Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

professor_curly posted:

Grom.30d

The Grom-class armored cruiser has the required speed and firepower to defeat any extent armored cruiser. A battery of twenty one 6-inch guns and an additional battery of twenty one 5-inch guns gives the Grom enough volume of fire that any opposing ship can quickly be battered into submission through the destruction of superstructure, the setting of fires and damage to turrets. In addition, it mounts two 12-inch guns in reliable, fast firing single turrets making it easily the most heavily armed cruiser in the world. It's armor is also better than any known cruiser sailing the seas, and at 23-knots there is no armored cruiser afloat that can hope to escape. All but the most advanced light cruisers will also be run down and destroyed. Although not designed to stand in the line of battle, even battleships can wither under the onslaught of the Grom-class, although at great risk to the cruiser itself.

No expense has been spared in crew accommodations, range or engine safety. Moreover, at a mere 59 million rubles, we can afford enough of these predators to make all current cruiser forces obsolete.

For reference, this is the battleship we're still building:

That's not a cruiser, it's a mislabeled battleship!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God
Bah, what use does a destroyer have for a rear mounted gun? It should either be charging directly at the enemy or well out of the range of its tiny little guns.

The Komar design features an additional centerline mounted torpedo launcher, capable of firing off either side, in exchange for removing the aft mounted gun and generally skimping on the other weapons.

Komar.30d

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
Ladies and *nom* Gentlemen, I am proud to present my two *nom* newest designs. First off *munch* we have the *munch* six-hundred ton destroyer *nom*, the Proyekt 10603. The chief *snarf* element of its *nom* design is the realization *nom* that torpedo launchers weigh more *munch* than unshielded guns. By putting all our launchers *glug glug* on the centerline, we achieve a maximum torpedo *nom* broadside with minimum *nom* weight. This may *munch* cause some balance issues *munch*, but they're only *munch* destroyers, so who *munch* really cares? They launch torpedoes and die.

*Glug glug glug glug*
Secondly, there is the matter *nom* of the F-35 cruiser. Naturally *snarf* I have my own proposal *munch* for this, the Proyekt 31303 armored cruiser. *Om nom* It is a somewhat defensive design *munch*, intended to be present *nom* as a threat and unlikely to go away. As such *munch* it features significantly extended *nom* belt armor, to better *nom* prevent it from sinking, as well as a fairly splinter-proof *munch* deck. The engine *nom* is sturdy and reliable to prevent breakdowns *nom* during assignments, and the crew quarters *munch* and supply stores are sufficient. It also *nom* has two torpedo tubes.

I trust *nom* that you will see how superior these design are *munch munch*.

Boksi fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Jun 2, 2019

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

vyelkin posted:

For reference, this is the battleship we're still building:

That's not a cruiser, it's a mislabeled battleship!

It's an UNARMOURED battleship.

which is worse. Because as soon as it meets something with decent calibur artillery it goes BOOM.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
FROM THE DESK OF K. VORCHUN
CHIEF DESIGNER, BALTIC YARDS
SANKT-PETERBURG

An armored cruiser of that size, as you say, is just a battleship without enough armor. Let me present to you something better: an armored cruiser without enough armor! The protected cruiser Pallada outguns every other protected cruiser afloat, and is fast enough to withdraw from engagements with armored cruisers!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

(Prince Valeryan Igorovich Urodlivyy, at a historical costume ball in St. Petersburg, circa 1899)

To my most beloved and treasured cousin, my most august and brilliant emperor, Nicolai Alexandrovich,

I and my salon-mates in Русские созданы для борьбы и победы were overjoyed at the tenders for new designs. We hopped to, and in no time at all and after only a few nights of vodka fueled debating, have prepared the following proposals for the Admiralty.

First, the 600 ton Destroyer program.

Podliv-class Torpedo Destroyer

Ship Design & Ship Picture

A 600 ton rapier of a ship, it's primary purpose is to drive into range and loose their deadly prey at the behemoths of the sea. As such, it only mounts two 3" guns, and instead its teeth come from four above water torpedo tubes. Making a stunning THIRTY knots, it will close and harpoon any beast on the sea and then be able to effectuate its escape, while at the same time being able to screen any destroyers our opponents could hope to create. Indeed, it's a good two knots faster than any other boat in our fleet, and a full seven knots faster than any other ship in any other navy in the world. Let the capital ships of our enemy hear the whine of the Podliv, and fear.

Secondly, the JTF BOONDOGGLE F35 competition.

