Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Kosumo posted:

$250 million * Chris Roberts = ?
$250 million * Chris Roberts = $0

edit: coincidentally, that's exactly how much tax I'm paying for this drive by shitpost!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

BattleStar Galactica already getting a reboot.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

trucutru posted:

Nah, punching yourself in the dick actually feels somewhat good.

Don't kinkshame!

Store Citizer is a combo platter of findom and disappointment kink.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Does anyone have a link to the 8bit gif of Chris riding a spaceship while the money burns?

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
https://twitter.com/SandiGardiner/status/1139657442986536960

Sandi's first tweet since April 27. I was starting to worry that the police might've nabbed her for strangling.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is super awesome and their making of video is cool and good.

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.

5 days before U.S. Thanksgiving. Noice.

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

Flared Basic Bitch posted:

5 days before U.S. Thanksgiving. Noice.

Maybe Chris will carve a turkey instead of massacring a cake this year.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

tooterfish posted:

$250 million * Chris Roberts = $0

edit: coincidentally, that's exactly how much tax I'm paying for this drive by shitpost!

Unless your a vc... then 250 million * Chris Roberts = -46 million

Zadda
Jan 27, 2007

Young Urchin

Kosumo posted:

Does anyone have a link to the 8bit gif of Chris riding a spaceship while the money burns?

This one?

https://imgur.com/GOlCdxz

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Got to milk those European whales while they're still a year or two behind the creeping disappointment of the North Americans.

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

colonelwest posted:

Got to milk those European whales while they're still a year or two behind the creeping disappointment of the North Americans.

Nah, I'm waiting for the rage of the American players once they realize there will be no US site for them to circle jerk this year. The rage will be pointed at everyone except Chris.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Gameplay Report: 3.5.1

My Mission: Legitimately try to make as much in-game money as possible. No loving around, just get it done.

Attempt 1: So I'd heard that there's a new cargo route similar to the "Drug run" you could do back in 3.2 or 3.3, this time involving... Neon? Not sure why stations around the Citizenverse need that, maybe Chris is trying to compete with Cyberpunk 2077. But basically it's a 10% or so profit margin and you can easily cram a half-million credits worth into the cargo hold of a Constellation so I figured why not- let's actually try to grind up to a million credits or whatever and buy ourselves an in-game spaceship. I still have not managed to actually achieve that, after a year of trying off and on. So anyway, wank pod, spawn Constellation, I realize my credits have been reset by the most recent patch so I only have like 20,000 on me. That's peanuts. I decide to do the "Destroy 3 satellites" combat missions for a while, because they tend to pay 6500 credits and offer literally no danger. If you do the ones at Grim Hex in particular, you don't even need to go anywhere. Just warp a short ways away, take another mission, warp back in and pop them. After an hour of listening to podcasts and blasting stationary targets (thrilling) I'm sitting at 120,000 credits which is enough for a single cargo run to net me more than double a combat mission.

I fly to Cellin and spend several minutes watching youtube to find yet another hidden base with yet another secret kind of cargo. See this is apparently going to be a thing with Star Citizen, I guess. None of the perfectly legitimate stations sell you gently caress all that is worth any kind of profit. If you want to make literally any money at all, you need to know that there are hidden bases on basically every moon in the game. How do you find them? gently caress if I know. Youtubers always seem to know where they are, so I just go there and watch them fly down to check the landmarks. That's the other thing about the hidden bases- you can't QT to them. All the other bases in the game, you select them on the map and you can warp within 20km. The hidden guys? You have to find those motherfuckers from orbit with no HUD markers whatsoever. Hope you brought your binoculars! Luckily I'm pretty good at terrain following after the stupid poo poo with the Yela drug labs, so I find this place on Cellin sooner rather than later, even though it's night on that side of the planet. Sure enough, they're selling Neon, the extremely illegal substance. I buy up 120k of it which is like, 1/10th of my cargo hold, and then fly to another base on the other side of the same planet that I hear likes to buy it at a good rate.

