Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Avirosb posted:

Ain't it funny how hetero people see penises everywhere?
Makes you think

sir, please do not mock my novelty glasses with the penises all over the lenses, sir it was the only prescription i could afford

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

i spent 5 years as a folkstyle wrestler and 6 years as a football player post puberty. if that didnt pique my interest in dudes, i dont think anything will.

ill never forget the day i came out to my chud parents as straight. they were so happy and i felt like i let my childhood hero john waters down :(

Waters doesn't care who you gently caress, as long as they read books

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Epic High Five posted:

Waters doesn't care who you gently caress, as long as they read books

his quote on that matter was pretty great. ill add my own corollary that fewer than 10% can be by terrible chud authors. anything above that, you're not having a laugh reading your nickle garage sale copy of an o'reilly or hannity book, you're into what they're writing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

his quote on that matter was pretty great. ill add my own corollary that fewer than 10% can be by terrible chud authors. anything above that, you're not having a laugh reading your nickle garage sale copy of an o'reilly or hannity book, you're into what they're writing

life is far, far too short for lovely books like that imho

if you're an avid reader you'll get through maybe 5,000 in your life, each one should count

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Epic High Five posted:

life is far, far too short for lovely books like that imho

if you're an avid reader you'll get through maybe 5,000 in your life, each one should count

oh, absolutely. no argument from me, but there are leftists who get a laugh out of those books, but i dont have time for that. just adding an addendum to waters law in that you shouldn't gently caress nazis even if they are book readers and havers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

oh, absolutely. no argument from me, but there are leftists who get a laugh out of those books, but i dont have time for that. just adding an addendum to waters law in that you shouldn't gently caress nazis even if they are book readers and havers

just do what I do and follow podcasts that discuss these awful, terrible books!

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

Assange is a sex pest who actively worked to get a fascist elected and now he's losing his diplomatic protection because he refused to bathe or stop pissing off his hosts. What's happening to him is incredibly funny and well deserved

Hoisted by his own petard

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

CharlestheHammer posted:

yeah from everything we have this wasn’t the US gunning at him hard. He could have effectively had infinite asylum had he not been an idiot so I don’t have sympathy for him.

All he had to do was take a shower once a week

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

I absolutely loving despise this Games line of reasoning.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

1redflag posted:

I agree, there is definitely no way that a con man would act one way in public yet harbor ulterior motives in secret. also, yes, I believe that the Ecuadorian government put up with assange living in their embassy for the last 4 years (at least it feels that long) but now they are fed up because he hasnt been showering regularly. yep, checks out.

Just imagine thinking the Trump administration is actually secretly competent past the first couple months of 2017. Imagine being this guy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They have been warning him about this poo poo for months, and they didn’t have to even harbor him. They had no obligation to so I don’t believe in some grand conspiracy. If he wanted to the president could just kick him out because gently caress you and I don’t think it would politically hurt him very much.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Grape posted:

Just imagine thinking the Trump administration is actually secretly competent past the first couple months of 2017. Imagine being this guy.

I don’t know man, he seems to be skating by pretty well on the “he’s too dumb to do anything bad on purpose” schtick, so maybe you are the one being played?

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

ElGroucho posted:

Hoisted by his own retard

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Dead Beef posted:

yeah wind turbines don't kill many birds at all

this just tells me that cats are the only effective control against a bird menace that would eventually blot out the sun and sky.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Cats wage an endless war to prevent dinosaurs from reclaiming the earth from mammals.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1redflag posted:

I agree, there is definitely no way that a con man would act one way in public yet harbor ulterior motives in secret. also, yes, I believe that the Ecuadorian government put up with assange living in their embassy for the last 4 years (at least it feels that long) but now they are fed up because he hasnt been showering regularly. yep, checks out.

Assange was also threatening to use wikileaks to blackmail Ecuadorian politicians to make them stop insist he shower clean up after his cat.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

euphronius posted:

assange also said he’s targeting Clinton because trump is anti war

I’m not making that up

remember how pissed the alt-right got when trump bombed that one air base in syria for a day and then did absolutely nothing else? they were putting syrian flag emoji in their twitter handles and crying that trump was cucked by israel

1redflag posted:

I mean it seems pretty clear to me that this is closing up loose ends, right? like, Assange will be tried in the most outrageous fashion, all court documents/filings will be sealed for national security purposes, he’ll get railroaded in a way that isn’t even very interesting to watch, and will shortly thereafter get murdered in prison by an inmate who “accidentally got out of his cell at the same time as assange during morning shower call”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5wfPlgKFh8

Eat This Glob posted:

i spent 5 years as a folkstyle wrestler and 6 years as a football player post puberty. if that didnt pique my interest in dudes, i dont think anything will.

there's always twinks. these days milo is available for a reasonable fee

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/VP/status/1116538131724099586?s=20

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

1redflag posted:

I don’t know man, he seems to be skating by pretty well on the “he’s too dumb to do anything bad on purpose” schtick, so maybe you are the one being played?

No one the entire planet has ever expressed this viewpoint.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Let me guess they arrived by plane and overstayed their visa and were nowhere near the border?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tashilicious posted:

Assange was also threatening to use wikileaks to blackmail Ecuadorian politicians to make them stop insist he shower clean up after his cat.

I think this is awesome, i'm still 100% an assange supporter, perhaps moreso than before

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Former DILF posted:

I think this is awesome, i'm still 100% an assange supporter, perhaps moreso than before

I mean if you like to cheer for fascist enablers that's nice?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Tashilicious posted:

I mean if you like to cheer for fascist enablers that's nice?

i like him because he's a messy bitch who lives for drama

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

mind you i also am not against him getting tortured to death but frankly i have broken brains and i will not apologize for my condition

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Shoulda looked at your rap sheet.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF posted:

frankly i have broken brains and i will not apologize for my condition

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I'm sure you'd love to write me off, but I also donate every year to the Naxalites of India and the Zapatistas of Mexico. My shitposts are for me but my money is for Marxism

beepee
Apr 29, 2010
https://twitter.com/madeINTheUSA006/status/1115352467783467009

They’ll delete the texts but they won’t text STOP to 88022

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1116622877040627713

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Incapable of not doubling down, no matter the cost.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Brexit stuff goes in here, right?

https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/status/1116443770638221313

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

beepee posted:

https://twitter.com/madeINTheUSA006/status/1115352467783467009

They’ll delete the texts but they won’t text STOP to 88022

Clown web longnose?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Absolutely, around here we call him Mr. Brexit

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

That is some refreshing honesty there for once.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Heartcatch posted:

That is some refreshing honesty there for once.

It's funny how the reporter like doesn't believe him. Like you're just admitting you're an ignorant bigot? Out loud? But....

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

Clown web longnose?

It's always safe to assume it's about the Jews.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Sir, sir, surely sir you meant to say, sir, that you are anxious about the economy and vague complaints about changing times that I will obligingly not ask you to elaborate on? Sir? Sir please stop seig heiling it will make editing this very difficult"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Epic High Five posted:

"Sir, sir, surely sir you meant to say, sir, that you are anxious about the economy and vague complaints about changing times that I will obligingly not ask you to elaborate on? Sir? Sir please stop seig heiling it will make editing this very difficult"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zil posted:

Let me guess they arrived by plane and overstayed their visa and were nowhere near the border?

there's a 95% chance that they fled the revolution and have been here for decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Epic High Five posted: