Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I heard some good news today and I wondered "What does Freep think about this?" It was buried a few pages back and as far as I can tell is the only thread about it, so...

Supreme Court allows Pennsylvania transgender bathroom policy to go into effect

SCOTUS rejected an appeal, and the Pennsylvania school district policy of letting trans students use the bathrooms/locker rooms that match their gender identity remains in place. Excellent news.

quote:

Women/girls are going to get absolutely hammered by the transgender insanity. Sports, privacy, all of it.

4 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:30:02 AM by headstamp 2

quote:

Even the Supreme Court has RESISTANCE judges, they’re everywhere, Obama corrupted the entire government.

7 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:35:19 AM by CMailBag

quote:

Black robed tyrants again. Hopefully the boys and girls will not stand for this foolishness. Look for many bathroom beatdowns.

10 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:44:04 AM by bk1000 (I stand with Trump)

quote:

On the bright side, maybe this will hasten the end of the government propaganda mill, wrongly called education, and parents will start taking their kids out.

Well, I can dream, at least.

13 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:49:53 AM by Pining_4_TX ("Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods." ~ H.L. Mencken)

Though every Freeper is in agreement this is terrible, not every Freeper seems to be blaming government corruption or evil Obama judges for this.

quote:

As disgusting as the new rule is, I don’t see how the federal government has any jurisdiction here. It’s clearly a state matter.

2 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:27:54 AM by be-baw

quote:

Correct decision. This is not a SCOTUS issue, it is a PA issue. States right matter.

11 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:46:03 AM by bigbob (Trust Trump. Trust the Plan.)

quote:

That is my take on it too. The place to take care of this nonsense is the ballot box. Keep electing “woke” nimrods who pass this kind of crap and it will continue. At the very least elect local school board officials who will challenge this idiocy.

12 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:46:35 AM by lastchance (Credo.)

Although not everyone is in agreement on that either.

quote:

As disgusting as the new rule is, I don’t see how the federal government has any jurisdiction here. It’s clearly a state matter. Then SCOTUS should never have made it a federal matter by come up with a contrived sanction of homosexual marriage, and thus criminalizing dissent by states that refuse to recognize it.
Now that they have done so, then they should be obligated to deal with the resulting conflicts, rather than cowardly not doing so.

39 posted on 5/28/2019, 8:16:45 PM by daniel1212 (Trust the risen Lord Jesus to save you as a damned and destitute sinner + be baptized + follow Him)

4D chess!

quote:

This means not even 4 judges agreed to accept case?I think they are waiting for the inevitable really bad outcomes to result from these policies, when deciding a case will be easier. Or, maybe the various states will rediscover that they are responsible for making their laws, not the SCOTUS.

25 posted on 5/28/2019, 1:48:29 PM by Albion Wilde (It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it. --Douglas MacArthur)

This post is great because the right wing likes to call the left hypocrites for doing something but are hypocritical in the opposite direction and somehow that's okay. Like honestly this post could be read as support of the ruling (if it wasn't on Freep anyway) in that transgender students have a right to privacy and not have some school official worried about which set of genitals they have.

quote:

What happened to the “right to privacy”? F-—ing hypocrites.

30 posted on 5/28/2019, 2:58:45 PM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

Also no less than four "jokes" about committing violence on trans women because "I identify as the tooth fairy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Minenfeld! posted:

They could just go "This Trump guy said all the right things but didn't follow through. Let's get a new guy."

They didn't do that for Kavanaugh.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

The internet has enabled it to become the Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. They're desperate to find some known, external cause for all the things that aren't going right in order to deal with the disappointment in Trump not being competent enough to keep his word and follow through. If they admit to themselves that he is, was, and always will be a fraud, where does that leave their worldview?

If the Dems manage to get their poo poo together and win in 2020, I both can't wait to drink freeper tears and also can't wait to create a survival bunker for the inevitable chud violence.

