Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
"WE'RE FULL!" I holler as my county enters its thirty-fifth straight year of population shrinkage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
LOL the author of that NYT Chud Safari article about Youngstown that we're kicking around is literally named "Trip Gabriel"

I wonder what second-tier Ivy he attended on a lacrosse scholarship?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

FMguru posted:

"WE'RE FULL!" I holler as my county enters its thirty-fifth straight year of population shrinkage.

really it's the worst kind of shrinkage

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Those steel tariffs and tough talk are really paying off!

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1130471713983086597

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

FMguru posted:

Those steel tariffs and tough talk are really paying off!

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1130471713983086597

thats a lot of managers !!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
probably all engineers, drafters, supply chain management, ect

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

white genocide :dukedoge:

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

the moment when trump finally became a broken clock

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Thank god

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

i've been thinking this for a while but you can't say that out loud because people assume you're a chud

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

As a sane white person, loving Good.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
the headline is about youngstown, the byline is youngstown, the whole article talks about youngstown and mahoning county, and then for the trump safari interviews they went 15 miles north to vienna, which is in 90% white trumbull county, instead

lmao/jfc

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Shipon posted:

i've been thinking this for a while but you can't say that out loud because people assume you're a chud

I mostly just make it longer, while liberals might respond badly to the short version the long version of "they are explicitly tools of propoganda for their millionaire owners" you get a few more nods of agreement

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I usually come right out and say it and then also poo poo on NPR specifically.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

This is what happens when you let smelly Italians and their lovely canned pastas across your borders

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

900+ blood sugar how is that possible

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Agean90 posted:

I mostly just make it longer, while liberals might respond badly to the short version the long version of "they are explicitly tools of propoganda for their millionaire owners" you get a few more nods of agreement
yeah thats probably the way to go about it

as it is I hate the endless culture of rich people donating to non profits and schools to put their loving names on buildings and NPRs listener base is solely people who love that poo poo

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Source4Leko posted:

I usually come right out and say it and then also poo poo on NPR specifically.
Nice
Polite
Republicans

In my experience, the #1 indicator that someone is a worthless shitlib is their fondness for NPR and their defensiveness towards it when it is criticized.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

talent and dedication

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I mean he wont die but the Confederate Asian Chud will be receiving the treatment that he would have wanted for Mexicans

https://twitter.com/emilygorcenski/status/1130563962519674880?s=21

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

FMguru posted:

Nice
Polite
Republicans

In my experience, the #1 indicator that someone is a worthless shitlib is their fondness for NPR and their defensiveness towards it when it is criticized.

Libs act like you insulted their child if you criticize NPR. I do it all the time in front of them because gently caress liberals.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Shaffness posted:

:same:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

im doing my part!

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Shaffness posted:

I'm doing my part by not having kids.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I mean he won’t die but the Confederate Asian Chud will be receiving the treatment that he would have wanted for Mexicans

No sympathy for ol' Rawhide.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
This is from several weeks ago (and I think it got quoted here) but what the hell, it's good LOLing.

NYT posted:

Stung by Trumps Trade Wars, Wisconsins Milk Farmers Face Extinction

For decades, Denise and Tom Murray rose before 5 a.m. and shuffled through mud and snow to milk cows on the farm that has been in their family since 1939. This month, after years of falling milk prices and mounting debt, the Murrays sold their last milk cow, taking pictures while holding back tears as the final one was loaded onto a truck and taken away.

Its awful hard to see them go out the last time, said Ms. Murray, 53. Its scary because you dont know what your next paycheck is going to be.

Wisconsin is known as Americas Dairyland, but the milk makers who gave the state its moniker are vanishing, falling prey to a variety of impediments, including President Trump and his global trade war.

Farmer advocacy groups say policies enforced by former Gov. Scott Walker, a Republican, exacerbated the problem. In 2012, Mr. Walker, who was defeated in 2018 by a Democrat, put into place a program to encourage dairy farmers to step up production with the goal of producing 30 billion pounds of milk a year by 2020. That was easily accomplished by 2016, but the oversupply crippled the industry.

He wanted to put Wisconsin back into the lead in milk production over California, said Joel Greeno, a dairy farmer and the president of the Wisconsin advocacy group Family Farm Defenders. It was more an example of arrogance than practicality.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/us/politics/trump-trade-war-wisconsin-dairy.html

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm doing my part by not having kids.

https://twitter.com/TwitChanDotTxt/status/693364305299812352?s=20

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I mean he wont die but the Confederate Asian Chud will be receiving the treatment that he would have wanted for Mexicans

hank yoo for your service

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Judakel posted:

hank yoo for your service

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

white people get the best poo poo. even white genocide is just "getting laid" smdh

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

Harik posted:

white people get the best poo poo. even white genocide is just "getting laid" smdh

In my case it's "not getting laid", but you can be sure I'm not doing anything to strengthen the white race.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I'm taking the thread title literally again

https://twitter.com/letsgomathias/status/1130623138218369024?s=19

https://twitter.com/letsgomathias/status/1130627340202123265?s=19

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

FMguru posted:

This is from several weeks ago (and I think it got quoted here) but what the hell, it's good LOLing.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/us/politics/trump-trade-war-wisconsin-dairy.html

Wow a Republican was bad at economics

Too bad they'll still vote trop

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

praise the sun

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
hi everyone, i found somethin' extra special for the violent antifa super soldiers itt today

Alabama police officer shot dead, 2 others wounded; suspected gunman in custody

Grady Wayne Wilkes, 29, is charged with capital murder, three counts of attempted murder and domestic violence.

Officials said they would pursue the death penalty for Wilkes.

In social media posts and pictures, Wilkes identified as an Army veteran, assigned to an airborne infantry unit, and shared pro-Trump posts and memes.

Other posts suggested Wilkes held a far-right political ideology, anti-Muslim views, and an affinity for 4chan, an online image board known as a haven for internet trolls and racist, extremist content.

:patriot:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

euphronius posted:

look, sometimes you want your blood to be thick and goopy

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

hi everyone, i found somethin' extra special for the violent antifa super soldiers itt today

Alabama police officer shot dead, 2 others wounded; suspected gunman in custody

Grady Wayne Wilkes, 29, is charged with capital murder, three counts of attempted murder and domestic violence.

Officials said they would pursue the death penalty for Wilkes.

In social media posts and pictures, Wilkes identified as an Army veteran, assigned to an airborne infantry unit, and shared pro-Trump posts and memes.

Other posts suggested Wilkes held a far-right political ideology, anti-Muslim views, and an affinity for 4chan, an online image board known as a haven for internet trolls and racist, extremist content.

:patriot:

half chance he gets jury nullified and walks free

killed a cop, tho, so that's much reduced from the 99% if he killed some black dude

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

bob dobbs is dead posted:

killed a cop, tho, so that's much reduced from the 99% if he killed some black dude

no way they let a cop-killer walk in alabammy. they may need to imply he's a deep-cover commie but one way or another that pepe's gunna croak

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

bob dobbs is dead posted:

White privilege can be revoked in certain circumstances, killing a cop in the deep South is one of those. Notice how he's beat to poo poo in his mugshot but no one's asking where that bloody eye of his came from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Byzantine posted:

praise the sun