Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Byzantine posted:

praise the sun

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I wish Id known about that trump rally before it actually started cause I could have watched ambulances arriving to take away fat chuds irl :sigh:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Judakel posted:

hank yoo for your service

incredible

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Agean90 posted:

White privilege can be revoked in certain circumstances, killing a cop in the deep South is one of those. Notice how he's beat to poo poo in his mugshot but no one's asking where that bloody eye of his came from

we should be asking how a multiple cop shooter and killer was amazingly apprehended alive and not choked/shot/beaten to death :thunk:

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

euphronius posted:

900+ blood sugar how is that possible
for anyone that doesn't know, a blood sugar reading of 140-200 is prediabetic. 600 can put you in a diabetic coma

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

"Darrell Franks, a retired tool"

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

we should be asking how a multiple cop shooter and killer was amazingly apprehended alive and not choked/shot/beaten to death :thunk:

they just left out the to death part

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Give it time, there's still plenty of opportunities to find out he "committed suicide" in his cell

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Ugato posted:

they just left out the to death part

if he was black he'd have been shot first, then beaten to death, then beaten some more for good measure

while in handcuffs in the back of a police cruiser

this would then be ruled a suicide.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
remember when they sent in robots to literally blow up the black guy who killed some cops? makes u think

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
post trump voters killing themselves for qanon

The troubled actor also apologized to Trump and included numerous references to the QAnon movement, writing, While I supposedly wanted to make America great, I have not put much work AT ALL into making MYSELF great To the Q movement, I am so sorry I have brought shame upon the greatest military operation of all time Q says they give people enough rope to hang themselves, and I have hung myself. I have told people in the Trump administration that I am willing to admit to my many crimes in a public setting, and committed to execution, in a public setting.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

if he was black he'd have been shot first, then beaten to death, then beaten some more for good measure

while in handcuffs in the back of a police cruiser

this would then be ruled a suicide.

oh I agree with you. if anything him being beaten that badly kind of tells just how much he fought them, which makes it all the more impressive they didnt shoot him.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Byzantine posted:

praise the sun

feature not a bug

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

post trump voters killing themselves for qanon

The troubled actor also apologized to Trump and included numerous references to the QAnon movement, writing, “While I supposedly wanted to make America great, I have not put much work AT ALL into making MYSELF great … To the Q movement, I am so sorry I have brought shame upon the greatest military operation of all time … Q says they give people enough rope to hang themselves, and I have hung myself. I have told people in the Trump administration that I am willing to admit to my many crimes in a public setting, and committed to execution, in a public setting.”

lmao this guy played the other manwhore under the bridge with Jay Chandrasekhar in Beerfest.

"BACK THE gently caress UP ANTONIO!"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

lmao this guy played the other manwhore under the bridge with Jay Chandrasekhar in Beerfest.

I still don't know what a z-job is.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
still can't afford it. i thought trump's economy was making us all strong but i guess not

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
guy sound like a q-job to me

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

that is an amazing screen credit.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
No war but TRADE WAR

quote:

WASHINGTON The United States and China are digging in for a prolonged trade war, with the Trump administration unveiling a new $16 billion bailout for farmers hurt by Beijings tariffs on Thursday and more companies saying they are redirecting supply chains away from China.

Global markets tumbled as investors began coming to terms with the idea that President Trumps trade war is here to stay. Benchmark indexes in China, Germany, France and the United States all dropped. American crude oil prices were down roughly 5 percent, amid growing concern that the ongoing trade war would start to drag on global economic demand. The yield on the 10-year Treasury note fell to its lowest level this year, in a sign investors were pricing in lower levels of growth and inflation.

Hopes for a quick resolution to the China trade fight faded further this week, with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin saying on Wednesday that no additional meetings with Beijing are scheduled and that he is encouraging American firms to reorient their supply chains and source their products elsewhere.

Chinas president Xi Jinping this week called for the Chinese people to begin a modern long march, invoking a time of hardship from the countrys history as it braces for a protracted trade war with the United States.

I am growing more and more skeptical that there is a place where the two sides can come to a deal, said Edward Alden, a fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. If I look at the positions the two sides have taken at the moment, I do not see a path to a deal.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/23/us/politics/farm-aid-package.html

Sucks to be you, farmers - but fret not, your patriotic sacrifice will not be in vain!

feller
Jul 5, 2006

trade war is good and my friend

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Ugato posted:

oh I agree with you. if anything him being beaten that badly kind of tells just how much he fought them, which makes it all the more ‘impressive’ they didn’t shoot him.

