Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mantis42 posted:

Except the part where the economy is directed by a proletarian dictatorship and the Communist Party maintains administrative oversight of major firms.

I didn't realize the proletariat wanted so many empty malls.

EDIT: phoneposting, will provide tax later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Mantis42 posted:

In any case, the PRC is the only major power with a gameplan for the future and the will to enact it.

In videogame terms, the Morganites have already wiped out the Gaians so the only hope for a "good" ending is Sheng-Ji Yang bruteforcing the human race to the Ascension.

UN peacekeepers are the only good faction.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

drilldo squirt posted:

So what is the chance that bidden isn't actually a molester, and this whole thing is a misunderstanding caused by him surrounding himself with suck ups who tell him it's not weird?

I don't think his actions are sexual. I DO think they're inappropriate and based on the privilege a rich white man has to do what he pleases with people who are not rich white men.

Radish posted:

I mean there are videos. At the very best he has no respect for physical boundaries and understands he can't pull that poo poo with men.
I've seen numerous pictures of him shoulder rubbing dudes.

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

cr0y posted:

Lordy these people need help

Its always some famous place instead of an actual secret lair no one would actually find in West Virginia.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Angry_Ed posted:

I didn't realize the proletariat wanted so many empty malls.
Communist dictatorships only create a new bourgeoisie class based on raw power instead of power tokens, debate me.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

RuanGacho posted:

Its always some famous place instead of an actual secret lair no one would actually find in West Virginia.

They live in those places though so that can't happen.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

I'm not convinced anyone actually gives a poo poo about Crenshaw

Personally I think most potential GOP leaders are being overshadowed by Trump since there can only be one unltimate leader figure. Once he's no longer politically relevant it will be a back stabbing session to see who succeeds him and I think Crenshaw has the background and love from the media to rise up. Its hard though since everyone right now is trying to not be TOO noticable in order to avoid pissing off Trump by taking away attention from him.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

UN peacekeepers are the only good faction.

They impotently cling to the past despite it being completely unsuited for the radically changing world they live in. Its peak liberalism, suited only for the vats.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

RuanGacho posted:

Do you have any idea how many captive children that automated people mover can transport per hour?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Mantis42 posted:

Except the part where the economy is directed by a proletarian dictatorship and the Communist Party maintains administrative oversight of major firms.

It's a centrally planned economy and they do have a lot of power to direct resources. Right now they're forcing factories to produce products no one wants so that they can keep workers employed. In turn these companies borrow money from state owned banks who hide all the bad debt they're collecting. The system only works because it's reached that 'too big to fail' stage.

Food safety looks like something out of an Upton Sinclair novel and you probably don't want to be in a school when an earthquake hits. China is not something anyone would want to emulate.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Random Stranger posted:

Please let someone storm the Getty to try to rescue the kids.

I mean this theory makes it far more likely a mass shooting occurs at the Getty so you might get your wish I guess?

They should legitimately be made aware of this kind of poo poo, it's pretty sad.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

RuanGacho posted:

Mar A Lago is pretty well known.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

Radish posted:

Personally I think most potential GOP leaders are being overshadowed by Trump since there can only be one unltimate leader figure. Once he's no longer politically relevant it will be a back stabbing session to see who succeeds him and I think Crenshaw has the background and love from the media to rise up. Its hard though since everyone right now is trying to not be TOO noticable in order to avoid pissing off Trump by taking away attention from him.

I don't really agree with any part of this narrative. Sure, they're not looking for anyone for 2024 yet, but nothing about the guy gives me the idea that he's even going to hit the debate stage. He's a first-term Representative who got a small profile boost due to SNL making fun of his eyepatch. Campaigns have been spun of less, but it's not like I've seen anyone call him "rising star Dan Crenshaw" or anything. I think we pay more attention to him than the media does, he's just one of dozens of Republicans who get on talkshows sometimes.

