Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

This is right down the road from me, taking place in the same area as Bonnaroo. Some pretty good bands. I'd love to see Power Trip and Gojira.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

This is right down the road from me, taking place in the same area as Bonnaroo. Some pretty good bands. I'd love to see Power Trip and Gojira.

I could literally smell the cheap beer and redneck sweat when this email showed up in my inbox.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

I could literally smell the cheap beer and redneck sweat when this email showed up in my inbox.

Turn on your Glade plugin

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

We're the dads now.

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

It's a better lineup than Bonnaroo. I have actually hard of most of the bands :corsair:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm Dirty_________________Honey

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i'd pay to see power trip with zz top and def lepperd. but beisdes ministry the rest of those bands can take a walk, though.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Each day of that is an utterly bonkers lineup.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
I do like they didn't bother organizing it at all. It looks like they just rolled dice to fill the slots besides the headliners.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Cheap Trick really will play anywhere.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Wew, I scanned that lineup real fast and thought day 2 had GraveLAND not GraveYARD and that gave me loving whiplash.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Nazzadan posted:

Wew, I scanned that lineup real fast and thought day 2 had GraveLAND not GraveYARD and that gave me loving whiplash.

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Is Graveland the one that's like one Nazi dork making music in his garage?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the idea of Skynyd fans standing next to ghost fans make me lol

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

If you could only go to one day of that festival how would you even pick? Saturday looks the strongest to me, but there's good poo poo every day.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'd personally pick Saturday. Friday would be good, but I've seen Slayer and Megadeth before. Sunday is a definite nope.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

cursed content

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Oh gently caress, that Elon album is out. I might jam it later out of morbid curiosity

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Is Graveland the one that's like one Nazi dork making music in his garage?

Graveland are the one that used(?) to be Nazis, now their music isnt NS anymore but they still rush to play at every NS fest that goes on.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

deedee megadoodoo posted:

If you could only go to one day of that festival how would you even pick? Saturday looks the strongest to me, but there's good poo poo every day.

I'd see Skynyrd/Slayer/Megadeth assuming they don't conflict but the rest of that day sucks.

ZZ Top/Mastodon/Gojira/Power Trip is a fun day.

Guns N Roses/Deftones/Ministry could be great or terrible.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

ZZ Top/Mastodon/Gojira/Power Trip is the greatest lineup of all time.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

That whole thing sounds like a nightmare and I’d rather wait to see Power Trip just about anywhere else.

$89 for a single day? Hell loving no

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Gonna hit up an Exmortus show next month to support some local bros, I guess I need to start jamming them. They've always been on the backlog but never seemed like a priority.\

Edit: Just finished the Elon album. I absolutely LOVE schlocky power metal, the new Bloodbound is probably my AOTYSF, but this is easily one of the worst releases of 2019. I'm sure or at least hoping they are playing it up for the meme, but it comes off as pathetic Libertarian propaganda. Musically it's boring as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Nazzadan fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 23, 2019

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Darkthrone's new song is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6h4b-Jm8iU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Marin Karin posted:

Darkthrone's new song is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0hEDUEXK-c

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Nazzadan posted:

Oh gently caress, that Elon album is out. I might jam it later out of morbid curiosity

Graveland are the one that used(?) to be Nazis, now their music isnt NS anymore but they still rush to play at every NS fest that goes on.

I don't think Darken has ever particularly distanced himself from NS stuff(although they've been playing actual big fests recently so possibly it's being downplayed a bit)

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUE9WI6pIKU

smash the link for cool german death metal from 92

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Snowy posted:

That whole thing sounds like a nightmare and I’d rather wait to see Power Trip just about anywhere else.

$89 for a single day? Hell loving no

Counterpoint: getting to see Slayer and Lynyrd Skynyrd with a bunch of drunk sweaty rednecks is high art worth the price of admission.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
have some fun you loving retards

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Most of those bands seem like they'd be a loving chore to sit through, not sure how that's fun

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Nazzadan posted:

Most of those bands seem like they'd be a loving chore to sit through, not sure how that's fun

and worst of it all you'd have to sit through slayer's same exact set they've been playing for the past 20 years and in an outdoor venue.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Nazzadan posted:

Gonna hit up an Exmortus show next month to support some local bros, I guess I need to start jamming them. They've always been on the backlog but never seemed like a priority.

https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/622786029/support-local-metal-patch

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
http://www.metalsucks.net/2019/04/22/if-game-of-thrones-characters-had-metal-bands/

BOLTON THROWER

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Was hoping for a Michael Bolton Bolt Thrower cover

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
and they wonder why they have to run advertorials for vapes and online gambling every week

mcstanb
Mar 21, 2011
Here is an album about the life and death of a neanderthal:

https://neoandertals.bandcamp.com/album/neanderthal-parallax

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Weaponized Cum posted:

have some fun you loving retards

Let's not call people that.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I remember listening to a single The Absence released last year from stuff they were working on and then totally forgot about it. That album ended up coming out and it owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdHUryDMcHs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3vFKRIkpxM

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I've always loved their first 2 albums, I'll check out the new one later today after a grind binge

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Nazzadan posted:

I've always loved their first 2 albums, I'll check out the new one later today after a grind binge

:hfive: Riders of the Plague is one of my favorite albums ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

It has so many amazing tracks on it. The first 2, World Divides, the cover of Into the Pit that is better than the original.