Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

skylined! posted:

‘I would like a more lenient sentence’
Cohen just can't stop scamming.

It's actually kind of endearing.

Rent-A-Cop fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Apr 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Herman Cain on the Fed!?

There's no way the senate is going to approve him is there?

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Herman Cain on the Fed!?

hahahahahhahahha

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Jaxyon posted:

Nothing can stop him. He's unstoppable. He's going to get elected as god-emperor for life.

If only people had listened to you, forums poster. If only.

if you thought daddy mueller the republican kkkop was gonna save you , I can’t help you

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Charlz Guybon posted:

Herman Cain on the Fed!?

Has the Senate not approved anyone Trump nominated?

I honestly don't know.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'm sorry if this has been gone over before but why does Chuck Schumer have to be dems senate leader?

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'm sorry if this has been gone over before but why does Chuck Schumer have to be dems senate leader?

Because the other dems senators chose him.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

because who sucks more than him and stands for nothing and is really old . Literally that’s why

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Charlz Guybon posted:

Herman Cain on the Fed!?

cain actually has an extensive history serving on the fed soooo

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

if you thought daddy mueller the republican kkkop was gonna save you , I can’t help you

We really need a rundown at the top of every page of the response everyone inevitably has to give to this low effort dumb garbage. gently caress off.

1] no one in this thread has been championing mueller as some sort of savior

2] there are documented, obvious and out in the open crimes that trump and co have committed, some involving Russians during his campaign, some involving obstruction of investigations into his campaign

3] it is fine and normal for people to want to see the conclusion of the findings of the SCO re: the above, and not accept the entire report swept under the rug by a corrupt AG who has been known as corrupt for three decades

4] no one believes any action can be taken against trump other than impeachment. He can still be held accountable and electorally damaged, and more of his inner circle brought down

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

luxury handset posted:

for what it's worth, herman cain served on the board of the fed reserve kansas city branch for like six years

For real? I had no idea. What was his record like?

^
Crows turn off

A few judges and appointees have had to be withdrawn because they wouldnt pass

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Man has relentlessly persuing presidential crimes ever worked?

Wrap it up, Dems

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Thread getting extra meta tonight

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

It's hilarious they think he's gonna pull voters from dems instead of cannibalizing their own party.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

skylined! posted:

We really need a rundown at the top of every page of the response everyone inevitably has to give to this low effort dumb garbage. gently caress off.

1] no one in this thread has been championing mueller as some sort of savior

2] there are documented, obvious and out in the open crimes that trump and co have committed, some involving Russians during his campaign, some involving obstruction of investigations into his campaign

3] it is fine and normal for people to want to see the conclusion of the findings of the SCO re: the above, and not accept the entire report swept under the rug by a corrupt AG who has been known as corrupt for three decades

4] no one believes any action can be taken against trump other than impeachment. He can still be held accountable and electorally damaged, and more of his inner circle brought down

this is it, this is why DnD and CSPAM have this stupid loving "herrrrr dumb liberal vs. dumb NOTHING MATTERS RICK AND MORTY WATCHER" poo poo

1. not in this thread, but other threads. there were literal "don't kill yourself" posts. i dont want anybody to kill themselves but that was real and it happened. maybe YOU don't care that much but some people did.

2. yeah, everyday. he couldn't be anymore corrupt unless he was Nixon.

3. sure, we all want to see it.

4. remember when he said he could murder somebody in broad daylight on 5th avenue? it won't matter. and this isn't because "lol nothing matters" it's because our country is a joke.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

this is it, this is why DnD and CSPAM have this stupid loving "herrrrr dumb liberal vs. dumb NOTHING MATTERS RICK AND MORTY WATCHER" poo poo

1. not in this thread, but other threads. there were literal "don't kill yourself" posts. i dont want anybody to kill themselves but that was real and it happened. maybe YOU don't care that much but some people did.

2. yeah, everyday. he couldn't be anymore corrupt unless he was Nixon.

3. sure, we all want to see it.

4. remember when he said he could murder somebody in broad daylight on 5th avenue? it won't matter. and this isn't because "lol nothing matters" it's because our country is a joke.

Cool well it's real great that you're holding posters in this thread to things that other people said, that's definitely a great way to behave

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

surely we can all come together and not respond to the most obvious troll imaginable long enough for them to get probated

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

eke out posted:

surely we can all come together and not respond to the most obvious troll imaginable long enough for them to get probated
That's the kind of optimism I like to see!

Have you considered standing on a counter when you say things like that?

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

eke out posted:

I laughed.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Jaxyon posted:

Cool well it's real great that you're holding posters in this thread to things that other people said, that's definitely a great way to behave

the gently caress are you talking about, stop being a passive aggressive little poo poo

eke out posted:

guy says stuff some people don't like, must be egging for that probie because i love being unable to post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

the gently caress are you talking about, stop being a passive aggressive little poo poo

guy says stuff some people don't like, must be egging for that probie because i love being unable to post

Can you not spend 3 pages complaining about strawman posters in this thread? Thanks!

syense
Oct 13, 2018

people who play large jenga at bars have nothing of interest in their lives.
the idea that the system as designed is affording him protection from legal threats seems valid to me. senate over represents rural voters and rural voters elected trump. if the senate is just gonna look the other way on anything seriously bad the guy does, he can do whatever he wants.

he might not be able to murder someone on fifth avenue, but its def a squeaker.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

What, exactly, are you hoping to achieve by posting? Is there any particular point you're trying to make?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Can you not spend 3 pages complaining about strawman posters in this thread? Thanks!

are we not counting the last 2 weeks at all? straw men? the idea that Mueller was gonna lock Donald up and put bad daddy president away is not foreign concept.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

syense posted:

the idea that the system as designed is affording him protection from legal threats seems valid to me. senate over represents rural voters and rural voters elected trump. if the senate is just gonna look the other way on anything seriously bad the guy does, he can do whatever he wants.

he might not be able to murder someone on fifth avenue, but its def a squeaker.