They’re already violent enough that if leftists or muslims were killing people at a comparable rate, the authorities would call it an insurgency and declare some kind of war powers to allow cops to gun people down in broad daylight without pretense of criticism.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
The Freeper hoping for "bathroom beatdowns" of innocent transgender kids is just awful.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Ubiquitous_ posted:

The Freeper hoping for "bathroom beatdowns" of innocent transgender kids is just awful.

Always more, always worse.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Report: Kit Harrington [Game Of Thrones] Checks Into Rehab For Stress And Alcohol

quote:

To: zeestephen
I’m guessing his problems run deeper than alcohol. Regardless, I wish him no ill will and hope he recovers.

19 posted on 5/28/2019, 8:03:35 PM by be-baw
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: be-baw
Kudo’s. 29 comments and yours is the only one showing the milk of human kindness.

30 posted on 5/28/2019, 9:28:19 PM by ImpBill (A Party-less little "L" libertarian. Republicrats/Democans-A pox on both Party's!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ImpBill

"Kudo’s. 29 comments and yours is the only one showing the milk of human kindness."

They are Leftists. Do unto them, precisely, as they've done unto us, for years.

And, now, do it first.

Point out the last time one of the Left even HINTED at, "Hey, wait, do you suppose we might possibly be wrong?"

33 posted on 5/28/2019, 10:19:39 PM by jonascord (First rule of the Dunning-Kruger Club is that you do not know you are in the Dunning-Kruger club.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

jojoinnit posted:

It still blows my mind that everyone believes in something that nobody knew existed about 2 years ago. I used to wonder how religions could really be started and now I know. "The Deep State" was literally not a concept (at least in the mainstream) just a couple years ago and now it's retroactively to blame for all the problems America has ever had or will have.

The concept of the deep state has existed for ages, it just wasn't a consipracy theory/bogeyman. The original meaning was simply that there's a vast bureaucratic apparatus that is collectively responsible for literally everything and that there are so many layers of management, nested responsibilities, and devolved administration, that significantly changing the direction of anything is slow and cumbersome. The cabinet member at the head of the pyramid is so insulated from the every day operations by that gigantic organism, that the only systemic changes possible are minor and incremental. It's like trying to steer a cruise ship with a canoe paddle.

Now of course it means the Soros-funded, purple-haired Antifa supersoldiers who secretly infiltrated the government to #resist Trump at every turn.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I didn’t know Jon Snow was a comrade, but if Freep hates him, I like him

(As a typical brainwashed leftist)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

To: SoFloFreeper

I’m trying to understand something:
I believe President Trump KNEW that Mueller would NOT find collusion. He insisted Muller examine everything possible.
Mueller FINALLY could not find collusion.
Considering POTUS’ state of mind...”I am not guilty of collusion,” then WHY WOULD THE PRESIDENT HESITATE IN FIRING COMEY...NO COLLUSION,...NO OBSTRUCTION.
I don’t understand what is in Mueller’s mind when he implies that there was OBSTRUCTION. That is evil. That is not thinking clearly. What is his explanation for the ambiguity except to give the dims something to hang onto.
What a rotten person would do that?
And he looked AWFUL. GUILTY CONSCIENCE???

146 posted on 5/29/2019, 9:01:36 AM by Maris Crane
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Freep is having an extremely normal one over Mueller's statement.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Jagged Jim posted:

Freep is having an extremely normal one over Mueller's statement.

It's like the lady at Amash's town hall saying she's well informed because she watched Fox all the time and hasn't heard anything bad about Trump in the report, so she was very confused when her own Congressman started saying mean things about him.

Corsair Pool Boy fucked around with this message at 06:40 on May 30, 2019

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Helen Highwater posted:

The concept of the deep state has existed for ages, it just wasn't a consipracy theory/bogeyman. The original meaning was simply that there's a vast bureaucratic apparatus that is collectively responsible for literally everything and that there are so many layers of management, nested responsibilities, and devolved administration, that significantly changing the direction of anything is slow and cumbersome. The cabinet member at the head of the pyramid is so insulated from the every day operations by that gigantic organism, that the only systemic changes possible are minor and incremental. It's like trying to steer a cruise ship with a canoe paddle.

