Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

World War Mammories posted:

1. it's absolutely, completely true
2. lol asking if something dumb about tormap is true in 2019

obviously the man is a world class idiot, but i was giving the guy at least some possibility he wasnt that loving stupid lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao it was Vince's son in law who told the story back in 2007 lmao

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'm saying people listen to Rush or skull Shaun or whoever to pass the time. It's entertaining to the because it reinforces that they people they don't like are bad.

They want to be told good things will happen to them if they are a member of the tribe and that's what they pay for at that prophet show.

It seems odd that listening to a guy rant on the radio about how everything is going to poo poo is "fun." Well it isn't actually fun. But people get caught in negative feedback loops. It's the same as 4chan or any garbage corner of the internet. The entertainment is having their feelings validated, even if those feelings are negative

I wish your posts were entertaining.

You barely addressed a single thing I wrote.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Grape posted:

Ah yes, the man to man coastal elites of Brooklyn.

Anything that is part of the Eastern seaboard Metroplex counts as coastal. DC counts as coastal even though it really shouldn't.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Relevant Tangent posted:

Anything that is part of the Eastern seaboard Metroplex counts as coastal. DC counts as coastal even though it really shouldn't.

lol if you think the "coastal" was the part people had issue with

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Eat This Glob posted:

is it apocryphal that trump called after vince's limo blew up back in the day thinking his friend died or did that actually happen?

It's also true that there was a storyline where Trump was taking over WWE and the stock price actually dropped because of it.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Grape posted:

I'm wondering if my job that I'm technically doing as a temp (and being grossly underpaid on because) is actually heading toward becoming real, or if I'm being strung along to be dumped on the curb in a month when the school year ends.
Wonder what basic job security must feel like.

Love being coastal elite.

I had an internship during my graduate program that turned into me taking over a vacant job in the company that I was really good at. They strung me along for two months while they tried to figure out if they wanted to keep me or not, then unceremoniously fired me shortly after I graduated. Currently on month 4 of unemployment.

Vernii has issued a correction as of 01:33 on May 12, 2019

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

The kids generally seem to like me a lot, so I'd like to think they'd be pissed and I'd have something of a legacy.
But a coworker once got laid off at a different school, and apparently people told the kids she left of her own volition, making it sound like she abandoned them.

Like god forbid they even pay you in dignity.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I like firm pillows...

Get a Korean pillow then.

Megillah Gorilla has issued a correction as of 04:21 on May 12, 2019

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Grape posted:

lol if you think the "coastal" was the part people had issue with

to the people who use coastal elites as a pejorative everyone who isn't their brand of american qualifies

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Push El Burrito posted:

It's also true that there was a storyline where Trump was taking over WWE and the stock price actually dropped because of it.

lmao i cant wait for the stock market to finally give up the ghost so some economy wonk can revisit our stupid president's time as a pro wrestler and let people know that thing happened once upon a time

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Get a Korean pillow then.

Just looking at that makes my neck hurt.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

That's actually the soft version.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its for old korean people, who basically act and have the worldview of if you stuck a bunch of somalian villagers into a modern economy over the course of 50 or so years, because that is basically what happened

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

BiggerBoat posted:

I wish your posts were entertaining.

You barely addressed a single thing I wrote.

That's because I wasn't addressing your rant

I was just trying to clarify my pithy remark

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
edit: gently caress it

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

BiggerBoat posted:

Man, I wish I believed in hell so I could rest easy knowing assholes like this are going there.

Who still falls for this horseshit in loving 2019? People pack stadiums. It really speaks to our collective desperation.

Opiate of the masses. Religion is the real opiate crisis that kills millions.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here posters realizing that the Post Trump voters realizing that the thread is going to die here

also none of you are my enemy only by virtue of class

if you were my enemies you'd either: have posted in that landlord thread or not post in this shithole at all :marx:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Are you saying you're a landlord

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Megillah Gorilla posted:

nice try that's obviously a chopping block, for chopping heads

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bob dobbs is dead posted:

its for old korean people, who basically act and have the worldview of if you stuck a bunch of somalian villagers into a modern economy over the course of 50 or so years, because that is basically what happened

this explains so loving much, thank you kind goon

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

nice try that's obviously a chopping block, for chopping heads

Can't be, where's the groove for the axe to go into. Don't make the poor executioner cut his own grooves, that's just barbaric.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

bird with big dick posted:

Are you saying you're a landlord

:chloe:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

You popped in with a barely intelligible drive by poo poo-post, and are now upset about people not understanding you.
I hope you stick around as you seem really cool.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

So gonna get one of these when we get over to Camp Humphreys.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Grape posted:

You popped in with a barely intelligible drive by poo poo-post, and are now upset about people not understanding you.
I hope you stick around as you seem really cool.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
stop posting

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

sinnesloeschen posted:

Post Trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump here posters realizing that the Post Trump voters realizing that the thread is going to die here

also none of you are my enemy only by virtue of class

if you were my enemies you'd either: have posted in that landlord thread or not post in this shithole at all :marx:

Just stand against this wall. Hush now, this will only take a minute.

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

BraveUlysses posted:

link or the episode number plz

Champagne Sharks ep. 055: My President Was Black, My Pockets Were Flat feat. Matt Bruenig and Ryan Cooper

AgentF
May 11, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Pillow fight!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I must be broken because put a little padding on those wood blocks and poo poo and they could be perfectly fine for me to use :saddowns:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Nice. Does it come with an axe?

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

Avirosb posted:

Nice. Does it come with an axe?

Can't be, where's the groove for the axe to go into. Don't make the poor executioner cut his own grooves, that's just barbaric.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

TotalLossBrain posted:

It's me, drug-using Trump voter Camaro Travis.
i just listened to the chapo episode where they were talking about how most voters in the nebulous 'center' of american politics have inconsistent or incoherent political beliefs

anyway, if i had to make a name for the weed-smoker who votes for a republican and gets screwed by republicans, camaro travis would feel too on the nose

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1127936234825797632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Good

Cubans are by far the worst allies for hispanic immigrants

I've met more sympathetic rednecks in W Virginia

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

Good

Cubans are by far the worst allies for hispanic immigrants

I've met more sympathetic rednecks in W Virginia

:qq: Castro freed my slaves :qq:

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

:qq: Castro freed my slaves :qq:

I was gonna say the majority of them are kinda descendants of fuckheads.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lmao hell yes

and they're gonna vote republican to the last too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

If I'm understanding this correctly, the conservative Cuban boomers are being deported but their rapidly leftist kids are allowed to stay because they're born in the US and thus citizens, right?