Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaxan
Dec 25, 2010
omokojijjh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaxan
Dec 25, 2010
thanks

Vaxan
Dec 25, 2010
edit: excellent phone app

Vaxan fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jun 6, 2019

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
She's gonna be really confused when the next thing she finds on her cat is "squirt"

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Xenocides posted:

You seem know a lot about what this guy will do for that sexy cat.

I'm not staging an elaborate Ocean's 11 style heist to cum on a cat and I will not hear this flagrant and accurate accusation against my honor

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
who among us

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

Blade Runner posted:

I'm not staging an elaborate Ocean's 11 style heist to cum on a cat and I will not hear this flagrant and accurate accusation against my honor

We're not saying you will. We're saying you have.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

The first place I lived after moving out of my parents' house was a share with a guy who filled the entire living and dining rooms with stacked and meticulously indexed boxes of Black Tail and I gotta say I respect that kind of commitment

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I have a cat. he loves things that move - he'll give any sort of new wiggly thing a good whack with his razor sharp claws to see if it is prey

one time, I left the door open while spending some quality time with myself

yadda yadda yadda now I close the door

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Too many Shane Dawsons in this world.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I have a cat. he loves things that move - he'll give any sort of new wiggly thing a good whack with his razor sharp claws to see if it is prey

one time, I left the door open while spending some quality time with myself

yadda yadda yadda now I close the door

You yadda yadda'd the best part!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
No he mentioned the claws

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
AITA for telling my mom I think it’s disgusting she is having another kid

quote:

I feel like I was in the right but my aunt, three of my siblings think I’m an rear end in a top hat. I’m 31 and a female and I’m the oldest of ten kids my parents had me at 15,16 respectively. They both dropped out of high school and they got married when my mom was 17. My dad joined the military and they had my next sibling on my moms 18th birthday. My brother is 28, the other kids range in age from 10-27. I grew up taking care of my siblings, my mom and dad expected me to basically help raise their younger kids. Because of this I have no interest in having kids myself. My 23 year old sister pretty much took over my role and still lives at home.

My mom is 46 she homeschools the 10,12,14, and 17 year olds. She has never worked although she doesn’t do chores or clean the kids chores cover that. Her and my dad bought a fixer upper he planned on fixing up when he retires in a few years, they plan on turning into an organic farm.

However now that’s all up in the air as my mom just announced this weekend she is pregnant again. She thought she was suffering from pre menopause..nope she’s pregnant. Thing is she also admitted she had not been taking her BC for the last year and had hoped to have one more child.

I lost my cool because my dad has a bad back and he should have retired this year. Now with the new baby he is saying he may have to work another ten years. I told my mom she’s disgusting for doing that, and she had ten kids that’s plenty enough

She burst into tears and ran out of the room, my dad told me to leave unless I was going to apologize and my 20 year old brother and 23,25 year old sisters told me I was an rear end in a top hat.

My 28 year old brother and my gf said I maybe could have said it nicer but they think it’s messed up.

So reddit was I the rear end in a top hat?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Palpek posted:

Yesss, shout out to all the Petes on Earth.

Who is this pete dude? I get the thrust of what hes about but I mostly wanna see the proto-pete that made this a whole thing.

Haifisch posted:

gently caress no not the rear end in a top hat, every piece of this IS gross. Having a gross little litter of kids is the worst, giving birth to kids into hosed up financial circumstances with no stability sucks, Forcing your older children to raise your younger kids is gross, Millitary parents are gross, people who don't do chores are loving garbage people.

Honestly the 'having kids at advanced age' is just the turd atop a big pile of turds.

Kill you're famil.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jun 7, 2019

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Haifisch posted:

On one hand: yep, you're right, Mom's pretty gross

On the other: there are times when being honest about your feelings absolutely will not help the situation in any way, and voicing negative opinions of someone's wanted pregnancy is one of those times, so, yeah, be prepared for everyone to be angry at you

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

On the one hand sometimes I get annoyed at when people are like "who is pete???" when its been posted in here a million times. But on the other hand, I always stop to read and enjoy the Pete story when it's posted

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Your nourishing womb is making earth too crowded

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Here is Pete

quote:

Me [25 F] with my boyfriend [30 M] of 6 months - we broke up after I booked tickets to go on a trip with an ex from ancient history, who is more of a best-friend.Relationships

Did I screw up?

