Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

lmao to the bolded part

leaked spoilers are going to be true

Tormund is the smartest character remaining in the plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lol at saying killing Missandei and Grey Worm would be bad because they're the only non-whites left, they've been Dany's Sounding Boards #3 and #4 since their introduction and have never served any purpose of their own

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I dunno about you guys, but this is the kind of fun I have been wanting all season.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

You know what? I can believe it because why the gently caress not.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

stannis was the night king

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Lol if that is true all is forgiven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLNFloNdJH4

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Stannis warged into Ghost.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I mean the credit is probably shopped but why the gently caress they tweeting about my boy

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

clown shoes posted:

quote:

Qyburn is revealed to have his own agenda.
This has me excited. I've felt for a while that they were building to something with Qyburn. I can't wait to see what it is.

zombie Stannis on the throne guarded by zombie Mountain

let's loving do this woooooooooooooooooo

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

STANNIS RETURNS.

Also lol at Jon just giving away his direwolf.

EDIT: Wait, Stannis' dead body would be in the woods outside Winterfell, in range of the Night King's zombifying during the battle. Or maybe he lived but is in bad shape and the NK did something to him on the way to Winterfell as an insurance policy?

MAN WHAT THE gently caress.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Let’s be honest, Tormund will take better care of him.

Will try to find a Direwolf mate, at the very least.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Cersei: "I'm warning you, Dany, if you invade King's Landing, hundreds of civilians will die!"
Stannis steps out from behind the curtains, smirks: "Thousands."
He beheads Cersei with a single swing of his sword.
The Golden Company switches to Stannis, since their contract is with "The Seven Kingdoms, LLC", of which Stannis is now the rightful ruler.

I got these totally real spoilers from my uncle who works at HBO.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
this is kind of self defeating since didn't Cersei's nuking of the cathedral not only destroy an incredibly important religious and cultural monument but like destroy entire adjacent neighborhoods

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The Lord of Light has given all Stannis fans one last time to troll.

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Cersei being a giant hypocrite if it serves her ends and then having it blow up in her face (literally or figuratively) is kind of her entire thing.

The more I think about it the more this Stannis thing is loving me up, I really hope it's just a fake out.

Jon loses his dragon and gives away his direwolf, he must really love being a Snow.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

And this intern says to us, "it doesn't make sense that Brieene would kill a defenseless noble.”

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Stannis could be just be there because of a Bran flashback or something

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
https://twitter.com/Hi_I_Am_Pyke/status/1125070980584439808

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

If stannis is in, it's almost certainly going to be in a bran vision or something

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

SimonChris posted:

Cersei: "I'm warning you, Dany, if you invade King's Landing, hundreds of civilians will die!"
Stannis steps out from behind the curtains, smirks: "Thousands."
He beheads Cersei with a single swing of his sword.
The Golden Company switches to Stannis, since their contract is with "The Seven Kingdoms, LLC", of which Stannis is now the rightful ruler.

I got these totally real spoilers from my uncle who works at HBO.

Don't forget how Melisandre then appears beside him. Turns out she wasn't dying but that's just how she fast travels.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Maybe he walked back to Dragonstone

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

the stannis thing is 100% fake you guys are out of your minds

e:

TheRat posted:

If stannis is in, it's almost certainly going to be in a bran vision or something

this is at least plausible so I've changed my mind, Stannis Is Real

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%
Wait, so if Jon stabs Dany, does that make him Azor Ahai or some poo poo like that?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Dogeh posted:

Wait, so if Jon stabs Dany, does that make him Azor Ahai or some poo poo like that?

He's already Azor Ahai. He brought the dawn (by bringing everyone to the place they needed to be).

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010
Dear god please let Stannis come back. This show can always get dumber.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

romanowski posted:

the stannis thing is 100% fake you guys are out of your minds

before I would have given the show the benefit of the doubt because it would be too stupid to be real

now I doubt any spoilers that aren't stupid enough. and stannis coming back is stupid enough

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

At some point some show is going to pull a god-tier troll by filming and leaking fake spoilers.

Not saying it's today, with CGI being involved.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
is ghost even jon's to give away at this point? he just disappears and reappears whenever the hell he wants to, anyway

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

If there must always be a night king and bran goes north to be the night king jesus christ.
If they literally never explain it but just expect people to choke it down jesus loving christ.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

OMG

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Does euron seriously die in ep4

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Even if it's a flashback.

This episode is default episode of the season if Stannis is back.
Unless it's making GBS threads all over his character some more. gently caress them if that's how it is.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Stannis was the biggest oval office in Westeros. I'm glad he died like a little poo poo.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Ages posted:

is ghost even jon's to give away at this point? he just disappears and reappears whenever the hell he wants to, anyway

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

People complaining about him being too brittle to be the true steel bitch you aren't fighting for the steel throne

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

loving lol

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they seriously brought my boi stannis back?

and i legit want Dany to kill everyone in this loving retarded show

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If Stanis comes back and takes the throne I will have a stroke!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmao tonight's viewings at work should be interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you know what D and D give me mad queen Dany over loving Urine and cerci. Tyrion surviving all this crap is lame as gently caress and bran useless ing his way to the iron throne is the most idiotic thing ever but show me Dany wreaking havoc and ill give you a pass