Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

glad the ohio people were here to steer the thread towards podcasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

It gets sprinkled in. Might check the particular episodes that mention the bengals in the title. None of the eps really come to mind.

He also talks about Mike Brown driving a 10 year old Impala which was what Hawk drove, and that stopped him from going all out on his first flashy car.

Ghost Dog posted:

glad the ohio people were here to steer the thread towards podcasts

Forums-> Sports Argument Stadium-> The Football Funhouse-> The AFC North: There are actually more than two teams in the division

Flikken fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Apr 16, 2019

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Flikken posted:

Forums-> Sports Argument Stadium-> The Football Funhouse-> The AFC North: There are actually more than two teams in the division

lmao no

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Time posted:

lmao no

:allears:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Time posted:

lmao no

please respect team podcast

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Time posted:

lmao no

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
The browns and bengals could have their team planes crash into one another and both would get better after the emergency draft of AAF castoffs

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Time posted:

The browns and bengals could have their team planes crash into one another and both would get better after the emergency draft of AAF castoffs

I uh.

Don't think you understand sports all that well.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Time posted:

go herd

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

FuzzySkinner posted:

I uh.

Don't think you understand sports all that well.

They literally can’t get worse than “two worst franchises ever”

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Wandering into the thread are people still under the impression the Browns are bad? That's an impressive lack of awareness.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

*looks up from printing banners* did someone say the browns are bad!?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Cleveland Browns are the best team in the AFC N, AFC, and NFL.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Cleveland Browns are the best team in the AFC N, AFC, and NFL.

Quoting this for when the browns go 7-9

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

a patagonian cavy posted:

Quoting this for when the browns go 7-9

And still make the playoffs, baby!!!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Time posted:

After the emergency draft, every team would have to fill themselves with AAF castoffs. That's how the emergency draft works!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

After the emergency draft, every team would have to fill themselves with AAF castoffs. That's how the emergency draft works!

With Antonio Brown no longer with the Steelers?

Fair to say AJ Green is the best WR in the division. I would argue that Baltimore and to a certain extent, Pittsburgh would kill to have that guy catch the rock. (I would imagine Pittsburgh loves JuJu Smith Schuster quite a bit? So he's probably not wanted as much).

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Are you saying AJ Green and Juju are better than OBJ

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

kiimo posted:

Are you saying AJ Green and Juju are better than OBJ

Naw.

I just have Green rated a bit higher than OBJ for some reason. Always felt like he helped Andy Dalton look better than he was at times.

Schuster...COULD be very good knowing Pittsburgh's track record with receivers.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FuzzySkinner posted:

With Antonio Brown no longer with the Steelers?

Fair to say AJ Green is the best WR in the division. I would argue that Baltimore and to a certain extent, Pittsburgh would kill to have that guy catch the rock. (I would imagine Pittsburgh loves JuJu Smith Schuster quite a bit? So he's probably not wanted as much).

I guess you haven't heard that Baltimore is eliminating the forward pass from the playbook so we don't need wideouts

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

FuzzySkinner posted:

Naw.

I just have Green rated a bit higher than OBJ for some reason. Always felt like he helped Andy Dalton look better than he was at times.

Schuster...COULD be very good knowing Pittsburgh's track record with receivers.

He’s no Limas Sweed but I guess he’s ok.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

I guess you haven't heard that Baltimore is eliminating the forward pass from the playbook so we don't need wideouts

Hey if you guys bring back the wishbone? I'd be on board.

Not even kidding. (I actually like Lamar Jackson. He reminds of the fun I used to have in watching Vick. And it KILLS me to type that because I am a fan of a division rival)

Bigass Moth posted:

He’s no Limas Sweed but I guess he’s ok.

They just always find recievers. Hell they have James Washington...a guy who I wanted to see the Browns nab after watching him in person play at Oklahoma State.

I think losing Bell and Brown are going to loom over them but not as much as they probably would for other franchises. Until that Elway clone across the border hangs em up? They are gonna be in the convo.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Andy

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1118599562992791553

I love my new Central Connecticut State QB

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

I love my new Central Connecticut State QB

are you absolutely certain that this person actually exists?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Medula Dolegala

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The last time CCSU was in the playoffs they were eliminated in the first round so he'll fit right in

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Browns are in prime time or at 4:25 like 17 times this season so they are confirmed the best team.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The Bengals are a team with some talent, most are exiting their prime but they have several blue chip players. The issue is that the gaps on the roster are either massive (they have one ok linebacker on the entire roster) or positions of need for most teams (tackle). They're going to be in the same boat next year on defence if they don't find multiple guys at linebacker, which they didn't do in free agency.

When the offence was healthy it was able to compensate for weak tackle play, but the defense never found a solution for the lack of linebackers. People now overlook how hurt the Bengals were, by the end of the year half the starting offence and defence were on IR.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they fuckin suck poo poo. The bengals. They're going to win the Super Bowl

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

The last time CCSU was in the playoffs they were eliminated in the first round so he'll fit right in
Nobody should be "watch CCSU football" levels of desperate.

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Time posted:

lmao no

Browns bitch

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nobody should be "watch CCSU football" levels of desperate.

Same but the Bengals

(I got it from wikipedia)

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
goddamnit we have to watch Monday Night Bengals football against the Steelers!!!!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gonna look up if this player made it to the post-season but lost the first game, real quick. Ah, yes!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I made a fire, said the ritual words and then pissed on it to put it out and a voice whispered on the wind ~this is a message from the founder of wikipedia, please donate but more importantly the ccsu football team has only lost once in the first round of the playoffs unlike the cincinatti bengals~

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Central Connecticut State is my favorite football team

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Cincinnati bengals are exactly like Pasquale Caggiano, seven time candidate for Mayor of Lynn, Massachusetts. However, they're actually not. Pasquale was elected on his final attempt and died three months into his term. the bengals died dried up inside of a tissue in a trash can

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

buddy, i went and got the tissue, and ate it. now what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

gonna look up if this player made it to the post-season but lost the first game, real quick. Ah, yes!

Must not have been looking at Tebow, Tim.