So, I (f/25) have been seeing my boyfriend, Pete (m/30) for 6 months and its been wonderful. I really thought I'd found "the one" with him, but after last night I feel my world has collapsed and am not sure I've made the right decisions or if I was right. My heart feels like its been pulled out of my chest and I can't sleep. I'd never felt like this about anyone before.

My good friend, who we'll call Dave, was my boyfriend from the age of 18 to 21, after which we broke up because we wanted different things in life. We stayed good friends though because we had a great friendship and had been through so much together. He lives in a different country at the moment but we still talk semi-regularly online and in Whatsapp. Pete knew that Dave was a friend of mine but didn't know he was an ex until about 2 weeks ago, when Dave asked me to visit him in Amsterdam while he's on a work trip (I live in the UK, he lives in Italy). I had already agreed and booked a ticket before I told Pete - they were on sale for a ridiculously low price on the dates that he would be there, so I jumped at the opportunity.

Pete seemed cool with it at first but after a few days asked me if there was any history between us. I was honest and told him there was. He didn't seem too bothered and eventually asked if I thought visiting an ex in another country was appropriate whilst in a relationship. I explained to him how Dave and my relationship wasn't like that and that we were strictly platonic. He didn't seem to really react, he just gave me a look that was...sarcastic, I suppose, would be the best way to describe it. I then told him that I wouldn't be controlled and hated men that thought they owned me and could tell me what to do. I told him I was free to see who I wanted and that I found his lack of trust in me upsetting, disrespectful and, perhaps, a sign of future abusiveness. I now realise that this may have been a bad thing to say. Again, he didn't really react so I thought that was the end of it.

Then, last night, he came around to my flat and broke up with me!

I asked him why and tried to get him to explain himself and he told me that my going away was to see "another man" a deal-breaker, that he'd been in this type of situation before and wasn't going to go through it again. I asked him if this was an ultimatum - I hate ultimatums, they are tools of abusers - and he said "No, its not an ultimatum. I've decided to break up with you. I have not presented you with any options. I just came to say goodbye."
Before I could say or do anything more, he kissed me on the forehead, said goodbye and walked away. He didn't seem angry, just...sad.
I tried to call him after, but he just texted me some bullshit about how this was for the best and that he wished me no ill will and hopes I'll be happy. He turned his phone off after whilst I bombarded him with texts and voicemails.

To make matters worse, I told Dave about what happened and he replied "Oh well, guess that means we can have even more fun then! ;o)" He didn't care about my relationship and my pain - he just wanted a hookup buddy and someone to get stoned with whilst he was in Amsterdam.
Now I've lost someone I love and my best friend - who I was only interested in as friends - has a different motive to me for meeting up. I feel like I've lost my partner and I've lost a best friend at the same time.

I tried calling Pete today, about an hour ago, and he actually answered! He told me that I should look to be with someone who wasn't so abusive. He said, "Please stop calling me - this is over. Have a nice trip to Amsterdam" Then he BLOCKED me! How could he do that to someone he loves? Is he over reacting or was I? What should I do now? Was I wrong?

tl;dr:
Booked tickets to visit best friend. Got dumped because he was an ex. Did I just dodge a huge bullet...or did he?
EDIT: OK I KNOW I hosed UP. What should I do?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

bell jar posted:

Here is Pete

:discourse:

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Pete's been posted several times, but I still read it all the way through each time. ""No, its not an ultimatum. I have not presented you with any options." is something I will work into some sort of creative work in the future. It's one of my favorite things I've read on the internet.

There's another Pete-ish story that's been posted a few times I think: Woman asks for an open relationship, man breaks up with her immediately upon the ask, and she's flabbergasted. That's another favorite. Anyone have that?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Sorry, I'm one of the mooks that was Pete-ignorant until now.

Jesus gently caress, what a beautiful kiss-off. I don't know if the Not an Ultimatum or Be with Someone Less Abusive line was best.
Was there ever any followup?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

No followup to Pete unfortunately

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

bell jar posted:

Here is Pete

This story always makes me happy.

ad090
Oct 4, 2013

claws for alarm
Am I in the wrong after getting angry at my boyfriend for letting his friend see me naked?

quote:

Context. Happened a few days ago. Me and my boyfriend were staying in a hotel with his friend and his wife (we’ve been together 3 years). We were all drinking and after awhile his friend and wife left. Me and my boyfriend had drunk sex and then went to bed.

