issues and the difference doesn’t matter to most people.

I remember when saddest rhino started posting in the IoSM thread and people thought he was a LoB imitator :allears:
[/quote]

Saddest Rhino dunking on people in Chinese is 非常好

Comment 1: I think you should learn when it's appropriate to shut up.

Comment 2: My native language is Chinese, you waste.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Enrique is like PYF's only native meme and I love it
Someone's never seen a small pastry before.

and Amish you forgot this one

rodbeard posted:

How much wood would a wood knife wood if a wood knife would knife wood?

bell jar posted:

only a whittle

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
"Everything is covered in something brand new".

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823457 (needs archives)

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

MY GIRLFRIEND insists on listening to Top 40 FM stations whenever we take her car anywhere. It's an endless wasteland of vain, broken idiots reciting lyrics and music written by the same dozen or so people operating out of California. Every track is designed in a lab to be addictive, emotionally manipulative, and optimally marketable. I’ve endured a lot of reprehensible poo poo on our road trips together. There’s Sam Smith, who charmed the world by sobbing into a microphone like Jimmy Swaggart. There’s Megan Trainor, who is contractually obligated to include at least one mention of her huge rear end in every single. There’s Taylor Swift, who wants to be a “bad gurl” despite being as edgy as Motel 6 wallpaper.

But worst of all is Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You”.

A few months ago it began playing three to four times an hour on every FM cesspool across the country, almost as if there was a concerted effort by Clearchannel and iHeartRadio to exhaust the public’s interest in it as fast they could. Yet it persists to this day, playing incessantly between endless repeats of vile 21 Pilots and Chainsmokers hits.

Ed begins by boldly shunning one of pop music’s most sacred idols, “The Club”. Instead, he prefers to be among his people at the bar “doing shots” and “talking slow”. At some point a woman approaches Ed and speaks to “only him”, perhaps believing him to be a tubby, drunken leprechaun that will grant her a wish. Van Morrison is namedropped, so you know that Ed is totally above the Top 40 schlock that he’s currently subjecting you to. I’m surprised the next verse doesn’t involve him lecturing Girl on the rich, dark sound that only vinyl can provide. Instead, Ed starts to dance with this enraptured stranger, probably grinding his chode against her miniskirt to the sultry sounds of “Van the Man”.

Not trying to brag, but the first time I heard the bridge of this song my first thought was, “Was that the loving chorus from ‘No Scrubs’?” The surviving members of TLC apparently thought so, and began exploring legal restitution a few weeks after the song poo poo up the charts. Ed and his legion of studio lawyers immediately capitulated and gave TLC writing credits, even though being non-consensually associated with this song should be legally actionable in any God-fearing country.

The bridge, sung to the tune of “No Scrubs”, begins with “Girl, you know I want your love. Your love was handmade for somebody like me.” I can’t argue with his logic, honestly. As we’re about to find out in the next verse, both Ed and his new lady-friend are terrible assholes. He would also have us believe that she actively wanted Ed to “put your (doughy, ginger) body on me”, probably in the same sense that Ivanka Trump wants The Don’ to put his body on her. Hint: It involves access to large amounts of money.

The chorus begins here, but I’ll save it for later.

Having bonded over drunken thrusting in an Irish pub, Ed and Girl go on their first date. And wouldn’t you know it, they’re entirely compatible! Compatible in the sense that they’re both unbearable, anyway. It’s like two people on OkCupid meeting after answering in the affirmative to match questions like “Do you think that tipping cultivates feelings of entitlement and should be banned for the good of our culture?” or “Do you enjoy lengthy conversations/debates about circumcision?”

Our deplorable duo begin their evening together by ripping off a Chinese buffet. Ed piles tremendous amounts of food on his plate and gorges himself (try to contain your shock). Girl opens up her purse, presumably with several plastic bags inside, and dumps food into it. Sheeran congratulates himself and his partner for being “thrifty”, probably because a Buzzfeed or Salon article once told him that stealing food from immigrants just trying to run a business is acceptable because Trump or something. To make matters worse, these gigantic pricks occupy their table for “hours” discussing the feast they’re stuffing into their gullets and handbags. Probably after closing, if I had to guess. And if you think the busboy found a single red cent left behind on their table, I envy your loving optimism more than words can say.

Speaking of exploiting immigrants, Ed and Girl depart in a taxi that gets immediately transformed into their personal gently caress-den. They sloppily kiss each other in the back seat as Ed’s fat fingers fumble their way over Girl’s moistened crevices. The scent of several pounds of ill-gotten Chinese food mingles with the odor of Guiness-infused sweat as their driver begins to question the wisdom of leaving Pakistan. Ed takes a break from his dry humping to lean forward and ask the driver to “make the radio play” (this very song, odds are). I have to assume the poor bastard was grateful for an excuse to cover up the symphony of wet squelches behind him. Ed’s only act of kindness in this entire song was accidental, and a product of his lack of empathy.

Now, as promised, we get to the chorus.

Sheeran, his mind clouded by lust and MSG, begins trying to describe the sensations of coitus in the most nonsensical way possible. The thrusting of his blindingly-white rear end over her prone form is described as “push[ing] and pull[ing] like a magnet do.” You might be tempted to believe that his awkward use of ebonics was intended to lead into a rhyme that he felt was absolutely essential, but he couldn’t find a more eloquent way to make it work. Nah. The next line is “Although my heart is falling too.” What the gently caress am I supposed to derive from that? He’s sad that he’s getting laid? His heart sank because he thought of the episode where Dr. Green died on “ER”? If anyone’s heart should be sinking, it should be Girl’s as she watched the coils of red fur spill outward as Ed unbuttoned his shirt.

Oblivious to the feelings of others as always, Ed spends more time describing the aftermath of their lovemaking than the act itself. “[L]ast night you were in my room, and now my bedsheets smell like you,” Ed croons in ecstasy. Imagine, if you will, this neckbearded Englishman sprawled out in his bed next to a woman presumably far above his metaphorical weight class and far under his actual weight class. His nostrils flare as he inhales the combined scent of vagina, Astroglide, and General Tso’s. A satisfied grin creeps through his tangle of unkempt facial hair. Though the actual lyric is “Every day discovering something brand new”, my mind can’t help but hear it as “Everything is covered in something brand new.” Lamps, and end tables, and that poster with the naked women that have Pink Floyd albums painted on their backs covered in the combined bioslime of Ed and Girl—like a set decorated by H.R. Giger. Great ropey strands dangle from the ceiling like the webs of some unspeakable spider before dribbling onto the carpet to harden into crusts. Everything is covered in something brand new.

Everything is covered in something brand new.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ew

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
That's amazing, needs to be printed in a small town newspaper review.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

and Amish you forgot this one

That one was really good.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Slim Pickens posted:

Get your support behind the REAL heroes instead.

Slim Pickens posted:

If you don't treat your normal job like you're making huge personal sacrifices to work, then what are you even doing with your life?

BeAuMaN posted:

Mod lives matter :colbert:
What color would be the SA Mods line? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Once talked to a lad from a small town in the west. They had a guy they called 'making GBS threads Podge'.

Apparently some dude would leave foot long shits along the windowsills across the town.

Big ropey thick bastards. They never caught him, but he was spotted late one night in the act. He was descriped as some old bearded lad with a Liverpool football club hoody. When challánged he was said to have sprinted full pelt into the night cackling a trail of ropey poo poo following.

Went on for years, nothing for months at a time, then bam a lovely sill.