Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

ZeeBoi posted:

you know you don't have to buy games the moment they come out right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Steve2911 posted:

Jesus how much of a CoD streamer do you need to be to buy one of those things.

It's a really solid controller and feels amazing in the hand. If you have the money it's worth buying.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
To the person who posted about wanting the handle triggers to become standard on the new controller gen: I'm sorry. Enjoy forking over 200 dollars because it's still an Elites Only Privilege

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The only controller I've paid close to that much for is the Steel Battalion controller and MS can gently caress off because there's no way their "4 generations worth of content" spiel is gonna support it.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Lol how about 3 dual shock 4 controllers instead.

You know, controllers that are way more comfortable and functional.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hamelekim posted:

It's a really solid controller and feels amazing in the hand. If you have the money it's worth buying.

no it isn't.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

ZeeBoi posted:

you know you don't have to buy games the moment they come out right

Look at this loving casual right here.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Hamelekim posted:

it's not

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it's

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hamelekim posted:

I will not

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Maybe my girlfriend will buy me one though

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i remember when the saturn was mind blowing at 399 and people are going "yeah spend half that on a loving controller" lmao

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

adjusting for inflation the saturn was more like 700 dollars so you'd be spending a little less than a third on a loving controller, actually, bitch

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

you fool

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Babe Magnet posted:

adjusting for inflation the saturn was more like 700 dollars so you'd be spending a little less than a third on a loving controller, actually, bitch

Sega, bring back the Saturn you cowards.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

and make it cost 700 dollars again lol

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Babe Magnet posted:

Well I paid like $300 up here in Canada after deals for a Switch and the pro controller cost me $90 so nothing's changed

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

GreatGreen posted:

Not if you want to play a shooter. Your fingers slide off the triggers, the sticks crumble and are too slick. All that and a 4 hour battery life.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

bushisms.txt posted:

Not if you want to play a shooter. Your fingers slide off the triggers, the sticks crumble and are too slick. All that and a 4 hour battery life.

If you choose to play a shooter with any gamepad at all, you've lost before you've started.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

playing a shooter on console lol

GreatGreen posted:

If you choose to play a shooter with any gamepad at all, you've lost before you've started.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

where the gently caress is my Streets of Rage 4 footage

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

GreatGreen posted:

:yeah:

god I love the PS4 controller

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/nefarious_skull/status/1137835646851080192

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

GreatGreen posted:

Meh, i do just fine with gyro motion assist.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
I don't think I would pay $180 for a controller unless it came with like a 3 year warranty.

Help me thread... I kind of want an Xbone just for PSO2... Is it a timed thing? Is it also coming to PC?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

katkillad2 posted:

I don't think I would pay $180 for a controller unless it came with like a 3 year warranty.

Help me thread... I kind of want an Xbone just for PSO2... Is it a timed thing? Is it also coming to PC?

Probably both, they were being cagey about it but you've got to assume

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/conkface/status/1137862536924209153

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

It's exclusive to Win10 and Xbone, no Euro release at this time.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

katkillad2 posted:

they didn't say so, but they have a big push on PC games and its already out on PC, just not in NA

its gonna come out on PC

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

xbox app feels alright, it has a "pick a random game for me" feature which people have been asking valve to put into steam forever

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Just lol if you don't check the tension strength on your controller thumb sticks before each session

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

GreatGreen posted:

Dualshocks are very bad but lol if I'm spending almost two hundred wingwangs on a controller that doesn't involve at least two joysticks

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
why am I sharing a forum with such disgusting poors

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
ya'll don't know expensive gaming until you hire your manservant to beat Super Mario Odyssey for you

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

well xbox app has a search bar and categories so it's automatically better than epic's lovely store

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

CharlestonJew posted:

why am I sharing a forum with such disgusting poors

A controller isn't worth 200 dollars.

Now, a light up fetus jar, that's worth 200 dollars.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The 7th Guest posted:

well xbox app has a search bar and categories so it's automatically better than epic's lovely store

No Reach beta yet though. :(

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

also you can buy more than 4 items at a time during sales without having your card flagged for fraud lmao

and also, at all, because the epic store also doesn't (didn't?) have a shopping cart

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
if you're a real gamer like me you spend 10 hours a day gaming, that $200 is a wise investment to fully optimize your gaming experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will maybe buy the expensive controller but I am absolutely buying the light up fetus