Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The next thing you should drink after that mule is a glass of water. :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

all sorts of cocktails classic and new are interesting to try but when it is very hot out there is nothing like a mojito, this is mint's highest and best use

Stoner Sloth

hamjobs posted:

:glomp:

Recommend: make the weed noise several times then eat something carby but small; that usually helps with the appetite.

Thanks friendo - given that a try and managed a piece of toast with some nice Kangaroo Island honey :)

Goons Are Great posted:

Can you guys recommend me a good drink? On my way into a bar to meet friends, I want to try a bit.

Note that I barely ever drink, never was drunk once in my life and don't know anything about this!! :sun:

Some excellent suggestions so far... and definitely steer clear of those long island ice teas for now!

I'd like to add to them:

Mojito - very refreshing and pretty light, lots of variations on it too

White russian - nice if you prefer a milk based cocktail and every stoner should try one at least once IMHO

Gin and tonic - lots of variations but can be really nice with good gin and at least decent tonic water, switched to drinking a lot of these recently to avoid straight spirits or mixers with coke as much

I used to drink a lot of whiskey, mostly irish and bourbons, and they can be good straight or with a mixer. Old Fashioneds can be good whiskey cocktails if they're made well but they're associated with people trying to be Mad Men if that's still a thing?

Anyways hope you're having a good night Goons Are Great!

Resting Lich Face posted:

The next thing you should drink after that mule is a glass of water. :c00l:

Also excellent advice :)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

all sorts of cocktails classic and new are interesting to try but when it is very hot out there is nothing like a mojito, this is mint's highest and best use

Haha beat me to it, definitely agree with this though!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Stoner Sloth posted:

Also excellent advice :)

I want him to have fun and not have much consequence.

... as I proceed to not follow my own advice and get plastered.

alnilam

just put bb to bed she is so cute omg

now drinking :beerpal: and make bred :cheers:

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

qft

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Farecoal

There he go
i don't drink alkyhol

Robot Made of Meat

Screwdrivers are a pretty safe bet for non-drinking types. It's orange juice, but with a little bite. Don't drink too much though.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

Farecoal posted:

i don't drink alkyhol

nothing wrong with that :cool:

alnilam

I personally like it tho

Stoner Sloth

Resting Lich Face posted:

I want him to have fun and not have much consequence.

... as I proceed to not follow my own advice and get plastered.

:cheers: yeah, am never good at following my own advice with alcohol either.

I'm thinking of having a sneaky mojito but wondering I should wait till noon at least, been wanting to try one with these finger limes I have... they're weird but awesome native Australian fruit, kind of like caviar or little bubbles of lime flavoured goodness that burst when you chew them.

Goons Are Gifts

The mule was great and so far no drunk effects, even though I expected it to hit more, due to alcohol vs body mass.

Drank three glasses of water afterwards and decided not to go for another glass of something.
Worked out great!

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I'm drinking a beer. I bought it because it has a goode boi on the label

sb hermit

Goons Are Great posted:

I honestly don't know for sure. Usually I like sweet more than bitter, but that's a quite general statement.
I usually prefer wine over beer, but since I really am one of the most boring drinker imaginable I maybe had 10 beers and 3 glasses of wine in my life, plus a few proseccos and I guess champagne somewhen?

Thanks! I tried a Moscow mule for now to test it and I do like this. If I go really crazy I may get one glass of something else that is less alcoholic and then more tests have to wait until another day, so I can be sure I don't end up actually drunk. Let's see if this is possible! :beerpal:

I’m gonna make a few mules too in solidarity

sb hermit

I Was The Fury posted:

I'm drinking a beer. I bought it because it has a goode boi on the label

I, too, am guilty of buying alcohol and bread and other foodstuffs because they had good boys/girls on them

Goons Are Gifts

el dorito posted:

I’m gonna make a few mules too in solidarity

Enjoy! I think I'm a fan now

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pixaal posted:

Vodka + Orange Juice (Screwdriver) or Vodka + Lemonade are what I started drinking in college with cheap vodka really covers the taste. I have no idea what a vodka lemonade is called. If you want a drink I can only describe as "Christmas flavored" 80 proof captain Morgan spiced rum + milk about 25-30% rum. No other rum tastes good like this. I have no idea what made me mix this (I ran out of soda and had milk and was in college and was drunk okay, yes I do know what made me try it). I call it "interesting". It's not something I could drink a lot of like but I usually make a few in December each year so it's not bad.

blueberry vodka, nice and easy :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Currently drinking a cherry Coke with added weed power!!!!

I Was The Fury

WEED but in the midwest

I Was The Fury

I Was The Fury posted:

WEED but in the midwest

wEed

Jaded Burnout

midweedst

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I Was The Fury posted:

WEED but in the midwest

lol but that's literally me now

FRICK, that's me

Goons Are Gifts

smoking a lot of wood in the weeds

Jaded Burnout

I hope the plastic straws business was a real deal because these cardboard straws suck

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jaded Burnout posted:

I hope the plastic straws business was a real deal because these cardboard straws suck

New fashion trend- body piercings with reusable metal straws- never leave home without one while being kind to the environment!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Splatmaster posted:

New fashion trend- body piercings with reusable metal straws- never leave home without one while being kind to the environment!

I already put all kinds of random objects in my partner's stretched ear lobes please do not make the obvious joke.

Goons Are Gifts

Byob I'm feeling particularly unchill today, what are your strategic chill strategies?

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Splatmaster posted:

If you're going with body piercings as a solution why not have a long piercing from the inside of your mouth down to the tip of your finger, lined with flexible tubing, then you can drink by sticking your finger in a liquid and sucking. Practical and a great party trick. Also use it as a snorkel!

alnilam

Goons Are Great posted:

Byob I'm feeling particularly unchill today, what are your strategic chill strategies?

take a nice walk in a park, stare at a river / body of water for a while, watch birbs, climb a tree

alnilam

roomforthetuna posted:

If you're going with body piercings as a solution why not have a long piercing from the inside of your mouth down to the tip of your finger, lined with flexible tubing, then you can drink by sticking your finger in a liquid and sucking. Practical and a great party trick. Also use it as a snorkel!

lol

Goons Are Gifts

roomforthetuna posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

take a nice walk in a park, stare at a river / body of water for a while, watch birbs, climb a tree

:agreed:

Goons Are Gifts

Searching for a tree to climb right now

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

I look at cute animals
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769444&pagenumber=550&perpage=40

And take microdose cbd mints

Scaly Haylie

shazam is shagood

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Goons Are Great posted:

Searching for a tree to climb right now

:ohdear:

Goons Are Gifts

byob helped me find my chill again

Goons Are Gifts

Found a tree by the way and posted from the high ground. Got down safely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
ok whew