Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Dead Reckoning posted:

It's gonna be, like, a fashion empire or a television empire, or some poo poo.

Also, why is this the first time we've seen televisions or billboards in Throne? E: Or fire alarm pull boxes? Does the Concordance also enforce the building codes in Throne?

Goggles has taken control of 111111 worlds. One of them could easily be more earth-like than Throne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

a worm is pretty dumb

all the worms on 111111 worlds is a lot of loving brainpower tho

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yeah, probably going to eat that worm.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Agean90 posted:

i wonder if white chain just leaves it on for back ground noise or if they has specific tv shows they like

just watching throne equivalent of law and order while getting mad at the liberties taken with the law

Man you know my girl White Chain can't be missing her Stories

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

habeasdorkus posted:

Also, I love that Gog thought her first offer, being part of Gog-Agog, was totally going to work... and thinks she's so clever by offering Allison an empire like the one Allison rejected from Mottom.

I wonder how many people are actually aware of what Mottom attempted to do with Allison.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder how many people are actually aware of what Mottom attempted to do with Allison.

Am I misremembering this? I thought it was a devil's bargain where Mottom tried to get out from the horrifying empire she'd built up and all of the constraints on her, including regular sacrifices to her husband. Didn't she even offer Allison her key?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Synthbuttrange posted:

a worm is pretty dumb

all the worms on 111111 worlds is a lot of loving brainpower tho

Yeah, but focused on a lot of different things and also, still just wanting worm things and only able to figure out what people want by inference. I could be wrong about Gog, though, and they are really loving cool regardless.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

habeasdorkus posted:

Am I misremembering this? I thought it was a devil's bargain where Mottom tried to get out from the horrifying empire she'd built up and all of the constraints on her, including regular sacrifices to her husband. Didn't she even offer Allison her key?

i think they mean in-universe

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Tollymain posted:

i think they mean in-universe

Oh, that'd make a lot more sense. My bad.

In apology, I was googling to try and figure out how many worms there are on earth (to the nearest order of magnitude) and found these worm facts, which are delightful and definitely not someone who has been infected by Gog-Agog.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

(btw, there's probably like a quintillion, or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000, worms on earth. Making the big assumption that the distribution across 111,111 worlds is equivalent you get to 100 sextillion Gog-Agog-Worms. Assuming further that Gog-Agog-Worms are basically earthworm, a common earthworm has 302 neurons with a few thousand synapses, so you're talking about septillions of synapses. By comparison the human brain has something like hundreds of billions of neurons with hundreds of trillions of synapses. If my math isn't off by a couple degrees of magnitude, that gives Gog-Agog roughly the same number of neurons and synapses as all of humanity combined, somewhere in the 10^23 range. WORM FACTS)

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

The Heir to Action Park.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

habeasdorkus posted:

What I mean was, Gog Agog likely has no idea Mottom made her the offer to take over her empire. She might think she is the first.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

habeasdorkus posted:

(btw, there's probably like a quintillion, or 1,000,000,000,000,000,000, worms on earth. Making the big assumption that the distribution across 111,111 worlds is equivalent you get to 100 sextillion Gog-Agog-Worms. Assuming further that Gog-Agog-Worms are basically earthworm, a common earthworm has 302 neurons with a few thousand synapses, so you're talking about septillions of synapses. By comparison the human brain has something like hundreds of billions of neurons with hundreds of trillions of synapses. If my math isn't off by a couple degrees of magnitude, that gives Gog-Agog roughly the same number of neurons and synapses as all of humanity combined, somewhere in the 10^23 range. WORM FACTS)

and humanity is dumb as gently caress, q.e.d.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Someone make a worm snoo that says "Eat my worm. It's not weird"

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
'EAT ME' shrieks the worm in a tiny high pitched voice.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHaXDWqpHy8

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

So far we've only ever seen human members of Gog's honk mind, is that just her personal preference or a limit to her power?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

we don't deserve you

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

"Okay okay, Final offer. An empire AND three dollars!"

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lmao

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

"Okay okay, Final offer. An empire AND three dollars!"

Okay you're really twisting my arm. I'll throw in this slightly stale cupcake but I'll have to reduce the offer to two dollars.

Gog-Agog might be my new favorite character after the last couple pages.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SardonicTyrant posted:

Someone make a worm snoo that says "Eat my worm. It's not weird"

OK what the hell is snoo

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

You! Cake or worm?!

Phy posted:

OK what the hell is snoo
Poster who makes adorable rat cartoons.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

ConfusedUs posted:

we don't deserve you

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

"The Gog-Agog Star Network Enters the Strongest Son in the World Competiton"

"I'm everybody, ba dee ba dee bah, I'm everybody, ba dee ba dee bah!"

"Allison did a jig while holding the grapes, while The Cio learned to fly!"

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

ThingOne posted:

So far we've only ever seen human members of Gog's honk mind, is that just her personal preference or a limit to her power?

I'd assume it's because the audience aren't necessarily familiar enough with the non-humans to know whether worms/weird skin lines are an unusual thing for them or not, so they'll probably only be introduced later, once the audience knows what to look for

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
So why is Gog-Agog mad at Solomon, again?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Oh my God I just noticed the Steamboat Willy style Gog in the current page, that is delightful

Who What Now posted:

So why is Gog-Agog mad at Solomon, again?

Probably telling her what to do without even acknowledging her existence. Mottom at least considers her enough to blow her head off. Solomon won't even look at her.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Everybody ignored Gog-Agog's pleas for attention, but they all listened to Solomon

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

EAT COMMUNISM

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, Solomon chastised everyone else for "disrespecting" the meeting, but Gog-Agog didn't do anything wrong, and her head got blown off, twice, and Solomon only got mad at Mottom for it being improper behavior during something serious; she was otherwise ignored the whole meeting. Also, he was pretty drat arrogant and acted as if all the others obeying him was a given towards the end, so that might have pissed her off too.

Basically, Solomon commanded everyone's attention, in multiple ways, while Gog was ignored outside of Mottom taking out her rage on her.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
I like the fact that Gog's hat apparently has a clasp on the bottom even though it, like everything else, is literally just worms and just for show.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
lol at the TV screen in which Gog-agog is reenacting Steamboat Willie dressed as Mickey Mouse.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Gog-Agog once watched Being John Malkovich and she didn't understand why it was supposed to be weird.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Tried shooting worms into my balls and now my dick keeps trying to give me pointers when I'm having sex.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Gog Agog voice canon: Carol Kane for me (Scrooged era) or possibly Cyndi Lauper.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Bilirubin posted:

Gog Agog voice canon: Carol Kane for me (Scrooged era) or possibly Cyndi Lauper.
Ellen Greene from Little Shop of Horrors.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Hostile V posted:

Ellen Greene from Little Shop of Horrors.

Oh that's good.

I just realized its more like...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMM-_yRH1VA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Bilirubin posted:

Oh that's good.

I just realized its more like...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMM-_yRH1VA
Mottom and Gog Agog are what happen when Geraldine and Alice from Vicar of Dibley did the end joke for a thousand years.