Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

ewiley posted:

I WANT TO TELL YOU SOME FACTS ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS

[runs away like a little bitch]

Oh what a fantastic page snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

As of 2018 the county sheriff is a black Democrat who won primarily on his promise to stop working with ICE, so hopefully he's able to put a stop to stuff like this. Although as soon as he won, NC Republicans suddenly decided states' rights aren't as important as doing whatever the federal government says at all times, and are doing everything they can to block him.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao of course that moron was helping

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mushbrain got the idea of having flamethrowers at his fanfic wall and then it slid into firewalls and therefore needs the because Cybers to man the flamethrowers.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Why the gently caress does glorified IT need to be at the border, are Trump and Miller afraid of Mexican "superhackers?"

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

TulliusCicero posted:

Why the gently caress does glorified IT need to be at the border, are Trump and Miller afraid of Mexican "superhackers?"

Because they literally can't find anyone else to do it

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
"US Citizen Accused of Attempted Homicide After Ramming 17 Cars at San Ysidro POE"

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/US-Citizen-Rams-17-Cars-in-Road-Rage-Incident-at-San-Ysidro-POE-509878751.html

Couple of days ago, so sorry for the lateness. Something about exporting road racist rage, er, terrorism is bad. We don't do that, you see.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Feinne posted:

I feel like it'd be a lot quicker if Gabbard had a list drawn up of who isn't her enemy.

-the rude teens running Mike Gravel's twitter

:(

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Otteration posted:

"US Citizen Accused of Attempted Homicide After Ramming 17 Cars at San Ysidro POE"

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/US-Citizen-Rams-17-Cars-in-Road-Rage-Incident-at-San-Ysidro-POE-509878751.html

Couple of days ago, so sorry for the lateness. Something about exporting road racist rage, er, terrorism is bad. We don't do that, you see.

Gee, wonder who he voted for?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1129548666778333184

Apparently this guy is anti-abortion but it's still dumb

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty

Zophar posted:

I was really worried about this for a long time but it's also been abundantly clear that competent, charismatic and fascist rarely come together and it's entirely possible that Trump is the best shot they'll ever have, at least for another generation.

I don't think it really works that way. The fascists tend to band together in their own undesirability and grossness. Like, Hitler wasn't especially charismatic either; he was a squat little poo poo with a shrill-as-gently caress voice. I think some people just want someone to tell them it's okay to be a failson, and they'll follow anyone who tells them they're better than other people based on nothing, cuz nothing's all they got. Even after Trump, we're still going to have a lot of people ready and willing to fasc it up.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Zophar posted:

I was really worried about this for a long time but it's also been abundantly clear that competent, charismatic and fascist rarely come together and it's entirely possible that Trump is the best shot they'll ever have, at least for another generation.

It's also helped that if someone like this were waiting in the wings we'd know if they're around right now, but nobody as evil and lovely as Trump has Trump's personality cult and I can't think of anyone out there who could snatch it from him. Then again, who knows how things could play out in the future.

It's a personality cult that makes no sense. He is the most whiney, gigantic bitch baby there is, his finances and properties are a loving joke, and he is clearly by far the most stupid man to ever hold office.

Everything about him is because Fox news dipshits prop him up in their unholy alliance

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

It's a personality cult that makes no sense. He is the most whiney, gigantic bitch baby there is, his finances and properties are a loving joke, and he is clearly by far the most stupid man to ever hold office.

Everything about him is because Fox news dipshits prop him up in their unholy alliance

Yeah but they also clearly tried to do it with Romney and it didn't work. Fox was initially against Trump until he was too popular and they had to fall in line.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

FlamingLiberal posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1129548666778333184

Apparently this guy is anti-abortion but it's still dumb

"The Democrat’s anti-abortion stance stems from his wife’s pregnancy nearly 30 years ago. A doctor discovered their daughter, Samantha, had spina bifida and encouraged an abortion, but the couple refused."

If this is genuinely why he's anti-abortion, he's an imbecilic jackass.