Now of course it means the Soros-funded, purple-haired Antifa supersoldiers who secretly infiltrated the government to #resist Trump at every turn.

The thing is, there is kind of a "deep state" in that there are people who make their careers in the bureaucracy, and if they don't make the survival and funding of their agencies a priority then they will get cut. And Republicans are constantly trying to gently caress over everything the government does, and sabotage it so they can claim government doesn't work and have another tax cut for the rich. And of course, people who work for the government are better educated on average, which of course means they are more likely to be democrats.

So it's one of those stupid ideas that has some really loose basis in truth and they've blown it into a ridiculous conspiracy to destroy Republicans.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Yeah deep state meaning career bureaucrats is one thing but the whole "sinister evil agent" aspect is just ugh. In 3 years we've lost decades of knowledge and experience in the state department alone.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

It's like the lady at Amash's town hall saying she's well informed because she watched Fox all the time and hasn't heard anything bad about Trump in the report, so she was very confused when her own Congressman started saying mean things about him.

This is why Mueller appearing in a public hearing is immensely important, even if he stands there and just reads chunks of the report.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

quote:

(First rule of the Dunning-Kruger Club is that you do not know you are in the Dunning-Kruger club.)

:ironicat:

Jurgan fucked around with this message at 21:06 on May 31, 2019

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

This is why Mueller appearing in a public hearing is immensely important, even if he stands there and just reads chunks of the report.

I agree 100%. The most boring press conference of this administration totally changed the discussion, and it feels like we've moved from 'will they pull the trigger' to 'when will they pull the trigger'.

Nadler is meeting with his committee this week to discuss. Obviously we don't know about most of Congress since a lot of people are being quiet about it, but 11 of the 52 Dems in Congress openly supporting impeachment are on Judiciary.

I understand why they don't want to impeach him now, but the heels-dug-in mulish insistence that they shouldn't even open formal impeachment hearings is incredibly frustrating. If that 9 minute statement did this, imagine what a month of testimony and discussion about the individual accusations will do.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I agree 100%. The most boring press conference of this administration totally changed the discussion, and it feels like we've moved from 'will they pull the trigger' to 'when will they pull the trigger'.

Nadler is meeting with his committee this week to discuss. Obviously we don't know about most of Congress since a lot of people are being quiet about it, but 11 of the 52 Dems in Congress openly supporting impeachment are on Judiciary.

I understand why they don't want to impeach him now, but the heels-dug-in mulish insistence that they shouldn't even open formal impeachment hearings is incredibly frustrating. If that 9 minute statement did this, imagine what a month of testimony and discussion about the individual accusations will do.

Pelosi made a statement that they're going to be prepared before the end of the year. It's ambiguous whether that means she's seriously considering impeachment, but it's at least better than "We want the voters to decide in 2020 if we should have impeached in 2019."

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Trump Celebrates LGBT Pride Month, Urges World to Decriminalize Homosexuality

I'm sure Freep will be right behind Papa Trump on this one.

quote:

To: KC_Lion

And the world just keeps sliding into depravity.

2 posted on 05/31/2019 8:38:00 PM PDT by aimhigh (THIS is His commandment . . . . 1 John 3:23)

Have I mentioned the endless persecution of White Christians yet?

quote:

Their rights stop at my rights and go no further. You want to pack fudge, don’t even attempt to make it sound like normal behavior, and keep it to your own dame self and away from schools.

3 posted on 05/31/2019 8:38:30 PM PDT by Bommer (Help 2ndDivisionVet - https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=category&term=married-recent-amputec)

quote:

To: Bommer

[[Their rights stop at my rights and go no further.]]