No, he was right. He could. Especially if the person he murders is AOC or really any Democrat.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

FilthyImp posted:

Also Quailures, Avocado is the Ancient Mexican word for testicle so really you should know it's about harvesting child testicles to not only create an army of servile eunuchs, but also to ensure that their youth fluids power the evil Chtonic hearts of evil at the DNC.
Obviously child female testicles have the most power.

The liberal gays are gonna transgender our those poor migrant children :ohdear:

Also, judging by your posts just on this page, I don't think you get to call anyone else "passive-aggressive".

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

twice burned ice posted:

What, exactly, are you hoping to achieve by posting? Is there any particular point you're trying to make?

yes. my point is that no matter WHAT the Mueller report says:

1. it doesnt matter. because trump wont face any consequences. and this isn't because "lol nothing matters" it's because our entire government sucks poo poo.

2. even if he WERE to face consequences, i don't ever want to see Pence as our president. and the idea that there was "middle ground" between nothing and impeachment doesn't make any sense.

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

I don't know guys, if we can execute him right now we might as well drop it and let him do whatever the gently caress he wants for the next 6 years. Why bother making anything public if he's just going to commit more crimes that we have to go through the trouble of investigating? :effort:

Stickman fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Apr 5, 2019

syense
Oct 13, 2018

VH4Ever posted:

No, he was right. He could. Especially if the person he murders is AOC or really any Democrat.

"The president was entrusted by our Constitution to defend the United States from all threats, and here the President identified a threat, and acted to neutralize. It is in keeping with the founding fathers intent, and his campaign promises to limit government bloat by performing the neutralization himself. The unhinged Democratic party can lift this individual up on a pillar if they want; lionizing the US's enemies is certainly routine for them at this point, but the President will not stand for attacks on our nation and will act to protect US Citizens."

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

are we not counting the last 2 weeks at all? straw men? the idea that Mueller was gonna lock Donald up and put bad daddy president away is not foreign concept.

You clearly haven't been reading the thread if you think you're the first person to jump in here and "own all the goons" by saying nothing matters with trump. Your kind of insufferable posting is very annoying, and doesn't contribute at all!

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Voters got swayed by some loser named Comey saying he was looking into some email scandal, I feel like Actual Crimes publicly being attributed to Dondo Turnip will be politically helpful even if the Dems don't exploit the possibilities fully.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

He totally stole this from Clint Eastwood

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

syense posted:

"The president was entrusted by our Constitution to defend the United States from all threats, and here the President identified a threat, and acted to neutralize. It is in keeping with the founding fathers intent, and his campaign promises to limit government bloat by performing the neutralization himself. The unhinged Democratic party can lift this individual up on a pillar if they want; lionizing the US's enemies is certainly routine for them at this point, but the President will not stand for attacks on our nation and will act to protect US Citizens."

Is that an actual quote from someone? Because yeah, that would totally be the reaction!

yes. my point is that no matter WHAT the Mueller report says:

1. it doesnt matter. because trump wont face any consequences. and this isn't because "lol nothing matters" it's because our entire government sucks poo poo.

2. even if he WERE to face consequences, i don't ever want to see Pence as our president. and the idea that there was "middle ground" between nothing and impeachment doesn't make any sense.

I see someone was kind enough to get you a new av! Enjoy it! It suits you.

EDIT

syense posted:

god i hope its not a real quote. we're all hosed if thats the stage we are at.

I was sort of hoping you knew...

VH4Ever fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Apr 5, 2019

syense
Oct 13, 2018

VH4Ever posted:

Is that an actual quote from someone? Because yeah, that would totally be the reaction!

god i hope its not a real quote. we're all hosed if thats the stage we are at.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

VH4Ever posted:

EDIT

i could pay 5 bucks and change this, but i'd like to know how saying mueller won't help us makes me a nazi

there probably isn't an explanation that makes sense

syense
Oct 13, 2018

VH4Ever posted:

EDIT

oh, i wrote it, so its def not like a copy-paste from somewhere, i just meant i hope no one is publicly and officially and actually sharing those sentiments; that its okay for the president to kill people under the guise of protecting americans...

...at least, i hope theyre not saying its okay if he does it directly. we have a chain of command for a reason.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

i could pay 5 bucks and change this, but i'd like to know how saying mueller won't help us makes me a nazi

No, Trump will definitely not get impeached or face criminal charges for this. But anything the report's turned up that makes Trump look bad hurts his chances to get reelected.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

syense posted:

oh, i wrote it, so its def not like a copy-paste from somewhere, i just meant i hope no one is publicly and officially and actually sharing those sentiments; that its okay for the president to kill people under the guise of protecting americans...

...at least, i hope theyre not saying its okay if he does it directly. we have a chain of command for a reason.

My faith in our institutions lately is a bit...depleted.

Don't ask me, I didn't give it to you. The red text sort of covered it. But it's gone now so at least I have the memories!

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
Hey how about we don't put actual hate symbols on people who disagree with us, wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I maintain there's a fair chance Trump gets indicted if he is still alive in mid-2021.

It'd probably be for money crimes, though.