Not necessarily. Please jump to 1:35 mark to see how cops tend to fight

Its a clip from local news, but still footage of a beating none the less

https://youtu.be/YyC5NvzWqXQ

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
*squints at leper's colony* are we supposed to probe people for d&d bashing now, is that what we're doing

that doesn't sound right

:thunk:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chokes McGee posted:

*squints at leper's colony* are we supposed to probe people for d&d bashing now, is that what we're doing

that doesn't sound right

:thunk:

Can't you see we're all goons? Just because some of us are stupid and terrible and wrong and eager to see unnecessary slaughter is no reason not to be polite

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ikanreed posted:

Just because some of us are stupid and terrible and wrong and eager to see unnecessary slaughter

but enough about the new ik

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Hey, it's a day that ends in a 'y', and you know what that means...time for another New York Times Cletus Safari!!! :woop: :toot: :woop: :toot:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/auto-worker-jobs-lost.html

The GM plant in Lordstown OH shut down, possibly permanently, and you'll never guess who that NYT chose to interview for their story about the effects on the local community. That's right, a white man who voted fro Trump.

There are pictures of gently decaying sheds under a wintry sky (as required by law in these kinds of articles). The header photo is a portrait of the subject looking pensively off to the side (again, as required by law)

The article is pretty much what you expect, a sympathetic portrayal of a guy who doesn't seem to merit a whole lot of sympathy. He complains about nobody having his back (but curious fails to mention all the times he had other peoples' backs). He votes for Republicans despite his daughter having cerebral palsy and relying on a bunch of medicaid-provided services. He talks about how Obama bailed out the auto industry (and saved his job) and then complains that neither party ever does anything for him.

When Trump wins on election night, here's his response:

quote:

He remembers being in the break room with the TV off, and a woman came in crying. Trump had pulled ahead. The reaction would intensify over the following months. He found it baffling. The only explanation he could think of was generational: millennials freaking out after not getting their way.
Charming.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
https://twitter.com/UCSUSA/status/1133738542381903872

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Its all those liberal tears because of president Trump 😂😂 MAGA 🇺🇸

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

FMguru posted:

Hey, it's a day that ends in a 'y', and you know what that means...time for another New York Times Cletus Safari!!! :woop: :toot: :woop: :toot:

Has anyone ever done a Cletus Safari auto-generator? Every time I read these I feel like I've already read it, they're always the same, with the same 'kicker' of an ending where the person is still voting for Trump in 2020.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FMguru posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/auto-worker-jobs-lost.html

The GM plant in Lordstown OH shut down, possibly permanently, and you'll never guess who that NYT chose to interview for their story about the effects on the local community. That's right, a white man who voted fro Trump.

There are pictures of gently decaying sheds under a wintry sky (as required by law in these kinds of articles). The header photo is a portrait of the subject looking pensively off to the side (again, as required by law)

The article is pretty much what you expect, a sympathetic portrayal of a guy who doesn't seem to merit a whole lot of sympathy. He complains about nobody having his back (but curious fails to mention all the times he had other peoples' backs). He votes for Republicans despite his daughter having cerebral palsy and relying on a bunch of medicaid-provided services. He talks about how Obama bailed out the auto industry (and saved his job) and then complains that neither party ever does anything for him.

When Trump wins on election night, here's his response:

Charming.

is that the one where they ACTUALLY did all their interviews a couple miles north of Lordstown in a predominately white retiree area because they couldn't get "good" shots in majority minority Lordstown proper

That's what happened with the Carrier plant thing in Indy during the election, you'd never know that the plant was majority minority as every single person interviewed was white

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Has anyone ever done a Cletus Safari auto-generator? Every time I read these I feel like I've already read it, they're always the same, with the same 'kicker' of an ending where the person is still voting for Trump in 2020.

yeah it's called NPR lmao

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Epic High Five posted:

is that the one where they ACTUALLY did all their interviews a couple miles north of Lordstown in a predominately white retiree area because they couldn't get "good" shots in majority minority Lordstown proper

That's what happened with the Carrier plant thing in Indy during the election, you'd never know that the plant was majority minority as every single person interviewed was white
It's a different one (the previous was Youngstown, this is Lordstown), but it's entirely understandable that they all bleed together into a single indistinguishable ur-article.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FMguru posted:

It's a different one (the previous was Youngstown, this is Lordstown), but it's entirely understandable that they all bleed together into a single indistinguishable ur-article.

oh yeah that's right, different town totally loving owned by Trump

the nonstop jacking off of retirees and small business owners about why they support Trump and literally nothing else for hours on end is why I gave up entirely on NPR, I imagine they're super stoked to rev those engines back up for 2020

I still say the only "good" safari article was the third way one, because it's the sort of breathtaking reveal as to the mindset of actual Dem powerbrokers and explains exactly why they are and always have been huge out of touch losers

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/10/on-safari-in-trumps-america/543288/

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

flashy_mcflash posted:

give it a fun prompt with a classic chud name and job position and mention Trump, it seems to do a good enough job :shrug:

https://talktotransformer.com

My prompt in bold

quote:

Dispatched from Lynchburg, Oklahoma, Turges Bulkum, an associate at a recently reopened asbestos installation business, says he does not regret voting for President Trump, even after losing half his family in a beer fire at a non-union craft brewery.

