Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Libluini posted:

To be fair, just yesterday I've submitted my "destroy all cars with Panzerfäusten" plan to the party, so they're maybe on to something there

Excuse me? The rocket fumes alone would make sure we would never be able to meet the Paris accords. Not even taking the burning car afterwards into account.

No you got to put them all one by one into a crusher, and if they eat meat, with the driver still in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mano
Jul 11, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm a bit bummed because I drove 60km to the nearest Sonderpreis Baumarkt in Wolznach to buy a couple of Winkel, Konsolen, and Holzplatten to fashion a series of homemade-chili-regale for the wall of my balcony, but alas, the structural consistency of my balcony wall isn't as lovely as the actual walls in my apartment. It would seem that whoever built this building had concrete bits from the Uboot-Bunker in Brest shipped in, so I actually burned out an SDS drill bit after 10 minutes of schlagbohring for a single hole out of six proposed ones. I've compensated by just putting the old throwaway table on my balcony, drinking a beer and calling it a day.

After some personal experience with this, are you SURE that you bought a Betonbohrer? Cause after some problems I had Drilling which sound similar, I went and read what reaaaaally was written on the package of the the Bohrkopf and then went and got some real Betonbohrer and then it was really smooth to make some holes.
You don’t want Steinbohrer, look explicitly for Betonbohrer. Apart from the price the most important difference was that the Betonbohrer had a slight gold tinge at their head.
Also don’t buy the cheapest ones.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Libluini posted:

To be fair, just yesterday I've submitted my "destroy all cars with Panzerfäusten" plan to the party, so they're maybe on to something there

Deckt die Vollkasko nicht Marderschäden mit ab? :v:

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Nahles is going to resign from all of her Ämter next week. Can't wait for Parteivorsitzender Kühnert it's gonna be Schulz lmao

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Smirr posted:

Nahles is going to resign from all of her Ämter next week. Can't wait for Parteivorsitzender Kühnert it's gonna be Schulz lmao

Der Schulzzug auf seiner Fahrt Richtung null Perzent hat keine Bremsen.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Smirr posted:

The witch is dead. :toot:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Wer nicht wählbar ist, soll auch nichts essen.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

It's fun how she went for a final attempt to maintain her senseless and useless grip on the SPD before realizing that even that won't work anymore and she's just done. Those tough Eifeler.

So excited to see who runs this place into the ground next.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/SPIEGELONLINE/status/1135128140018278405?s=19

Wooow, it really is alle Ämter. Ganz oder gar nicht :hmmyes:

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ja, RiF.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
What politics did Nahles actually stand for, except wildly gesticulating in a centre leftish direction while everybody ignored her?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

suck my woke dick posted:

What politics did Nahles actually stand for, except wildly gesticulating in a centre leftish direction while everybody ignored her?

Im August 2013 plante Nahles die Gründung eines Netzwerkes parteinaher Rundfunkkontrolleure und lud deshalb die SPD-Vertreter aus den Rundfunkräten und dem ZDF-Fernsehrat zu Telefonkonferenzen ein. Dies wurde als Versuch, die Arbeit der Kontrolleure des öffentlich-rechtlichen Rundfunks zu beeinflussen, kritisiert.

Der von Nahles im April 2016 vorgelegte Gesetzesentwurf zur Änderung des SGB II sah vor, dass Alleinerziehenden, die Hartz IV beziehen, das Sozialgeld für deren Kinder für jeden Tag gestrichen worden wäre, den die Kinder beim anderen Elternteil verbracht hätten.

Auf Anregung von Nahles erhöhte die große Koalition im Juni 2018 die staatliche Parteienfinanzierung von 165 Millionen Euro pro Jahr auf 190 Millionen Euro pro Jahr.

Die Entscheidung von Nahles, die Historische Kommission der SPD aufzulösen, führte zu Kritik.

Auf Initiative von Nahles erhielten Luisa Boos aus Baden-Württemberg und Delara Burkhardt aus Schleswig-Holstein vordere Plätze auf der vom Bundesvorstand für die Delegiertenkonferenz vorgeschlagenen Kandidatenliste für die Europawahl 2019, obwohl Evelyne Gebhardt und Enrico Kreft von den Landesverbänden zu ihren Spitzenkandidaten gewählt wurden.

(Pointe: Nahles war mal als eine Art Kühnert der SPD angesehen worden. #TrustNoScumDem)

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Sie hat jetzt vielleicht nicht im herkömmlichen Sinne viel erreicht, aber

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Wasn’t Nahles a former “Youth SPD” leader, and therefore on the leftier wing of the party?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

poty posted:

Wasn’t Nahles a former “Youth SPD” leader, and therefore on the leftier wing of the party?

If that's true she must have been replaced by her mirror universe double at some point

Also since the left wing of the SPD left many years ago to join the Linke, I think what's left nowadays only counts as "left" when compared to parties like the CDU or NPD

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

poty posted:

quote:

(Pointe: Nahles war mal als eine Art Kühnert der SPD angesehen worden. #TrustNoScumDem)

Other famous Bundesvorsitzender der JuSos: Gerhard Schröder.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I don't understand how you spend that much time in politics and manage to be associated with literally nothing. Wonder what her post-politics career is gonna be.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Randler posted:

Other famous Bundesvorsitzender der JuSos: Gerhard Schröder.

:hmbol:

Watch Kühnert privatise the hospitals I guess.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

aphid_licker posted:

I don't understand how you spend that much time in politics and manage to be associated with literally nothing. Wonder what her post-politics career is gonna be.

I wouldn't be too surprised if she finds a comfortable spot in some slightly Russian aligned company.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

It's still boggling the mind how social democrats are self-destructing this hard while the party's echelon are busy keeping their hands in the Fleischtöpfe of the industry.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
https://twitter.com/KuehniKev/status/1135165059703984128

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Wenn Sie uns wählen, lassen wir die 100 reichsten Deutschen umnieten.

Haramstufe Rot
Jun 24, 2016

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/rezo-debakel-cdu-naher-verein-will-eigene-youtube-stars-aufbauen-a-1270384.html

"Hello, fellow kids"

hmm yes. Let's make politics for old people, give only Hohn and Spott to the young, because they are apolitical and their issues don't matter to Rentner (lol the future who gives a gently caress).
Clearly, our issue is that our youtube video's don't have enough jump cuts and internet language.

You COULD NOT make this poo poo up any better.
You could not.
Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

caps on caps on caps posted:

You could not.

ZDF tried yesterday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arQWsK0ugas&t=407s

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
On the olds front, the strategy of the CDU to handle Rezo is to tell their journalistic Handlänger to write that politics on youtube are unacceptable:

Kultivierter Dialog, lol

Edit: Holy poo poo, only saw it now, "Greta geht ein Jahr nicht zur Schule", they are going full Rentner/AfD

AndreTheGiantBoned fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jun 2, 2019

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

The problem with the yoofs is that they're too young.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

On the olds front, the strategy of the CDU to handle Rezo is to tell their journalistic Handlänger to write that politics on youtube are unacceptable:

Das ist eine böswillige Unterstellung. Natürlich ist man bei der CDU und FAZ für Meinungsfreiheit.

Man will lediglich Denkanstöße dazu bieten, ob Leute auch nach der Meinung noch frei sein sollten.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

caps on caps on caps posted:

https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/rezo-debakel-cdu-naher-verein-will-eigene-youtube-stars-aufbauen-a-1270384.html

"Hello, fellow kids"

hmm yes. Let's make politics for old people, give only Hohn and Spott to the young, because they are apolitical and their issues don't matter to Rentner (lol the future who gives a gently caress).
Clearly, our issue is that our youtube video's don't have enough jump cuts and internet language.

You could not.
Jesus tapdancing Christ.

I love how they genuinely seem to think the impact of Rezo's video was purely a status thing. That they just have to somehow get somebody into the mystical "popular youtuber" role and suddenly the youth will love them, without having to change anything else about themselves. I mean yeah, they absolutely do have a messaging problem, but the root cause lies so much deeper. The thought that their policies are garbage dumbshit that doesn't appeal to anybody under the age of 60 just never seems to occur.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
Yeah, it's truly hilarious and appaling at the same time.

Zusammengefasst:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

A high-ranking CDU guy in Hesse (Walter Lübcke, Regierungspräsident in Kassel) was apparently murdered last night, since he is said to have died due to a shot to the head but no weapon was found. Lübcke was subject to massive aggressions by neo-nazis in 2015/16, and Kassel was the place where a Verfassungsschutz agent was literally in the same room doing nothing while the NSU murdered Halit Yozgat, so people are already getting :tinfoil: about it.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Ich habe gehört da gibt es so ein neues Computerspiel das heißt Pokemann Go und die jungen Leute sind verrückt danach. Das sollten wir unserem youtube Kabarettisten sagen. Der soll da einen Klamauk zu machen. Heinz-Dietrich, schreib das ins Protokoll!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Perestroika posted:

I love how they genuinely seem to think the impact of Rezo's video was purely a status thing. That they just have to somehow get somebody into the mystical "popular youtuber" role and suddenly the youth will love them, without having to change anything else about themselves. I mean yeah, they absolutely do have a messaging problem, but the root cause lies so much deeper. The thought that their policies are garbage dumbshit that doesn't appeal to anybody under the age of 60 just never seems to occur.

die wollen halt ihr eigenes Lauter mit Krauter

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

aphid_licker posted:

I don't think that's a fair assessment. As Arbeitsministerin she was responsible for Mindestlohn and Rente mit 63, the latter might prove pretty catastrophic in the long term, but both were central leftist points on the agenda.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Well that did not take long at all:

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

Kultivierter Dialog, lol

Edit: Holy poo poo, only saw it now, "Greta geht ein Jahr nicht zur Schule", they are going full Rentner/AfD

Is that mess of youtube symbols supposed to spell something out? I get a headache just from looking at it. :psyduck:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
So where in all this is Diana Kinnert? Remember her? The CDU woman who was totally down with the youngs and super hip because she wore her cap sideways? Is she just not männlich and anzugtragend genug now?

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
I honestly don't understand what keeps her or Kühnert in their respective parties. Are they just biding their time until ze Alte Garde has rotted away? The Greens would be a much better fit. I mean at this point you could form a Party for Future with all the up-and-comings from regular parties and totes profit off the Greta effect and then do a Groko with the Greens as junior partners.

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
Doublepost: the wagnerbot is something else. Eerily accurate sometimes, too.

https://twitter.com/prostvonwagner/status/1135474654884388864?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

Perestroika posted:

Well that did not take long at all:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hört endlich auf idiotischen Proto-Faschisten und konservativen Intellekt-Glühwürmchen einen goldenen Anstrich zu geben. Ähnlich wie M&Ms mögen die ja aussen dann gut rüberkommen, aber innendrin isses immer noch kackbraun.