Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(

Bottom Liner posted:

Unrelated but how is Wolf in White Van?

XBenedict posted:

Not even close to the right thread.

It's pretty good tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

XBenedict posted:

Not even close to the right thread.

It's in the picture behind the lenses!

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Bottom Liner posted:

It's in the picture behind the lenses!

Haha. gently caress me.

Yeah. Pretty good tho.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Bottom Liner posted:

Unrelated but how is Wolf in White Van?

If you want to read a ~200 page Mountain Goats song, it's perfect. Misery and Nerd poo poo.

I haven't read Universal Harvester yet, that one got more mixed reviews.

DocCynical
Jan 9, 2003

That is not possible just now
Got my new to me Canon 28-70 2.8L from Sneeze Party. Shipped fast and arrived well packaged, totally forgot about it and was wondering what was delivered. A+ would buy from again.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

holocaust bloopers posted:

For sale: a bunch of stuff. These also come with their boxes and all items in them except the Canon FTB. Prices listed with shipping to US included. If you're in Chicago, I'll knock the price down lower if you wanna pick it up locally. Hit me up with any questions or more photos/details!

Ricoh GRII
Canon FTB 35mm camera + 50mm F1.4 breechlock lens
Fuji 35mm F2
Fuji 10-24 F4 OIS

Ricoh GRII is in excellent condition. I've used it for about a year now as a camera to keep on me and for hikes. Upgraded to a Ricoh GRIII.

Asking $400 shipped
Sold on Ebay

Canon FTB -- bought this from Central Camera here in Chicago. Works great. No issues all. This camera is sturdy as hell.

Asking $70 shipped
sold for $60

Fuji 35mm F2. Excellent condition. Not using it much as I tend to stick with a 16-55mm.

Asking $250 shipped
Sold on Ebay

Fuji 10-24 F4 OIS. Again, just not using it much. Excellent condition.

Asking $625 shipped

Updating to reflect what's available -- Fuji 10-24

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
Interest check before I go through the rigmarole of officially listing 'em:

Would anyone be interested in
(3) Godox V860II flashes for Canon
(2) X1 transmitters for Canon

Now that I'm A Sony Boy, I'm switching to the Sony versions.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

dakana posted:

Interest check before I go through the rigmarole of officially listing 'em:

Would anyone be interested in
(3) Godox V860II flashes for Canon
(2) X1 transmitters for Canon

Now that I'm A Sony Boy, I'm switching to the Sony versions.

Do you realistically expect to use all three of the flashes on camera at some point? Because a Sony controller will still talk to the Canon flashes.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

Do you realistically expect to use all three of the flashes on camera at some point? Because a Sony controller will still talk to the Canon flashes.

That's a good point!

Out of curiosity - does that mean a Godox Sony X1/2/Pro controller on a Sony camera enables TTL on a remote Godox Canon flash?

Realistically, I'll usually only have 1 or 2 max on camera and on TTL at any given time, but I figured it'd be easier to not have to look at the flash to figure out which is which on a dance floor in a time crunch.

E: maybe that means I keep 1 or 2. I already bought my 3 Sony ones.

dakana fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Jun 28, 2019

sildargod
Oct 25, 2010
Anyone interested in an xf16/2.8 ? Essentially new as I used it twice and shelved it with plans of future use, which always landed me picking up the 16-55 instead.

Bearing in mind I am in South Africa, but more than willing to ship wherever.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

sildargod posted:

Anyone interested in an xf16/2.8 ? Essentially new as I used it twice and shelved it with plans of future use, which always landed me picking up the 16-55 instead.

Bearing in mind I am in South Africa, but more than willing to ship wherever.

Could do if the price is right.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

theHUNGERian posted:

Anybody interested in a Rodenstock Apo-Rodagon N 50mm f/2.8? I have it sitting on a helicoid + adapter for a Sony E-mount, but I can part it out. $140 for the whole kit or $100 for just the lens.

Price drop.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

Offhand, what camera were you using this with?
Got any shots with it?
I'm searching to see how this compares to Sony's FE 50/1.8 lens now just because I'm curious.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

darkhawk posted:

Offhand, what camera were you using this with?
Got any shots with it?
I'm searching to see how this compares to Sony's FE 50/1.8 lens now just because I'm curious.

I was using it on a Sony A7R3 and I have an extra helicoid for 1.5x macro. This gallery does a quick comparison between the FE55/1.8 and the Rodagon. Chromatic aberration is indeed less in the APO, and while it is fine at close distance, I am not impressed by its infinity performance. The flimsy construction and awful bokeh have sealed its fate.

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

theHUNGERian posted:

I was using it on a Sony A7R3 and I have an extra helicoid for 1.5x macro. This gallery does a quick comparison between the FE55/1.8 and the Rodagon. Chromatic aberration is indeed less in the APO, and while it is fine at close distance, I am not impressed by its infinity performance. The flimsy construction and awful bokeh have sealed its fate.

Ah. OK. That makes more sense, and yeah, for my purposes does do the same. Thanks for the insight!

sildargod
Oct 25, 2010

XBenedict posted:

Could do if the price is right.

There is one person who wants to have a look at it tomorrow, if that falls through I'll post it here.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Selling my a7ii and FE 55 f/1.8 za, both in excellent condition.

a7ii with the original packaging, accessories and 3 batteries (with Wasabi wall charger) - $750 $700 shipped conus

FE 55 f/1.8 za with original packaging and accessories - $650 $600 shipped conus

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jul 20, 2019

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Edit: Posted and Sold.

XBenedict fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Jul 19, 2019

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Selling Sony A7iii and Tamron 28-75 RXD.

Both are in like new condition; I bought them a little over a month ago and meant to return them both, however I had a family emergency and the timeframe to send back to B&H passed before I was able to put this in the mail. My family emergency is your gain.

Asking $2450 shipped together. Will also include a wall charger and 64gb memory card.

Walked fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jul 14, 2019

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

Easychair Bootson posted:

This was my photo kit up until my recent jump to Fuji. The D70s works, but is temperamental with CompactFlash cards. Could make a good first camera for a youngster or someone who wants to dip their toes into DSLRs. Lenses are in good shape with clean front and rear glass. Please add $10 for shipping - hoping maybe someone wants the full package?

D70s
6/10 condition
includes strap, OEM battery and charger, body cap (no box)
$40

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF ED
7/10 condition
includes box, caps, and hood
glass and body are clean, just a little dust that doesn't affect picture quality
$60

Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF
8/10 condition
includes box, caps, and metal HN-3 hood
$50

Is this still available? If so... what issues did you have with the cards?

A friend just had all her gear stolen and was just stepping into the DSLR realm. Would love to get her back on her feet with something cheap.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
I have a brand new Peak Design 10L sling for sale:

https://i.imgur.com/d3SiBHO.jpg

This thing is brand new, never used, mint condition with tags (even the bubble wrap inside). I got it as a gift but unfortunately a bit too big for me.
It's the black model and looks awesome.

Edit: SOLD

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jul 17, 2019

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.

TheBananaKing posted:

Is this still available? If so... what issues did you have with the cards?

A friend just had all her gear stolen and was just stepping into the DSLR realm. Would love to get her back on her feet with something cheap.

Yeah, it's still available. The CF card needs to be seated firmly for it to work, otherwise the camera will tell you that the card needs to be formatted or changed. If I haven't picked up the camera in a while I'll pop out the CF, re-insert it firmly, and format it. The CF slot is the Achilles heel of the D70/D70s. I used it for years to take pictures of stuff that I was selling or to take the occasional family photo, but I wouldn't rely on it to capture "in the moment" stuff in case it hiccups and the card needs to be reinserted.

Easychair Bootson fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jul 24, 2019

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Google Butt fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jul 20, 2019

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

SOLD

Fur Sale: Fujinon 18-55mm 2.8-4.0 R LM OIS: $275 (Includes Continental US Shipping)

I find myself with an extra one of these bad boys. Easily one of the best kit lenses everrrrrrr.

Includes, front and rear caps, and hood. No box.

Glass is clean and free of defects. Some wear on the barrel as seen in pics. Action is smooth and good.

Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, or an envelope full of $2 bills accepted. To be shipped UPS (Signature required).

XBenedict fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Jul 17, 2019

red19fire
May 26, 2010

XBenedict posted:

Fur Sale: Fujinon 18-55mm 2.8-4.0 R LM OIS: $275 (Includes Continental US Shipping)

I find myself with an extra one of these bad boys. Easily one of the best kit lenses everrrrrrr.

Includes, front and rear caps, and hood. No box.

Glass is clean and free of defects. Some wear on the barrel as seen in pics. Action is smooth and good.

Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, or an envelope full of $2 bills accepted. To be shipped UPS (Signature required).

I will take this off your hands. Pming now.

TheBananaKing
Jul 16, 2004

Until you realize the importance of the banana king, you will know absolutely nothing about the human-interest things of the world.
Smellrose

Easychair Bootson posted:

Yeah, it's still available. The CF card needs to be seated firmly for it to work, otherwise the camera will tell you that the card needs to be formatted or changed. If I haven't picked up the camera in a while I'll pop out the CF, re-insert it firmly, and format it. The CF slot is the Achilles heel of the D70/D70s. I used it for years to take pictures of stuff that I was selling or to take the occasional family photo, but I wouldn't rely on it to capture "in the moment" stuff in case it hiccups and the card needs to be reinserted.

Thanks for the reply. That's exactly the kind of constant annoyance she doesn't need/want at this stage so I'm going to pass. Hope you find a home for it.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Posted on SA-mart, but I have a brand new Fuji X-T30 + 18-55 kit (in charcoal) that was gifted to me and I don't need (already own / love an X-T3). $1,150 shipped OBO if anyone wants a great deal on a rad camera.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Hey guys finally got my X-T30 from the amazon pricing mistake. Brand new kit with 18-55, fulfilled by amazon.

