Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Facebook Aunt posted:

"If there was crime, there should be punishment. If the specific criminal should be involved in the punishment process then this was a happy accident, but if not then any criminal would do, and since everyone was undoubtedly guilty of something, the net result was that, in general terms, justice was done." -Men at Arms, Terry Pratchett

ya if u think getting scammed means ur guilty of giving the scammers isk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

remember when they banned 80 people because of the bonus room fiasco?

it was only when James 315 pbuh made a 15 page essay that CCP realized "Hey, we can't just ban an entire chat room because 3 people did weird stuff in it" and unbanned the majority of the people they banned, who 90% were literal scam VICTIMS from previous bonus rooms

I completely forget what this was about.

E: oooh, this is after I stopped playing. Yeah, Eve attracts the dregs of humanity

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 9, 2019

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Klyith posted:

Woah, really? What about the bug when T2 BPOs were dropping from citadel wrecks, early in the citadels rollout? I thought that was because the in-use blueprints were supposed to drop, and the bug was that sometimes they were dropping a T2 version of the same BP?

I got the totally wrong idea from that I guess.

I don't remember that specifically, but if I had to guess, it was just spawning a new blueprint as loot when it wasn't supposed to, and it defaulted to an original because that is probably the default.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

i am an armchair lawyer and this is why ccp did an oops when he banned a REAL LIFE POLITICIAN ready you're assholes ccp

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i am an armchair lawyer and this is why ccp did an oops when he banned a REAL LIFE POLITICIAN ready you're assholes ccp

I did find the guy talking specifically about iceland law interesting, he didn't sound like a texas lawyer.

But all the texas lawyers speaking up are entertaining as gently caress.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Luigi Thirty posted:

I completely forget what this was about.

E: oooh, this is after I stopped playing. Yeah, Eve attracts the dregs of humanity

just be aware most of it is lies and propaganda

but enough of it is true

xyzzyx
Jun 9, 2011

:nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:
I joined the forum to play with Goons (J4G). If I can't play with you guys can you point me toward a corp so I can spy for you?

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

xyzzyx posted:

I joined the forum to play with Goons (J4G). If I can't play with you guys can you point me toward a corp so I can spy for you?

kramelfret is recruiting

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

xyzzyx posted:

Hi xtitties

xyzzyx
Jun 9, 2011

:nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan::nyan:

Micromancer posted:

kramelfret is recruiting

Thanks.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

xyzzyx posted:

this could have been the punchline to a brick joke that spanned 8 years

how can you gently caress up an opportunity like that

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
Can't CCP just ban you for no reason? Like there is not a drat thing you can do about it?

xyzzyx
Jun 9, 2011

I sent a message to Kramelfret Is Recruiting. Should I contact xtitties as well?

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:

ragedx posted:

Can't CCP just ban you for no reason? Like there is not a drat thing you can do about it?

The ban(s) are the most unimportant issue. The "problem" is the removal from the CSM because alleged breaking of an NDA because that could have a real negative effect on his real-life job/career.

Rapulum_Dei
Sep 7, 2009
But it’s _impossible_ he could be dishonest because in addition to being an eve player he’s a lawyer, politician and lobbyist.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

whole thing is mad cringe

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

CainFortea posted:

That's kind of a weird hill there. Tech 2 BPOS have very little impact these days. I mean, they'd be nice to have but researchd BPCs let you have fewer materials in the build.

I mean, yeah, but tell that to 2007 noob me looking into manufacturing

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

It wasn't always this way. Today, invented BPCs default to an ME of 2 (of a maximum of 10.) However, before the Crius expansion overhauled invention, invented BPCs defaulted to ME -2. That doesn't sound that bad, until you learn that a negative ME reduces the material efficiency of a BPC not by -1% per level, but -25% per level. So, depending on which decryptors were used, any inventor required between 0% to 100% more materials than an unresearched T2 BPO.

aw yissss. that poo poo went on from like 2006 to 2014 and made *some players* unfathomably rich. Like, unimaginably, shamelessly, undescribably rich.

Things such as this should be known by all, and should never be forgotten either.

Mr. Pickles fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Apr 10, 2019

wafflethief
Jun 2, 2013

ragedx posted:

Unfortunately, yes, and they do it the day after you renew subs on 4 accounts and pay for the next year's fanfest tickets. They also ignore both you and PayPal as you try to get either an explanation or a refund. I got the full refund, but never an explanation.

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

xyzzyx posted:

post ur dick!!!!!!111111

xyzzyx
Jun 9, 2011

Klyith posted:

this could have been the punchline to a brick joke that spanned 8 years

how can you gently caress up an opportunity like that

Tell ya what, I'll come back on April 10, 2027 and make a brick joke IF you paranoid cunts will let me join your spaceship team.

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

no need i just made it if u scroll up 2 posts you will see the joke.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

whole thing is mad cringe

Enough about your posts as a whole.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

wafflethief posted:

Unfortunately, yes, and they do it the day after you renew subs on 4 accounts and pay for the next year's fanfest tickets. They also ignore both you and PayPal as you try to get either an explanation or a refund. I got the full refund, but never an explanation.

Don't pay your sub with PayPal. Use a credit card and you can file a chargeback if they ban you. Asking for refunds is for suckers.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

xyzzyx posted:

Tell ya what, I'll come back on April 10, 2027 and make a brick joke IF you paranoid cunts will let me join your spaceship team.

Bold of you to assume this dead gay game (or forum) will be around in 2027.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Warmachine posted:

Bold of you to assume this dead gay game (or forum) will be around in 2027.

It must, otherwise lowtax won't be able to afford his medical bills.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Dalael posted:

It must, otherwise lowtax won't be able to afford his medical bills.

:911:

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

xyzzyx posted:

xyzzyx posted:

You J4G’d in 2011 and are only now getting around to asking for someone to let you in Goonwaffe?

I am slow today, or maybe I am just really confused.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ZombieLenin posted:

You J4G’d in 2011 and are only now getting around to asking for someone to let you in Goonwaffe?

I am slow today, or maybe I am just really confused.

You realize he's like tuzy's right hand man right

er wait he's amok?

anyways he's already in the alliance

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

You realize he's like tuzy's right hand man right

er wait he's amok?

anyways he's already in the alliance

Like I said I am slow today, and also phone posting from an all day meeting about something that has zero to do with me. :suicide:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

that's not xttz you idiots

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

[/quote]
Are we any clearer at this point what Brisc revealed that was a CSN NDA violation?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

ZombieLenin posted:

Are we any clearer at this point what Brisc revealed that was a CSN NDA violation?

no and don't expect ccp to ever say publicly

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I have been bamboozled!!!

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

J4G is so 2009, now J4TFR never went out of style.

:swoon: the colt resurrection thread.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

[/quote]

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

no and don't expect ccp to ever say publicly

I guess I am expecting for him to figure it out and tell the community, or someone on the CSM (the person who snitched) to let it slip.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ZombieLenin posted:

I guess I am expecting for him to figure it out and tell the community, or someone on the CSM (the person who snitched) to let it slip.

He knows, he won't say. We'll have to wait for a current CSM member to say something on his way out the door if he decided to go full on arsonist on the bridges like some do.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

xyzzyx posted:

Go forth and make 3 posts per day. The number of posts is 3. Do this everyday, for 333 days. Posts in this subforum do not count. 3 posts per day. Only then can you unlock the truth about Eve Goons.

NavyBlue
Dec 22, 2013

Guess where this lollipop's going?
how long until i can pay for subs with bitcoin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

for that's it's a non-issue, wormholers can't even afford to replace falcons let alone have expensive BPOs

oh you