"It was a nice moment of getting out of the shadows," said Bulkum, 45, an owner with a business that makes paint for small businesses to fill in windows and skies. "But you don't like the person you voted for. If you like the person, you vote for them again and again."

Trump, who defeated Democrat Hillary Clinton in the November election, won Oklahoma 3 percent to Clinton's 49 percent.

The results also show that Democrats outraised Republicans in Oklahoma, by 2 to 1, while non-white voters largely favored Trump over Clinton.

Republicans won about 60 percent of the vote, but a significant number of those in the 10-15 demographic, the majority of whom voted for Trump, carried Oklahoma with 88 percent of precincts reporting, according to Edison Research of Oklahoma City/Oklahoma Institute for Public Affairs.

Among these are business owners who said they voted for Trump to help the economy, the president's efforts to create jobs and his call for greater government control of health care for Americans.

"I know a few business owners and families that have voted for

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dr. Killjoy posted:

give it a fun prompt with a classic chud name and job position and mention Trump, it seems to do a good enough job :shrug:

My prompt in bold

uncanny

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five posted:

this can pretty much be assumed of any of these plant closure stores: majority of the workers are black and hispanic and are totally ignored by the media so they can promote the "flyover states are all aww shucks down home white trump lovers" narrative"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Dr. Killjoy posted:

My prompt in bold
I think you've cracked this case wide open

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010

quote:

LORDSTOWN, Ohio In the weeks since he lost his job at the car plant, Rick Marsh has blasted Pink Floyd while cleaning the house. He has watched the cat watching the birds. He has smoked cigarettes out the sliding glass door. He has watched Motor Trend, a TV network about cars. He bought a grill and built a swing set. Now, on one of his few days off from the job, a new hobby to pursue restoring cars would serve to further his anger toward the man he calls "Hitler."

"I'm doing it because there's some sort of legacy of his," said Marsh, a 73-year-old retired auto mechanic from Woodbury, Ohio who said he never expected Pink Floyd to become his favorite band. "I'm not just looking for a job, but I want to learn, not just to fix things or fix cars, but learn about history, and I want to know the history behind some of these songs a lot of those songs are in here. I'm in the right place with the right kind of instrument, not just my guitar, but I want to learn how to play the guitar properly."

Marsh had an idea: What if he became an auto-repairman?

Then came the news, a month ago, of a $300 fee Pink Floyd paid to remove their "Sugab

From plugging in the first line from that stupid article higher up on the page to TalkToTransformer

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Epic High Five posted:

yeah it's called NPR lmao

I asked my wife nicely that we stop contributing to npr after they gave that nazi 5 minutes of airtime after Charlottesville to rank the races and their ombudsman said that it was good and cool news. I've since stopped listening to them almost completely because if I wanted to listen to idiot rural boomers bitch about poo poo i would have remained in iowa and kept working as a newspaper reporter

I dont know if she still listens though

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
This is pretty good:

quote:

Despite Cuts to Medicaid, Octoplegic Auto Worker Carl Carlson Says He Would Still Vote For Trump if the GOP Nominee Wanted him Dead

When Donald Trump won the election, Carl Carlson began to worry about the possibility of a Republican President Trump enacting his agenda of austerity, Social Security, Medicare, and more privatization in an effort to "cut spending without spending. I've been thinking more deeply for a long time about the possibility of a President Trump, and I would still definitely vote for him if he wanted me dead," wrote Carlson on Nov. 23 in his blog.

"You have to admit, you don't know much about my lifestyle, and I have a big beard," Carlson continued. "But I don't like being lied to; I don't like the idea of people trying to manipulate me."

"And I think the government needs to be very cautious about what it's doing to us," Carlson concluded. "The problem with Washington is that a lot of the people involved are not always really honest."

Carlson went on to call for Trump to make his Cabinet choices public (after receiving an unprecedented amount of negative and dishonest criticism), and he has yet to hear from Trump's administration about their plans.

"I've had enough of the media and the public making it the issue, as though I've suddenly become a target for assassination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Dr. Killjoy posted:

My prompt in bold

:dudsmile: