Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

PittTheElder posted:

It's not really

Is it actually implying a sex act? I thought it was just implying that she’s putting her hair up to do work, get active, fix the problem. These pictures are very pro-feminist movement as it supports their agency as problem solvers rather than just problem havers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Blind Rasputin posted:

Is it actually implying a sex act? I thought it was just implying that she’s putting her hair up to do work, get active, fix the problem. These pictures are very pro-feminist movement as it supports their agency as problem solvers rather than just problem havers?

Am I being trolled?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Is he pretending to do that for an underwater weighing test?

You know if you've ever seen guys that grab their hair and they look like they are going to pull their hair up, but don't.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

D H Tring

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

bike tory posted:

You know if you've ever seen guys that grab their hair and they look like they are going to pull their hair up, but don't.

The reason I am mad is because I have a life on an off day from school. I didn't expect to go to my doctor's office and take an underwater weighing test.I was happy with the off day from school and I got a off shower day too. Then we had to get tested underwater.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Blind Rasputin posted:

Its explicitly oral sex.

Lol if you dont keep some loose hairbands on the headboard.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Ooh-ooh, are Jeff Goldblum memes trending?

aha, um, yes, i must...yes i must go.... fast

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Blind Rasputin posted:

Makes sense to me - men roll their sleeves up, women put their hair up.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Works just as well if you change the text to say something like "With this rear end, it's no wonder you are loving the Earth""

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBNKUda-s6M

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

hell yeah, i havent seen this video in years

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

PittTheElder posted:

It's not really

https://twitter.com/ItsRoms/status/839205439673872384

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

For balance:

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Reason #5793 why the NPC meme sucks: 99% of the time, the behavior that's being made fun of has nothing to do with being an NPC.

Haha, you know how NPCs are always getting jealous of you when you imitate them?

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 05:27 on Jun 3, 2019

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Oh no, you can't trick me. I've long since learned never to click on a video with vore in the title!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I read it as "ragefaces, but 2019" rather than them being NPCs

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

Reason #5793 why the NPC meme sucks: 99% of the time, the behavior that's being made fun of has nothing to do with being an NPC.

Haha, you know how NPCs are always getting jealous of you when you imitate them?

Does NPC still mean "non player character"? If so wtf are you talking about, and if not what does NPC mean now in this godforsaken timeline

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

The Bloop posted:

The soup that eats like a meal

The snack that smiles back

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

bike tory posted:

Does NPC still mean "non player character"? If so wtf are you talking about, and if not what does NPC mean now in this godforsaken timeline
Yes it means non-player character and it's the name of that meme format/character.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Oh of course it's some sort of nazi bullshit, ugh.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

bike tory posted:

For balance:

Buys a Huawei phone:

Starts making and sharing "Xi is Pooh" memes:

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

:perfect:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

bike tory posted:

Oh of course it's some sort of nazi bullshit, ugh.

Yeah and the Huawei fear is being stoked by Russian operatives. No I'm not joking. This new cold war is very strange.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So if I buy Huawei products instead of lovely data mining corporations like google stealing all my info and selling it to the highest bidder my info will go to some Chinese dude who has no idea what "I'd dom that chungus" means and will throw my info in the trash?

Oh no.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Bwahahahahaha.

Meme aside, this is what I did to get a second date with my girlfriend. I was inspired by Bandersnatch ... and it was a ploy to figure out what she'd want to do. I knew she was into gaming, and had grown up on 90s classics. She loved it.

At some point she mentioned it to some other guy she'd seen ... and he tried to pull the same move! Didn't go well.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
^ Finishing the Duolingo Spanish class payed off.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QYJo_ECscA

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

PittTheElder posted:

It's not really

Goddamn why am I not surprised

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

So if I buy Huawei products instead of lovely data mining corporations like google stealing all my info and selling it to the highest bidder my info will go to some Chinese dude who has no idea what "I'd dom that chungus" means and will throw my info in the trash?

Oh no.

China, no corporations or contact with any corporations anywhere!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:DDDD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Someone take this lady’s blackboard away, please.

https://twitter.com/jodieegrace/status/1135356080995819525