After awhile his friend came back alone. My boyfriend got up which woke me up. I was half asleep, and heard the friend say something about my body. My boyfriend asked if he wanted to see. I was on my side away from them and heard them walking over. I panicked and didn’t know what to do. Was I suppose to jump up and let them know I was listening? Freak out? (I have sever anxiety so this caused an attack). I froze and he lifted up the covers I was under. Edit: I was naked

I confronted him the next day but he says I wanted him to see me because I didn’t stop him and he should be upset at me but is understanding and I should be too so we can let it go.

Am I an rear end in a top hat? Can I not be upset because I didn’t stop it?

Update: thanks everyone so much for support/ advice. I’ve been with this guy forever and we were talking about starting to do foster care and marriage. I thought I was crazy and this wasn’t as big a deal as I was making it since I wasn’t touched or anything. I’d like to make an update after I talk with him again. When you make one do you just add it in here or make a new post? Im new to this.

To everyone saying it’s ultimately my fault for not doing anything, mental illness is paralyzing. I was sexual abused as a kid and this was the same way my body made me (or wouldn’t let me) react. I wasn’t sure at first but I know I didn’t do anything wrong.

I’m sorry if it seemed like an obvious answer. It’s hard to accept these things when it’s someone you had a future with.

MORE INFO: I am hesitant to tell the friends wife because they have a baby together. I know she should know the kind of man he is but it makes me think of how I went through divorce but then again would he be a good father to the baby girl anyway?

Update:

Am I in the wrong after getting angry at my boyfriend for letting his friend see me naked?

quote:

When my boyfriend got home I told him we had to talk, he agreed. I was going to tell him how messed up this was and I am telling his friends wife but he talked before me.

Turns out I don’t need to tell her because he already did. She was upset and asked him to never contact her or her husband again, so I won’t know where that side is going.

He apologized and said it was a drunken mistake but he knows that doesn’t make it right or hurt me less. We had talked about 3-ways before with women and he didn’t think I minded, but now understands I didn’t agree. He said he never thought he’d do something like that and he attacked me so much when I confronted him because he knew he was in the wrong but didn’t want me to think of him as that guy. He was completely remorseful and I even saw him cry for the second time in 3 years. He said he thinks maybe it was some drunken pride thing over not being able to do much with me. This is because he does have some erectile dysfunction problems and I have had to help him with his self esteem as he would often say “I just want to be able to please you” when we could only have sex once every few months

Even so, he went to his parents for now. We had moved to a new state together two years ago where they live but I don’t really know anyone. I’m looking at plane tickets to my hometown.

Until this incident we have had a perfect relationship. We always hung out and had great times. Only once did we ever have a huge fight, little disagreements but nothing crazy. He did everything he could no matter how annoying or hard to help my mental illness. He wanted to pay for me to go back to school. He believed in me and supported me when I started my writing. He helped me come to terms with my abuse and move on. All the nights he stayed up with me while I cried.

I wish this never happened

I don’t know if we’ll get back together but he’s giving me my space and being respectful. I definitely need to be away from him for awhile and think about this. He says he’ll give me all the time I need and if I can forgive him he’ll be waiting for me.

Thanks everyone for the help in getting me through this time

To all the guys messaging me to say it’s my fault and I should be happy he wanted to show me off; I hope your dick gets so dry it falls off

Edit: just to add about the drinking. We had a problem with this before where he’d get drunk and act very angry/ rude towards me. Going as far as insulting me. We talked about it and he no longer drinks regularly. We just drink with friends now so I definitely think that is a big part of it. This was a couple years ago. It also showed me that he is willing to change for the better to keep us going. But this is also a lot worse than just being a drunk butthead

I also saw the conversation and made sure it was between him and her so I know he was honest about what happened with the wife.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

In love with a married man who has cancer

quote:

It’s going to be a long story that sounds so freakin dramatic but I’m totally telling the truth here so bear with me.

So about a year ago, I met a guy. He was married but chased me anyway. He said his marriage was failing and he has already wanted to end that marriage. So anywho, we got together despite my better judgement because he was really earnest and really put in a lot of effort to chase me and I also thought that maybe he deserved to be happy too if his marriage wasn’t making him happy at all.

