Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Friends Are Evil posted:

https://twitter.com/qanon76/status/1141018572023586816?s=21

Imagine watching that new garbo Sandler movie so you can find Q crumbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Satan himself is involved with making Adam Sandler movies.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
If Q isn't real then how come this guy was born on the 17th, HUH???? EXPLAIN THAT!!!

E: embedding cuts it off but the first pic in the second tweet

https://twitter.com/qanon76/status/1141019362054279175?s=20

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
James Vanderbilt - a member of the Vanderbilt family.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I wonder which person in the conspiracy was the first to get the idea to start hiding obscure clues in lovely movies so everyone sufficiently woke would get their signals about the state of the government through Adam Sandler.

Like is Sandler a major part of the fight against the Deep State or was it their idea of a joke to use his movies?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Sperglord Firecock posted:

this nerd with his "gladius" defending the new republic, let me fukken tell you

this is what he was using, a 37$ made in China piece of mediocre as poo poo steel that isnt even a real gladius, just a machete

lol

I’m the extra $12 for sharpening. :allears:

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Do they understand how movies work? If they're saying that the movie is a sign from Q that Patriots are in control, that would've had to be true when the movie was being filmed last summer.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'm just hoping the eventual turn is suicide rather than murder suicide.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Honestly the movie isn't terrible.

It's a solid 4 out of 10 on the romcom scale of shiteness. A solid " OK "

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

AWarmBody posted:

Do they understand how movies work? If they're saying that the movie is a sign from Q that Patriots are in control, that would've had to be true when the movie was being filmed last summer.
They think Q knows the future and tells them election results. The percentages, not just outcome.

Q is unbound by your deep state linear time.

Full Circle
Feb 20, 2008

90s Cringe Rock posted:

They think Q knows the future and tells them election results. The percentages, not just outcome.

Q is unbound by your deep state linear time.

something something 4-day simultaneous timeQ-be

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

If Q isn't real then how come this guy was born on the 17th, HUH???? EXPLAIN THAT!!!

E: embedding cuts it off but the first pic in the second tweet

https://twitter.com/qanon76/status/1141019362054279175?s=20

172 people talking about this

:thunk:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I wish Jennifer Anniston would stop being in movies.

hitchensgoespop posted:

Honestly the movie isn't terrible.

It's a solid 4 out of 10 on the romcom scale of shiteness. A solid " OK "

4 out of 10 isn't ok, that isn't how grades work.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Another wonderful reply to that:

https://twitter.com/RachaelAngelM/status/1141020856832995334?s=20

"In the movie lights in some rooms go on and off depending on the time of day ergo Q is real and this is a message"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

jojoinnit posted:

Another wonderful reply to that:

https://twitter.com/RachaelAngelM/status/1141020856832995334?s=20

"In the movie lights in some rooms go on and off depending on the time of day ergo Q is real and this is a message"

Nah they mean each bloodline or house produces both good and bad people, light and dark. The Vanderbilt’s are part of THE CABAL but now they’re using this movie as a Q sign so they have to find an excuse why a member of a prominent family in the satantic child eating Cabal would help make it

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Nah they mean each bloodline or house produces both good and bad people, light and dark. The Vanderbilt’s are part of THE CABAL but now they’re using this movie as a Q sign so they have to find an excuse why a member of a prominent family in the satantic child eating Cabal would help make it

Q once told me that practicing satanic pedophilia and exposing satanic pedopholia are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Vanderbilt is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it lands.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Friends Are Evil posted:

https://twitter.com/qanon76/status/1141018572023586816?s=21

Imagine watching that new garbo Sandler movie so you can find Q crumbs

Viral marketing

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

A cursory glance at IMDB shows that several characters' last names are "Quince."

But of course the Q throw-pillows are just randomly placed to wink at a bunch of boomers with their tin-foil hats on a little too tight

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

TremorX posted:

A cursory glance at IMDB shows that several characters' last names are "Quince."