Our submission to the JTF BOONDOGGLE F35 are a set of two armored cruisers and two light cruisers, which together will outgun, out-ton, and out-run any other set of ships on this planet. The ships are compliant with both NSLB and program requirements of a 23 knot speed and costing less than 60,000,000 a ship- indeed the full program costs are estimated to be set of four ships comes in at roughly 187 million rubles, more than 50 million less than the maximum budget.

Khokkey-class Armored Cruiser

The two ships of the Khokkey class, we humbly recommend the names "Ovechkin" and "Tretiak," are as beautiful as they are deadly. Massing a full 15,000 tons, they still make a formidable 23 knots, and their engines are designed for long, sustained use. They do not have the main battery of a battleship, but their armor is proof against almost all modern guns and moreover their secondary and tertiary batteries alone are capable of shredding any non-battleship combatant they might face. The one thing this marvel of modern Russian ingenuity does not have are torpedo tubes, which the ship would have to slow down to use. With a Gunscoretm of 232, it will match anything anyone anywhere can throw at it, at any time.

Revizor-class Light Cruiser, mk. 2

Ship Design & Ship Picture.

Yes, this is a ship that is highly similar to our last submission, but that is because the fundamental design of the Revizor is sound. With a years worth of rapid scientific advancement, and a shift away from long to medium range duration, the Revizor mk. 2 is an all around improvement upon the prior design. The Main, Secondary, and Tertiary batteries have all been upgraded in caliber, and armor has been slightly thickened, while the engine has been modified to ensure that it will continue to run at 23 knots come hell or high water. With four torpedo mounts it can threaten any opponent, while the 8 inch main batteries match modern Armored Cruisers and it packs a broadside equal to almost any battleship afloat, leading to a Gunscoretm of 192.

Cousin, I present these designs to you as your humble and loyal servant,
Yours, always,
Valeroshka.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jun 5, 2019

Infidelicious
Apr 9, 2013

LOLZ shipwrights first present our entry for the 600 Act:

we took the design goals quite literally when drawing up the Igla.

Maximum torpedoes, speed and guns, minimal range and crew comfort.

Ctankep is our submission for the F35 act.

5x10 broadside can be upgraded to 6x10 when someone moves the lifeboats (when cross deck fire is invented)

This vessel takes many cues from our previous entry, the Blyat. It retains high level of speed, the same level of armor protection against splinters throughout the hull.

design will be posted later tonight, away from computer.

Infidelicious fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jun 3, 2019

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

As a reminder for my fellow shipwrights, our good Admiral Croctopusevich wants us to link a copy of the ship file if we're to be considered for selection.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
Please vote on the following designs.

Destroyers:
Molniya
Podliv
Proyekt 10603
Komar

Cruisers:
Grom
Khokkey
Revizor
Proyekt_31303

professor_curly posted:

The P_C Design Bureau has created the following ship prototypes to meet the requisitions listed.

First, our 600-ton destroyer, the sleek and modern Molniya-class.

Molniya.30d

This vessel is represents a streamlined predator of the seas, able to hunt down and sink ships many times its own size. It's low silhouette and high-performance engine system means that it can dash into torpedo range faster than other destroyers while avoiding enemy fire and detection. Able to make 29 knots, this vessel more than meets the required speed and it maintains sufficient range to move between our bases in the Baltic and those in the Pacific. It mounts three swivel mounted torpedo tubes, two centerline 4-inch guns and an additional centerline 3-inch gun to give it excellent firepower against other destroyers if necessary.

To accompany our destroyer application, we have also created a design to fulfill the F35 act. The result of our design process is the Grom-class armored cruiser:

Grom.30d

The Grom-class armored cruiser has the required speed and firepower to defeat any extent armored cruiser. A battery of twenty one 6-inch guns and an additional battery of twenty one 5-inch guns gives the Grom enough volume of fire that any opposing ship can quickly be battered into submission through the destruction of superstructure, the setting of fires and damage to turrets. In addition, it mounts two 12-inch guns in reliable, fast firing single turrets making it easily the most heavily armed cruiser in the world. It's armor is also better than any known cruiser sailing the seas, and at 23-knots there is no armored cruiser afloat that can hope to escape. All but the most advanced light cruisers will also be run down and destroyed. Although not designed to stand in the line of battle, even battleships can wither under the onslaught of the Grom-class, although at great risk to the cruiser itself.

No expense has been spared in crew accommodations, range or engine safety. Moreover, at a mere 59 million rubles, we can afford enough of these predators to make all current cruiser forces obsolete.

habeasdorkus posted:

(Prince Valeryan Igorovich Urodlivyy, at a historical costume ball in St. Petersburg, circa 1899)

To my most beloved and treasured cousin, my most august and brilliant emperor, Nicolai Alexandrovich,

I and my salon-mates in Русские созданы для борьбы и победы were overjoyed at the tenders for new designs. We hopped to, and in no time at all and after only a few nights of vodka fueled debating, have prepared the following proposals for the Admiralty.

First, the 600 ton Destroyer program.

Podliv-class Torpedo Destroyer

A 600 ton rapier of a ship, it's primary purpose is to drive into range and loose their deadly prey at the behemoths of the sea. As such, it only mounts two 3" guns, and instead its teeth come from four above water torpedo tubes. Making a stunning THIRTY knots, it will close and harpoon any beast on the sea and then be able to effectuate its escape, while at the same time being able to screen any destroyers our opponents could hope to create. Indeed, it's a good two knots faster than any other boat in our fleet, and a full seven knots faster than any other ship in any other navy in the world. Let the capital ships of our enemy hear the whine of the Podliv, and fear.

Secondly, the JTF BOONDOGGLE F35 competition.

Our submission to the JTF BOONDOGGLE F35 are a set of two armored cruisers and two light cruisers, which together will outgun, out-ton, and out-run any other set of ships on this planet. The ships are compliant with both NSLB and program requirements of a 23 knot speed and costing less than 60,000,000 a ship- indeed the full program costs are estimated to be set of four ships comes in at roughly 187 million rubles, more than 50 million less than the maximum budget.

Khokkey-class Armored Cruiser

The two ships of the Khokkey class, we humbly recommend the names "Ovechkin" and "Tretiak," are as beautiful as they are deadly. Massing a full 15,000 tons, they still make a formidable 23 knots, and their engines are designed for long, sustained use. They do not have the main battery of a battleship, but their armor is proof against almost all modern guns and moreover their secondary and tertiary batteries alone are capable of shredding any non-battleship combatant they might face. The one thing this marvel of modern Russian ingenuity does not have are torpedo tubes, which the ship would have to slow down to use. With a Gunscoretm of 232, it will match anything anyone anywhere can throw at it, at any time.

Revizor-class Light Cruiser, mk. 2

Ship Design & Ship Picture.

Yes, this is a ship that is highly similar to our last submission, but that is because the fundamental design of the Revizor is sound. With a years worth of rapid scientific advancement, and a shift away from long to medium range duration, the Revizor mk. 2 is an all around improvement upon the prior design. The Main, Secondary, and Tertiary batteries have all been upgraded in caliber, and armor has been slightly thickened, while the engine has been modified to ensure that it will continue to run at 23 knots come hell or high water. With four torpedo mounts it can threaten any opponent, while the 8 inch main batteries match modern Armored Cruisers and it packs a broadside equal to almost any battleship afloat, leading to a Gunscoretm of 192.

Cousin, I present these designs to you as your humble and loyal servant,
Yours, always,
Valeroshka.

Boksi posted:

Ladies and *nom* Gentlemen, I am proud to present my two *nom* newest designs. First off *munch* we have the *munch* six-hundred ton destroyer *nom*, the Proyekt 10603. The chief *snarf* element of its *nom* design is the realization *nom* that torpedo launchers weigh more *munch* than unshielded guns. By putting all our launchers *glug glug* on the centerline, we achieve a maximum torpedo *nom* broadside with minimum *nom* weight. This may *munch* cause some balance issues *munch*, but they're only *munch* destroyers, so who *munch* really cares? They launch torpedoes and die.

*Glug glug glug glug*
Secondly, there is the matter *nom* of the F-35 cruiser. Naturally *snarf* I have my own proposal *munch* for this, the Proyekt 31303 armored cruiser. *Om nom* It is a somewhat defensive design *munch*, intended to be present *nom* as a threat and unlikely to go away. As such *munch* it features significantly extended *nom* belt armor, to better *nom* prevent it from sinking, as well as a fairly splinter-proof *munch* deck. The engine *nom* is sturdy and reliable to prevent breakdowns *nom* during assignments, and the crew quarters *munch* and supply stores are sufficient. It also *nom* has two torpedo tubes.

I trust *nom* that you will see how superior these design are *munch munch*.

Bremen posted:

Bah, what use does a destroyer have for a rear mounted gun? It should either be charging directly at the enemy or well out of the range of its tiny little guns.

The Komar design features an additional centerline mounted torpedo launcher, capable of firing off either side, in exchange for removing the aft mounted gun and generally skimping on the other weapons.

Komar.30d

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I definitely meant the ship design file to attach, that’s my bad.

Voting for the 10603 and 31303 designs

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"
Podliv destroyer - it's fast, it has a decent number of tin fish.

Grom cruiser - it's actually a good ship, despite the somewhat kooky gun layout.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
grom and podliv I think meet our needs best

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I vote for the two Proyekts.

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Bit of a time skip in the middle there.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Podliv

And the khokky/revizor pairing for the F-35

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

simplefish posted:

Podliv

Yeah, the Khokky/Revizor should be one selection- they're meant to be built as a pair.

I'm going to abstain since I submitted for both designs.

Infidelicious
Apr 9, 2013

Kind of lame that design files need to be posted before voting even starts, as someone's files didn't upload right and I was unable to make it back to my computer until today due to doing stuff away from home over the weekend; when the files aren't actually needed for another 24 hours while voting happens.

Especially since if a design wins with no files uploaded / sent by close of voting, then you can just make the runner up with files available win.

Infidelicious fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jun 3, 2019

Sammich Reaper
Apr 25, 2006
The Grom and the Komar

Centurium
Aug 17, 2009

Cantorsdust posted:

I will only vote for the act if it has VTOL capability

Historian's note:

Although the Royal Navy had trialed underway replenishment of coal from colliers to battleships as early as 1870, and by 1902 was demonstrating a then astonishing ship to ship transfer average of 47 tons of coal per hour, the need to eliminate the vulnerability in wartime of coaling stations was not pressing to the Imperial Russian Navy. In those days, the only long range voyages envisioned were from baltic to black sea or pacific bases and they did not yet envision that as a needed wartime maneuver (much to their ruth during the Russo-Japanese War).

Rather, operational studies conducted in the last decade of the 19th century revealed that the most frequent cause of ships return to port was not a lack of coal or food or ammunition, but rather depletion of the ship's alcohol locker. Recent studies of naval supply records indicate that as much as three quarters of the time ships returned to port with coal in the bunkers and vodka in the sailor's rations, but with the officer's mess out of spirits.

Early experiments using the British system of lines and winches to transfer crates of spirits had miserable effective transfer rates due to breakage of the containers within the crates.

It was in 1902 that a particularly ingenious (or drunk) young captain developed the VTOL, or Vodka Top Off Line, system. By holding liquor in giant casks aboard merchantmen or obsolete but still seaworthy ships of war, the supplying ship could pass a siphon over the yardarm and to the side of the ship being supplied, which would run the siphon directly to the galley, stores, or officer's mess. It is a testament to the mindset of the Imperial Navy that the idea caught on so quickly, among the common sailor and aristocratic officer corps alike.

Podliv

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

quote:

Current states
Germany – Neutral
Britain – Friendly
Austria-Hungary – Hostile
France – Neutral
Italy – Neutral
Japan – Hostile
USA – Friendly.

Priority 1 – Budget
Priority 2 - Prestige.

Britain will be the target of our best spies.

Three submarines are ordered.

The designs for the Grom class armoured cruiser and the Podliv class destroyer are put to the design board.

January 1903

These new corvettes will help protect our waters.

We do our part for diplomacy and hush up a few indiscretions by British diplomats.

Our submarines no longer have to surface to see where they are going!

Ten destroyers are ordered.

February 1903

More Corvettes are commissioned.

Our ships are better at shooting.

We are forced to rescue some of our diplomats from an local uprising, we send a battleship to make sure they are safe.

We are forced to enter German waters to do so, and they take this as an act of war. Tensions were running high already, but we could not risk the diplomats safety.

Our ships try and open the war, but no contact is made.

War is upon us.

The corvettes are put on trade protection, the rest of the fleet is put back on active status.

March1903

Three more Corvettes are commissioned.

The Germans come for our shipping.

Our force, lead by the battleships Dvenadstat Apsotolov, Imperator Pavel I and the Tesarevich make contact.

The Elsass class battleships. While their armour is comparable to our own, we are running three ships with 12” guns to their three ships with 9” guns.

[b]11:37[b]

The Germans score the first hit. We score a hit two minutes later. These are all from secondary batteries.

[b]12:01[b]

As our support ships close in, the Germans turn for home – our own battleships are already complaining they need to clean the gates, after only an hour of full speed!

[b]12:21[b]

We score the first main battery hit on the rearmost battleship.

[b]12:42[b]

Heavy rain is making spotting hard, we nearly lose sight of them, but they turn north to engage once more.

I race in the destroyers and scatter their battle line.

The rain gets worse, and I focus on keeping a single ship in sight. Things are down to knife fighting ranges.

We are trading hits.

Weight of fire is going our way, and the German ship slows.

Their other ships try and link back up.

[b]13:48[b]

The Elasss class catches fire! She soon slows to 5knts and loses her forward turret.

The destroyer Bodri gets in close and puts two torpedoes into her! This leaves her dead in the water and sinking. We have lose sight of the rest of the German fleet, but turn south west to follow their last known course.

[b]16:02b]

Twilight begins to settle, and I decide I will not risk the fleet – I've already been risking close range torpedo strikes more than I would like.

A major victory, and one in the eye for Germany!

We have sunk the Hessen. The weight of fire was surly on our side today!

The Battle of Hango will long be remembered.

4 Grom class ships are laid down.

We are building many ships.

I am not sure how long we can continue building this many – especially with the blockade now in place.

While there will be no bills this session, I do need you to tell me which invasion target you wish me to go for – East Prussia or the far eastern city of Tsingtau.

Here is the comparison of our two fleets.

cambrian obelus
Sep 14, 2010

I've never seen a French woman before!
Soiled Meat
Well done.

quote:

We have sunk the Hessen. The weight of fire was surly on our side today!

Shirley you mean surely

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Tsingtao have beer.

I mean I'd be surprised if East Prussia didn't, but Tsingtao gets us all but a regional monopoly on it!

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Tsingao

Engaging Eastern Prussia will be a quagmire and messy, with the enemy ships nearer their own ports and us having a slog of it through the enemy's battle line.

The place in the Far East? Lets us take an enemy colony, which gives us more strength/control of the area, means they'll have minimal forces there, and denies them any room taht they might use to threaten us in the Far East.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"

wedgekree posted:

Tsingao

Engaging Eastern Prussia will be a quagmire and messy, with the enemy ships nearer their own ports and us having a slog of it through the enemy's battle line.

The place in the Far East? Lets us take an enemy colony, which gives us more strength/control of the area, means they'll have minimal forces there, and denies them any room taht they might use to threaten us in the Far East.

Agreed. Tsingtao.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

wedgekree posted:

Tsingao

I agree in theory, but whats the Germans force disposition in Northern Asia? If we don't have a decent tonnage advantage, it may go horribly wrong.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013

Paingod556 posted:

I agree in theory, but whats the Germans force disposition in Northern Asia? If we don't have a decent tonnage advantage, it may go horribly wrong.

Probably better than it is in the Baltic.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
Well my vote to shove the germans failed but also failed to anticipate the germans might try and shove us :thunk:

Voting for Tsingtao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Paingod556 posted:

Thanks to my brilliant foresight, we have an entire battle fleet in the Far East! I doubt the Germans can say the same.

Tsingtao

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
青島 Tsingtao!

Though, uh, the brewery wasn’t actually founded until August 1903.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Pirate Radar posted:

青島 Tsingtao!

Though, uh, the brewery wasn’t actually founded until August 1903.

We should wait. It's only six months.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Tsingtao!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Bremen posted:

We should wait. It's only six months.

It'll take us 6 months to win it, and if we're faster, we'll build it to celebrate!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Centurium posted:

Historian's note:
:golfclap:

vyelkin posted:

Thanks to my brilliant foresight, we have an entire battle fleet in the Far East! I doubt the Germans can say the same.
Yeah, let's go for Tsingtao.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

simplefish posted:

It'll take us 6 months to win it, and if we're faster, we'll build it to celebrate!

It is Russia who will build the brewery! Tsingato.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Veloxyll posted:

Tsingato.

:china:

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

Guys an invasion target costs an immense amount of money per month and is quite unlikely to actually get us anything in the 1900's. We also are two months from being bankrupt so spending more money right now is a very bad idea.

[e]Grey you can extend the message log windows in the battle screen, right now it's cutting off the last third of a lot of messages.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Saros posted:

Guys an invasion target costs an immense amount of money per month and is quite unlikely to actually get us anything in the 1900's. We also are two months from being bankrupt so spending more money right now is a very bad idea.

"No invasion" wasn't presented as an option though

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
In general in RTW1 you wanted to grab as many colonies as possible, as quickly as possible so that is tsingtao

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Saros posted:

[e]Grey you can extend the message log windows in the battle screen, right now it's cutting off the last third of a lot of messages.

With cold steel and indomitable spirit we will triumph over such petty constraints as "funding" and "logistics". Tsingtao!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidelicious
Apr 9, 2013

Saros posted:

yeah, only 2 of the new class were supposed to be laid:

quote:

The Selected JSF will be built in 2 waves, as soon as possible.

Though I guess the ASAP might have been confusing.

I advise putting the new JSF on hold until other new construction is finished, as it is the primary contributor of the deficit.

Infidelicious fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jun 4, 2019