So far this has all gone entirely smoothly except for the part where combat sucked and the actual cargo run was literally hidden in the middle of an entire planet. But that's just bad video games- nothing has been truly Star Citizen about this yet. Until I land at the research outpost and go inside to sell my wares. They buy it! In the sense that "Neon" is on the list of things I can sell to them. But they won't buy mine. No sir. Transaction failed, every time. Now this used to happen all the time in the drug runs, and it was due to invisible demand caps- every couple minutes they'd tick back up and you could sell some more of your poo poo, but you had to sell less than their total demand or the transaction would just fail. So I'm not surprised that this bug in a fundamental system of the game is still in place, but I'm disappointed. I continue listening to those good good McElroy boys and trying every few minutes to sell my poo poo. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. How low is the demand at this loving place? So I ask on the server. Oh! Nobody knows. It apparently increments so infinitessimally slowly that nobody bothers to come here now. Great! I finally find the rate after fiddling. It is, I am not loving kidding, approximately 1,000 credits worth of product per minute. I would have to sit here for two loving hours just to sell the cargo that it took me 5 minutes to pick up. So I get into my ship and fly it out into the vastness of space to log out, hoping to find a server where nobody has touched that outpost for a couple hours. Naturally the persistent logout fails and when I log back in I'm in the wankpod and my Constellation is gone, along with all my money. gently caress!

Attempt 2: Not to be deterred, I try again the next day. This time I take my Gladius, the only other ship I own, out to do the initial combat satellite hunting missions and build up a big nest egg. This turns out to be an enormous mistake. With the Constellation I was just ignoring all the NPC's who'd spawn and kind of half-heartedly shoot at me, but now I'm in a light fighter and it is loving prime time on these servers. I get lit the gently caress up and have trouble finishing even one mission without having pieces of my ship blown off. Eventually I start to get into a groove but a literal actual player shows up, completely unnoticed by me because there are 15+ NPC targets swarming at any given moment, and pops me in a couple shots. He literally types in the chat "Nothing personal, kiddo- just business." I'm pretty sure he wasn't trolling with that. Like he actually thought that ambushing a player who's out ratting when you have a 16-to-1 numbers advantage is a stone cold badass maneuver worthy of some flexing in chat. Hokay. I get the Constellation back out of the insurance timer and come back but he's nowhere to be seen, so I am denied my sweet PvP vengeance. At this point I'm not really inclined to keep shooting these loving beacons, so I get ready to give up and call it a night for this poo poo show.

But! Someone asks in chat if anyone can help them ferry their dumb little mobility scooter Greycat from a nearby planet all the way to ArcCorp. I am feeling charitable, so I say sure and go down to pick them up. I should explain here- Star Citizen is very broken and very stupid. Recently a new bug came into existence where if you land on a planet and spawn a ground vehicle, your ship will despawn. And you can't spawn your ships from any of the stations that can spawn ground vehicles, anymore. So spawning any kind of ground vehicle is a way to instantly trap yourself on the surface of the planet forever. If you want to spawn one and take it to somewhere that it could actually be used- well, you need a second player's help. So I pick this person up and go AFK because the flight to ArcCorp is literally 15 minutes long and nothing will happen during it. We finally arrive, I warp down to the big space station in the middle of the big city, and land. This proves to be a terrible mistake. As soon as I'm landed, at the pad I specifically was assigned to, I get a criminal rating for "Obstructing the pad" and a bunch of warnings start playing about how my ship is blocking the landing bay and will be despawned. Okay, no trouble, I lower the elevator to let guy with Greycat off the ship and sprint for the elevators- only to be completely loving mowed down by security for the crime of, I guess, landing where I was told? I respawn at the ArcCorp wank pods, and buddy with the Greycat makes it to the elevators before their ship, and mine, are both summarily despawned. NO FUN ALLOWED MOTHERFUCKERS.