But of course the Q throw-pillows are just randomly placed to wink at a bunch of boomers with their tin-foil hats on a little too tight

At this point including some Q anon winks in your movie could really only help you. It's not like there's an anti-q anon faction, unless you count normal human beings, and it might cause a media furor and get a bunch of people to watch it.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Friends Are Evil posted:

Imagine watching Sandler

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Trump actually hid the declass years ago inside the movie Jack and Jill. Its really subtle, most researchers only figured it out after the 9th or 10th consecutive viewing.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I don't know if this already got brought up, but a guy who used to work on Batman started a QAnon comic book

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

im on the net me boys posted:

I don't know if this already got brought up, but a guy who used to work on Batman started a QAnon comic book

Legit thought this was Frank Miller for a second.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

I was expecting Neal Adams but fortunately his brand of crazy is still pretty nonpolitical.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

What is it with Batman writers and losing their mind in old age?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Friends Are Evil posted:

What is it with Batman writers and losing their mind in old age?
They have strict editors when they work for DC.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

At least Neal Adams has done some legit good deeds so if he wants to believe there are dinosaurs at the center of the earth I won't begrudge him that.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

pseudanonymous posted:

At this point including some Q anon winks in your movie could really only help you. It's not like there's an anti-q anon faction, unless you count normal human beings, and it might cause a media furor and get a bunch of people to watch it.

Aren't most of his movies deliberately poo poo as some sort of Producers-style tax dodge? Him being bankrupted because a bunch of addled boomers all went to see his film 17 times each would be very 2019

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
No, Sandler just knows how to bleed studios dry. There are some emails from the Sony hack that confirmed it.

Studios want to make movies with him because Sandler movies are pretty safe, especially since he knows how to jam in product placement to cover a lot of the budget. Then he takes an 8 figure salary and gets every friend and people who want to be his friend in on fat salaries. Then he names himself head writer for another fat paycheck and makes the actual movie as cheaply as possible. The studio doesn't get much of a profit unless it performs better than any of his movies usually do, but he walks away with a lot. It's a fun grift at least.

I will say that Q theorists watching Jack and Jill 10 times would at least explain those Q text wheels.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Friends Are Evil posted:

Legit thought this was Frank Miller for a second.

I expected Frank for sure.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Jack and Jill cost 79 million to make and brought in 149 million. It was a success movie.just really bad.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

im on the net me boys posted:

The Riddler, but all his riddles mean "Batman fucks Robin."

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Aren't most of his movies deliberately poo poo as some sort of Producers-style tax dodge? Him being bankrupted because a bunch of addled boomers all went to see his film 17 times each would be very 2019

Netflix signed a six picture deal with him a couple of years ago and say that his stuff is some of the most-watched content they have

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Nah they're deliberately cheaply and lazily made so that he can pocket the entire production budget while giving all his friends work, and since they always make money anyway the producers just pony up the budget for the next one. Them being lovely is a by-product of the scam, not a necessary component.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

goddamnedtwisto posted:

It's on Netflix and even if it weren't, that's not how any of this works. Sandler has been mediocre for years now without making up that he's a tax cheat, drat. Like others said, he's just lazy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

And there's movies out there that prove that Sandler actually has some acting and writing talent! He's just aware of how much clout he has that he can intentionally make lovely movies that give him and his buddies a bunch of money and a vacation in whatever exotic place they're filming in, so he gleefully takes advantage of it.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Adam sandler movies are profitable and have a market and an audience. Not every movie is for me. Not everyone is gonna just watch primer and holy motors and wax: bees discover television or whatever. Adam sandler fills the role of uncomplex straightforward comedies at least as well as the other comedians that go for that market.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Some people just want to chill and switch off. Some also like Q.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Saw some major Q mentions in a book at the bookstore today. It was one of these Peppa pig "Learn to read" books aimed at small children. hosed up if you ask me. It was even on page 17. All over the page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

And there's movies out there that prove that Sandler actually has some acting and writing talent! He's just aware of how much clout he has that he can intentionally make lovely movies that give him and his buddies a bunch of money and a vacation in whatever exotic place they're filming in, so he gleefully takes advantage of it.

I can't bring myself to hate him for something I would totally do if I were in his position.