Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

SpaceViking posted:

This is pretty good:

Serious question , what’s an “Octoplegic” ? Is this guy actually a spider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr.Caligari posted:

four limbs + head + dick + both buttcheeks

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/1133695951535824901

:thunk:

Looks like millenials have finally started voting in numbers commensurate to their cohort size, and not a moment too soon.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Dr.Caligari posted:

it's a scientific term for "loving moron".

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FMguru posted:

Looks like millenials have finally started voting in numbers commensurate to their cohort size, and not a moment too soon.

unfortunately gen x votes with boomers

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The boomers have made it clear recently they want to scuttle the world on their way out to salt the Earth for future generations so everyone else had to step up quick.

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

FMguru posted:

Put your Boomer chud parents in a home and leave then there on voting days.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Dr.Caligari posted:

according to urban dictionary, it’s a quadriplegic conjoined twin hahaha

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Al! posted:

four limbs + head + dick + both buttcheeks

well hell, I would vote for anyone that wanted me dead too

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shaffness posted:

this except a tar pit and always

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Shaffness posted:

every home has buses for voting days
leave your boomer chud parents in their own homes, take their car keys as obviously they can't drive, they can't see worth poo poo

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
How many boomers will be dead by the primaries?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
Never enough.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

They're gonna raise the voting age to 50, also dead people get to vote for whichever party they last voted for while alive.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Dr. Killjoy posted:

give it a fun prompt with a classic chud name and job position and mention Trump, it seems to do a good enough job :shrug:

https://talktotransformer.com

My prompt in bold

I am a retarded bitch, with a terribad orange hue. I am also an rear end in a top hat who never writes down my name, and is also a liar."

The following day, according to court records, a friend told the man he knew Kwanzaa is a cultural festival that began in Kenya in 1961 and that Kwanzaa was a program for "educating" black children not to buy drugs.

The man told detectives he had never met Kwanzaa organizer Michael Jackson, who was in the audience at the time.

Kwanzaa also is the name of the popular Kenyan electronic rock group, which at one time included the likes of Ozzy Osbourne and Queen.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Virulence
Jun 14, 2012

quote:

Bobby Andrews, a plumber who plans to vote for Trump in 2020, said in a statement: "The current administration wants to bring about the end of all of these laws. While I fully support the right of states to enact legislation, it is my responsibility as a citizen to know how my local politicians intend to spend my personal funds."

Andrews said he was in favor of taxing the wealthy more for environmental and labor benefits such as health and education, but he also thought the federal government should set aside enough money to help struggling families in need. He said he's skeptical that Trump, who once called himself a "law and order" presidential candidate, can be trusted to set the rules, but he still plans to vote for him.

"The more he gets money, the more he'll try and use that as leverage to get something in front of people who he thinks should get money instead," he said.

This story has been updated to include comments from former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Everything is going to be okay, during climate apocalypse, under President Donald Trump.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
good lord that was acy's first probe since 2014 :stare:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Judakel posted:

How many boomers will be dead by the primaries?

Not enough unless you do your part.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

This is the greatest website of all time.

quote:

Talking to CNN, Cletus said: "It's all going to be on video. We all know that there are people that are hiding out inside of these agencies … It will be available for everybody to see. I'm going to have to see what the truth is."

A spokesperson for the FBI denied the claims.

"The FBI continues to investigate the matter," FBI spokesman Paul Fishman told CNN in an email. "The FBI does not confirm or deny any matters subject of an ongoing federal investigation."

Cletus, a 36-year-old former construction worker, told CNN that he had lived in Tennessee for eight of the past 10 years and was working as a construction laborer. He said he had no prior contacts with the White House during that time.

Cletus told CNN that authorities told him that he was being targeted by a "pogrom-type" organized effort in part because he supports Trump.

:tinfoil:

Quote-Unquote has issued a correction as of 10:20 on May 30, 2019

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
If the R-word is ableist then 'hella dumb' and 'president smooth-brains' are too :colbert:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Actual chud called cletus, lmao

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Son of Rodney posted:

Actual chud called cletus, lmao

Sorry, I should have put my prompt in bold. I wrote "Talking to CNN, Cletus said" and the program did the rest.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
deletus that cletus

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

give it a fun prompt with a classic chud name and job position and mention Trump, it seems to do a good enough job :shrug:

https://talktotransformer.com

My prompt in bold

Susanna Hornswoggle sits atop a bloody mound of her butchered babies and explains why she voted for Trump.