Don’t bet on it- their ‘rights’ go further than yours and mine- they get to indoctrinate your kids in schools and drive them into immorality- but we don’t get to go to school and read the bible to kids-

They get to put up gay slogans all over schools- but we don’t get to have the 10 commandments posted-

On and on it goes-

4 posted on 05/31/2019 8:42:53 PM PDT by Bob434
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Well, I guess it would be unrealistic for me to agree with Trump on everything. The gay mafia is powerful.

9 posted on 05/31/2019 8:47:02 PM PDT by discipler (How's that 'hope and change' working for 'ya? - RL)

Impossible! This has never happened before!

quote:

Trump is caving to the Liberals. What happened? I thought he was on our side?

13 posted on 05/31/2019 8:53:14 PM PDT by MinorityRepublican

quote:

To: Bommer

That could never happen because though individually while they may have be fighting to have their space for immorality, collectively they must corrupt and destroy anything that may possibly someday stand in the way of the getting their jollies.

Simply, when you elevate what you do sexually to be the end all be all of the pursuit of happiness and your freedom, even to the point that it can become a cornerstone of how you view your own sense of self as seems to be the case with many homosexuals, then you cannot be free if your sexuality isn’t approved of, even celebrated.

It’s the bad people who disapprove of evil when evil is deemed to be the only acceptable good.

15 posted on 05/31/2019 8:56:44 PM PDT by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

The Party of Life, everyone.

quote:

To: MinorityRepublican

I believe it is more of all around the world they are put to death.

Someone cannot repent if dead.
Our President rightfully believes in the right to life.

17 posted on 05/31/2019 9:03:12 PM PDT by TianaHighrider
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: TianaHighrider

I believe what the bible says,they should be put to death.

35 posted on 05/31/2019 10:19:58 PM PDT by ravenwolf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

:godwin:

quote:

I’m sorry but this time Trump is world class stupid, like “Jews for Hitler” kind of dumb ...

19 posted on 05/31/2019 9:09:05 PM PDT by SecondAmendment (This just proves my latest theory ... LEFTISTS RUIN EVERYTHING!)

He's just completely indifferent is all!

quote:

To: MinorityRepublican

It just seems to me that President Trump does not lose much sleep over the “gay agenda“ that concerns so many Freepers. True, he has signed onto a few proposals involving gays in the military, but he does not see homosexual conduct or orientation as any kind of threat to the U.S., in the way that China or illegal immigration is, and does not believe that homosexuals should be stigmatized because of any threat they pose to American society. People should accept that.

If you do accept that, and think he is a great president anyway, because of his views on illegal immigration or what have you, that’s fine. But based on his decades of experience in business and politics it seems that he just does not think this “gay agenda” is any kind of big deal. If you think the main thing a president of United States should be concerned about is the gay agenda, he’s not your man, any more than a Democrat would be. It is true that a Democrat would be actively trying to promote the “gay agenda,” but the best President Trump will do is be indifferent to it.

23 posted on 05/31/2019 9:17:27 PM PDT by untenured
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Bigly

quote:

A huge disappointment Mr President.......very big.

24 posted on 05/31/2019 9:27:05 PM PDT by Midwesterner53

quote:

Don’t worry, Donald!

All the people who once loved Bush here at Free Republic now say nasty things about him and his family,

Cruz has been PNGd in these parts,

so you know we’ll ALWAYS have your back!

Go, you Conservative Republican, you! GO!

30 posted on 05/31/2019 10:02:15 PM PDT by golux

quote:

Glad to see most Freepers are not going to be led astray even if our president comes down on the wrong side of this issue. It’s disappointing that he does not recognize the threat of sexual perversion to civilization. In my opinion, the LGBT movement is a greater threat to our nation than even illegal immigration, and that’s a huge threat. Both are existential threats really.

The president needs our prayers.

We should not use our national influence to get other nations to lower their standards on this matter. We need to raise our own. While I believe ALL human beings should be treated with love, compassion, and mercy to the degree possible, we must remain firm in our opposition to behaviors that destroy families which are the bedrock of civilization.

40 posted on 05/31/2019 11:18:04 PM PDT by unlearner (War is coming.)

*cough* *cough* HACK-ACKugandaACKHOCK *ptooie*

quote:

said, "Urges World to Decriminalize Homosexuality "

This is a great move on his part. Islamic based countries are the ONLY ones that make homosexuality criminalized.

As long as he doesn't say the word "Islam" he is slamming Islamic countries and getting the left to back him.

This is brilliant.

43 posted on 05/31/2019 11:49:23 PM PDT by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')

Oh snap!

quote:

“It’s okay when ‘our side’ does it,” right? Or did I miss a memo again?

53 posted on 06/01/2019 2:40:52 AM PDT by Tax-chick (Be like Kendrick, Brendan, and Riley.)

quote:

To: Clutch Martin

Yes it does, when gay hiring quotas become law. That’s the problem — the radical LGBTQ political and legal agenda.

Too many “conservatives” are apathetic and blase on this matter — saying, oh who cares about what goes on in the bedroom. The radical leftists do care and try to shut down our religious rights — freedom of speech, association, etc.

60 posted on 06/01/2019 4:15:18 AM PDT by heye2monn
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

I'm kinda surprised it took this long for someone to try a 3D chess defense.

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist

Yeah...PDJT is playing 3D chess again and we know he’s good at it. Hope it works this time as before.

Faggies hate his guts already so I guess he can afford to indulge.

74 posted on 06/01/2019 6:21:16 AM PDT by elcid1970 (No matter how bad things get, it can only be worse in New Jersey!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Muslims! :argh:

quote:

To: ravenwolf

We are living in an age of grace via Christ. Putting someone to death for homosexuality isn’t an option except for muslims who are still living in the stone-age.

78 posted on 06/01/2019 8:27:45 AM PDT by LibertyWoman
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies]

Mus... lims? :arghfist::confused:

quote:

To: Steve Van Doorn

Why do you have an issue with Muslim countries treating homosexual acts as criminal? When the West had faith, they did as well. Our last states to de-criminalize it did so in 2003.

79 posted on 06/01/2019 9:01:05 AM PDT by kearnyirish2 (Affirmative action is economic warfare against white males (and therefore white families).)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I started being gay as soon as I passed my Explicit Gay Sex Acts class in elementary school but I still don’t get to be in the Gay Mafia. They haven’t even contacted me. When will Trump deal with this injustice?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

Simply, when you elevate what you do sexually to be the end all be all of the pursuit of happiness and your freedom, even to the point that it can become a cornerstone of how you view your own sense of self as seems to be the case with many homosexuals, then you cannot be free if your sexuality isn’t approved of, even celebrated.
Expanding ironicat.

Freep is ground zero of reducing anything that a gay person might want to do, like talk about their partner at work or engage productively with their child's school to "anus sex. feces."

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

quote:

Don’t worry, Donald!

All the people who once loved Bush here at Free Republic now say nasty things about him and his family,

Cruz has been PNGd in these parts,

so you know we’ll ALWAYS have your back!

Go, you Conservative Republican, you! GO!

30 posted on 05/31/2019 10:02:15 PM PDT by golux
I thought we all agreed not to touch the poop?

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I started being gay as soon as I passed my Explicit Gay Sex Acts class in elementary school but I still don’t get to be in the Gay Mafia. They haven’t even contacted me. When will Trump deal with this injustice?

You need at least a 95% on your EGSA to be considered.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
I was trying to find the name of the VA Beach shooter Saturday, and the first result on Google was the FReep thread. I was in company so I didn't dive in, but I assume they're thrilled it's finally a black guy that did one, it makes the mental gymnastics that much easier.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I was trying to find the name of the VA Beach shooter Saturday, and the first result on Google was the FReep thread. I was in company so I didn't dive in, but I assume they're thrilled it's finally a black guy that did one, it makes the mental gymnastics that much easier.

