Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

pseudorandom posted:

If people actually buy these, I might need to start selling them myself. Those bandanas are like $1 each at walmart, and if they cut one up into 3/4 smaller ones, that's a nice profit at $3 each.

I know I've seen Peeps branded dog bandanas at the store because easter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Yeah well used to be not too long ago if a dog wore Louisville Colors the school would hook him up with all the free bitches.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Yeah but then you'd also have to sew the flap down so it slides over the collar. I mean it would be a pain in the rear end.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Velcro and a cutesy brand name and you’re in the money my friend

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

pseudorandom posted:

If people actually buy these, I might need to start selling them myself. Those bandanas are like $1 each at walmart, and if they cut one up into 3/4 smaller ones, that's a nice profit at $3 each.

Better yet, think of the profit margin if you made mouse bandanas! (This idea can be yours for a 20% cut of the profits)

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1118924600505663488

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

The fact that this was almost certainly posted by cops makes this approximately 420% funnier

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

System Metternich posted:

The fact that this was almost certainly posted by cops makes this approximately 420% funnier

I mean it's almost certainly a honeypot... But what if it's not? I can't take that risk, I'm going to move into my pirate ship themed home

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I think these guys want their own hermit.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

this is drugs but i'm not sure how

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Of course it’s in Eugene....

(I lived there for 5 years)

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Condition: Good

If it was still occupied it would be Condition: ANGRY

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80432712/

:orb:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Product Description posted:

Nice as a table decoration, for example.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Excellent Public Enemy reference, ikea, I want one

Gabriel-Ernest
Jun 3, 2011

Such dreadful things should not be said even in fun.

Excuse you, if my alien head can't glow 24/7 then what is even the use

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

There's too many things in this thread I'd buy for my sister

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

sweeperbravo posted:

There's too many things in this thread I'd buy for my sister

Where are you two registered?

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Four dollar discount with this and this.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

This is just weird enough that I'd totally buy it.

:orb:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Does this work. Asking for a friend.

For real you can sell skulls for hundreds of bucks, how do you make people give them to you.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

zedprime posted:

For real you can sell skulls for hundreds of bucks, how do you make people give them to you.
Put some effort in with your request, maybe even make it into a little song, but be straightforward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXEj4UowF8

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Wait... If you have them taken out they give them to you to keep? It's not medical waste from having been implanted inside your body?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

for sale: boob bags, never inserted

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

zedprime posted:

Make friends with someone who lives in the woods, I stumble across skulls way more often than I'd like.

(to clarify: All animal skulls, so far)

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

zedprime posted:

There are definitely people who want skulls, but you might not be able to sell them for much if there are people willing to just give them away. But also, yes, if you paint them or do art projects you could definitely make a quantity of money that is proportionate to the time and skill put into it.

One of my friends painted skulls or a bit, but I'm not sure if it is a long-running hobby or just something she tried a couple times. Also not sure if she sold or even attempted to sell them.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

hyperhazard posted:

Make friends with someone who lives in the woods, I stumble across skulls way more often than I'd like.

(to clarify: All animal skulls, so far)

Note: Humans are animals

Plants rarely have skulls, minerals too

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

pseudorandom posted:

There are definitely people who want skulls, but you might not be able to sell them for much if there are people willing to just give them away. But also, yes, if you paint them or do art projects you could definitely make a quantity of money that is proportionate to the time and skill put into it.

That’s too bad, painted skulls mostly look like poo poo and should just be left bleached

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Skulls are badass
—me, age 12 and also age 38

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Blackchamber posted:

Wait... If you have them taken out they give them to you to keep? It's not medical waste from having been implanted inside your body?

I can't speak to fake tits, but when I had two screws removed from my heel (each one 2 inches long and about a 1/4-inch diameter, they're goddamn HUGE), I told my ortho surgeon before they put me under that hell yes I wanted to keep those fuckers. He took 'em out, they autoclaved them and put them in a sterilized sealed pouch and gave them to me when I woke up. I've still got them -- been meaning to put them in like a little mason jar and decorate it all fancy or some poo poo, and put it out as a conversation piece.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Krankenstyle posted:

Skulls are badass
—me, age 12 and also age 38

:same:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

I can't speak to fake tits, but when I had two screws removed from my heel (each one 2 inches long and about a 1/4-inch diameter, they're goddamn HUGE), I told my ortho surgeon before they put me under that hell yes I wanted to keep those fuckers. He took 'em out, they autoclaved them and put them in a sterilized sealed pouch and gave them to me when I woke up. I've still got them -- been meaning to put them in like a little mason jar and decorate it all fancy or some poo poo, and put it out as a conversation piece.

I know it's probably wrong but I'm picturing a pair of gigantic goddamn wood screws.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I know it's probably wrong but I'm picturing a pair of gigantic goddamn wood screws.

You're really not that far off, although these are titanium and the screw threads don't go all the way up the barrel. I was hoping I had pics of them on my phone I could upload (yay, workposting) but yeah, it was freaky to see them in person. Long, miserable story short, a few years back I had some pretty nasty ankle surgery that involved needing to reset the bones in my heel, hence the existence of those screws just to keep the bones fused together while they healed up. The screws weren't really meant to be removed once they had done their job, but when they started migrating out on their own a couple of years later, welp.

Edit: Yeah, here we go.

I have no plans to sell them on Craigslist, however.

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 23:06 on May 30, 2019

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Fastenating

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Brawnfire posted:

Fastenating

:five:

dexter6
Sep 22, 2003

Brawnfire posted:

Fastenating
:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat