Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Two years multiplied by the amount of horse dicks our Vice President fucks per day, that's *punches numbers into chunky 1980s calculator with printer*... Holy poo poo !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

The REAL Goobusters posted:

lmao 2 years since the original tweet.

I remember it as if it were this last Wednesday

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i remember it, at all times

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

a state of constant remembering (that mike pence enjoys being penetrated by horses)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

fabergay egg posted:

i remember it, at all times

just like sailor

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Google Glass might have caught on if it just displayed "Mike Pence hosed a horse" all the time

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
What the—why is this thread so low on the pages now? Have we forgotten already that Mike Pence hosed a horse?

What's next? Forgetting sailor?!

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't post here much because I don't remember that Michael Richard Pence, the current vice president of the United States of America loves to receive fierce or even brutal anal pounding from majestic, purebred stallions; it's just on my mind all the time.

At the back of my head, I'm always envisioning the degree to which his rectum has to expand and the volumes his colon and surely considerable part of his lower intestine have to accommodate.

There's no act of recollection, no aha-effect, no realization; it just permeates my subconscious and conscious mind alike, constantly.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Teal posted:

There's no act of recollection, no aha-effect, no realization; it just permeates my subconscious and conscious mind alike, constantly.

much like horse semen permeates mike pence's lower digestive system

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I don't remember that Mike Pence hosed a horse any more than I remember that gravity exists

It's a fundamental fact of reality: constant, pervasive. It simply is.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Xand_Man posted:

I don't remember that Mike Pence hosed a horse any more than I remember that gravity exists

It's a fundamental fact of reality: constant, pervasive. It simply is.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Saw this tweet and remembered that time Mike Pence hosed a horse.

https://twitter.com/offhandmanor1/status/1129237002791149569

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Bobby Digital posted:

always
be
cum receiving from a horse

Coffee is for cum receivers.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Chokes McGee posted:

What the—why is this thread so low on the pages now? Have we forgotten already that Mike Pence hosed a horse?

What's next? Forgetting sailor?!

if you're having difficulty remembering that mike pence regularly stretches his anal cavity to keep it loose for the stallions, just think of this fact

the vice president's official residence is the NAVAL observatory

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mayor Dave posted:

if you're having difficulty remembering that mike pence regularly stretches his anal cavity to keep it loose for the stallions, just think of this fact

the vice president's official residence is the NAVAL observatory

:aaaaa:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Teal posted:

I don't post here much because I don't remember that Michael Richard Pence, the current vice president of the United States of America loves to receive fierce or even brutal anal pounding from majestic, purebred stallions; it's just on my mind all the time.

At the back of my head, I'm always envisioning the degree to which his rectum has to expand and the volumes his colon and surely considerable part of his lower intestine have to accommodate.

A monk asks another monk, is it the horse that's moving or is it mike pence that's moving? The 2nd monk says, it is the horse. The first monk says, no, it is mike pence moving that creates the movement of the horse. Mazu, passing by, commented, "it is your mind that remembers, that is moving both mike pence and the horse"

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I like to forget so I can remember all over again.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

A monk asks another monk, is it the horse that's moving or is it mike pence that's moving? The 2nd monk says, it is the horse. The first monk says, no, it is mike pence moving that creates the movement of the horse. Mazu, passing by, commented, "it is your mind that remembers, that is moving both mike pence and the horse"

*thinking harder than he ever has before* mike pence...........is loving a horse????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i remembered

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
bless me father for i have not come to this thread as i once used to

i now remember that mike pence hosed a horse and i will do my best to keep that in memory

namaste

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

bless me father for i have not come to this thread as i once used to

i now remember that mike pence hosed a horse and i will do my best to keep that in memory

namaste

all is forgiven, mike pence loving a horse is now common knowledge

it's easy to take it for granted, by it I mean the fact that mike pence, noted horsefucker, hosed a horse

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

crazy cloud posted:

Mike pence doesn’t know if he’s a man dreaming about loving a horse or a horse dreaming about loving a man, but he’s pretty down either way

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Hi guys, your friendly idiot king here, to remind you mike pence. Well, he hosed a horse. It's tough to read but you need to hear it from me.

well, have a good day,

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

it's not good, for a vice president to get hosed by a horse, just imo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ajkalan posted:

And yet it is so

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mike Pence hosed a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Mike Pence cloned himself so he could take twice the horsecock

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ajkalan posted:

please don't kink shame. the horse enthusiastically consented, and mike pences wife approved

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

crazy cloud posted:

please don't kink shame. the horse enthusiastically consented, and mike pences wife approved

mike pence would never gently caress without mother’s permission

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
I love the song Old Town Road because every time I hear it, I remember.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man
Mike pence did a gently caress on a horse.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Not Important posted:

I love the song Old Town Road because every time I hear it, I remember.

https://twitter.com/rebeccawatson/status/1134134658482835456?s=21

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
bump

that's it just bump

you know the rest

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

This thread was on the second page, and that's no good.

:horse:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I know that Mike pence hosed a horse and that's all I need to know

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This post in a GBS photoshop thread reminded me that Mike Pence hosed a horse.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

hmmm, that pic makes me wonder if he only takes white dick or if he appreciates horses of color too :thunk:

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Feranon posted:

hmmm, that pic makes me wonder if he only takes white dick or if he appreciates horses of color too :thunk:

His anus is open to all cummers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
heard someone playing "old town road" today

then I remembered that time mike pence hosed a horse

:horse: