Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

finally spawned :woop:

This was the first time I got the flamethrower drop, so my only advice to anyone interested in trying this is too at least try to get that far once because once you do, the weapon drops start coming in a lot faster. Think I finished with a couple spark shots and a full smg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kendo's scenario is tremendously unfun

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

In Training posted:

Kendo's scenario is tremendously unfun

Left path has way more enemies but way more resources, too. If you're good on your ammo up to that point, you can basically kill every enemy left.

Right path has way less enemies but you don't get any extra pick-ups either.

Make sure to pickup the sparkshot at the intersection either way and have a defense item for the last part.

MacPac
Jun 2, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finally beat Leon A last night and now that that's done I might end up falling into a RE2 hole for a while

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just beat RE7... Great game although the end dragged a bit. Wondering if I should check out the DLC or move on to RE2make.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Finally beat Leon A last night and now that that's done I might end up falling into a RE2 hole for a while

Enjoy

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just beat RE7... Great game although the end dragged a bit. Wondering if I should check out the DLC or move on to RE2make.

The end of zoe dlc ditches the gunplay and has you run around punching everythings head off if you want to try that.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharkopath posted:

The end of zoe dlc ditches the gunplay and has you run around punching everythings head off if you want to try that.

That sounds cool. The Not a Hero DLC is free so I’m gonna check that out at least

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Claire's .45 is so sick...

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Finished RE2 on hardcore, took me long enough. It's kind of weird that Leon and Claire do the same 3 G fights and Claire's personality is strange but other than that I enjoyed this game immensely

Buying the orignal music and getting ready to play this a billion times

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 11:30 on May 28, 2019

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Claire's .45 is so sick...

It's my favorite weapon in the game, squeezing off a cluster of rounds in like 2 seconds of pure panic never gets old

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

It's my favorite weapon in the game, squeezing off a cluster of rounds in like 2 seconds of pure panic never gets old

I'm a huge fan of just spamming however many rounds into a zombie's legs then immediately fleeing to watch the 10 second reload animation

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think I'm missing something about the knife because trying to actually attack with it in tofu survivor does not seem to do much of anything. I guess you get more than enough to just spam them as defensive items though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It does almost no damage, Tofu mode is about dodging anything and everything

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

I think I'm missing something about the knife because trying to actually attack with it in tofu survivor does not seem to do much of anything. I guess you get more than enough to just spam them as defensive items though

I read somewhere that the knife will start to hit twice per swing if you have over 60 fps (pc only obviously)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just beat Leon A... what a god-tier remake. Gonna dive into Claire B tomorrow

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://www.project-resistance.com/en/

Someone on reddit leaked some screenshots and this looks like a new 4p Outbreak style thing

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

that's awesome

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Project Resistance gameplay came out and it looks like unbelievable dogshit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Tragic. Was expecting great things

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Project Resistance gameplay came out and it looks like unbelievable dogshit

yup. thought it was gonna be a new outbreak game but its some dead by daylight clone they farmed out to a taiwanese company that did the Onimusha switch port. great stuff

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the yin and yang of capcom

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

mysterious loyall X posted:

Tragic. Was expecting great things

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

check this out: President Evil. 2.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://streamable.com/g1bhc

https://streamable.com/vjg9q

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

its 20 bucks on steam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

looks like the reveal and details will be at this

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1202936041113604096?s=20

also RE2 on steam got a database update recently and added 2 achievements so there might be some kind of free dlc that Bridges 2+3 and gets everyone hype for the sequel

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

gently caress yeah can't wait for re 3 remake news

then they can remake code Veronica

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

More like Chode Veneral.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd rather a CV remake than a 3 but it's never going to happen bc CV kind of blows and they'd never make a game with Steve in it due to cancel culture.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

maybe instead of remaking another RE game after 3 they'll just make RE8 which would be cool imo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

God i hope re3 isn't a ps4 exclusive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It'll def be PS4/Xbox/PC, there's no way this is a exclusive

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

They could also take a break from resident evil and make another dragons dogma that isn’t a Korean mmo or whatever that turned out to be

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

They could also take a break from resident evil and make another dragons dogma that isn’t a Korean mmo or whatever that turned out to be

That's the DMC team I think . They're probably working on something now after 5, who knows what though

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

The mercenaries mini-game was one of the coolest things about RE3 and I hope they have it so I can juke zombies with nicolai again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

That's the DMC team I think . They're probably working on something now after 5, who knows what though

Itsuno did an interview recently where he said that Capcom gave him the choice to make DMC5 or Dragon's Dogma 2 and they chose DMC5, but he strongly hinted that they would be working on DD2 afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Dragons doge