It really didn't make much of a splash since it not many details have been released yet and seems like a disgrunted worker, but who knows when more comes out this week

they are more fixated on impeachment

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Plinkey posted:

It really didn't make much of a splash since it not many details have been released yet and seems like a disgrunted worker, but who knows when more comes out this week

they are more fixated on impeachment

Good to know they have their eyes on what's actually important this time. On the wrong side of it sure, but it's rare that something goes on that everyone agrees is THE issue.

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I didn't, either. And I swear, I'm not going to one more Party meeting, counter-protesting one more God Hates Fags rally, or aborting one more Beautiful White Christian Baby until I get my Soros check.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
freep was awfully quiet about the jobs report today

i wonder why

:thunk:

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
oh god oh gently caress oh jesus there are lesbian ponies now, fuuuuuuuck we're all gonna diiiiie

My Little Pony: Children’s cartoon debuts lesbian ponies

quote:

To: Altura Ct.
Jesus is returning and boy is he pissed.

4 posted on 6/12/2019, 8:55:31 AM by HighSierra5

quote:

To: Altura Ct.
Sodom & Gomorrah gets “normalized”
by lunatic liberals. A price will be paid by Mankind.

12 posted on 6/12/2019, 8:58:13 AM by Sasparilla ( I'm Not Tired of Winning)

quote:

Comment #14 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: bagster
There are NO “lesbian ponies”.

18 posted on 6/12/2019, 9:02:18 AM by Innovative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego
Why do the powers that be in the entertainment world, feel such a strong need to push homosexuality????
They're faggots and dykes, most of their friends and acquaintances are faggots and dykes. Faggotry is the center of their world. It's who they are and what they do. OF COURSE they push it.

37 posted on 6/12/2019, 9:22:11 AM by NorthMountain (... the right of the peopIe to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: HighSierra5
[ Jesus is returning and boy is he pissed. ]

This proves god is fallible, he promised Noah he wouldn’t flood a degenerate world again, and used a rainbow to show noah that he wouldn’t now the degenerates use rainbows to mock god....

I bet God is wishing he could flood the whole damned mess once again.

43 posted on 6/12/2019, 9:37:04 AM by GraceG ("If I post an AWESOME MEME, STEAL IT! JUST RE-POST IT IN TWO PLACES PLEASE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]
To: HighSierra5
[ Jesus is returning and boy is he pissed. ]

This proves god is fallible, he promised Noah he wouldn’t flood a degenerate world again, and used a rainbow to show noah that he wouldn’t now the degenerates use rainbows to mock god....

I bet God is wishing he could flood the whole damned mess once again.

43 posted on 6/12/2019, 9:37:04 AM by GraceG ("If I post an AWESOME MEME, STEAL IT! JUST RE-POST IT IN TWO PLACES PLEASE")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CtBigPat
But they are molesting little kids and this is straight up grooming children to see nothing wrong with an adult of the same sex being intimate with them. You need to get you head out of your butt. I had the same attitude about consenting adults as you, but the LGBTQ’s weren’t happy with that. They are after the kids and anyone who doesn’t see that in today’s culture is willfully blind.

53 posted on 6/12/2019, 10:44:06 AM by redangus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Freep: There are NO “lesbian ponies”.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.

quote:

To: CtBigPat
But they are molesting little kids and this is straight up grooming children to see nothing wrong with an adult of the same sex being intimate with them. You need to get you head out of your butt. I had the same attitude about consenting adults as you, but the LGBTQ’s weren’t happy with that. They are after the kids and anyone who doesn’t see that in today’s culture is willfully blind.

