Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Clearly he has developed CTE from all those body slams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Speaking from experience?

As a 12 year old I had a very weird and literal understanding of the phrase "beating off"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Rubellavator posted:

Please make a new thread for this guys weirdo fetish stories.

Somebody put this manlet in a padded cell for his own protection, plz. I’m sure the orderlies will oblige him in his daily beatdowns, if he insists.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

Please make a new thread for this guys weirdo fetish stories.

For making fan art, or....

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Nobody told Steve Irwin you can't hunt stingray with that spear, huh?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

For making fan art, or....

Goon project to find and own him endlessly, obviously.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for rejecting my BF‘s ideas on how to fix our sex life?

quote:

Obviously a throwaway account. Also sorry if I make any mistakes, English isn’t my first language.

Me [M24] and my boyfriend [M26] got together about 5 months ago (we‘ve known each other for maybe 9 months before that). I‘m very happy with him and he‘s pretty much everything I‘m looking for in a guy. There‘s just one big problem in our relationship...

Having anal sex with my bf is unbearable for me because he has a really big and thick penis. It’s not exactly the length that’s the problem but rather the girth. I am by no means inexperienced when it comes to anal sex, but trying to receive him just hurts like hell. We‘ve tried everything we could think of (different positions, different types of massages and relaxation techniques before sex, etc.) but I always end up being in an awful lot of pain anyway. I tried enduring it two times, thinking I‘d eventually get used to it, but it’s just not working out the way it should. He obviously doesn’t enjoy having sex with someone whose face clearly says „I hate this“ either.

Needless to say, this is a very frustrating issue. We both like having sex, but if it doesn’t work it just doesn’t work, you know? We still pleasure each other orally and with our hands, but at the end of the day that isn’t really enough for either of us. Switching positions entirely is no option either since he doesn’t enjoy bottoming at all. I feel a little guilty and embarrassed about being unable to handle his size, especially after he constantly brought up the fact that his exes had no issue bottoming for him before.

He‘s made two suggestions on how we could fix the problem, but I rejected both of them:

1. Using poppers (I think using them often is dangerous and I don’t feel comfortable with the idea of drugging myself up just to have sex)

2. Having an open relationship (I get that I clearly can’t give him what he wants, but ofc I don’t want my bf to have sex with other guys while we’re together)

Since I rejected both ideas, he‘s become more and more frustrated with me and accuses me of not caring about the whole thing and evading the problem which isn’t true. I just feel like I shouldn’t have to give up my principles for the sake of sex, if that makes sense. At this point I just have no idea what to do anymore. I know sex is a really important part of a relationship, but I just hate the idea of breaking up with him over this. Our relationship is pretty much perfect otherwise. He actually feels the same way I do (I‘ve made sure to ask him several times), but since we both can’t agree on / find a solution, I‘m scared of what might happen...

When I asked one of my friends for advice, he told me I should just get over myself and try out one of the methods he suggested, but like I said, I feel like I shouldn’t have to give up my principles for the sake of sex. When I explained that, he said I‘m being childish and that it‘s essentially my prudishness that keeps us from having a fulfilling sex life. Hearing that hurt and made my guilty feelings even stronger.

AITA for refusing to try out the things my BF suggested and maybe putting our relationship at an even bigger risk that way?

"I can't love you unless you take drugs so I can violently assfuck you. Prude."

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for trying to go to the front of the plane?

A few months ago I was on a short flight and had an aisle seat with a small carry-on. As the plane landed, I figured I could get up and try to save some time waiting for people by walking down the aisle as people started dealing with their bags. The seatbelt light was already off and I didn't push through people or anything.

As I was making my way, someone from an aisle seat yelled at me to stop and informed me that it is "plane etiquette" to never cross people sitting in front of you on a plane.

I never heard or this before. Is this some common knowledge I'm ignorant to? Am I the rear end in a top hat for going to the front?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for honking at some doing 30 in a 65 on the highway?

My friend and I are driving behind a guy merging onto the highway. The other guy has his hazards on and is doing 30 miles per hour. The speed limit on the highway 65. We both merge onto the highway and he continues to go 30 miles per hour. I'm stuck behind him for a few minutes, until it is safe for me to pass him. As I pass him, I honk to let him know that what he is doing is dangerous. My friend argues that I shouldn't have honked at him because with his hazards on, clearly he knows there's an issue with his car. I argue that if he knows there is an issue with his car, he should not have entered the highway and instead should have used the back roads. Am I the rear end in a top hat?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not believing its wrong to masturbate to people that I know irl?

I was having a conversation with my SO about who we've had fantasies about and who we've masturbated to. It came up that I've masturbated to people that I know, SO thinks its wrong because we're in a relationship. I also don't believe having fantasies about other people I know is wrong.