Whether Trump wins or loses, I don't think we have any idea who will walk away with the Republican nom in 2024.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Radish posted:

i think if crenshaw does rise, he will be the next McCain type figure. other than that, i am not sure what the GOP will be like post trump. i think the party has gone too far right to survive long term on a super national level.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Pleads posted:

I mean this theory makes it far more likely a mass shooting occurs at the Getty so you might get your wish I guess?

They should legitimately be made aware of this kind of poo poo, it's pretty sad.

I have zero doubt that they are aware of this.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

I don't really agree with any part of this narrative. Sure, they're not looking for anyone for 2024 yet, but nothing about the guy gives me the idea that he's even going to hit the debate stage. He's a first-term Representative who got a small profile boost due to SNL making fun of his eyepatch. Campaigns have been spun of less, but it's not like I've seen anyone call him "rising star Dan Crenshaw" or anything. I think we pay more attention to him than the media does, he's just one of dozens of Republicans who get on talkshows sometimes.

Whether Trump wins or loses, I don't think we have any idea who will walk away with the Republican nom in 2024.

That's fair. It's basically impossible to predict at this point anyway.

I don't think the rising star narrative matters anymore though since pundits have been increasingly bad at predicting who will be popular.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
:lol:

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1114218062155325441

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus christ that's a terrible cover.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Is he wearing a child's backpack as body armor?

It's one of them water packs with a retractable straw in it.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Took a few seconds to realize this wasn’t chuck tingle.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Took a few seconds to realize this wasn’t chuck tingle.

Pounded in the Butt by my Own Justice Department

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

how do you parody people that aren't embarrassed by the most embarrassing picture of him?

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

stillvisions posted:

To be fair, if I were a Black person in an area with heavy LEO presence, I'd probably be inclined to wear a bulletproof vest as well in case I was caught briskly walking, checking my phone, walking towards or away from a cop, etc.

I don't think that tactical bib is gonna do much if someone tries to shoot him

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

why is mero always screaming

all caps my sensitive ears!

He's trying to give the chuds cancer ala windmills.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I should make an anti Trump book that lays out all the evidence against him but give it that title and cover.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1114182091745431552

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/1114206622241492993

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
i want to be in the timeline where ghost written poo poo books are illegal.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

theflyingorc posted:

I DO think they're inappropriate and based on the privilege a rich white man has to do what he pleases with people who are not rich white men.

But enough about his Iraq war vote.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1114199635185348608

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

You forgot this
:ironicat:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

I've seen numerous pictures of him shoulder rubbing dudes.
Why do you think he's called BI-den?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
This has got to be the best time to be a high functioning schizophrenic in history.

Iverron
May 13, 2012

This is animal cruelty.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Iverron posted:

This is animal cruelty.

I mean it's Huckabee, of course the only thing he finds funny is torturing a dog.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

This has got to be the best time to be a high functioning schizophrenic in history.

I dunno, the time when you could potentially be taken seriously as a prophet must have been pretty sweet for a schizophrenic.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Nomination withdraw for not being terrible enough.

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1114221479070130176?s=19

Mr_Moose
May 4, 2004
To understand Biden, you have to see if there's scenarios where he's behaved the exact same way to Obama's wife and children.

I doubt he ever did the "coming up from behind and sniffing/kissing hair" to Michelle or their daughters because he actually respects Barack, and he has always known it makes women uncomfortable. He may have been able to hug and embrace them, but not manhandling their shoulders and rubbing his nose in their hair. '

edit:That is just an assumption, as far as treating the Obama women with more respect goes. I'm %100 positive Biden has been privately corrected for his behavior around women before and is absolutely trying to gaslight the media with his statements.

Mr_Moose fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Apr 5, 2019

Taiko
Jul 13, 2006

drilldo squirt posted:

It's kinda insane how many democratic politicians would rather have trump than this guy.

It would be interesting to see that list, it's a real list right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

this is dire