Her son, a man who she calls "The Big Fat Guy with the Baby," died a few weeks ago. She said she never met him.

"At this point I feel really bad for him because we don't know all of the facts," Hornswoggle said. "He knew what's going on with the drug dealers. The people that are making money off drugs. … It's all over the news now because, you know, what could be the result from an accident on the job? I guess I can't even say whether a doctor was harmed or anything like that.

"It was like an accident, to be honest," she said, adding her son could "just be like, 'Mom, I'm sick. Please do something for me.' "

She said her sons "kept me on good behavior" during the presidential campaign, and the fact that Trump is her candidate doesn't change that.

She said she likes Trump because she thinks he isn't afraid to hold people accountable for what they do.

Hornswoggle said she's concerned about the way Trump is handling violence and terrorism, especially since police have been attacked and killed. Police have to protect the public from these attacks, she said.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I'm wondering if Infowars have any staff or if it's just Alex Jones typing in inflammatory poo poo into this program to generate all his content.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Seriously, this is uncanny.

quote:

Loony left liberals want to see more gun control in the wake of the massacre at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando. So they're also trying to take away our Second Amendment freedoms via background checks, as well as ban the sale of assault-style weapons.

Leftist politicians like Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney on the House Subcommittee on the Constitution, Bill of Rights and State Sovereignty in October proposed amending our Second Amendment laws so that they ban the sale of assault weapons. A few Republicans on the federal committee rejected the amendment because "inconvenience" to law-abiding gun owners.

Leftists even want new gun control laws put into place as our Second Amendment freedoms are being infringed upon. They're just trying to make a virtue of their assault on our freedoms.

The NRA argues that the new law being proposed by the Democrats "would not make it harder for criminal firearms traffickers to sell guns across state lines." The organization also told local CBS affiliate WFAA that "we want criminals to be able to sell guns."

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Quote-Unquote posted:

Seriously, this is uncanny.

Jesus, the less info you provide, the more accurate it gets.

quote:

Far left activists have attacked the university for refusing to teach an article on Palestine. A group of activists stormed the campus Tuesday (March 7) demanding an academic freedom study, saying the university is "part of the establishment". University President Robert Barchi reportedly reacted to the attack with his typical defensive stance. According to The Daily Caller, the university announced to the student activists that the students would have their speech disrupted and that they would not be free to speak, the university president even called on activists to go home in protest. However, the students refused to allow these conditions.

A university official, who requested anonymity because of the sensitive environment of the situation, told TheDC that the university could not ban such events, citing First Amendment protections. The university official claimed that the university is under attack from the right because it allows freedom of speech, especially in areas that might be perceived as controversial.

"We are fighting against censorship. We allow free expression in this campus, and we support people who speak out," the official stressed.

"We are not censoring anybody, but if this group wants to interrupt this speech, and disrupt things, we will deal with that."

Many right-wing activists have denounced the decision. Many student leaders, too, have also expressed their outrage, criticizing the university for not respecting their freedom of speech. For example, one student,

quote:

Antifa's recent actions have focused on violence in response to President Trump's "Alt-Right" rally. But the movement is also known for spreading misinformation about the violence at Berkeley. It's been documented that some groups at the rally were responsible for scurrying through the crowd with pepper spray and others began throwing water balloons.

"The police and the public should condemn these actions," Berkman told the audience. "Let's show that the public knows to stand as one. As a community, we will not tolerate these acts against people who represent us and stand against hate."

Berkman said he had a chance to speak to a crowd of about 50 protesters on Monday at the University of Missouri after speaking on stage with the university's student government. "We heard our governor and our city and our state representatives say that, 'If you see something that needs saving … we're committed to it,'" he said.

"I felt like this was a really important time that there was a lot of discussion and the city and state and governor of every state spoke of how grateful they were that the state is helping to clean up and put in place a number of infrastructure improvements that might help us to keep the peace," Berkman said about the rally that began in response to "Unite the Right" last weekend.

"People have said to me how angry they were with me

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Alabama autoworkers are still trying to sort out the details of what happened last month, when the carmakers shut down for several weeks and the UAW stopped paying wages. "We're not happy because we weren't given a deadline," Lutz says. Ford said it was "fully aware" of the situation, but didn't take a position.

