Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Wow. The show did end like the books. A constant flow of diarrhea.

Didnt think they had the guts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Bombadilillo posted:

Wow. The show did end like the books. A constant flow of diarrhea.

Didnt think they had the guts.

The more we watched the more it was poo poo, and the more it was poo poo the more we watched.

It's like poetry it rhymes.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i just remembered kit harington is married to ygritte irl so really he won the game of thrones

tino
Jun 4, 2018

by Smythe
If the show/book is following the intelligence and logic of season 1, a major political alliance need to form before the new king/government is installed. So it's obvious that Sansa need to marry a major house to seal the new alliance. The only remaining kingdom that has enough manpower to support the new King is Eyre. So if Sansa is a good student or Littlefinger she should marry Tit sucking Robin and claim the new Iron Throne. The capital need to move north for more military protection. Sansa can still name Tyrion as the hand in order to keep the Lannister faction. The Small Council need to include people from both Highgarden and Stormland (hammer boy). Bronn can get the gently caress out. He has no political nor military basis to back him up. If he wants give him the Twins and let himtake it himself. First thing she need to do after getting her government up and running is gathering the remaining force and kill off all the Dothrokis first.

Dorne and the Iron Islands realistically can not be controlled by force in near term so Sansa should let they claim their semi independence and just content to be the "Queen of New Westeros" Sansa should also throw the Targayrians under the bus and paint them the enemies of Westeros. She should take this opportunity to kill off the remaining of the Targs and eliminate the house.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

ygritte emerges out of the woods: "jon, the night king made me a zombie but my love for you kept me alive after he died!"

It would make about as much sense as anything else that actually happened.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Necros posted:

i just remembered kit harington is married to ygritte irl so really he won the game of thrones

Ygritte is the wildling redhead, Ros is the Winterfell whore who moved to KL and worked for Littlefinger of whom you are actually thinking of.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Ygritte is the wildling redhead, Ros is the Winterfell whore who moved to KL and worked for Littlefinger of whom you are actually thinking of.

Yes, Ygritte is the wildling redhead, who is married to Jon IRL.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Strong Belwas fuckin owned and I was pissed when I realized he was never gonna show up.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

ygritte emerges out of the woods: "jon, the night king made me a zombie but my love for you kept me alive after he died!"

It would make about as much sense as anything else that actually happened.

"Ygrette, how are you alive"

"Yoo know noffin jon snow"

Tormund pats his shoulder and smiles and is the best.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

While I was imprisoned in the storage closet, I had a lot of time to think. I saw a bag of hay in there with me. This method of picking the king is called "drawing straws"

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

The idea that literally nobody has ever sailed west before is dumb as hell, even considering the fact that they never even mentioned Victarion Greyjoy.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Arya isn't sailing west either, her hired crew is just going to dump her in the ocean and head home with her money rather than sail off the end of the world like a bunch of idiots

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snow Cone Capone posted:

The idea that literally nobody has ever sailed west before is dumb as hell, even considering the fact that they never even mentioned Victarion Greyjoy.

They have sailed west before they’ve just never come back Jesus fuckin Christ clean the cum out of your ears and stick it back up your rear end

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Stupid Post Maker posted:

Can Jon be burned to death since he’s half Targaryen?

This pissed me off the most, they had a prime opportunity for angry Drogon to torch all of Jon's clothes off, and we get the dramatic reveal of Kit Harrington hanging dong and looking confused. That would have made for an A+ episode, gently caress you D&D forever for squandering that.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All hail King Bran the Broken Plot, First of the Lame

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

jon burned the poo poo out of his hand back in season 1, not showing him as fire immune now seems a wierd thing to get upset about

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Jon burned his hand on the lantern in season one when he threw it on the wight in castle black, not fireproof

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Snow Cone Capone posted:

The thing was that in the west/east of Essos there's apparently some big danger thingy that caused everyone there to die. Euron once traveled nearby that area and it's part of why he was like he was. There's some Beyond the Wall level crap there and I guess that's exciting to discover.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Q: What's west of Westeros?

