Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
That heckler.

“Yes, I do remember you from Brisbane. You were a drag then and you’re a drag now so sit your rear end down.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

That was the first time I saw them be so brutal to an audience heckler.

It was great. Jeff rules

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
He called security too. So good. :allears:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Ohhhhhh, is that who we saw walk across stage, unannounced?!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I didn’t watch the video. Is it good?

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I don't even remember Brisbane lady from the first time, but I just can't believe how well they shut it down this time. When she started I was immediately dreading it turning into a whole thing, and then it just... didn't. Just a few minutes and it was over. I'm really impressed. If it were a couple years ago I feel like it would've sent Dan on an half-hour rant or something.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
The "Get Off My Lawn" song made me laugh every loving time. Schrab is a national treasure.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I'm only 52 minutes into this week's episode, but it's been pretty fun so far.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
If I watch the video, what am I going to listen to at work?

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
The video, minimized.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
At the 52:45 mark of this week's episode, somebody busts out that one laugh that's in every episode of Lasagna Cat.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
After this episode, I feel like we're watching Dan's brain die

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
in this episode, Dan anthropomorphizes his own body’s cells to the point where he gets mad at sperm as an authority figure

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
This week’s episode end in the middle of a sentence for anyone else?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Zesty posted:

Oh good, not just me.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Zesty posted:

Yes, but I went back and watched the video, you didn’t miss much. Unless you’re a big fan of Nova, in which case it’s just more of what was going on and not much else.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Was the episode a cliffhanger though? :ohdear:

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Drive fast and take chances. :cool:

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Zesty posted:

Was the episode a cliffhanger though? :ohdear:

We never find out if Dan understands that evolution is all just probabilities.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It finally happened: I've been listening since day one, I'm now 3+ episodes behind and I just don't give a poo poo.

Not a great feeling but it's been even more unravelled and it's frustrating to listen to.

ElCondemn
Aug 7, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

It finally happened: I've been listening since day one, I'm now 3+ episodes behind and I just don't give a poo poo.

Not a great feeling but it's been even more unravelled and it's frustrating to listen to.

Well you're in luck, the last couple episodes they're back on the D&D train. So I'm excited! Dan keeps saying he hates doing the show though, so who knows...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Inzombiac posted:

I stalled out when they had Jesse Camp on two episodes in a row. But I'll probably plow through the ones I haven't listened to. Eventually.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

ElCondemn posted:

Well you're in luck, the last couple episodes they're back on the D&D train. So I'm excited! Dan keeps saying he hates doing the show though, so who knows...

Honestly he's been the least entertaining participant the past 3-4 episodes or so, I'd happily listen to a Schrab\Jeff\Spencer podcast at this point.

Dan really doesn't want to do D&D (or to let spencer talk about his own life for even 2 minutes).

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I haven't listened to this week's episode yet. I have no idea why Dan was being so difficult in keeping things moving in D&D. Jeff was clearly trying to get the adventure going again.

Spencer says Master Manual is on Indefinite Hiatus.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jun 7, 2019

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Honestly he's been the least entertaining participant the past 3-4 episodes or so, I'd happily listen to a Schrab\Jeff\Spencer podcast at this point.

I said this like 2 years ago! Dan sucks

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
The d&d narrative wouldn’t be so hard for them to remember if Dan didn’t periodically end the adventure and wander off. Everytime they restarted it the last few years it holds together for a while but eventually Dan does this thing where he decides to investigate Patchen’s gem or starts a farm or something. Actually, he did the gem thing then bailed on that for the farm. It’s like Inception but for ruining Spencer’s narrative.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Leave D&D to Harmonquest and just change the podcast to an hour of Harmon/Spencer/Jeff/Schrab rapping and improv.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
This latest D&D session made me hopeful, even if Dan made it difficult to get there.

Spencer does good work.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Yeardley Smith was a good get.

The Dark One
Aug 19, 2005

I'm your friend and I'm not going to just stand by and let you do this!
I heard Lisa Simpsons say a swear! :o

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I’m surprised there isn’t more talk about this episode. It was really good.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
has Schrab been on any recent eps?

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Ace of Baes posted:

has Schrab been on any recent eps?

No, he's been absent since the episode with the guy from "Overheard in LA", so like 4 episodes ago.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
And Yeardley is awesome, Dan made a few insightful comments and it felt like she was actually enjoying herself.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Zesty posted:

I’m surprised there isn’t more talk about this episode. It was really good.

I accidentally started playing the previous weeks episode after reading these posts and sat through Dan’s dumb rich guy adventures and a vaguely recalled story about when he stepped on a toddler and I was extremely confused.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

New ep after yeardly is off to a great start. Scharb comprotrlling, Spencer got stories. Great.

"Bacon Culture" yuck

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Lmao at Dan's thoughts on showers.
Jfc what

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

The water hurts his skin

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
We've done all this before years ago.

Is this from today? Download link isn't working yet. Oh derp. They must be airing right now.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Gildiss posted:

Lmao at Dan's thoughts on showers.
Jfc what

Do you not remember when Dan didn't bathe the entire time Erin was in Ireland?