53 posted on 6/12/2019, 10:44:06 AM by redangus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies

They don't even realize that churches are "after the kids" much more than any "homosexual agenda" ever could be. And no, I'm not just talking about molestation. Indoctrination is an even bigger problem, as can be seen every single day on FReep.

IrritationX fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jun 19, 2019

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Laffo at that dude despairing and calling god fallible because of lesbian mlp characters. That's all it takes for him to lose his faith?

Also laughing pretty hard at this tagline

quote:

"If I post an AWESOME MEME, STEAL IT! JUST RE-POST IT IN TWO PLACES PLEASE"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Lord Hydronium posted:

Freep: There are NO “lesbian ponies”.
The complexities of human sexuality and imprinting those on anthropomorphic cartoon characters aside, they do know what a freemartin is, right?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Laffo at that dude despairing and calling god fallible because of lesbian mlp characters. That's all it takes for him to lose his faith?

Also laughing pretty hard at this tagline

During one of the 2016 Presidential Debate threads one Freeper was literally having a crisis of faith because God was not striking Hillary down despite him praying so very, very hard for it. Faith to most Freepers is simply another weapon to attack their enemies with.

Also on the most recent Iranian crisis Freep's reactions seems to be split between "Deep State False Flag" and "Nuke the Bastards!"

quote:

To: Nextrush

Using a nuke has a tendency to END wars, if history is any guide.

And Imperial Japan was at least as fanatical as Iran, catch my drift?

41 posted on 06/13/2019 3:15:25 AM PDT by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change with out notice.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies]

Nukes have ended 100% of all wars they've been used in so far so they must be effective! :pseudo:

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

oh god oh gently caress oh jesus there are lesbian ponies now, fuuuuuuuck we're all gonna diiiiie

My Little Pony: Children’s cartoon debuts lesbian ponies

The show implied fairly early on that there were some cohabitating pony gals being pals. This just confirms what everyone knew for most of a decade.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sooner or later one of these cartoons is going to have to show a relationship between two dudes.

At least Phoebe and Her Unicorn has a nonbinary character. Their preferred pronoun is neigh instead of they because neigh're a unicorn horse, gently caress yeah someone tell freep

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Ragnar34 posted:

Sooner or later one of these cartoons is going to have to show a relationship between two dudes.

At least Phoebe and Her Unicorn has a nonbinary character. Their preferred pronoun is neigh instead of they because neigh're a unicorn horse, gently caress yeah someone tell freep

By one of these cartoons do you mean ancient family classic Arthur? That happened like ten years ago

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Hell, Ratburn got Gay Married like a month ago and an Alabama station refused to show it.

quote:

To: SeekAndFind

I’m pretty sure rats and aardvarks getting married goes against the laws of nature too, even if they are an opposite sex couple. Also, animals talking and wearing clothes.

I got all my cartoon-focused rage invested in seeing that little brat Caillou get his commuppance for once to have any left over for Arthur.

11 posted on 05/15/2019 7:27:20 AM PDT by jz638
Caillou! :argh:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

IrritationX posted:

And no, I'm not talking about molestation. Indoctrination is an even bigger problem, as can be seen every single day on FReep.

Step back for a second, Dawkins, because you just said teaching bad political opinions is worse than child molestation.

Guavanaut posted:

The complexities of human sexuality and imprinting those on anthropomorphic cartoon characters aside, they do know what a freemartin is, right?

That's the guy who played Bilbo, right?

Pembroke Fuse posted:

The show implied fairly early on that there were some cohabitating pony gals being pals. This just confirms what everyone knew for most of a decade.

They've hinted at it for a while with a particular pair, especially when they showed them together on the equivalent of Valentine's Day. It'd be nice if they had the guts to state it in show.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Jagged Jim posted:

Hell, Ratburn got Gay Married like a month ago and an Alabama station refused to show it.

Caillou! :argh:

Wtf did Caillou do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

My nephew used to love Caillou and I completely understand the hatred.