Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Slugnoid posted:

i think he's saying the prostitute mob press tv whores are nazis, not supporting nazis. i think

good to know he's on our side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
You know, im not sure drones should be a thing

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK so now the nazis have taken Pepe and Apu Apustaja. What next; häähää?

e: Not that Apu Apustaja wasn't offensive before.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i agree but this is a theme insofar that fascism is a body cult. they want to look like statues but it just comes across looking "off," like uncanny valley stuff

i'm reminded of nina moric, a croatian model who moved to italy and became a casa pound spokeswoman.

also once confused samuel l. jackson and magic johnson shopping in tuscany (carrying luxury handbags) for migrants, apparently. like "look at these freeloading creatures who just climbed off the boat!"

What's she doing with Lowtax?

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 11:39 on May 7, 2019

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nah. Use whatever spiteful, lovely tactic that you can to attack them from whatever direction you can. The rulebook for personal and political behavior goes right the gently caress out the window when you're dealing with fash.

nah. e.g. don't go homophobic because milo is homosexual. there is plenty of material on fashy women without immediately leaping to what they look like and who they sleep with.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
we cannot allow a slur gap

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/AntiFashGordon/status/1125463765946859520

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

once again r/unpopularopinion continues to be "well akshually" central

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

^---lmao cant even break 1000 follows

https://twitter.com/discord__panic/status/1125455327288274947

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
the sad altright: crouching tiger hidden ovulation

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

nah. e.g. don't go homophobic because milo is homosexual. there is plenty of material on fashy women without immediately leaping to what they look like and who they sleep with.

they sleep with other fascists dumbass

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dom Vitello catches Don Vito in horrifying nazi act

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

imo don't ridicule Faith Goldy for her appearance but ridicule her for the fact that she felt the need to augment her appearance in spite of supposedly having superior genes and posting poo poo like

https://twitter.com/faithgoldy/status/996478722718027777?lang=en

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
"Presby-Catholic" lmao what the gently caress.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

FMguru posted:

Neither is invertedly conservative and wacky enough by themselves, but together...

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

FMguru posted:

it’s called hedging your bets

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Extensive Vamping posted:

Idk the pic looks pretty ok to me? Maybe because I've never heard of her. I get she's a chud but she's pretty conventionallly attractive to just look at.

she hasn't completely destroyed her face like loomer but those aren't natural lips man.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

quote:

Police are looking into remarks by UKIP candidate Carl Benjamin after Labour MP Jess Phillips accused him of malicious communications.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Neither is invertedly conservative and wacky enough by themselves, but together...

If you browse in the shelves that, in American bookstores, are labeled New Age, you can find there even Saint Augustine, who, as far as I know, was not a fascist. But combining Saint Augustine and Stonehenge -- that is a symptom of Ur-Fascism.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/vcav/status/1125772257085857793

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i read that this morning and my takeaways were absolutely gently caress that administration team from that kid's former high school (and probably 90% of admin teams at both public and private schools), and i wonder if a good beating would have helped him at any point

Petr
Oct 3, 2000

a Loving Dog posted:

i read that this morning and my takeaways were absolutely gently caress that administration team from that kid's former high school (and probably 90% of admin teams at both public and private schools), and i wonder if a good beating would have helped him at any point

Boomers beating their kids is how we got here. Don't punch children.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

not from his parents, from cool rear end antifa bullies, duh

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

a Loving Dog posted:

i wonder if a good beating would have helped him at any point

short answer: let's not advocate for violence against literal children, probably! even if it's from other children!

long answer: "a good beating" during one's formative years is often counter-productive. a situation like this is particularly delicate, since fash feed on victimization complexes and the idea that Nobody Will Accept You If You Leave; getting your poo poo kicked in at thirteen isn't exactly going to dispel those notions, and even if it worked, it could gently caress you up a lot emotionally.

engaging ADULT fascists with violence is obviously a different matter, bc it exists in a different societal & emotional/developmental context

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
just 18 hours ago, i received a notification on my Reddit account that i've been banned from r/Drama

i am trying to remember when i last posted in r/Drama :v:

https://old.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/bkc5if/calling_all_drama_llamas_srdines_mdefugees/

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

MaxieSatan posted:

short answer: let's not advocate for violence against literal children, probably! even if it's from other children!

long answer: "a good beating" during one's formative years is often counter-productive. a situation like this is particularly delicate, since fash feed on victimization complexes and the idea that Nobody Will Accept You If You Leave; getting your poo poo kicked in at thirteen isn't exactly going to dispel those notions, and even if it worked, it could gently caress you up a lot emotionally.

engaging ADULT fascists with violence is obviously a different matter, bc it exists in a different societal & emotional/developmental context

are we going with the legal age of 18 here or the age of consent libertarians believe in?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the picture that the alt right paints of the “mainstream” world is a harrowing, kafkaesque labyrinth of political correctness. they offer a way to cut through it all. if you’ve actually lived through a harrowing, kafkaesque disciplinary proceeding at a public school you’re primed to accept their dogma.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

chuds don't do well in minnesota

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/grahamwjenkins/status/1125724504347619328?s=19

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

If your child becomes a nazi the cure is to let him go to a nazi rally

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I wouldn't have let him go to the goddamn nazi rally.

Tho lol that the only person who wouldn't humor his dumb teenage curiosity were Antifa because they weren't there to pose for cameras and gently caress around.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CommonShore posted:

in this case it kinda worked tho which is funny

reminds me of being a stupid brainwashed young right-leaning teen and meeting a young republican and being immediately viscerally repulsed by how much of an elemental joyless buzzkill he was

Vincent Van Goatse has issued a correction as of 16:46 on May 7, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

CommonShore posted:

Children are loving stupid and don't have the context to recognize when adults are being lame and pathetic. Teenagers might reflexively reject the conventions of adulthood out of pure contrarianism, but that's also what makes them vulnerable to fascist messaging.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
really though it sounds like the kid may have had the fash recruit version of FYAD turning on the "smashmouth eat the eggs" dude after he revealed himself to be a cowardly spherical doofus who got owned by a hockey shark

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Hbomberguy/status/1125777677573656576

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Deplatforming only makes these figures more powerful

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

a lot of teenagers first get into alt right poo poo because teenagers are all edgelord contrarians cooler than their parents. getting to meet their "heroes" and finding out that they're chinless acneblobs with underbite and cheeto-stained fingers is pretty good at breaking the spell

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I wonder how much it cost to make.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

chud grifters spend like crazy on their stunts and desperate bids to stay relevant, I wouldn't be surprised if 67k is barely enough to last her a couple weeks culminating in some weird trip to harass somebody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hell yes