Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.

Gally posted:

The only brd “complaints” I have is refulgent arrow shouldn’t be it’s own button, multi dotting in dungeons is tedious, and army’s is a boring song. The jobs in a excellent place.

What if they made army apply both dots for the duration. That’d be so fun in dungeons and probably super OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainuwastaken
Oct 30, 2012

Another blue ribbon for Hecarim.

Edmond Dantes posted:

Uhhh. Don't oaths show up in the skill screen? (That lvl 10 Iron Will is using Shield Oath's icon?) Also no Total eclipse? No shield bash or swipe? hrm.

Yeah, it seems to be saying that the oaths (and tank stances as a whole) are toast. Gotta take all of these images with a loch-sized grain of salt until we know more tomorrow, but I'm not opposed to the idea.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Edmond Dantes posted:

Uhhh. Don't oaths show up in the skill screen? (That lvl 10 Iron Will is using Shield Oath's icon?) Also no Total eclipse? No shield bash or swipe? hrm.

Maybe theyre doing the smart thing and just getting rid of DPS stance and just making that the default, as it always should have been.

then you just need to turn Tank mode on when main tanking.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

MCH report plus a couple other things, including a SAM ability--- feels credible but it's just text so it's even more sketch than screenshots:

"MCH's level 80 ability turns your turret into a fuckin robot, you can detonate wildfire at will, main stat materia is being removed, all jobs are gonna have 10k mp, piety is gonna change your natural mp regen rate, samurai is getting an ability to repeat their last attack- so you can do 2x midare - no chainsaw for mch but there is drill, auto crossbow, and bioblaster, heat works completely different now."

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

Rainuwastaken posted:

Yeah, it seems to be saying that the oaths (and tank stances as a whole) are toast. Gotta take all of these images with a loch-sized grain of salt until we know more tomorrow, but I'm not opposed to the idea.

Hogama posted:

Provided this is true, Prominence may just be rebranded Total Eclipse.

They could be going the way of DRK, with that lvl 10 Iron Will working like grit and you just drop it to go into "dps stance"? If this is true wonder how that'll affect WAR though, since it has stance-dependent poo poo.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

Cabbit posted:

MCH report plus a couple other things, including a SAM ability--- feels credible but it's just text so it's even more sketch than screenshots:

"MCH's level 80 ability turns your turret into a fuckin robot, you can detonate wildfire at will, main stat materia is being removed, all jobs are gonna have 10k mp, piety is gonna change your natural mp regen rate, samurai is getting an ability to repeat their last attack- so you can do 2x midare - no chainsaw for mch but there is drill, auto crossbow, and bioblaster, heat works completely different now."

This is from the same person who posted those screenshots of the nin and pld skills so it's as credible as those even though it's just text.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

anything is possible but i would bet this was fake just because i dont want to believe they would put pacify on warrior again

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

I have no idea what to believe right now so here's hoping tomorrow comes quickly!

(and that those MCH updates are correct oh please yes :pray:)

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Rainuwastaken posted:

Cutting tank gauges is consistent with the other leaks. Also, it makes sense that total eclipse is gone if yet another leak was accurate and they just added damage to flash finally/gave pld a magic aoe instead.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
also i would delete my account if they gave war a mini AoE balance

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Klewer posted:

and ninja too

Uh.... Assassinate as a level 60 rogue skill?

KoB
May 1, 2009
hmm yes, doing big damage is cool and all but what if they just had to sit there for 10 seconds doing absolutely nothing afterwards.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

As long as MCH never gets a melee phase I'm fine with whatever changes really.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

KoB posted:

hmm yes, doing big damage is cool and all but what if they just had to sit there for 10 seconds doing absolutely nothing afterwards.

If it's the real deal, then I guess its intended use would be to time your Biggest Dick Damage Burst right before a phase change or boss invulnerability, kind of like how MCH Wildfire functions now.

But again, no idea if any of this is true or not. Best to wait until tomorrow for something real.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
This Dark Knight list may contradict the earlier post.

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Hogama posted:

A DRK's new favorite stance :pervert:

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Hogama posted:

Surely, surely not. Surely they would have foreseen the jokes.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
how are people getting these screenshots? taking them on press computers and then putting them on a usb drive without anyone noticing?

Gally
May 31, 2001

Come on!

Cabbit posted:

Assize

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

This makes Assize look obscure in comparison.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Cabbit posted:

Guarantee Koji foresaw the joke and made it turn out this way.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Shouldn't the Flood of Shadow come after the Dark Missionary?

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010

Klewer posted:

looks like there's a real leak of PLDs new skills out there now. don't wanna post it in case some ppl don't want to see it.

e:f,b

Impermanent fucked around with this message at 20:44 on May 22, 2019

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
And as a chaser to DRK...

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

somepartsareme posted:

how are people getting these screenshots? taking them on press computers and then putting them on a usb drive without anyone noticing?

This is a press tour, they're allowed to take pics I imagine, they're just supposed to be under NDA until after tomorrow.

Also that sam leak makes me feel dumb.

Me: Sam is perfect, don't change it.

Square: Have you considered a button that lets you do a second midare?

Me: :hmmyes:

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Hogama posted:

I like this guy on reddit who basically just asked/hoped for that sort of thing a few hours ago:
I had the image of a skill called "Fray" for Dark Knight. PC steps right, and a dark clone steps left, and the two move in tandem for a few cooldowns. Not sure on what the effect could be that would be more meaningful than just another cooldown for damage mitigation or increase.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Failboattootoot posted:

This is a press tour, they're allowed to take pics I imagine, they're just supposed to be under NDA until after tomorrow.

but they're screenshots

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

somepartsareme posted:

but they're screenshots

You can take direct feeds

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
So about those stances...?

And on Intervene-

And here's a potential list of new stuff in pastebin form.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

I looked at that pastebin and I seriously laughed out loud at this:

Under Samurai
> A new ability called " Shouwa / Shoah " ??? Something jewish?.

Samurai... those famous Jewish warriors!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

"> New spell : Creswahtiahiojwdoiajdo whatever it was?"

Very helpful, thanks.

Edit: lmao

"-Dancer :
> Dancer will be using dances."

:hmmyes:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
None of my Sam buttons work on Saturday

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

> You get the BRD kit in Mech now

what

Saint Freak posted:

None of my Sam buttons work on Saturday

lmao

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Hogama posted:

um holy gently caress i know to take all these with a grain of salt but if i get vergil style doppelganger as drk i'll literlaly never need another class again

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
MCH:

> Yoshi did listen to the community on this class.

> Wildfire still the same

???

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Why are people spoiler texting all this stuff

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

Some people don't like to see leaks, or don't like the idea of somebody under NDA leaking stuff for internet clout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Why are people spoiler texting all this stuff

some folks like to wait for the official thing to happen and don't want to see stuff from it beforehand

though a lot of this stuff is pretty dubious (the warrior pacify thing for example, like what?) so it's just some fun while we wait