Attempt 3: So now I have a serious problem because I am stuck on loving ArcCorp. Not stuck in the traditional sense- I can spawn ships and poo poo. But it is goddamn next to impossible to get off of ArcCorp. The way Star Citizen works is that you're assigned to a wank pod at the last place you touched down on a pad, assuming it has any. ArcCorp's wank pods are located in the city center, and there is a no-poo poo five minute bus ride and wait, just to get back to the space station. But then you have to get one of the like 5 landing pads. And not die to any of the staircases. And it has to not glitch, and open the landing bay doors for you. And you have to be able to fly away from the planet without crashing. And if any of this fails, you will wake up back at the start and have to do the entire bus ride over again. It is a loving nightmare. Keep in mind this was the flagship feature of patch 3.5 and it is a complete tire fire that everyone tries to stay away from.

But, finally, I manage to get the Constellation back in the air and away from that awful place. I settle in for the 15 minute flight back to the other side of the system. I'm not going to start grinding again but at least I'll land somewhere safe and avoid even saying the words ArcCorp ever again. I finish my long, long jump, just in sight of Port Olisar- and the game hard crashes to desktop. I log back in, and wake up- in the ArcCorp wank pods again. I log out.

-----------------------------------------

Summary: I've written genuine impassioned negative reviews of this game. I've written weird distopian hellscape fiction of this game. I've pretended that I really like the game and am just thrilled by the rear end-reaming that I am taking every time I log on. I've kind of run out of ways to capture just how much poo poo this entire experience sucks. It sucks all the poo poo. It is amazing. It is the Faces of Death videos, if they were a video game. It is a horror show for sociopaths and sick sad basement shut-ins, and it haunts me. Every feature is broken. No matter how big or how small, every single one. So many of them are almost the kind of experiences you would expect from, say, a bad video game like Big Rigs Racing. But Star Citizen hates you. The game is fractally broken. It is hosed up at the macro level, but every individual piece of that hosed-upness is itself also broken. And here's the part that is giving me a religious experience- it is never, ever hosed up in a way that makes it fun. I sincerely believe this code is haunted by a malevolent spirit that actively wants you to not have fun. Nothing will ever work in the way you expect it to, and it will always be broken in the way that wastes as much of your loving time as maximally possible. If you were just going to dump out a broken lovely game, occasionally you'd get an infinite money dupe, or a "Steal NPC ships" glitch or something, but not in Star Citizen! Every bug is precisely and specifically calculated to drain fun from otherwise boring activities. What's more, none of the bugs ever get fixed, except the ones that might lead to you having some fun, like the Yela Drug prices. There was more gameplay over that drug lab in the span of a month than at any other time in the game's history and they loving destroyed it! One can only conclude that the evil ghost that thrums at the heart of this poo poo show doesn't consider anything that brings joy to be "Working as intended." It doesn't see it as a bug that the game will randomly murder you and throw away an hour of your time. But by god, don't you dare find a way to enjoy yourself, because the spiritual force that permeates every line of code in Star Citizen will make you regret it.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Quavers posted:

Poor 3.6 has been shredded :laffo:

:tif:

Star Citizen: Progress Removed

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Only the most handsome person around could have had the foresight to record that

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Amazing Zimmo posted:

https://twitter.com/SandiGardiner/status/1139657442986536960

Sandi's first tweet since April 27. I was starting to worry that the police might've nabbed her for strangling.

This guy is such a colossal moron.

"HERE CHRIS, HERES A GIFT BASKET OF ALL THE poo poo GAME YOU MADE. PLEASE LOVE ME!!!"

Its like offering Harrison Ford a copy of Firewall; he's already got one and it sits in a plastic bin with the word "evidence" spraypainted on it. He doesnt loving want another copy.

And now youre out original copies of all those games which are worth nothing anyways.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Jobbo_Fett posted:

This guy is such a colossal moron.

"HERE CHRIS, HERES A GIFT BASKET OF ALL THE poo poo GAME YOU MADE. PLEASE LOVE ME!!!"

Its like offering Harrison Ford a copy of Firewall; he's already got one and it sits in a plastic bin with the word "evidence" spraypainted on it. He doesnt loving want another copy.

And now youre out original copies of all those games which are worth nothing anyways.

It's doubly funny because it was meant for Sandi. Here's a box of your coke bloated has-been husband's achievements from the 80's and 90's you talentless leach!

