Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

Elephant Ambush posted:

This attitude needs to die. Seriously gently caress off with this irony poisoned poo poo. I love these forums but the worst part of them is that they've trained way too many people to value a lol over anything that's actually important IRL. I don't care if it's a "joke". Knock it off.

Hahahaha imagine posting this but also believing it?!?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Roki B posted:

Hahahaha imagine posting this but also believing it?!?!?!

:therapy:

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

:getout:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
imo it is really funny to come into the "Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die" thread and do the serious internet nice guy that cares about stuff and has feelings routine, so i say keep going

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol imagine valuing anything in life more than watching conservatives clown in themselves.

Family, friends, pets, career success, all garbage compared to some corn farmer in Minnesota crying about not getting a big enough subsidy to cover his new tarrifs

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

are we . . . are we the baddies?

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

1redflag posted:

Nope, it's still them.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

the milk machine posted:

imo it is really funny to come into the "Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die" thread and do the serious internet nice guy that cares about stuff and has feelings routine, so i say keep going

It's a good bit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

if you're making apologies for these people who are absolutely unapologetic themselves, you should probably find something better to do with your time, unless you're being paid by NPR or the NYT to rehab the biggest monsters to pop their heads up in a generation

I'm more understanding than most and believe the revolution will be joined by rural whites before urban libs, but when someone votes gleefully to send every brown person in town to a concentration camp - and they know this is exactly what is happening - and then a year later is sobbing about how their town is dying because all the immigrants that renewed it are now gone and nobody wants anything to do with a fuckin town like that, what's to be done but laugh?

If chuds were in touch enough with reality to recognize it as such, they'd certainly have been laughing heartily at all of us as Obama betrayed us over and over

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I lust for chud death

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Epic High Five posted:

if you're making apologies for these people who are absolutely unapologetic themselves, you should probably find something better to do with your time, unless you're being paid by NPR or the NYT to rehab the biggest monsters to pop their heads up in a generation

I'm more understanding than most and believe the revolution will be joined by rural whites before urban libs, but when someone votes gleefully to send every brown person in town to a concentration camp - and they know this is exactly what is happening - and then a year later is sobbing about how their town is dying because all the immigrants that renewed it are now gone and nobody wants anything to do with a fuckin town like that, what's to be done but laugh?

If chuds were in touch enough with reality to recognize it as such, they'd certainly have been laughing heartily at all of us as Obama betrayed us over and over

Pretty much this. Rural Kansas, especially, is in collapse due to a mix of corporate farms and companies buying up land and water rights, a massive worker shortage and terrible mismanagement by Brownback and the Kochs for decades. But they've drank too deep of the CHUD fountainhead, and continue to shoot themselves in the foot.

It is sad to see my hometown collapse in slow motion as people move out or die off. That was my home. But even the people in town don't see a way out, and most are willing to just sink with the ship rather than listen to any of those drat immigrants or dumb liberals. It is cultural suicide by neglect.

What else can you do but laugh?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

J.A.B.C. posted:

What else can you do but laugh?

Personally, I jack off to it

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

mcvey posted:

I lust for chud death

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

mcvey posted:

I lust for chud death

I mean, can't we put them somewhere. Some sort of nature preserve?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

lol, get rekt, you racist old gently caress.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Heartcatch posted:

Hooters, Chik-fil-a, and Cowboy Jack's broken up by row after row of tract houses as far as the eye can see.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

tpink posted:

lol, get rekt, you racist old gently caress.

I don't know about this attitude. First he's honest about his beliefs, he doesn't hide behind mealymouthed platitudes and "im not racist but" poo poo. Second he is a racist but he puts economics first and doesn't come up with some bullshit argument about how brexit is good for brittain.

I mean honest racism you can say well that guy is a racist and it informs his views.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

pseudanonymous posted:

I don't know about this attitude. First he's honest about his beliefs, he doesn't hide behind mealymouthed platitudes and "im not racist but" poo poo. Second he is a racist but he puts economics first and doesn't come up with some bullshit argument about how brexit is good for brittain.

I mean honest racism you can say well that guy is a racist and it informs his views.