A: The spin-off series.

Senator Sprinkles
Aug 16, 2008

GW: “Silence, Imp! We have heard too many words from you as it is.”
Tyrion, in shackles for treason and utterly at the mercy of his Unsullied captors: “Yes, that is true. And also-”
*7 minutes of Tyrion monologue*

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Pretty sure Arya only went west because everyone expected her to explore Essos but ~expectations subverted~

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Has anyone done the math yet to figure out what percentage of the frames of the entire series have a boob?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I actually found an ancient map at the bottom of the King's Landing rubble that lays out the positioning of the continents. It goes as follows

Westermost / Westeros / Essish / Essos

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Crimpolioni posted:

jon burned the poo poo out of his hand back in season 1, not showing him as fire immune now seems a wierd thing to get upset about

Oh ok my bad... I guess I'm just upset he didn't hang dong.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

sweet thursday posted:

I actually found an ancient map at the bottom of the King's Landing rubble that lays out the positioning of the continents. It goes as follows

Westermost / Westeros / Essish / Essos

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

They have sailed west before they’ve just never come back Jesus fuckin Christ clean the cum out of your ears and stick it back up your rear end

Sorry I'll pay closer attention to the dumb dialog on this show, and it absolutely makes more sense that Arya is deciding to sail away in a direction that a bunch of people have tried to explore and never returned :thunk:

Goons Are Great posted:

The thing was that in the west/east of Essos there's apparently some big danger thingy that caused everyone there to die. Euron once traveled nearby that area and it's part of why he was like he was. There's some Beyond the Wall level crap there and I guess that's exciting to discover.

drat it would have been cool if they even remotely hinted at the crazy poo poo out there instead of "welp I'm goin exploring wish me luck"

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

poverty goat posted:

Arya isn't sailing west either, her hired crew is just going to dump her in the ocean and head home with her money rather than sail off the end of the world like a bunch of idiots

It's a huge ship with a massive carved dire wolf head on the prow and has custom-made sails featuring her house sigil too.

How can you not recognize the flagship of the mighty Stark war fleet that played such a prominent part in the show? Of course they're going to be loyal to her.

Clyde Radcliffe fucked around with this message at 19:37 on May 20, 2019

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Did tyrion ever ask where do whores go? Did he ever find out? Another good plotline unresolved :(

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Snow Cone Capone posted:

drat it would have been cool if they even remotely hinted at the crazy poo poo out there instead of "welp I'm goin exploring wish me luck"

Shhhh shhhh shh shhh, it's over now 🙂

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Zero VGS posted:

Oh ok my bad... I guess I'm just upset he didn't hang dong.

at least he flashed rear end

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I can't believe Arya became a witcher.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

a new study bible! posted:

It's actually cool and good that in the final episode of a decade long story the characters unanimously decided that the object they've been fighting over is stupid and worthless.

This actually would make sense with a little more establishment and setup over the season. It reasonably should be one of the main plot arcs but we have a writing team of retards.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Another major thing I just realized - why didn't the Unsullied/Dothraki just kill literally all the rulers there except the Dorn ones (and iron isles since they were loyal), sail across the sea. and live freely without consequence because whoever claims power back in Westeros will have them to thank for being able to be in power?

She was their loving messiah and they were instilled with such loyalty as Unsullied that they'd kill themselves under command.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
I liked the part where Bilbo finished the book and Frodo sailed away forever

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel once.

*GoT outtro music*

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Fellis posted:

Did tyrion ever ask where do whores go? Did he ever find out? Another good plotline unresolved :(

they have sex with your dad

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Remember Roose Bolton he was pretty cool and he got shanked stupidly without finishing his characters arc.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/adequate_scott/status/1130531427261517824?s=21

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

superjew posted:

I liked the part where Bilbo finished the book and Frodo sailed away forever

arya is reepicheep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002