AITA?

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

chitoryu12 posted:

Having anal sex with my bf is unbearable for me because he has a really big and thick penis. 

A powerful humblebrag

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

chitoryu12 posted:

The guy who keeps getting beaten up is still getting beat up. 2 days ago:

I found the guy who robbed me a few weeks ago and tried to fight him but lost.

21 hours ago:

I got robbed and beat up while picking up weed a while back by two guys. The other day I saw one of them and I attacked him and lost. Today they came to my house and beat me up and threatened to kill me.

On some level, I’m glad that this almost certainly isn’t real since his description of his latest fight is almost identical to the girl who beat him up in his apartment. On the other hand, Part of me was kinda rooting for Joe Dirt 2.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I was having a conversation with my SO about who we've had fantasies about and who we've masturbated to. It came up that I've masturbated to people that I know, SO thinks its wrong because we're in a relationship. I also don't believe having fantasies about other people I know is wrong.

AITA?

you IDIOT. you MORON. you NINCOMPOOP. you NIMROD. you DIMWIT.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

A few months ago I was on a short flight and had an aisle seat with a small carry-on. As the plane landed, I figured I could get up and try to save some time waiting for people by walking down the aisle as people started dealing with their bags. The seatbelt light was already off and I didn't push through people or anything.

As I was making my way, someone from an aisle seat yelled at me to stop and informed me that it is "plane etiquette" to never cross people sitting in front of you on a plane.

I never heard or this before. Is this some common knowledge I'm ignorant to? Am I the rear end in a top hat for going to the front?
It used to be easy to do this as a lot of people would take their time getting up and if you were quick and had nothing in the compartments you could dash ahead, saving yourself time and giving those retrieving carry-ons a bit more space, but in the past few years I've no longer found it feasible to do without pushing people. Everyone gets up immediately even if they're just standing there not doing anything. IF he managed to do it without pushing through people then good for him.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA?

One of those things where you do it but you don't say it.

Giant_Pupils posted:

On some level, I’m glad that this almost certainly isn’t real since his description of his latest fight is almost identical to the girl who beat him up in his apartment. On the other hand, Part of me was kinda rooting for Joe Dirt 2.

I'm going to be keeping tabs on him. Even if it's fake, I want to see just where it escalates. Is he going to lose a fight to his baby?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Poppers?

*I think Jack Chick meant amyl nitrite

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Fantastic Flyer posted:

AITA for declining to spit on Nazi graves?

The comments are as bad as you'd expect.
[/

[quote="Fantastic Flyer" post="496180325"]
AITA for declining to spit on Nazi graves?

The comments are as bad as you'd expect.

Late here but what’s the problem with spitting in a garbage dump?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pvt.Scott posted:

Poppers?

Lol poppers don't even get you that high. They just make you lightheaded for a minute or two.

If you read some of Hunter Thompson's writings he would lie and say he had heart problems at the airport drugstores to get a pack of popper capsules. Then he'd just take them while sitting around between flights or while having a beer at the airport bar.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Admiral Ray posted:

How much poo poo does this dude own? When I got robbed I had nothing to steal for like 3 months.

I think in a couple stories he mentioned getting some sort of huge payout from the blackmail ex-gf's mom for all the trouble she put him through. I wonder how many thousands of that he's had jacked from him lol.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

The seatbelt light was already off and I didn't push through people or anything.

no

Smirking_Serpent posted:

guy has his hazards on

yes

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I was having a conversation with my SO about who we've had fantasies about and who we've masturbated to. It came up that I've masturbated to people that I know,

not really an rear end in a top hat but strong candidate for Dumbest Man Alive

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

cumshitter posted:

Lol poppers don't even get you that high. They just make you lightheaded for a minute or two.

If you read some of Hunter Thompson's writings he would lie and say he had heart problems at the airport drugstores to get a pack of popper capsules. Then he'd just take them while sitting around between flights or while having a beer at the airport bar.

Poppers increase blood flow and help relax the sphincter.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for snooping in my husband’s phone and being mad for finding homosexual messages?

This sounds 100% like how I talk with my closest friends online right down to the memes and weed.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

seriously hosed up

the better solution is to reduce his girth, coarse-grit sandpaper should do the job with enough elbow grease. drug him up if he complains about the pain like a little baby

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My friend and I are driving behind a guy merging onto the highway. The other guy has his hazards on and is doing 30 miles per hour. The speed limit on the highway 65. We both merge onto the highway and he continues to go 30 miles per hour. I'm stuck behind him for a few minutes, until it is safe for me to pass him. As I pass him, I honk to let him know that what he is doing is dangerous. My friend argues that I shouldn't have honked at him because with his hazards on, clearly he knows there's an issue with his car. I argue that if he knows there is an issue with his car, he should not have entered the highway and instead should have used the back roads. Am I the rear end in a top hat?

NTA, putting your hazards on isn't a free pass to do stupid poo poo, definitely honk at that idiot for doing a dumb thing. IIRC you can be ticketed in some states for driving too slowly on the highway because it's dangerous

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Pvt.Scott posted:

Poppers?

Sounds dope, being gay looks rad

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for telling one of my employees that her achievements aren't important?

I manage an office of a financial services firm. Recently I was to put forward someone for a senior analyst role. There are two in our office who I thought would fit the bill.

Emma is a lovely young girl who was different as soon as she walked in. Most applicants for our positions have relevant degrees. A few of them apply with degrees that aren't anything to do with the industry, but it's very rare for someone to apply with no degree at all. She left school at 16 with her GCSE's which were acceptable but not exceptional. In spite of this she managed to secure an entry level role with a much smaller company. She paid to study and complete her certifications herself and is the most enthusiastic, dedicated and hard working person in the office. First person the office every morning and often the last to leave. In a depressing industry like this her enthusiasm is brilliant.

Alice a graduate from an elite university, and even among her peers her performance was exceptional. She was headhunted as soon as she graduated and the company paid for her certifications. She isn't as hardworking as Emma though. Numerous times I've seen her on her phone or using facebook or instagram on her work computer and have had to tell her to do some work. There have also been some problems with behaviour. She's a pretty girl who walks around like she owns the place. She made fun Emma when she first joined which I nipped in the bud, and argued with the admin girl. I also gave her a formal warning after she verbally abused one a man from from IT for taking too long to sort something for her.

For the promotion I thought that Emma deserves it, but on the flipside, Alice is more talented than Emma. In the sense that during a high-stress period in which everyone is working to their limits, Alice can produce results far quicker than Emma, but on the flipside Emma can still get the job done sufficiently, and on a normal day she makes far more effort than Alice. I've been in this industry long enough to know that those who make no effort and rely solely on natural talent crash and burn fairly soon, hence why I put Emma's name forward for the promotion.

When Alice found this out today she came into my office saying she thinks I made a bad decision, and that the post is more suited to her than it is Emma. I tried to reasonably explain why I made my decision, but it got to the point where she was saying that the fact that she was an elite student who was given the job proves that she deserves it more. I then clearly stated that what she achieved when she was a teenager do not make her more deserving of something that depends on much more than that. She then left my office upset and was down for most of the day. When she was heading home she was clearly close to tears.

While I absolutely don't regret choosing Emma, I feel like I may have belittled Alice's achievements.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

Sounds dope, being gay looks rad

It is.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

LOL plane etiquette. It's mad max rules until you disembark, fool

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I manage an office of a financial services firm. Recently I was to put forward someone for a senior analyst role. There are two in our office who I thought would fit the bill.

Emma is a lovely young girl who was different as soon as she walked in. Most applicants for our positions have relevant degrees. A few of them apply with degrees that aren't anything to do with the industry, but it's very rare for someone to apply with no degree at all. She left school at 16 with her GCSE's which were acceptable but not exceptional. In spite of this she managed to secure an entry level role with a much smaller company. She paid to study and complete her certifications herself and is the most enthusiastic, dedicated and hard working person in the office. First person the office every morning and often the last to leave. In a depressing industry like this her enthusiasm is brilliant.

Alice a graduate from an elite university, and even among her peers her performance was exceptional. She was headhunted as soon as she graduated and the company paid for her certifications. She isn't as hardworking as Emma though. Numerous times I've seen her on her phone or using facebook or instagram on her work computer and have had to tell her to do some work. There have also been some problems with behaviour. She's a pretty girl who walks around like she owns the place. She made fun Emma when she first joined which I nipped in the bud, and argued with the admin girl. I also gave her a formal warning after she verbally abused one a man from from IT for taking too long to sort something for her.

For the promotion I thought that Emma deserves it, but on the flipside, Alice is more talented than Emma. In the sense that during a high-stress period in which everyone is working to their limits, Alice can produce results far quicker than Emma, but on the flipside Emma can still get the job done sufficiently, and on a normal day she makes far more effort than Alice. I've been in this industry long enough to know that those who make no effort and rely solely on natural talent crash and burn fairly soon, hence why I put Emma's name forward for the promotion.

When Alice found this out today she came into my office saying she thinks I made a bad decision, and that the post is more suited to her than it is Emma. I tried to reasonably explain why I made my decision, but it got to the point where she was saying that the fact that she was an elite student who was given the job proves that she deserves it more. I then clearly stated that what she achieved when she was a teenager do not make her more deserving of something that depends on much more than that. She then left my office upset and was down for most of the day. When she was heading home she was clearly close to tears.

