Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

He is the context for this tweet.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/276806884583936000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

RandomBlue posted:

Like I said when it happened, the investigation had just gotten funding through September and shortly after Barr was made AG for obvious shady as gently caress reasons. It wasn't finished it was shut down.

Thats why Barr has some loving questions to answer. The house needs to start launching subpoenas at everyone involved in the ingestigation, I doubt many of them are willing to lie under oath to protect lord cheeto.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

"You are entitled to nothing but a free education and the NHS." What a worthless statement. "You are entitled to nothing but what the people democratically decide what they're entitled to."

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

i really needed to imagine donald trump saying "drop to your knees, sugar" so thanks for that

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Lycus posted:

"You are entitled to nothing but a free education and the NHS." What a worthless statement. "You are entitled to nothing but what the people democratically decide what they're entitled to."

With this kind of idiot, the status quo is always "natural" and any deviation from the status quo (aka their childhood) is somehow unnatural.

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme

Lycus posted:

Also really drives home how far behind we are in the US, where we don’t even get that.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Timmy Age 6 posted:

Also really drives home how far behind we are in the US, where we don’t even get that.
Yeah, its fascinating. This absolute ghoul is like "You are entitled to nothing! Except healthcare, of course. What do you think I am, a monster??"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

cr0y posted:

Thats why Barr has some loving questions to answer. The house needs to start launching subpoenas at everyone involved in the ingestigation, I doubt many of them are willing to lie under oath to protect lord cheeto.

That's the question I want to see answered. When the Mueller probe ended* it came with a letter basically saying "The Special Council has concluded the investigation of its own accord at this time and was not interfered with in any way by the Attorney General, nothing to see here, please stop asking questions, thanks bye." So I want to know if that actually came from Mueller or his office or if it just mysteriously appeared from somewhere in the halls of DOJ HQ and Mueller didn't refute it because he has a massive case of numb balls when it comes to putting out any kind of public statement regarding the investigation.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

That's the question I want to see answered. When the Mueller probe ended* it came with a letter basically saying "The Special Council has concluded the investigation of its own accord at this time and was not interfered with in any way by the Attorney General, nothing to see here, please stop asking questions, thanks bye." So I want to know if that actually came from Mueller or his office or if it just mysteriously appeared from somewhere in the halls of DOJ HQ and Mueller didn't refute it because he has a massive case of numb balls when it comes to putting out any kind of public statement regarding the investigation.

99% chance that as soon as Barr came in everything got stonewalled and Mueller said something like, "If you're not going to let me do anything, then I guess this investigation is over." Which Barr immediately reported as "Mueller just informed me that he has concluded his investigation."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

happy 420

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1119718666495561728

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Random Stranger posted:

99% chance that as soon as Barr came in everything got stonewalled and Mueller said something like, "If you're not going to let me do anything, then I guess this investigation is over." Which Barr immediately reported as "Mueller just informed me that he has concluded his investigation."

If anything, this whole thing just makes Matt Whitaker look more and more incompetent because he was the Big Powerful Guy Trump sent in specifically to kill the Mueller probe like a good bagman and he couldn't or wouldn't get it done so Trump had to take a mulligan and try again with a wheezing bag of warm death.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1119727189363175424
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119724814258843648

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

cr0y posted:

This is why I'm pretty happy with the current Dem leadership leaning being torches and pitchforks for Bill Barr - it's an obvious next step, especially in light of his summary being hilariously bad when you look at the actual Report.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

https://twitter.com/nathanfielder/status/620060895209779200

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This lady has the right ideas. About Pot and many other things.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

This lady has the right ideas. About Pot and many other things.

Yeah, but our shitstain of a President is going to get her killed.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
I'm happy she's not shutting up in response to people working hard to smear her. What's next after the 9/11 crap?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

There is no southern White House

Promoted Pawn
Jun 8, 2005

oops

pacerhimself posted:

There is no southern White House

It’s the chud nickname for Mar-A-Lago

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

RandomBlue posted:

Yeah, but our shitstain of a President is going to get her killed.

I'm sure she'll be safe. She's a strong person, she's been through a lot, and she knows how to take care of herself.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Promoted Pawn posted:

It’s the chud nickname for Mar-A-Lago

Which is stupid because of course if anything it's the Southern Camp David, though to be fair Trump doesn't do any work at the White House either.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Dammerung posted:

I'm sure she'll be safe. She's a strong person, she's been through a lot, and she knows how to take care of herself.
None of these are things that stop an assassination.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1119734638702989312

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Slugworth posted:

Well... No. None of them are. But what else can I do but call out people trying to demonize her whenever it pops up, pray for her safety, and believe she'll be okay?

I am sorry. I'm not trying to be flippant, or suggest that she's not in danger. I just don't know what else to do but try to think that she'll be safe.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hes such a wierd dude

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
Edit: hosed up a phone post,

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Slugworth posted:

The fact that that side of the aisle seems to be filled with utter loving morons who think they can send pipe bombs through USPS helps tho.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Tayter Swift posted:

The fact that that side of the aisle seems to be filled with utter loving morons who think they can send pipe bombs through USPS helps tho.

Also the way they include their names and addresses with their threatening phone calls. A good way to nip things in the bud right there.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Okay, this one is actually kinda funny, if only because it's the GOP eating each other

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I was reflecting on the chud notion that Trump may be a criminal but it doesn't matter because he gets poo poo done, and its really amazing how much NOTHING Trump has gotten done. I mean yeah "The cruelty is the point," and "own the libs," and all that, and he did the one thing the GOP's masters care about and cut taxes, and he's done greivous damage to the US's institutions and global standing and international norms.

But none of that are the things most of his voters cared about. He's done nothing to slow or stop immigration, he's done nothing to reverse globalization or boost US manufacturing with his tarriffs and attempts to renegotiate trade deals, he's failed to grow the economy in any substantial way compared to Obama, and he hasn't even built his stupid wall.

He gets NOTHING done.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Watch Rep. Omar get drug tested all the time now or something for saying that

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

Okay, this one is actually kinda funny, if only because it's the GOP eating each other

Has Mitt Romney spent any energy fighting Donald Trump? He just says hes Gravely Concerned with poo poo and votes for everything Trump wants anyway 100% of the time.

If he spent that kind of energy fighting Obama he wouldn't have even entered the race...

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Seems weird because the regular White House is already south of the mason dixon

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Dammerung posted:

You're the second person to respond like that to me saying something similar. It's an extremely weird response to someone receiving death threats. Her personal strength and resilience isn't in question here, neither will stop a bullet.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

RandomBlue posted:

You're the second person to respond like that to me saying something similar. It's an extremely weird response to someone receiving death threats. Her personal strength and resilience isn't in question here, neither will stop a bullet.

People are scared to realize that they live ina world where progressive activists are routinely murdered. Hell if you look at prominent black activists over the last 100 years, far and away the majority were murdered

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

bobjr posted:

Watch Rep. Omar get drug tested all the time now or something for saying that

congresspeople don't need to take a drug test

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

Trump constantly dunking on and humiliating establishment Republicans is his only redeeming quality.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

GreyjoyBastard posted:

congresspeople don't need to take a drug test

Which is loving hilarious

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Inferior Third Season posted:

Trump constantly dunking on and humiliating establishment Republicans is his only redeeming quality.

The fact that it just makes them toe the party line harder when he does is just sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Inferior Third Season posted:

He has no redeeming qualities.