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

colonelwest posted:

It's doubly funny because it was meant for Sandi. Here's a box of your coke bloated has-been husband's achievements from the 80's and 90's you talentless leach!

And the best part is the tweet clearly indicates she has not intention of keeping any of them, except the candy. Thanks for the sweets, oh and some nerd poo poo I can give to people in the office.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Agony Aunt posted:

Unless of course you fucktards post his replies here just to annoy me.

Derek Smart alt spotted ITT

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Sarsapariller posted:

My Mission: Legitimately try to make as much in-game money as possible. No loving around, just get it done.

Attempt 1: So I'd heard that there's a new cargo route similar to the "Drug run" you could do back in 3.2 or 3.3, this time involving... Neon? Not sure why stations around the Citizenverse need that, maybe Chris is trying to compete with Cyberpunk 2077. But basically it's a 10% or so profit margin and you can easily cram a half-million credits worth into the cargo hold of a Constellation so I figured why not- let's actually try to grind up to a million credits or whatever and buy ourselves an in-game spaceship. I still have not managed to actually achieve that, after a year of trying off and on. So anyway, wank pod, spawn Constellation, I realize my credits have been reset by the most recent patch so I only have like 20,000 on me. That's peanuts. I decide to do the "Destroy 3 satellites" combat missions for a while, because they tend to pay 6500 credits and offer literally no danger. If you do the ones at Grim Hex in particular, you don't even need to go anywhere. Just warp a short ways away, take another mission, warp back in and pop them. After an hour of listening to podcasts and blasting stationary targets (thrilling) I'm sitting at 120,000 credits which is enough for a single cargo run to net me more than double a combat mission.

I fly to Cellin and spend several minutes watching youtube to find yet another hidden base with yet another secret kind of cargo. See this is apparently going to be a thing with Star Citizen, I guess. None of the perfectly legitimate stations sell you gently caress all that is worth any kind of profit. If you want to make literally any money at all, you need to know that there are hidden bases on basically every moon in the game. How do you find them? gently caress if I know. Youtubers always seem to know where they are, so I just go there and watch them fly down to check the landmarks. That's the other thing about the hidden bases- you can't QT to them. All the other bases in the game, you select them on the map and you can warp within 20km. The hidden guys? You have to find those motherfuckers from orbit with no HUD markers whatsoever. Hope you brought your binoculars! Luckily I'm pretty good at terrain following after the stupid poo poo with the Yela drug labs, so I find this place on Cellin sooner rather than later, even though it's night on that side of the planet. Sure enough, they're selling Neon, the extremely illegal substance. I buy up 120k of it which is like, 1/10th of my cargo hold, and then fly to another base on the other side of the same planet that I hear likes to buy it at a good rate.

So far this has all gone entirely smoothly except for the part where combat sucked and the actual cargo run was literally hidden in the middle of an entire planet. But that's just bad video games- nothing has been truly Star Citizen about this yet. Until I land at the research outpost and go inside to sell my wares. They buy it! In the sense that "Neon" is on the list of things I can sell to them. But they won't buy mine. No sir. Transaction failed, every time. Now this used to happen all the time in the drug runs, and it was due to invisible demand caps- every couple minutes they'd tick back up and you could sell some more of your poo poo, but you had to sell less than their total demand or the transaction would just fail. So I'm not surprised that this bug in a fundamental system of the game is still in place, but I'm disappointed. I continue listening to those good good McElroy boys and trying every few minutes to sell my poo poo. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. How low is the demand at this loving place? So I ask on the server. Oh! Nobody knows. It apparently increments so infinitessimally slowly that nobody bothers to come here now. Great! I finally find the rate after fiddling. It is, I am not loving kidding, approximately 1,000 credits worth of product per minute. I would have to sit here for two loving hours just to sell the cargo that it took me 5 minutes to pick up. So I get into my ship and fly it out into the vastness of space to log out, hoping to find a server where nobody has touched that outpost for a couple hours. Naturally the persistent logout fails and when I log back in I'm in the wankpod and my Constellation is gone, along with all my money. gently caress!