I feel comfortable telling racists to get rekt regardless of whether they say the quiet parts loud or quiet.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
it’s insane the lengths people will go to forgive racists.

think of what the country would be like if the targets got that

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

1redflag posted:

If you're not gleefully cheering chud death. Yeah, you're killing millions

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Heartcatch posted:

Despite calling themselves conservatives there is nothing about them that can conserve anything. This means that they can not be safely stored anywhere and must be destroyed.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Seriously, though, if your sympathy for these people continued past "so what if some of the people we're repeatedly torturing might be innocent" Trump should have been your wake up call

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
we interrupt this thread to bring you the following announcement:
https://twitter.com/thegoodfight/status/1116815576347713537?s=21

That thread is currently getting ratioed by chuds calling leftists and progressives “the real nazis”, so share this vid widely and do what you can to virtually punch the lovely commenters who are qqing about nazis getting punched

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

HotCanadianChick posted:

we interrupt this thread to bring you the following announcement:
https://twitter.com/thegoodfight/status/1116815576347713537?s=21

That thread is currently getting ratioed by chuds calling leftists and progressives “the real nazis”, so share this vid widely and do what you can to virtually punch the lovely commenters who are qqing about nazis getting punched

Already gone.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

That was fast.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Eat This Glob posted:

oh, absolutely. no argument from me, but there are leftists who get a laugh out of those books, but i dont have time for that. just adding an addendum to waters law in that you shouldn't gently caress nazis even if they are book readers and havers

what if you only gently caress them from behind

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Zeroisanumber posted:

Already gone.

:argh:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Is this what a gammon is?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Azuth0667 posted:

this meathead is gammon adjacent, i understand true gammons are more posh and well fed

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Zeroisanumber posted:

Already gone.

for those who missed that tweet before it was deleted, it was a promo clip from "The Good Fight" with a Black man talking about seeing richard spencer getting punched, caused him to come to the realization that a literal nazi standing there in a pressed suit, getting interviewed by the news was normalizing his views, and that not all views deserve to be treated equally; that the overton window was nothing without reinforcement - and that punching nazis should be considered enforcement.

it caused a whole buncha bawling from triggered conservatives decrying how "the left" calls everyone who disagrees with them nazis and how that clip was promoting violence against conservatives, and how the left are the real nazis who just want to silence anyone who doesn't want to jump off the cliff of social justice with them, etc

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

pseudanonymous posted:

He should be hit with a brick.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

He should be hit with a brick.

There is one with “Brexit” stamped on it heading his way.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
He's not putting economics first? He admits that foreign investment has made the area prosperous, but he still opposes it because actual prosperity is less important than his invidious hatred of Polish people and if getting rid of them means they go back to living in hovels then he would rather live in a hovel.

He's honest and consistent in the same way that Islamic State is honest and consistent in their desire to behead all kuffars I guess?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

That's just what all racists want generally, if they're not advocating for slavery or caste systems. Only most of them don't say that out loud.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

Azuth0667 posted:

Nah, that's Spam right there.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"avert"?

Can't these people afford proof-readers?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Heartcatch posted:

That's just what all racists want generally, if they're not advocating for slavery or caste systems. Only most of them don't say that out loud.

racists would rather live in a world where everyone lives in a hovel, rather than anybody of any race or creed even slightly getting above them

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Throatwarbler posted:

He's not putting economics first? He admits that foreign investment has made the area prosperous, but he still opposes it because actual prosperity is less important than his invidious hatred of Polish people and if getting rid of them means they go back to living in hovels then he would rather live in a hovel.

He's honest and consistent in the same way that Islamic State is honest and consistent in their desire to behead all kuffars I guess?

If he could get a Brexit deal that was guaranteed only to gently caress over brown people, he would take it in a heartbeat. He wants nothing more than to hurt people different from him and is only upset now that he might have to face the consequences of it.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
The most hilarious (to me) about all these racist chowderheads wanting brexit so that Poles and Slavs will stop emigrating to Britain, is that it will have zero effect on the numbers of immigrants from Commonwealth countries (all of whom are generally considered to be non-aliens for most laws), such as India, Pakistan, South Africa, Botswana, Samoa, Malaysia, Nigeria, Jamaica, etc.

Brexit will have the net effect of altering the balance of immigrants coming to the UK to be less white and more brown. :laugh:

edit:
https://twitter.com/nycantifa/status/1117311427121954816?s=21

Militant Lesbian has issued a correction as of 18:16 on Apr 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Stoatbringer posted:

"avert"?

Can't these people afford proof-readers?

anti-intellectualism's a helluva drug

also no slavs aren't the RIGHT kind of white