Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Nordick posted:

In meloblack news, the Belzebubs album dropped today as well. Absolutely no indication in the music that this is a "virtual band" based on a silly webcomic. Just drat high quality straight-up melodic blackened death.

Holy crap, this is the best kind of parody or satire or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Spinal Tap reunited this weekend for a 35th anniversary set. :aaa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBruHggi1bY

(If you haven't seen this movie please go fix it)

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Nazzadan posted:

Blazon Stone is "out" but the bandcamp only has a few tracks still

Apparently this was because Ced isn't great with computers and had some sort of mishap with Bandcamp. Album is properly out now.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If there's one thing I love more than grimly not enjoying concerts, it's USPM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBLobPGpunE

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
New Immortal Bird jam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYPT1uk6Qd8

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

Thought this was gonna be a song about birds by Immortal.

Gnumonic
Dec 11, 2005

Maybe you thought I was the Packard Goose?
One of my friends got me into Tomb Mold recently. What other bands might I like if I like Tomb Mold?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Gnumonic posted:

One of my friends got me into Tomb Mold recently. What other bands might I like if I like Tomb Mold?

Outer Heaven, Blood Incantation, Necrot, Chthe'ilist, Phrenelith, Horrendous, Extremity, Gatecreeper, Witch Vomit, Mortiferum.

Extremity is kind of a supergroup, and they've got Marissa from Cretin on guitar. Blood Incantation, Outer Heaven, and Necrot are all mind-blowing live, too.

venus de lmao fucked around with this message at 03:51 on May 1, 2019

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Gnumonic posted:

Blood Incantation, Chtheilist, Spectral Voice, Antediluvian, Cruciamentum, Krypts, Artificial Brain, Witchrist’s first album

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Altarage

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Gnumonic posted:

Try Mortuary Lichen, Crypt Moss, and Necropolis Liverwort

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

A human heart posted:

Try Mortuary Lichen, Crypt Moss, and Necropolis Liverwort

when the pharmacy tech has to dig deep after the st johns wort doesn’t prove effective

Opulent Ceremony
Feb 22, 2012
adding to the lists above: Vastum

Parachute
May 18, 2003
also: Hissing

https://hissingseattle.bandcamp.com/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
gimma some occulty trad death recommendations in the similar vein of Necros Christos, Vastum, Grave Miasma.

no portal please.

also to whoever the Nucleus guy is in here, your new track sounds great and I got my LP of Sentient in the mail the other day and it's also really good.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

gimma some occulty trad death recommendations in the similar vein of Necros Christos, Vastum, Grave Miasma.

no portal please.

also to whoever the Nucleus guy is in here, your new track sounds great and I got my LP of Sentient in the mail the other day and it's also really good.

Dead Congregation - Promulgation of the Fall

One of my favorite albums of all time

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
ah already have that one. they're good, though.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

no portal please.

Apostate Viaticum - Before the Gates of Gomorrah
Cruciamentum - discography (you're probably familiar)
Burial Invocation - Abiogenesis

DROP TABLE PHIZ
Feb 10, 2018

IF YOU AIN'T GETTIN LIT YOU BETTER STAY OUT BITCH

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

no portal please.

check out the new vircolac, ossuarium, and totaled records

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Bit of a shill, but I posted a list of April metal releases that I listened to and rated over on Sputnik. I do this every month, it's a lot of fun. Probably going to start also making them on RYM where they are easier to read and isn't an ad filled hellhole of a site.
Spoiler: The best release of this month was a 10 minute metalcore EP.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Henchman of Santa posted:

Apostate Viaticum - Before the Gates of Gomorrah
Cruciamentum - discography (you're probably familiar)
Burial Invocation - Abiogenesis

1. owns
2. owns (i was familiar)
3. owns

DROP TABLE PHIZ posted:

check out the new vircolac, ossuarium, and totaled records

1. owns
2. owns, had this one already though
3. checking

thanks, y'all

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2UtElAMuTc

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Nazzadan posted:

Bit of a shill, but I posted a list of April metal releases that I listened to and rated over on Sputnik. I do this every month, it's a lot of fun. Probably going to start also making them on RYM where they are easier to read and isn't an ad filled hellhole of a site.

I already discovered the album elsewhere the other day, but quoting just to highlight one really choice pick from this list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV636jy7d-M

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Minenfeld just popped up on my Bandcamp feed, this loving rules. Vaguely Bolt Thrower/Trenchrot'y German anti-Nationalist DM.

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.

Nordick posted:

I already discovered the album elsewhere the other day, but quoting just to highlight one really choice pick from this list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV636jy7d-M
gently caress yeah

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Nazzadan posted:

Discovered Istapp through one of your lists, am quite pleased.

e: VV never even heard of them before today, but this definitely warrants a discography dive, I dig the gently caress outta this

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 00:24 on May 2, 2019

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

New Istapp might be their best work, I need to re-jam their first few though it's been a while.

Edit: Their lyrical themes are very on brand for Swedish meloblack: Winter, Anti-light, Anti-sun, Anti-Christianity, Absolute zero

Nazzadan fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 2, 2019

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
So I know how you guys are huge mudvayne fans

https://youtu.be/blZ7ZHJ3dM4

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Gnumonic posted:

BOLT THROWER

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Mods change my name to BrBr DENG with Mudvayne Devilbassman as my avi

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

Nazzadan posted:

Minenfeld just popped up on my Bandcamp feed, this loving rules. Vaguely Bolt Thrower/Trenchrot'y German anti-Nationalist DM.

This is rad.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nazzadan posted:

Mods change my name to BrBr DENG with Mudvayne Devilbassman as my avi

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

holy poo poo

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

:eyepop:

Wyzt
Mar 22, 2007

At the Heart of the Swarm

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

no portal please.

Thx, I actually just got mixes for the split songs for the four way split we are doing this year too, with Temple of Void, Ectoplasma, and Fetid Zombie.

Vastum is one of my favorite new death metal bands, so good. I could see Temple of Void scratching a similar itch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZs_uYjJaQ4

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

stab posted:

BOLT THROWER

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Wyzt posted:

Thx, I actually just got mixes for the split songs for the four way split we are doing this year too, with Temple of Void, Ectoplasma, and Fetid Zombie.

Vastum is one of my favorite new death metal bands, so good. I could see Temple of Void scratching a similar itch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZs_uYjJaQ4

Temple of Void are the best metal band from Michigan

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Henchman of Santa posted:

Temple of Void are the best metal band from Michigan

hey what about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrdH4MSceL8&t=146s

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

I love this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sabas
Apr 29, 2015