Attempt 2: Not to be deterred, I try again the next day. This time I take my Gladius, the only other ship I own, out to do the initial combat satellite hunting missions and build up a big nest egg. This turns out to be an enormous mistake. With the Constellation I was just ignoring all the NPC's who'd spawn and kind of half-heartedly shoot at me, but now I'm in a light fighter and it is loving prime time on these servers. I get lit the gently caress up and have trouble finishing even one mission without having pieces of my ship blown off. Eventually I start to get into a groove but a literal actual player shows up, completely unnoticed by me because there are 15+ NPC targets swarming at any given moment, and pops me in a couple shots. He literally types in the chat "Nothing personal, kiddo- just business." I'm pretty sure he wasn't trolling with that. Like he actually thought that ambushing a player who's out ratting when you have a 16-to-1 numbers advantage is a stone cold badass maneuver worthy of some flexing in chat. Hokay. I get the Constellation back out of the insurance timer and come back but he's nowhere to be seen, so I am denied my sweet PvP vengeance. At this point I'm not really inclined to keep shooting these loving beacons, so I get ready to give up and call it a night for this poo poo show.

But! Someone asks in chat if anyone can help them ferry their dumb little mobility scooter Greycat from a nearby planet all the way to ArcCorp. I am feeling charitable, so I say sure and go down to pick them up. I should explain here- Star Citizen is very broken and very stupid. Recently a new bug came into existence where if you land on a planet and spawn a ground vehicle, your ship will despawn. And you can't spawn your ships from any of the stations that can spawn ground vehicles, anymore. So spawning any kind of ground vehicle is a way to instantly trap yourself on the surface of the planet forever. If you want to spawn one and take it to somewhere that it could actually be used- well, you need a second player's help. So I pick this person up and go AFK because the flight to ArcCorp is literally 15 minutes long and nothing will happen during it. We finally arrive, I warp down to the big space station in the middle of the big city, and land. This proves to be a terrible mistake. As soon as I'm landed, at the pad I specifically was assigned to, I get a criminal rating for "Obstructing the pad" and a bunch of warnings start playing about how my ship is blocking the landing bay and will be despawned. Okay, no trouble, I lower the elevator to let guy with Greycat off the ship and sprint for the elevators- only to be completely loving mowed down by security for the crime of, I guess, landing where I was told? I respawn at the ArcCorp wank pods, and buddy with the Greycat makes it to the elevators before their ship, and mine, are both summarily despawned. NO FUN ALLOWED MOTHERFUCKERS.

Attempt 3: So now I have a serious problem because I am stuck on loving ArcCorp. Not stuck in the traditional sense- I can spawn ships and poo poo. But it is goddamn next to impossible to get off of ArcCorp. The way Star Citizen works is that you're assigned to a wank pod at the last place you touched down on a pad, assuming it has any. ArcCorp's wank pods are located in the city center, and there is a no-poo poo five minute bus ride and wait, just to get back to the space station. But then you have to get one of the like 5 landing pads. And not die to any of the staircases. And it has to not glitch, and open the landing bay doors for you. And you have to be able to fly away from the planet without crashing. And if any of this fails, you will wake up back at the start and have to do the entire bus ride over again. It is a loving nightmare. Keep in mind this was the flagship feature of patch 3.5 and it is a complete tire fire that everyone tries to stay away from.

But, finally, I manage to get the Constellation back in the air and away from that awful place. I settle in for the 15 minute flight back to the other side of the system. I'm not going to start grinding again but at least I'll land somewhere safe and avoid even saying the words ArcCorp ever again. I finish my long, long jump, just in sight of Port Olisar- and the game hard crashes to desktop. I log back in, and wake up- in the ArcCorp wank pods again. I log out.