What a stupid loving reason, good god

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer
"Feds: Georgia insurance commissioner used fraud to fund campaign"

"The 38-count indictment charges Beck, an ex-insurance lobbyist and long-time leader of the Georgia Christian Coalition, with fraud and money laundering in an elaborate scheme to defraud the Georgia Underwriting Association. With the stolen cash, the Republican allegedly paid his credit card bills and taxes — and even funded the 2018 campaign that landed him in office."

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-georgia-insurance-commissioner-indicted-fraud-case/wIXf1cBgke1qD95KkpAYcM/amp.html

* lobbyist
* long-time leader of the Georgia Christian Coalition
* fraud and money laundering
* stolen cash
* paid his credit card
* funded the 2018 campaign

Heck of a resume there Becky!

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1127...F%2Fwww.cnn.com

"How many stinking rich people are there in the US?"

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/15/politics/wealth-tax-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/index.html

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

twice burned ice posted:

"The Democrat’s anti-abortion stance stems from his wife’s pregnancy nearly 30 years ago. A doctor discovered their daughter, Samantha, had spina bifida and encouraged an abortion, but the couple refused."

If this is genuinely why he's anti-abortion, he's an imbecilic jackass.

What a stupid loving reason, good god

yeah its dumb as gently caress but i at least can understand it on a emotional level rather then the usual "the whores need to be put in their place" poo poo that the GOP says. that being said, gently caress him for bending the knee to these assholes.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"Abortion is Immoral, Except When It Comes to My Mistresses"

"TIM: Life begins at conception. Pregnancy is a gift from God, which is why I’m cosponsoring this anti-abortion legislation after asking my lover to have an abortion. I’m 65 and she’s 32, but you probably figured that out already...."

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/abortion-is-immoral-except-when-it-comes-to-my-mistresses

selec
Sep 6, 2003

A big flaming stink posted:

-the rude teens running Mike Gravel's twitter

All the people on the Tulsi’s Enemies list would absolutely loath Gravel and the Chapo Teens and their debut album “Libs Ain’t poo poo”.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"I was 17 when I was raped by a classmate. He was someone I knew, someone I trusted, but in the end, none of that mattered. I would not find out until eight months later that I was pregnant as a result of the assault. My daughter, Zoe, would grow inside of me with a fatal congenital birth defect that took away her ability to think, or emote, or connect to the world in all the fundamental ways that make a life worth living."

"I’m From Alabama And Gave Birth To My Rapist’s Child Because I Couldn’t Get An Abortion"

05/16/2019 04:15 pm ET

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alabama-abortion-law-rape_n_5cdc3627e4b09d94af53f471

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Otteration posted:

"I was 17 when I was raped by a classmate. He was someone I knew, someone I trusted, but in the end, none of that mattered. I would not find out until eight months later that I was pregnant as a result of the assault. My daughter, Zoe, would grow inside of me with a fatal congenital birth defect that took away her ability to think, or emote, or connect to the world in all the fundamental ways that make a life worth living."

"I’m From Alabama And Gave Birth To My Rapist’s Child Because I Couldn’t Get An Abortion"

05/16/2019 04:15 pm ET

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alabama-abortion-law-rape_n_5cdc3627e4b09d94af53f471

jesus gently caress. thats some horrible poo poo. gently caress the "moral" conservatives.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
So what are the hitler youth up to?

https://twitter.com/michaelehayden/status/1129523740692373504?s=21

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus gently caress. thats some horrible poo poo. gently caress the "moral" conservatives.

"She diagnoses my unborn daughter with hydranencephaly, explaining how her cerebrum failed to divide into two separate hemispheres, and instead filled with cerebrospinal fluid. The only reason she continues to experience some degree of development is because the cerebellum and brainstem are ensuring the most rudimentary of functions to sustain her precarious life. If she is born, she will suffer and die so very, very young ― and I step off the ledge."