There's a chance it'll be even worse, with a series of legal challenges, and maybe even a lawsuit. "These things go on behind closed doors," Ford says. For all we know, the problem might turn out to be widespread.

Meanwhile, there are still signs of hope, on both sides of the industry. In the U.S., GM recently announced its latest model, the 2012 Chevrolet Corvette, will come with 3,500 UAW miles on the battery and 10,000 for the engine. The automaker also said it's committed to working with workers to keep them employed during the shutdown. The C6 was one of the last cars on the market built without GM's optional automatic transmissions (and with no warranty coverage, which is usually required of all new cars produced between 2003 and 2010).

The UAW recently announced it would help pick up workers who have lost their jobs for economic reasons.

"It's a good thing," says Chris Dickson, the UAW International president in Michigan

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
The liberals on my side won't care whether they win, just that they win. And I can't be that guy. I don't have money and so I have to give up on winning. I'm not sure I want to live in a world where I've got to make sure I get my country back. And you won't find me doing that, but you'll find a lot of folks in Washington and even some of that same base, very determined to keep people down. You'll find that this time around, I'm not even there for the victory party."

You're a Republican, Mr. Trump! Do not be deceived by how your supporters feel about this particular election. What they want is something more. And we hope that they will find it within themselves to give you something, something, something that shows how hard you work and how smart you are.

We hope you have the guts to give it to them.

Thank you for taking this moment.

*TRUMP IS RUNNING AGAINST THE DEMOCRATIC MEDE: The New York Times reports: "With only seven months until the Iowa caucuses—a key battleground state, where the candidates have only $13.4 million in funds to spend—Mr. Trump's campaign has focused a huge amount of attention on the state's big-spending independents and on a new, conservative field

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Preston Cole is small business owner who has lived in this small Ohio suburb for the past fifteen years. We meet each other in a diner just off the interstate where Cole tells me that he does not regret his vote for Trump despite that his hot tub repair business is on the verge of collapsing. When I ask Cole why Trump won despite everything, he responds, "I've never seen anything like this. I had hoped Clinton would do pretty well. I hope her campaign did well because we have enough of a difference to change." Cole goes on to explain that as a non-whiter candidate Trump won overwhelmingly; blacks, Latinos, women's rights groups, people of Color, Jews, and African Americans all endorsed him overwhelmingly. Cole also mentions he was thrilled when Hillary Clinton was able to defeat Republican candidate Bernie Sanders for the Democratic Party nomination. Cole states, "I feel good because I know that it was all worth losing to Trump." He then tells me that he has been hearing "hope" in many of his communities where Trump won the general election. I ask Cole what he would change about Clinton supporters that did not like or think the Democratic Party would be better, or that are still waiting to change.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Brumppo Tungus, 46, was recently laid off from a racism factory in Burpston, IA along with 200 other factory workers. Some have suggested that retaliatory Chinese tariffs on US imports, a direct result of Trump administration policy, are the main factor for the layoffs. “Do I regret voting for Trump and losing my job? Hell no.” said Tungus. "Just because there is no jobs for US, it does not mean we should lose our jobs. For me, this is a personal thing since I was born in China. We love China. We still go to China almost every month, but we are the ones who lost their jobs to retaliation from China."

If the White House is planning to cut off China's ability to produce goods that we need, it would be nice if it actually does actually mean it. — Richard Wertheim (@richardwertheim) November 12, 2017

Trump's "America First" rhetoric has left him unable to understand America and the world he claims to love. China just told him he should understand his own government better. He's gone nuts — Richard Wertheim (@richardwertheim) November 12, 2017

Trump said Monday, "I have not made a single trade agreement. I can tell you that. I have not laid a single company off in America."

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I feel like this is something that should be brought to the attention of any big Twitter personality that complains about the chud safaris. Feinberg maybe? Is anybody still not banned?

