Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Feranon posted:

all eusocial bugs are commies yeah

bees are the vanguard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
it took me an hour of laying in bed to work up the courage to see a movie at the theater with a cute ticket seller, and i barely make small talk with her too

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

got any sevens posted:

it took me an hour of laying in bed to work up the courage to see a movie at the theater with a cute ticket seller, and i barely make small talk with her too

but you did it :)

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Tonight I watched a movie with my father for the first time in almost a year. It was nice.

larper
Apr 9, 2019

Consummate Professional posted:

I wish someone would spray me with a hose till I rolled out of bed some days

I have fantasized at length about an alarm clock that actuates a hydraulic lift arm to turn your bed on its side

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The Xkdc Larper posted:

I have fantasized at length about an alarm clock that actuates a hydraulic lift arm to turn your bed on its side

i would settle for just sleeping well and waking up rested and ready for the day

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012

The Xkdc Larper posted:

Hell, same.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

The Xkdc Larper posted:

The best thing about unemployment is the possibility of not being sleep deprived

You can get sleep deprived if you make poo poo decisions but it's not imposed upon you by work

larper
Apr 9, 2019

redsniper posted:

Hell, same.

Realistically, if things were as bad as they can get, I'd just sleep on the floor instead

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The Xkdc Larper posted:

Realistically, if things were as bad as they can get, I'd just sleep on the floor instead

i slept on he floor for 3 weeks when i moved and my arms kept falling asleep somehow because of the hardwood cutting off circulation? i dont recommend it

Dreddout posted:

but you did it :)

yeah, and had a ton of laughs at the fun bad movie, but now im home and alone again :/

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

hi this ilhan omar poo poo is making me really sad and grad school is a grind help

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

tbh i worry about ilhan omar a lot :(

if c-spam pitched in to buy her a pope bubble you think she'd use it?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The Xkdc Larper posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XneXIxEEqnY

turn off the TV posted:

i would settle for just sleeping well and waking up rested and ready for the day
I think that happened to me once. It was kind of nice. (currently wide awake at 4:26AM)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://youtu.be/pqGTtFIZm5Y :11tea:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
at the ladybird Johnson gardens today. apparently a great horned owl just up and decided to plunk down in one of the planters and have a kid

they named the owl Athena :3:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
whoops my teacher called me to ask why I hadn't logged in to class all week. sorry I've been laying in bed

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

I'm on new meds and I haven't felt this good in years. I have energy a clear mind and am not near as anxious as usual

The downside is they've killed my dick. It's gonna be another month before I can talk to my psych about it.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Dreddout posted:

I'm on new meds and I haven't felt this good in years. I have energy a clear mind and am not near as anxious as usual

The downside is they've killed my dick. It's gonna be another month before I can talk to my psych about it.

Yeah that has always been the downside of meds for me, do I want to feel better or use my dick.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dreddout posted:

CSpam Mental Health & Depression Thread: The downside is they’ve killed my dick

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

your the op you have the power here

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
my dick hasnt been useful for a few years anyway so i'd make that tradeoff

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

got any sevens posted:

my dick hasnt been useful for a few years anyway so i'd make that tradeoff

feeling good and being dick free was a good time and i would recommend it to anyone

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Feranon posted:

tbh i worry about ilhan omar a lot :(

if c-spam pitched in to buy her a pope bubble you think she'd use it?

we gotta call a constitutional convention to abolish the citizenship requirement and make her pres

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I got my all my homework done today :marc:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

my meds make my dick stronger :shrug:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dreddout posted:

your the op you have the power here

lmao no I have to get an ik/mod/admin to change it and I’m lazy :effort:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Consummate Professional posted:

I got my all my homework done today :marc:

:yeah:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

turn off the TV posted:

feeling good and being dick free was a good time and i would recommend it to anyone

Honestly if it comes down to being asexual and neurotypical vs being horny and sadbrained I'm choosing asexuality

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Dreddout posted:

Honestly if it comes down to being asexual and neurotypical vs being horny and sadbrained I'm choosing asexuality

right? its not like i want kids
i'd still like company even if asexual tho.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

half the time the majority of my problems come from my dick and if it wasn’t around id probably be pretty ahead

mekyabetsu
Dec 17, 2018

I really, really want to get a cat because I’m so lonely every day, but I keep telling myself it would be a bad idea because my parents are getting old, and some time in the near future, I’ll probably have to quit my job and dedicate myself to their end of life care for at least a few weeks at a time, and how would I take care of the cat, what if I couldn’t take the cat with me because the travel would stress it out too much, and jesus christ what kind of lunatic tells themselves they can’t get a cat because their parents are going to die someday what the gently caress god drat it.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Dreddout posted:

Just out of curiosity what are the new meds?

mekyabetsu posted:

I really, really want to get a cat because I’m so lonely every day, but I keep telling myself it would be a bad idea because my parents are getting old, and some time in the near future, I’ll probably have to quit my job and dedicate myself to their end of life care for at least a few weeks at a time, and how would I take care of the cat, what if I couldn’t take the cat with me because the travel would stress it out too much, and jesus christ what kind of lunatic tells themselves they can’t get a cat because their parents are going to die someday what the gently caress god drat it.

You're other thinking it, get a cat they are awesome and are great for your mood.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CODChimera posted:

You're other thinking it, get a cat they are awesome and are great for your mood.

how does this relate vis a vis dicks tho :thunk:

(agreed though cats own)

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

CODChimera posted:

It's paxil but I'm still tapering onto it

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Chokes McGee posted:

how does this relate vis a vis dicks tho :thunk:

(agreed though cats own)

dogs rule cats drool

well

dogs drool. but they’re better than cats

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ugato posted:

dogs rule cats drool

well

dogs drool. but they’re better than cats

I like dogie and catte both :3:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
dogs are way better but take more time and care. i even felt bad going to see a movie for a couple of hours when i had a dog, or going to work. i wanted to be with my baby all of the time :sigh: :cry:

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
My last cat, hicks, looked after me at least as much as I looked after him, and what little I did for him set me in a very basic daily routine of things over time which has also helped

Miss that little pizza stealing poo poo :unsmith:

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

how bad is it for medications to be stored above their minimum/maximum recommended temperatures?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

turn off the TV posted:

how bad is it for medications to be stored above their minimum/maximum recommended temperatures?

Depends on the medication and how far outside the range is and how long