Now one year later, I can say that I’ve fallen in love with him and he’s still in love with me.

We’ve hit a few bumps along the way. One major one was when his mum and wife tagged team to try to get him back. His mum knelt and begged and cried and said that she wasn’t going to live long because she’s sick. So at that time, he packed up, moved out and left me without telling me what was going on. Eventually, he had enough and couldn’t continue pretending that things would work with him and his wife, so he came back to me and moved back in. We’ve had few quarrels here and there, nth a couple wouldn’t have. And along the way, he’s met the divorce lawyer, trying to get the wife to sign but she kept refusing.

So now, here’s the interesting twist. All of a sudden, he moves out again on the basis of a quarrel and after 2-3 weeks, I managed to find out that it’s actually because he has cancer at stage 2/3. So he apparently decided to leave me because he wants me to be “happy” with a “better” guy who’s healthier. He insists that he loves me, but wants me to move on. However, we still keep in contact and he sometimes show some affection. He also mentioned that perhaps he should fulfil his duty as a husband and let the wife be a widower rather than a divorcee, hence, may not go through w the currently being processed divorce.

I honestly don’t know what to do. I’m the only one now who knows that he has cancer. I really want to be there for him and walk through the journey of cancer with him (though he’s worried about his self-esteem, whut). But at the same time, I realised it may actl not be in my place to do it.

I realized that if anything happened to him, i may not even have the right to appear at the hospital, or at the funeral.

Why must he put me and my happiness as the priority? Why can’t he put his happiness first? If I were to have some sort of a terminal illness, I’d want to live every day of the rest of my life to be happy and live it the best I can. So why can’t he?

TL;DR in love w a married man who is also in love with me but now has cancer and wants me to move on

'You can get a contested divorce OP'

quote:

Ah, I see. Yeah so thing is he was going through with all those processes until... this cancer thingy. And now he’s considering just leaving things be because idk. He’s being negative or something and thinks he’s got not much time left to live. Might as well let her be a widower rather than a divorcee. Kinda thing.

quote:

throwawayd4326
You said it was already stage 2-3 though? Where did you get those numbers from?

l0st_2369
He told me briefly stage 2/3 based on whatever has been checked so far but said that more tests are to be done to determine the exact stage or something

Chumbawumbot
But they wouldn't even know if it was cancerous at this point in time. He's lying to you, you just made that apparent.

:allears:

Ah the ol' 'I love you, I'm totally gonna leave my marriage for you... welp, I got cancer now, gotta bounce!'

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

ad090 posted:

Update:
To all the guys messaging me to say it’s my fault and I should be happy he wanted to show me off; I hope your dick gets so dry it falls off
NTA and that's a tough one. Guy seems incredibly remorseful but that's such a weird and huge violation (coupled with dude's alcohol problems) it's hard to move past. Sounds like guy needs some therapy for his drinking related problems. :smith:

Scathach posted:

I love the sick burns these Reddit people come up with. gently caress you, hope your dick dries up and falls off, listen here you lawless monkeys, etc.

:corsair: well, you see here, back in... oh, I'd say, about... Aught-two, maybe Aught-one... yeah, back when then, these here Goons were somewhat quick with the wits. It was all "cum-dumpster" this and "jizz-mop" that and "spunk-coffin" and whatnot. Used to be you made, 3 or 4 new swear words every few Megs. A course, then the Wifis came and them there goons got older and such :corsair:

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jun 7, 2019

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I love the sick burns these Reddit people come up with. gently caress you, hope your dick dries up and falls off, listen here you lawless monkeys, etc.

E and gently caress all the people telling her she "should have done something." Assholes have obviously never experienced abuse, anxiety, and what's likely PTSD. That poo poo sucks. I suffer from that and it's not a thing you can control.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I just looked up Im 15 btw kid from "AITA for ignoring my dads new girlfriend that helped him cheat on my mom?" fame

no updates but some of their last posts are great

quote:

We didn’t even know we were going to meet her. When we came to his place one day there she was eating the goddamn snacks my mom had paid for us to have over there bc my dad was too much of a dumb dumb to realize his fridge needed to be stocked. We were so mad.

quote:

Vile. Creepy. Nasty. I feel gross looking at him and at her but I feel the grossest when she’s sitting in his lap and staring at me.

quote:

Me and my sister are working on a whole presentation lmao we just really think we’d rather stay with my mom.