Yep.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Welp, I'm done for tonight.

http://www.cnn.com/2019/05/16/media/gene-simmons-pentagon-briefing/index.html

"New York (CNN Business)As the frontman of KISS, Gene Simmons occupies rarefied air — a rock star who entertains arenas filled with adoring fans. On Thursday, Simmons joined another exclusive club, conducting only the second on-camera press briefing at the Department of Defense in the last year."

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

I didn't know we still considered Fred Durst a style icon in 2019.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Regressive tax.

https://6abc.com/pets-animals/grumpy-cat-dead-at-7/5304746/

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Sephyr posted:

"New York (CNN Business)As the frontman of KISS, Gene Simmons occupies rarefied air — a rock star who entertains arenas filled with adoring fans. On Thursday, Simmons joined another exclusive club, conducting only the second on-camera press briefing at the Department of Defense in the last year."

Wait, that tweet from earlier was *real*?

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

Trump does have a rudimentary form of charisma, but it only works on stupid people. It's the same kind of charisma that successful door to door vacuum salesmen have. It's hard to notice because the very things that make him seem obviously unelectable to a normal person are the same things that endear him to morons.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"A high school senior from Ohio plans to use her graduation ceremony gown as a heartbreaking reminder of the dozens of students across the country who were unable to finish school because of gun violence."

"Gina Warren, an 18-year-old from Ashville, Ohio, compiled a list of victims killed in mass shootings at American high schools, starting with the 1999 shooting at Columbine through the attack on STEM school last week. The grad-to-be plans to wear a QR code on her cap at the Sunday ceremony that will send anyone who snaps a picture of her gown to a list of school shooting victims."

A pox on your sock drawer if you choose to complain about kids, QR codes, or Sunday.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

ponzicar posted:

Trump does have a rudimentary form of charisma, but it only works on stupid people. It's the same kind of charisma that successful door to door vacuum salesmen have. It's hard to notice because the very things that make him seem obviously unelectable to a normal person are the same things that endear him to morons.

Cram enough stupid people into a room with less than enough fire extinguishers and suddenly here we are.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Sephyr posted:

allah akbar

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
So Mueller knows who told him to do that?

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
It seems weird that right-wingers don't like abortions since they're eugenic. I mean not because of the race gap but because people who get abortions just tend to be stupider. Allowing abortions gets them out of the gene pool to prevent Idiocracy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ershalim
Sep 22, 2008
Clever Betty

The Ultimate Doge posted:

It seems weird that right-wingers don't like abortions since they're eugenic. I mean not because of the race gap but because people who get abortions just tend to be stupider. Allowing abortions gets them out of the gene pool to prevent Idiocracy

Ignoring regular regressives, there is a subculture that supports eugenics, but not abortions for MRA-type reasons.There's a weird entitlement overlap in people who want eugenics and incels who want children. Among the dark places where the worst people congregate, one of the arguments that gets thrown around is that some uppity woman will get it into her head to abort HIS child, and that just can't be allowed. How dare women have not only the power to deny sex, but also to deny lineage!?

Or something like that. Some of it's hard to parse because it's done in memetic language with a bunch of half-understood jargon thrown in.

edit: I seem to have also totally misunderstood the point you were making. Maybe you're one of the MRAs I'm referring to. :v:

Ershalim fucked around with this message at 04:08 on May 18, 2019

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

The MILLENIALS are acting up again:

https://twitter.com/BretStephensNYT/status/1129564956771475458

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1129572363874504705

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Go legally brain dead due to asphyxiation caused by choking on my rear end, Bret Stepehens.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1129577666141675521

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

"Ungreatful Generation" would have sold 5% more clicks to boomers.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Everyone is pointing out that they're doing this because there's nobody else to send, which is true. It is also true that DHS cybersecurity is handling election security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

quote:

Also, he refused to beg forgiveness last month for being a tad too touchy-kissy. Maybe he should keep his hands in his pockets, but at least it means he isn’t prepared to capitulate to the icy codes of personal decorum written by people who don’t know the difference between exuberant human warmth and unwarranted sexual advances.

the gently caress?