$1199 ($100 off) only opened to take photos, no seals on box.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Interest check:

Fuji X-H1
Fuji 16-55mm 2.8
Fuji 55-200mm

I’ll post details if anyone is intrigued.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

Interest check:

Fuji X-H1
Fuji 16-55mm 2.8
Fuji 55-200mm

I’ll post details if anyone is intrigued.

If the price is right, maybe the X-H1 and the 16-55

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

XBenedict posted:

If the price is right, maybe the X-H1 and the 16-55

Not me selling, but don't discount the usefulness of the tele. That lens is remarkably good at its price point.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’ll write up a post then later today.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

torgeaux posted:

Not me selling, but don't discount the usefulness of the tele. That lens is remarkably good at its price point.

I'm not at all. I just already own it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:siren: All sold on eBay :siren:

Fujifilm X-H1 plus lots of accessories. Works great -- hasn't ever given me an issue. Body is in excellent shape. The rear lcd has some minor wear and tear -- nothing very noticeable or affects the display. I bought it from Dodd Camera, so it is not gray market.

Comes with the following:
two external Fuji chargers
4 batteries -- 2 are Wasabi brand
Godox TT350F external flash + wireless flash trigger
a smaller flash unit which may or may not work.

$1000 shipped

Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8 WR Lens. Fantastic piece of glass. Zero issues with this as well. There is noticeable cosmetic wear and tear on the front lens ring and focus ring. Beyond that, the glass is good -- no scratches or marks. Ships with everything it came with in the box.

$830 shipped

Fuji 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 LM OIS Lens -- in excellent condition -- no cosmetic flaws on the body or glass. Ships with the box and everything it came with.

$500 shipped

bloops fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jul 29, 2019

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
e: sold

Easychair Bootson fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Aug 28, 2019

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

I've got some cheap, older Nikon stuff that I don't use anymore. All of it's really great for the price!

Photo album of everything. https://imgur.com/a/Sd6B4Ns

Nikon D300 $120

This has a split prism viewfinder screen from Katz Eye, which makes manual focusing lenses much easier. The only downside is that it messes with the spot meter at larger apertures (I don't remember the details, I can find them if you want to know). I'll include the old screen and the tools needed to swap them. Comes with 1 battery and the charger, and the original strap as well as the strap in the photo. I know I have the plastic screen cover somewhere too. I have a remote shutter which has a receiver that plugs into the front of the camera, which I'll throw in. It's in great shape cosmetically, and functionally. Let me know if you want to know the shutter count, it shouldn't be very high.

Nikon D60 $50

This also has a split prism screen, from focusingscreens.com or something like that (the previous owner did this one). I'll also include the original screen and the necessary tools. There is a little magnifier attached to the viewfinder, which is also useful for manually focusing. Cosmetically this camera is a bit scratched up (see the photo), but it works great. Comes with 1 battery, the charger, and an IR remote. I can probably find an SD card to include as well.

18-55mm VR (not the current version), 55-200mm non-VR. $50 each

These are old kit lenses for Nikon DX (crop format). They work fine, with no fungus. They're obviously not as sharp as pro lenses, but if you are still learning/unsure what you'll want to take photos of, they are perfectly good. No VR on the telephoto is a bit rough, but it gives you a chance to work on your technique :). These pair great with the D60.

Nikon SB-600 flash $60 sold!

Good flash, but I don't think all of the automatic features are fully compatible with current cameras. If you're unsure, let me know what camera you want to use it with and I'll look it up for you. Takes 4 AAs, not included.

Prices are all shipped within the US, I'll cover any fees (I'll ship internationally, but we'll have to talk about cost). Let me know if you have any questions about anything, or if you want additional photos. Feel free to make offers, at this point they are just taking up space on my shelf. If you, or someone you know, might find them useful, but can't afford them, let me know and we'll come up with something.

ShadeofBlue fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Jul 26, 2019

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
Hello yes, I have purchased the above Speedlight :stoked:

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Startyde posted:

Hello yes, I have purchased the above Speedlight :stoked:

Yup, I got the money, thanks! I’ll bring it to the post office today.

tngffl
May 6, 2008
Looking to sell my basically brand new and almost unused A6300 and everything with it. I had bold ambitions of getting into photography and I have come to the conclusion it just isn't for me.....

I basically have this:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-alpha-a6300-mirrorless-camera-with-e-18-135mm-f-3-5-5-6-oss-lens-black/6230032.p?skuId=6230032

and this

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-SEL35F18-35mm-Prime-Fixed/dp/B0096W1P5W

In addition I have extra batteries, chargers backpack, case, 128GB memory card etc etc that all comes with. Hoping to sell it all in one swoop

I guess say $1000 for everything?

Here are some pics:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i know it's been a long rear end time since soundmonkey's posted in here but please put your username somewhere your photos