Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
*hacker voice* im in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Vintersorg posted:

Trailer up in the other thread.
Surprise surprise: another new Terminator movie looks bad lol

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Like the one thing you have to do, the only thing, is put in a quick 3 seconds of the T2 theme at the end and you couldn’t even do that

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Instead there's a "splat!" sound effect that's in a zillion cartoons. Great job.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
yall have weird expectations (any) for a movie series about time traveling robot assassins that somehow always make back at least double their budget. the first 2 are Good Movies but they're almost flukes considering the premise and every movie after.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Who dares want good things

Parachute
May 18, 2003
why want what you will never have again(in regards to the terminator movies)?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
If Terminator The Sarah Conner Chronicles can get good in the second season, there's still hope for Terminator 7

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Gripweed posted:

If Terminator The Sarah Conner Chronicles can get good in the second season, there's still hope for Terminator 7

i love the different little monster-of-the-week episodes they had on this show like with the guy who sealed himself in a wall so he could assassinate someone from that exact spot like 75 years later. also lena headey is a phenomenal sarah connor

too bad the show ended when it did, because like you said it was starting to get really good and interesting.

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Gangsters describing 9/11 to a time traveler is from SCC, too.
https://imgur.com/bZSBwmU

Garret Dillahunt also made a fine Terminator

Parachute
May 18, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPzzYhuhOxo

you really need the audio track for the full effect imo

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Parachute posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPzzYhuhOxo

you really need the audio track for the full effect imo

bless you

https://i.imgur.com/Ugq66WO.mp4

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Parachute posted:

too bad the show ended when it did, because like you said it was starting to get really good and interesting.

I read after cancellation that S03 was going to go way back in history to show how Skynet has been shaping society and the world, with a particular focus on Pope Sylvester II and that his brazen head was actually a Terminator head.

RIP all that potential.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
"Headley!"

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Oh my God, I thought that was a Photoshop. Is it any good? I picture the genie granting wishes by punching other people in the mouth until they help making the wishes come true.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I think if you’ve seen one movie with Bud Spencer, you’ve seen them all. His movie never took themselves seriously though, so these movies are probably more to fun to revisit then say... anything Steven Seagal has made in the last two three decades.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 24, 2019

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

davidspackage posted:

Oh my God, I thought that was a Photoshop. Is it any good? I picture the genie granting wishes by punching other people in the mouth until they help making the wishes come true.

I believe you mean hitting them on top of the head with his fist like a hammer.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This makes me think, did Disney ever consider DJ Khaled for Genie?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Shoulda gotten Sinbad.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

The MSJ posted:

Doesn’t he do a song with Will Smith in the end credits.

I’m gonna say they considered it.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Doesn’t he do a song with Will Smith in the end credits.

I’m gonna say they considered it.

He does. It's...bizarre.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Vintersorg posted:

Yes. Holy poo poo yes.

E:

Trailer apparently dropping tomorrow.

I'm mad that this is just a photo from the set that they put out last year.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

The MSJ posted:

Maybe he'll take over Eddie Murphy's role as the dragon in Mulan.

"I don't do that tongue thing!"

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Wow, imagine going to Dark Phoenix based on that poster. It's the only way you'd be more disappointed.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

morestuff posted:

Who dares want good things

At a certain point we have to disentangle our desire for good things from our desire for specific things to be good

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/DVDizzy_com/status/1132385662429270016

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Justin Long wishing he hadn't turned down that co-starring role in Loqueesha.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
I wonder how many times Justin Long has gotten into an argument with someone IRL about whether it was him or Shia Labeouf who played the hacker in Die Hard 4

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I assume that Little Prince is the same one that got dropped from the release schedule in the US a few days before it was supposed to come out. These guys don’t seem to have a whole lot of luck with this stuff.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

I assume that Little Prince is the same one that got dropped from the release schedule in the US a few days before it was supposed to come out. These guys don’t seem to have a whole lot of luck with this stuff.

Yup and Netflix picked it up. I thought it was really good. Not sure what's going on with them?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

What the gently caress? I don't even remember hearing about this movie :raise:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

IMDB posted:

When Apollo, a cricket saltimbanque the big heart, arrives at the village of small animals, he does not delay to disrupt the life of the Kingdom, on the eve of the jubilee of the Queen. Resulted in a conspiracy fomented by Huguette ..

OK.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Rageaholic posted:

What the gently caress? I don't even remember hearing about this movie :raise:

Is that the full title? Tall Tales From the Magical Garden of Antoon Krings? Or is it like saying Aladdin from the Book of 1,001 Nights? Or... *Sideshow Bob grumble*... Minions from the Despicable Me movies?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 07:43 on May 28, 2019

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Huh, I didn't even know there was a "final cut" of Apocalypse Now coming out! It's cool that I'll get to see it in a theater, though. Never had the opportunity before.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Finally, Dark Seed II hits the big screen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012