Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

man it's a shame this guy lost to TRUMP aint it

https://twitter.com/timkaine/status/1123681709252337666

CROOOOOOOOOOOOW

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1123684437538025475?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

agent cooper wouldnt do that

I just reached the point where Laura Palmer's murder was "solved."

Is this where the season gets real bad? I did read about how Cooper and Audrey were supposed to get together but Lara Flynn Boyle axed that because she and Kyle MacLachlan were dating?

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

hell yea my mom just delivered my weed
lol just order weed from your phone like an adult

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

drat, all mine delivers is loving crazy town.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

interesting
tell me more of this "my mom"

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cargo cult posted:

my centrist friends still get xcited for maddow every night to DRAG the repulicans 🔥🔥🔥

that’s embarrassing!! they need revolutionary thought

they gotta stop being libs or we’ll have baron trumop 2048 and a robot version of bill maher still on their tv schedule

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

my abuela :swoon:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Is this where the season gets real bad? I did read about how Cooper and Audrey were supposed to get together but Lara Flynn Boyle axed that because she and Kyle MacLachlan were dating?

it gets real bad until they introduce the new villain n then it starts to get good again n the last episode is fuckin wild

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

a.lo posted:

Do something SOnic!

Sonic! Hes the fasting thing alive!

Sonic: well not as fast as steel beams apparently "melt" under jet fuel

Sonic! Hes got an atti- wait what

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dead Beef posted:

lol just order weed from your phone like an adult

lol retail isnt set up in MI yet and my brother is the only card carrier i know since i moved back up here

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gripweed posted:

The Pikachu movie looks cool and people are still talking about it

I think detective pikachu’s designs for the pokemon work a lot better than sonic’s design because the pokemon are equivalent to animals. It’s possible to make them look like cgi animals. It’s a little jarring for us, since we’ve only ever had cartoonish, anime creatures to look at, but it’s possible to make work.

Sonic though

There’s no way you’re going to make this cartoonish, big (connected) eyed, weird character into something that looks anything less that horrifying when ‘realistic.’ He’s supposed to be friendly and sarcastic and approachable but you cannot translate his cartoon design accurately to realistic cgi and keep those traits. It’s not possible. You’ll make an uncanny creature.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

lmao hillary saying that her being investigated exhaustively by republicans was actually a good thing for her

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Rachel would have my undying love if she revealed this was a sting to LOCK HER UP

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

thats a ban

nice meltdown in meltdown may when i post a meltdown post about melting down in the 45th president of the united states who is melting down in a thread who is all melting down

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Yea season 2 starts to go a bit off the rails but then gets better. FWWM and the third season are great though

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

it gets real bad until they introduce the new villain n then it starts to get good again n the last episode is fuckin wild

yea the windom earle stuff is pretty dumb and unnecessary

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

a.lo posted:

I think detective pikachu’s designs for the pokemon work a lot better than sonic’s design because the pokemon are equivalent to animals. It’s possible to make them look like cgi animals. It’s a little jarring for us, since we’ve only ever had cartoonish, anime creatures to look at, but it’s possible to make work.

Sonic though

There’s no way you’re going to make this cartoonish, big (connected) eyed, weird character into something that looks anything less that horrifying when ‘realistic.’ He’s supposed to be friendly and sarcastic and approachable but you cannot translate his cartoon design accurately to realistic cgi and keep those traits. It’s not possible. You’ll make an uncanny creature.

otoh roger rabbit

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/1123769092358459395

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rocks posted:

my abuela :swoon:

I don't know why she was having so many health issues during the general, I think she is looking great and could be announcing a run for candidacy for 2020 and look great doing it!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lmao

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

lol retail isnt set up in MI yet and my brother is the only card carrier i know since i moved back up here

I hope they really get recreational weed set up before the end of this year (I think that's when it might be done), so that I can drive about 2 hours from Chicago and just get weed there.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/ZFn0d6B.mp4

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

I don't know why she was having so many health issues during the general, I think she is looking great and could be announcing a run for candidacy for 2020 and look great doing it!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i loved Inland Empire and season 3 of twin peaks is still way lynchier than i expected. im only on ep 4 still i think tho

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

a.lo posted:

Sonic though

i think they could if they were willing to make him more like a real hedgehog. Like, if instead of giving him human musculature and a human mouth, they had given him a hedgehog musculature and a hedgehog mouth, he would look way better.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1123769537634213888

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

this is when I knew

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
OMG the video is even better

https://twitter.com/woke_teen/status/1123729608367575042

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gripweed posted:

i think they could if they were willing to make him more like a real hedgehog. Like, if instead of giving him human musculature and a human mouth, they had given him a hedgehog musculature and a hedgehog mouth, he would look way better.

i agree, donald trump would look better this way

animist
Aug 28, 2018

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/1123769908368695296

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

nice meltdown in meltdown may when i post a meltdown post about melting down in the 45th president of the united states who is melting down in a thread who is all melting down

ty

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1123757007612403714
RUDY

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I hope Donald Trump is actually in the Sonic movie and he says, "thanks Sonic for saving the day"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Zyla posted:

sorry my posts arent designed to work on losers

mine are. only losers can read or quote my posts.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lastgirl posted:

stop wearing the hat, I'm sick of your hattitude

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

she's going to hire a goon to install an email server in his brain

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

it gets really loving bad for a good 5+ episodes, makes a slight recovery, then ends strong. the 3rd season loving owns

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

"How could Rudy do this to me?"