Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Ambious posted:

Finally cleaned my car so I could do this:

Are you wearing two watches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Which episode had "peepee and balls" in the middle of some ostensibly erotic writing?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Djeser posted:

Which episode had "peepee and balls" in the middle of some ostensibly erotic writing?

The one about the Supernatural fanfics (along with fanfic of the actual actors).

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Huh, I'll give it a listen, I was just convinced it was one of the weird-repressed-fetish* episodes like the plushie fuckers one.

*yes that does technically apply to the supernatural ep, i know

e: nope found it right there in the document :thumbsup:

Djeser fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Jun 26, 2019

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Just back on the star citizen idea, try to limit or avoid the reddit forum if you can. Due to goons not simply touching the poop but absolutely wallowing in it, some members and particularly the admins will try to find out about the mean people who made a doc of their insanity. I was once suspended by one of them for "brigading" for the crime of voting on a thread and having come from SA so at least get a referrer blocker before you spend any time there. I know that sounds weird and paranoid but they are, so don't make it easy for them to indulge in their victim complex. For research, I can recommend the Frontier forums Star Citizen thread, note that this is version 10, they usually turn over after about 6k posts to a thread, but there are some funny and weird exchanges in there when a Citizen attempts to engage with non-Citizens.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ariong posted:

One's on Tokyo time so he knows when to drift race

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I was at a gas station earlier today where some guy who wasn't even in line was just talking to the cashier about how people are being infected by, and I quote, "silica-based life forms". He then started talking about how fairies used fairy dust to control humans. I kinda wish I stayed around longer so I could hear more.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DemonTrigger posted:

I was at a gas station earlier today where some guy who wasn't even in line was just talking to the cashier about how people are being infected by, and I quote, "silica-based life forms". He then started talking about how fairies used fairy dust to control humans. I kinda wish I stayed around longer so I could hear more.

listen, silicosis is no joke

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

Ariong posted:

No, the right hand strap is for an Iron Maiden bracelet

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I've been meaning to put together a circumcision doc for at least a year, but I need to build up the fortitude and also to stop forgetting to do it.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

Waffleman_ posted:

I've been meaning to put together a circumcision doc for at least a year, but I need to build up the fortitude and also to stop forgetting to do it.

Is it the misanthropy or the grossness in the subject matter that's keeping you away? Or both?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I would say the misanthropy but I am gonna assume there will be gross pictures as well. And most of it is that I keep forgetting to do it.

The Silent Hill wiki is an easy one or two pages of content tho.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh hey I was just listening to #168 where I'm assuming kumquatxop achieved his final form by the end of the podcast.

Skanker
Mar 21, 2013
Found out GameFAQs has a message board for politics but somehow, it wasn't good for content or funny. Thought I had something to contribute for once, ah well.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Waffleman_ posted:

Hey now, no need to cut yourself down friend. :V

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!

T-man posted:

Hey now, no need to cut yourself down friend. :V

Waka Waka

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
Iirc a while ago people were giving recommendations in this thread for relatively "family-friendly" episodes, does anybody know what page that was?

edit: found it on page 258. Longer ago than I thought!

Magissima fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jun 26, 2019

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Skanker posted:

Found out GameFAQs has a message board for politics but somehow, it wasn't good for content or funny. Thought I had something to contribute for once, ah well.

Their sex forum and dragon ball z forums are more than you’ll ever need.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

The GameFAQs forums episode was my first and I was hooked immediately. That sex forum is the good (horrifying) poo poo

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
That forum is infinitely deep. The guy who oozes cum instead of shooting is the subject of dozens of massive threads chronicling his attempts to lose his virginity.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wrestlepig posted:

That forum is infinitely deep. The guy who oozes cum instead of shooting is the subject of dozens of massive threads chronicling his attempts to lose his virginity.

Things like this make me appreciate just what a beautiful human being Ulillillia is. Even his Encyclopedia Dramatica entry is has an oddly positive tone.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Dude even got better, too.

Uli is a real success story.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Alaois posted:

did one of your alts get banned why are back on your sleeveless account

So your response to being made fun of for being a creepy stalker with a weird years-long obsession with posters over petty reasons is to immediately try and doxx the person making fun of you :nallears:

e. The great thing about obsessive Star Citizen weirdos is that you can make fun of them all you want because there's zero chance that the dudes who have spent over six years chortling to themselves about "paying money for jpegs" would ever be so petty and hypocritical as to spend :10bux: on an avatar change

Sleeveless fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jun 29, 2019

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

can't believe someone in the atrocity tourism podcast thread on the atrocity tourism comedy forum would be an atrocity tourist

you are correct we're all very jealous of your vaporwave destiny clone or w/e

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Isn't there a forum rule that if you accuse someone of breaking the rules without providing evidence against the person you are accusing that you get punished instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wEs9x7G3w

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

what

do you have posting sickness or something

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i've never posted in the star citizen subforum and have routinely made fun of them for being obsessive doxxing weirdos, but i also have a working long term memory and know you use alt accounts you dipshit. you literally have not posted in this thread for 3 years on that account before suddenly reappearing to be exactly the same bad poster you've always been.

e: and using an alt account isn't against the rules unless its to circumvent a probation or permaban

Alaois fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jun 29, 2019

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sleeveless posted:

So your response to being made fun of for being a creepy stalker with a weird years-long obsession with posters over petty reasons is to immediately try and doxx the person making fun of you :nallears:
Your posting is insanely recognizable, dude. I get lost when people change their avatars, and even I knew immediately that "Erotic Wakes" was you.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
accusing someone of being an alt isn't a probatable offence afaik

Sleeveless posted:

Isn't there a forum rule that if you accuse someone of breaking the rules without providing evidence against the person you are accusing that you get punished instead?

no

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

There's an episode where Kumquat admitted to spending a bunch of money on Star Citizen

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

je suis star citizen

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Ich bin ein Star Citizen

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

HARRY POTTER IS A STAR CITIZEN

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

The Fault In Our Star Citizen

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Star Citizen still isn’t out? I was at a guy's house recently and it looked like he was playing it (along with his SC branded tshirt and decorations, too). I’m guessing that was just a tech demo or something?

I don’t know anything about the game :shrug: and I’m not gonna ask any irl person about it

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
The real Star Citizens was the friends we made along the way

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

change my name posted:

There's an episode where Kumquat admitted to spending a bunch of money on Star Citizen

Do tell, I don't recall hearing that!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ewe2 posted:

Do tell, I don't recall hearing that!

I don't remember which episode it is specifically, but he admitted to "spending lots of money on fake spaceships on the internet." Probably one of the crowd funding eps?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I don't remember the episode (maybe the sex VR one), but he said "And I have spent a lot of money on fake spaceships on the internet"

Efb, but I thought it was about EVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's Star Citizen. He said so on ballpit. He also has no illusions it'll be released any time soon (or at all, let's not kid ourselves).