Summary: I've written genuine impassioned negative reviews of this game. I've written weird distopian hellscape fiction of this game. I've pretended that I really like the game and am just thrilled by the rear end-reaming that I am taking every time I log on. I've kind of run out of ways to capture just how much poo poo this entire experience sucks. It sucks all the poo poo. It is amazing. It is the Faces of Death videos, if they were a video game. It is a horror show for sociopaths and sick sad basement shut-ins, and it haunts me. Every feature is broken. No matter how big or how small, every single one. So many of them are almost the kind of experiences you would expect from, say, a bad video game like Big Rigs Racing. But Star Citizen hates you. The game is fractally broken. It is hosed up at the macro level, but every individual piece of that hosed-upness is itself also broken. And here's the part that is giving me a religious experience- it is never, ever hosed up in a way that makes it fun. I sincerely believe this code is haunted by a malevolent spirit that actively wants you to not have fun. Nothing will ever work in the way you expect it to, and it will always be broken in the way that wastes as much of your loving time as maximally possible. If you were just going to dump out a broken lovely game, occasionally you'd get an infinite money dupe, or a "Steal NPC ships" glitch or something, but not in Star Citizen! Every bug is precisely and specifically calculated to drain fun from otherwise boring activities. What's more, none of the bugs ever get fixed, except the ones that might lead to you having some fun, like the Yela Drug prices. There was more gameplay over that drug lab in the span of a month than at any other time in the game's history and they loving destroyed it! One can only conclude that the evil ghost that thrums at the heart of this poo poo show doesn't consider anything that brings joy to be "Working as intended." It doesn't see it as a bug that the game will randomly murder you and throw away an hour of your time. But by god, don't you dare find a way to enjoy yourself, because the spiritual force that permeates every line of code in Star Citizen will make you regret it.

LOL you play Star Citizen.

How much did you buy back in for this time?

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

D1E posted:

LOL you play Star Citizen.

How much did you buy back in for this time?

Lurk more

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sarsapariller posted:

Quality report.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Look, we all know that when you're free falling from 30,000 feet with no parachute, as soon as you reach 3 feet you can just jump and you'll be fine.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

good lord this video game is a piece of poo poo

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

What game is that? This is the Star Citizen no clip model viewer thread.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fidelity

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
We really do need more clips of croberts playing SC. I understand why they don't exist, but I want them nonetheless

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

meanwhile rebel galaxy

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Raskolnikov posted:

meanwhile rebel galaxy

Very cool! Had chance to speak to the devs?

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Quavers posted:

Very cool! Had chance to speak to the devs?

Sadly it's not my photo. But I've done some light trolling of SC on twitch while they're live and I've gotten some wink wink haha trolling from them back. https://www.twitch.tv/rebelgalaxy

I'm sure I got bonus points for doing it with former? SC fanboys in the same twitch chat. The devs seem like extremely cool people.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ2OuEzfAE4

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Sarsapariller posted:

It sucks all the poo poo.

hosed up if true

stingtwo
Nov 16, 2012
This whole project is an elaborate Andy Kaufman prank. Every which way of looking at Star Citizen, Chris, the backers, the company itself, it's all a long joke we not getting.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bob Socko posted:

The answer is yes! PC only, he doesn’t know how to do that on the PS4 or Switch.
Cool. Thanks!

Thoatse posted:

I bet it can turn water I to whine so ima go with it
The only thing Chris can do is turn wine into water (by drinking it), and that's only with the help of a sewage treatment plant or two.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov posted:

meanwhile rebel galaxy

I can't help but wonder if the monitor on the right was just showing a static picture, or if they actually had a video clip that looked like it could be from an 80s cartoon on it.
Also, are those physical spaceship JPEGs hanging on the roll off to the side? :eyepop:

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Bofast posted:

I can't help but wonder if the monitor on the right was just showing a static picture, or if they actually had a video clip that looked like it could be from an 80s cartoon on it.
Also, are those physical spaceship JPEGs hanging on the roll off to the side? :eyepop:

It's the cinematic trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyTJoG5eLuw

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Quavers posted:

Poor 3.6 has been shredded :laffo:

:tif:

Star Citizen: misfires in development

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
EDIT: Beaten like a CIG programmer while I was frenetically Googling. Alas.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Hello CIG thread intern!

This is your friendly reminder that Q2 ends in two weeks.

Good luck!