Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Powered Descent posted:

How about, like, there's a road race that the crew has to win? With like racing team uniforms and everything. But with spaceships of course.

Pretty sure the Delta Flyer was involved in some bullshit like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Quicksilver6 posted:

I keep forgetting that when it comes to Voyager, every stupid joke you could ever make turns out to have been the plot to an episode somehow.

What if Tom Paris goes too fast. . .

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

It should have turned out that leather glove Voyager was real and they got into a big fight and they end up winning and returning to Earth to live in luxury.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Tom Paris is the worst Star Trek character. Neelix ain’t got poo poo on him.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
speaking of Voyager, let's see whats on the cutting edge of star trek voyager slash

-zappho

aw :3:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

speaking of Voyager, let's see whats on the cutting edge of star trek voyager slash

-zappho

I choose to believe that this is Tuvok and Neelix

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

I choose to believe that this is Tuvok and Neelix

thats weird. why would tuvok want to cuddle with neelix when suder is there

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

thats weird. why would tuvok want to cuddle with neelix when suder is there

Because Suder is dead

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

And nobody saved the Betazoid version of his katra.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Kibayasu posted:

TOS novel did it first. It even ends with the Enterprise drifting through an explosion.

Actually I just remembered. It’s the Enterprise drifting around a planet through an explosion, possibly while at warp.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure posted:

And nobody saved the Betazoid version of his katra.

in fanfic anything is possible

it's in tom paris :o

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

computer generate a page of the somethingawful star trek thread that doesn't contain a reference to neelix.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

"Now generating holodeck program: "Neelix Neelix Neelix, All Talaxians All The Time""

You should know better than to ask a star trek computer for something you like. It never goes right.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
don't blame me, i posted star trek slash. neelix-free.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

One day I will finish my terrible Star Trek fanfic set in the 25th Century

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Pick posted:

what? no.

it's in the doctor. tuvok has to mind-meld with the ship's computer, via the bio-nerual gel packs.

Farmer Crack-Ass fucked around with this message at 06:01 on May 20, 2019

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
while everyone else is getting drunk and banging the innkeeper or turning barmaids into bovines in free haven, tuvok discreetly slips off to a quiet cottage just outside town. inside he finds suder, and they know togetherness again

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Voyager. . . was a mistake.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Blistex posted:

Voyager. . . was a mistake.

I watched Voyager when it was airing about the same amount I watched the TNG reruns.

I have almost 0 memories of Voyager. It has been completely wiped from my memory.

It's fantastic.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

FlamingLiberal posted:

God this reminds me of that Voyager episode where Neelix dies and finds out there is no god and then wants to kill himself

Seven of Nine screws it all up by having a way to bring him back and deciding to share it instead of keeping her mouth shut.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Gildiss posted:

I watched Voyager when it was airing about the same amount I watched the TNG reruns.

I have almost 0 memories of Voyager. It has been completely wiped from my memory.

It's fantastic.

The Prophets have given you a gift my child.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

FlamingLiberal posted:

God this reminds me of that Voyager episode where Neelix dies and finds out there is no god and then wants to kill himself

Actually, Neelix's god was real, it just wanted him to kill himself, so it lied to him.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

sweet geek swag posted:

Actually, Neelix's god was real, it just wanted him to kill himself, so it lied to him.

Why would his god want him to join the blessed in the great forest? Presumably his god instead cursed him with immortality which would explain a lot.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Xenocides posted:

Why would his god want him to join the blessed in the great forest? Presumably his god instead cursed him with immortality which would explain a lot.

You think his god is letting him into the great forest? They have a strict no pedos rule.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Pick posted:

-zappho

I don’t remember Tuvok meeting Martin Freeman

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
that entire episode of him losing his faith was depressing as gently caress

i think i might have turned it off, even though i'm an atheist.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Preston Waters posted:

that entire episode of him losing his faith was depressing as gently caress

i think i might have turned it off, even though i'm an atheist.

I don't normally say this, but man. What an avatar + post combo.

"I sense... PAIN!"

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

I thought that episode was funny because previous episodes proved the afterlife is real for other species but not for Neelix because he's trash people.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

sweet geek swag posted:

That wasn't his god, it was just his subconscious.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That wasn't his god, it was just his subconscious.

I think the fact that it told Neelix to kill himself is proof that it was in fact a good and loving God, looking out for the best interests of its followers.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Powered Descent posted:

How about, like, there's a road race that the crew has to win? With like racing team uniforms and everything. But with spaceships of course.
Trying to remember, but is that the stupid one where some AI or something gets into the Delta Flyer and Paris falls in love with it

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FlamingLiberal posted:

Trying to remember, but is that the stupid one where some AI or something gets into the Delta Flyer and Paris falls in love with it

No, that's a different episode. They find a junked shuttle in a scrap field with a neural interface and a mental projection of an attractive woman, Paris becomes her interfaced pilot and it turns into your typical addiction/enabler story.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Neddy Seagoon posted:

No, that's a different episode. They find a junked shuttle in a scrap field with a neural interface and a mental projection of an attractive woman, Paris becomes her interfaced pilot and it turns into your typical addiction/enabler story.
Look, sometimes you just gotta gently caress the hot ship

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

FlamingLiberal posted:

Look, sometimes you just gotta gently caress the hot ship

Which ship was the hottest?

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Iron Crowned posted:

Enterprise :colbert:

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

Mistress Janeway’s Voyager

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The Tholian vessel

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

To be specific, the refit Connie

But I've always been sort of a nacelle guy. I know most guys just stare at the disk bulges, but drat once a shapely pair enters the screen, I'm there.

The Stargazer always causes confused and conflicted feelings in my...heart.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I love a good sexy Miranda class :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

The Thotian vessel