Ran Mad Dog
Aug 15, 2006
Algeapea and noodles - I will take your udon!
holy poo poo

My family hates me, my kids won't talk to me, and my dog shot himself... yes, my dog actually figured out how to put a shotgun in his jaw and pull the trigger twice, but I don't regret voting for Trump because I'm really angry, I hate this country, it scares the poo poo out of me... I can't do anything anymore. I can't take this, the country I worked so hard for is dying in front of me. I've had a lot of time to think about what I'm going to do with my life, I'm scared for my family... I know that the reason why I am in the middle of this is because I don't know if this is the right thing for my wife... but for me personally I just want out of this country. I want to be gone. " What's your story? How did you get so mad? What do you hope people think of you when they see you? What does this look like for the United States that you're not happy here? What's your opinion on Trump's cabinet or other leaders? What have you heard or read? Why or why not vote for Trump? Tell us in the comments below

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
This really needs its own thread.

quote:

Rural residents and those living near schools and transit have seen rising prices.

"It was a little bit surprising coming here and actually going and making plans for buying something there and not seeing it happen," said Mike O'Brien, 33, who's lived in the neighborhood for 25 years and said he's always heard of the rising prices for his neighbors but was surprised by the price hikes. He bought a new bicycle last year and plans to buy a car this summer.

O'Brien doesn't pay enough for groceries to survive at his new home near a local hospital. He thinks the price increase may not affect his lifestyle because "I have so many things that come and go. I work the part of a chef, I get myself a barber, I get myself a gardener." But he plans to invest in the area and "will start to notice this trend when people start coming here, or not coming here anymore."

Other local residents agree.

"I'm more optimistic if and when a lot of these (prices) start to go up because I can look at all of this stuff my kids can use, and I don't have to go to the store," said Donna Zemmerle, 59, who has lived in the neighborhood for 23 years.

The average cost of a grocery store in Minneapolis was just under $4.85 last year

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

quote:

trump turmp turmpr turmpr rutm prutmp ɜ rt rt nt nt rt rt rt

tr ɕ rt ptr pr rt ptr pr ptr pr ptr Pr rp pr ɪ rt pr tp pr Pr Pr tp pr ɪ rt pr rp ɪ ptr pr Pr pr ppr pr

aɕ rt pr

p rt

Pr rp pr rp pr (p rt Pr rp rp rt

pr kpr pj pr

pr sj pr cpr pr

pr sp pr ɵpr pr

pr ppr rp pr

plr ppr ptr

pepr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

p pr

ppr p

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

pr

r

pr

pr

pr

Pr

PR

pr

PRIMPL

Pr prpr Pr pr prpr prpr prprprpr prprprprpr

prpr

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

We sat down with James "JimmJamm" Tooms. James is the organizer of "Ohio People for Trump" - a grassroots organization dedicated to sending money to President Trump. He is also an outspoken supporter of President Trump. Tooms was born in South Carolina and now resides in Ohio. JimmJamm

What did you think when you first heard about the idea that Donald Trump was running for president?

I thought, wow, that's some crazy right? He says outlandish things. But we're not supposed to believe him even though we've seen him.

We're supposed to think like regular Americans and give us $2 billion for education to prepare young people for jobs. Or maybe, like, $7 billion.

No, I just thought, oh, he's really saying something insane, we'll send $7 billion of our resources into his war on terrorism and maybe he'll get us some military troops. So people were like, no way, no way!

What do you think your main role is?

At first it was just organizing people to go out and get Trump signs. They have to say he's Donald, so it's more money. He's more popular now than ever because he's got a war against illegal immigration. It's also more popular to go up and ask, 'Is Trump really our president?'

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

OH NO CSPAM HAS BEEN AUTOMATED IM RUINED

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The piss tape is real, you are right; it's not something I would wear around my neck."

"I don't know for sure who the gently caress is on that poo poo," I replied.

"Yes, you do," the officer agreed, shaking his head at my words. "I've seen it with my own eyes."

Beside me, my father sighed at his daughter's insistence on the matter. "You could probably get a job here, for sure," he said, his tone taking on a hint of exasperation. "You're just a bit too young for a career like that but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the idea of this."

"I'm glad they're telling us, but you and your mother should know better. Our job is to do your father justice," I agreed.

"He doesn't like me for this and my dad won't get over it. They both do. I don't want anyone calling me out or bothering my mom. I want to be a good little girl and be with my little brother and sister at home. I don't want me to have to worry about how anyone feels. I love my parents."

After all, I'm the daughter of a man who would never even consider anything less than a career in his eyes. Perhaps that's why she's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

space uncle posted:

Brumppo Tungus

oh my god I can't stop laughing at this