Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

both of those tweets are just so dense. every sentence has an aside. beatiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/Knightshadows2/status/1135496983311990785

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

This is art

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Can one of you lads throw a shoe at trump?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/Knightshadows2/status/1135501648212713473

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

:saddowns:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

you can train people to poo poo on command so why not animals? i cant remember if it was the trump bros or the kock bros or both, but they had an ex-nazi governess who was obsessed with making them poop on command

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

you can train people to poo poo on command so why not animals? i cant remember if it was the trump bros or the kock bros or both, but they had an ex-nazi governess who was obsessed with making them poop on command

koch bros

i kinda wanna go shout "poo poo NOW" at them in stern german and see if they look panicked and awkwardly shuffle away

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

pigeon guided missiles kinda worked

just replace the bomb with poop

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

If you don’t want to support fascists, maybe you shouldn’t vote for fascists. You can’t actually be surprised that the Brexit Party would hitch its wagon to the nazis.

b....but the party of 'we will punch your face repeatedly' surely won't target my own face

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

punchymcpunch posted:

Everyone knows that it's bats that you train to poo poo on command.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Doc Hawkins posted:

I've seen this anime, it has bad robot fights and sexualizes minors
“get in the loving private healthcare market, shinji”

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

koch bros

i kinda wanna go shout "poo poo NOW" at them in stern german and see if they look panicked and awkwardly shuffle away

SCHIESSEN SIE

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MACHEN SIE TURD

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Squizzle posted:

koch bros

WEll, that explains so much.

We can only imagine what the rich subject their children to and what said childreon go on and do in turn.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can't see wealthy far-right people having an unusual relationship with their excretory functions, tbh. it just seems out of character

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Terminal autist posted:

Can one of you lads throw a shoe at trump?

it owns that this guy is now an elected iraqi official

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

420 Gank Mid posted:

Celebrating the anniversary of the first Brexit

Does this mean that when we leave Europe this time we will also go back in after 4 years ?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

MACHEN SIE TURD

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

punchymcpunch posted:

MACHEN SIE TURD

POOP RAUS!!

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Jose posted:

I thought he lost?

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

i say swears online posted:

what if prince william's life training was meant entirely for today when he expertly works his family's ancestral knife up trump's ribcage

Here are the 8 step parliamentary proceedings to make Hillary Clinton the next PM.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Marketing New Brain posted:

Here are the 8 step parliamentary proceedings to make Hillary Clinton the next PM.

daddy Mueller was waiting for trump to leave the country so he can personally deliver him to the ICC

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

SCHIESSE MACHT FREI

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

:thejoke:

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

i say swears online posted:

daddy Mueller was waiting for trump to leave the country so he can personally deliver him to the ICC
Pretty sure the US has a standing order to invade the Netherlands if any American citizen ends up in the custody of the ICC.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
America so bad, I am sure we can take them

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Jose posted:

Should be iraqi president

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Martin BadClixx posted:

America so bad, I am sure we can take them
I don't know, the joke about US ships not diverting course when challenged by a light house might not work if the ship can just plow through and let the ocean flood everything.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
When does trump meet t may and call her a loser for bungling brexit?

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Reality Winter posted:

When does trump meet t may and call her a loser for bungling brexit?

He doesn't have the balls for it, he will do it afterwards on Twitter

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

Surely even the dumbest hard-Brexiters must sense clear doom hearing that kind of statement coming from the US ambassador. Even just through their limbic system. The ones that don't stand to personally profit from it at least.

marktheando
Nov 4, 2006

Nocturtle posted:

Surely even the dumbest hard-Brexiters must sense clear doom hearing that kind of statement coming from the US ambassador. Even just through their limbic system. The ones that don't stand to personally profit from it at least.

sounds like someone is talking britain down. we are the fifth biggest economy in the world, calm your worried little head we will get a great deal

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

imagine thinking you can get a good deal against President Deals himself

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Nocturtle posted:

They don't think about this poo poo. If you go up to the average brexiter and try to talk to them about the repercussions they will just wave you off or tell you you're trying to scare them with lies. Economics are ephemeral things to these people. Essentially magic. They believe in it but it's not for the likes of them.

edit: Oh wow. My first red text. Which i've been given for outing a creep who was obsessing over loving his friends just 18 stepdaughter. They've literally done a 'no actually ur the pedo'. This place is infested with freaks.

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 20:58 on Jun 3, 2019

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

imagine thinking you can get a good deal against President Deals himself
To be honest he is terrible at deal you may end up with Florida.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

hope the uk likes tariffs on all their english muffins

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Regarde Aduck posted:

edit: Oh wow. My first red text. Which i've been given for outing a creep who was obsessing over loving his friends just 18 stepdaughter. They've literally done a 'no actually ur the pedo'. This place is infested with freaks.

What now :stare:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Toplowtech posted:

To be honest he is terrible at deal you may end up with Florida.

This would absolutely MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dude is accusing me of being a pedo because:
1. one of my undergrad students who is a friend's stepdaughter flirted with me and I shut it down and told my friend.
2. something I heard of in my youth group as a child and he conflates that with me (dad raped his daughter after his wife died in an accident)
3. I did an IRL secret Santa for a family off of a FB buy/sell group where I bought a new vanity thing and pretended it was my niece's hand me down to give away to a family that wanted to get something nice for their kid.

I'm not amused.