While I absolutely don't regret choosing Emma, I feel like I may have belittled Alice's achievements.

She sounds like an entitled bitch sooooo NTA

She will probably leave soon anyway since she’s been “slighted”

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Being a gifted student is terrible for your future. Don't ever call your kids smart, praise their hard work.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Smirking_Serpent posted:

mmm, yeah, how pretty is she? And you said what to her? go on, almost there

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
AITA for getting upset (sad/dissapointed) and telling my SO I dislike her new tatoo?

quote:

Hello folks! I need your help. Ill try to keep the backstory short.
So my GF and I have been living together for 3 years now and dating for 4. She have 3 discrete tatoos prior to our relationship (flowers). We have talked about tatoos before were I said I believe tatoos should have some thought to them and not just be an impulsive thing. Random in-the-moment tatoos is dumb in my opinion, which I said.

But today after work she said she would be late because she wanted to check out a local festival that just started in town. (ofc, go have fun) Then later, another message said it might get a bit later still since she "met some people" (cool, whom did you meet?). No reply.
It turns out this was all a cover up to go and get a dick-but tatoo on the inside of her upper arm.
Nothing against the meme but I think you are quite dumb if you get it as a tatoo.

Now I feel like poo poo and I don't know what to do.
Ofc I wont leave her over this but I feel betrayed and lied to that she would do something like this knowing I though it was stupid and then lying about it. "I knew how you would react so I didn't ask you" doesn't hold up in my book. We've talked about it since then (a few hours ago) and she said that doing something "dumb" isn't that bad and considering my upset reaction she argued I should have used a more strict term than "dump".

I'm very timid and scared of conflicts so I guess she is right in saying I should have been more clear in previous discussion. But since she lied about it it feels like she knew I would get upset and did it anyway. Am I in the wrong here?

Sorry for the long and poorly written post, not an English native speaker. I appreciate your time! Thanks

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Piell posted:

AITA for getting upset (sad/dissapointed) and telling my SO I dislike her new tatoo?

stupid tattoo but who give a poo poo you loving weenie. her having it doesnt affect you in any way

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Give Alice your job and everyone wins.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Piell posted:

I'd say sever, but they've been together 4 years and we don't know what else is in the relationship. Being sneaky to do something your partner would hate is awful, and a dickbutt tattoo would immediately put my opinion of someone directly to the basement. Like, Mr. Cool Ice is at least 10 times better than dickbutt.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

She sounds like an entitled bitch sooooo NTA

She will probably leave soon anyway since she’s been “slighted”

We’ve had two people do that. Aggressive girls jockeying for authority but not performing or getting along well enough to actually deserve it.

The first skipped out a week earlier than her stated leaving date and sent an email to everyone (including the owners) saying that we didn’t appreciate her talent and gave too much favoritism to people I personally hired.

The second had always had insubordination problems and we basically paid her off to leave the day after she put in her two weeks. She responded by refusing to leave and trying to hold an office mutiny; we were on the verge of physically forcing her away from her desk to get her out.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

chitoryu12 posted:

The guy who keeps getting beaten up is still getting beat up. 2 days ago:

I found the guy who robbed me a few weeks ago and tried to fight him but lost.

21 hours ago:

I got robbed and beat up while picking up weed a while back by two guys. The other day I saw one of them and I attacked him and lost. Today they came to my house and beat me up and threatened to kill me.
Real or no, I love Wimp Lo’s Reddit account.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PvY6YQH9kE4

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

My[20 F] ex[19 M] asked for sex toys that he gifted me back. Is this weird?

Ex is later caught sobbing while ramming the butt plugs in his as as hard as possible.

Recycle them as 200$ candle holders. Handmade.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Beachcomber posted:

Like, Mr. Cool Ice is at least 10 times better than dickbutt.

Mr. COOL ICE has the best tattoos on the entire planet though so yeah, obviously? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

MarcusSA posted:

While this might be true she technically is spying on him lol so it’s not unfounded. Like she said she doesn’t care what he does but she’ll use the cameras and stuff to get ahold him which could drive even a sane person crazy.

Still though the dumbass brought this on him self by not charging his phone even though he’s home all day playing games and watching tv?

i didnt read it as spying on him so much as telling alexa to tell him to call her back. or assuming he is on the computer and doing nothing then skyping him from her phone.

another symptom of schizophrenia is that you forget to do things you should / want to do. this is generally hygiene related but can extend to eating drinking. this is usually seen as lazyness by most people

snergle fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jun 26, 2019