"I also told [grandma] to kick rocks." is my favorite end to any OP ever

ad090
Oct 4, 2013

claws for alarm
Me 23 M with ex 23 F, we were high school sweethearts. She left me to "have fun" in college. Now is out of school, back home and is pissed & has everyone else pissed at me because I wont take her back

quote:

Sorry that title was super wordy. But it kind of explains most of the problem here. We had been together since we were juniors in high school. We were each others first everything and I thought that we were going to be together forever. But she went away to college and midway through her freshman year she comes home and tells me before she leaves that while she loves me with all of her heart and I am the one she wants to be with forever and marry that while she is in college she does not want to be tied down and needed to be able to have her fun. She was telling me this as though she were explaining the directions to hooking up a computer. In other words no emotion, just simply statements of facts and my thoughts and feelings on the situation did not matter. She even went on to tell me that she wanted to make sure I knew she would always practice "safe sex" for our future together.

Well my reaction I guess was not what she planned. Needless to say I'm not very proud of how I reacted at the time but I became very emotional with her. I begged her not to do this and that under no circumstance would I ever consider this okay. She basically said I was being immature and that once a couple of weeks passed I would be able to talk to her rationally. Oh and as a bonus she wanted to get my assurance that I would practice safe sex as well for when we got back together.

The two weeks went by and she called me and acted like no big deal. But as we started to end the call she wanted to make sure that I was "better" about her sleeping with other guys. I use the present tense because as she then informed me in that two weeks she had already slept with two other guys. Again not proud of this now but I broke down when she told me this. She said she did not want to hurt me so she wouldn't be telling me anymore about what she does. I told her that I had no desire to talk with her anymore period. That I was willing to work on things before she slept with other people but that was the end of it for me and I told her I was done. She said once again that I was being immature and that she would just wait on me to contact her when I was grown up enough to understand that there is a difference between sex and love. That was the last time I spoke to her until about 1 month ago when she moved back home and showed up at my house one night acting like we had been together and not apart for three years. She did not expect nor appreciate my reaction to her showing up.

I opened the door and there she was with a big smile on her face. She immediately asked to come in and I said I would come outside which obviously caught her off guard. I asked what she wanted and she said and I quote "well that's a hell of a way to greet someone you love". To which I told her that she was delusional and that whatever love I had for her died the day she told me she had already started having sex with other men. She honestly had a very confused look on her face and then said and I quote again "are you still uptight about all of that" and then said "I would have thought by now you would have grow up about that".

I told her that not only was I not over it, that I would never be over it other than to be over us. At which time she proceeds to say to me "you mean to tell me you are throwing away everything that we are together because of some stupid physical issue". "I know we love each other and are meant to be together so how do we fix this".

I was just dumbstruck. How in the gently caress can one person be this stupid. I asked her what I was throwing away. We have not spoken in almost 3 years other than via text and even then it was her texting me and not me replying.

She left very disappointed and that should have been the end of it. But here is the kick in the rear end. I have now been inundated by friends, her family and hell even some of my family wanting to know why I was throwing away someone so special.

I ended up telling my family members the truth and after they heard about it they quickly recanted and told me to tell her to gently caress off. But to her family I just said she dumped me years ago and we hadn't been together for almost 3 years. This came as a shock to them as she had been telling them all along that we were still a couple and even when she was home on breaks would tell them we planned on marrying. At first they didn't believe me that we hadn't seen each other in years and I'm still not sure they do.

But the friends are the ones that piss me off the most. They know the truth and yet they think I am being "weird" about all of this. They said when you are young you are supposed to play the field but if you love someone you know that in the end you will be together. I don't have enough time to write out all of the words I said to them but I can assure you it was laced with lots of curse words. I am now down a few friends but IMO they weren't friends really anyway.

Here is why I'm here. I feel good and confident about my decision. However because I have had so many people question me I am here to ask anonymous strangers this.

Am I wrong? Should I have just accepted that she was going to play around and now that she is older she wants to settle down and start a family? Am I just so out of touch that I don't I want to be with a person who would want to do that and then spend the rest of my life with them?

Also just for info here, there is nobody else. It's not like I'm saying no because there is another girl, which she is accusing me of to our friends btw.

ad090 fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 7, 2019

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

FilthyImp posted:

NTA and that's a tough one. Guy seems incredibly remorseful but that's such a weird and huge violation (coupled with dude's alcohol problems) it's hard to move past. Sounds like guy needs some therapy for his drinking related problems. :smith:

the guy needs to be murdered, and, if he was aware that she was a victim of childhood sexual abuse, murdered extremely horribly, actually

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

FilthyImp posted:

Not tough at all, the only tough decision there is which specific method of :murder:

e: preemptively, before anyone itt tries "she didn't say no, she must have been into it," the old "fight or flight" model is now fight, flight, or freeze

also it would be really nice not to post stories that are just "this is what abuse looks like," which was supposed to be a thread rule, and it would also be nice for mods to enforce that

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jun 7, 2019

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ad090 posted:

Me 23 M with ex 23 F, we were high school sweethearts. She left me to "have fun" in college. Now is out of school, back home and is pissed & has everyone else pissed at me because I wont take her back

Do not spare her family what happened. Being polite only emboldens people to browbeat you.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

ad090 posted:

She is a delusional rear end in a top hat, and he is better off without her. loving lmao.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Also Im assuming both of them are white so the fact she hasnt cottoned on that hes sitting on a goddamn nuclear warhead of a rumor if she keeps pushing him would be impressive if she werent already dangerously delusional.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Scathach posted:

E and gently caress all the people telling her she "should have done something." Assholes have obviously never experienced abuse, anxiety, and what's likely PTSD. That poo poo sucks. I suffer from that and it's not a thing you can control.

It came off heavily like he thought she was asleep and was going to have their friend oggle her naked body while she was y'know, unconscious.
It would have been horribly creepy and awful even without that extra detail, but holy moly with it?

lol at having sympathy for this gently caress

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Barudak posted:

Do not spare her family what happened. Being polite only emboldens people to browbeat you.

seriously! you must control the narrative!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

the guy needs to be murdered, and, if he was aware that she was a victim of childhood sexual abuse, murdered extremely horribly, actually
Oh cripes, yeah like an idiot I glossed over that he knew about her abuse and past history since she mentioned him helping her through poo poo.
The fact he still has balls after the magnitude of that betrayal... goddamn.

ad090 posted:

So NTA that he should get in contact with her, friends and family, plan a big get together with everyone to make it look like they're reconciling, and just drop a giant truth-dump on their laps.

What's weird in all this is how she's got this weird paternalistic "yes, you want this, it will all work out for you" going on where she doesn't even figure he has, like, agency or ability to make his own decisions.

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jun 7, 2019

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
AITA for being upset when my fiancé has a wank (sorry for description!) but doesn’t give me first refusal beforehand?

quote:

This is my first post and from a mobile so bear with me. My fiancé and I are going through a tough time at the moment with me finding inappropriate messages and photos on his phone - and not for the first time. I have multiple medical conditions for which I am heavily medicated with pain meds (morphine etc). This is due to damage from a fall I had two years ago. My fiancé and I still have a reasonably good sex life and when we do have sex it’s amazing. It’s also really painful for me during and afterwards due to arthritis and other conditions. My fiancé (will call him Tom to stop having to type fiancé!) feels bad for me afterwards and has told me that it’s off putting for him. He’s just come upstairs (I came to bed two hours before him intending to have an early night but have been Redditing instead) and we’ve been having cuddles. He then tells me that we won’t be having sex as he has masturbated downstairs already (he’s a one-hit wonder when it comes to sex in a 24 hour period!). Am I the arsehole for feeling upset that I didn’t get penis first-refusal first? He said he enjoys masturbating as I wont be in pain afterwards - I absolutely have no pain with him doing this and I think it’s a healthy part of a relationship. But for me I think I should be offered sex before he entertains himself solo and I’m upset that he’s used my physical disabilities as his reason why.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You gotta get right of first refusal in writing or theyre just gonna sell out stakes to a chinese company so they can go free to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

AITA for being upset when my fiancé has a wank (sorry for description!) but doesn’t give me first refusal beforehand?

lmao the phrasing