Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Anne Whateley posted:

If you have a friend who really wants to see a band, go with the friend. If you have someone else who is into you and doesn't care what you do, do something else.

I don't get why this is so freakish and radical and shocking and misandrist. I have an extra ticket to Shakespeare in the Park, so should I ask a friend who really likes Shakespeare, or someone who dgaf about Shakespeare and would be equally happy hanging out doing anything else?

Is the money the issue? I wasn't even factoring that in, because if the ticket's over like $20, I would pay him back for mine whether it's a date or not.

he specifically wants to leverage the ticket to have a date with a woman. he handled it awkwardly but it's ok for him to want to date women and ask women on dates

i have friends who i don't want to gently caress but i also don't set up one-on-one dinners at nice restaurants or vacations to the beach or other romantic activities with those people, i go with them in groups to bars and stuff - friend activities, not date activities

honestly swallowing his rejection and going on the quasi-date while being upset and pining over the woman while he sleeps on the floor of their shared hotel room is creepier behavior than saying no thanks and asking someone else

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jun 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Anne Whateley posted:

If you have a friend who really wants to see a band, go with the friend. If you have someone else who is into you and doesn't care what you do, do something else.

I don't get why this is so freakish and radical and shocking and misandrist. I have an extra ticket to Shakespeare in the Park, so should I ask a friend who really likes Shakespeare, or someone who dgaf about Shakespeare and would be equally happy hanging out doing anything else?

Is the money the issue? I wasn't even factoring that in, because if the ticket's over like $20, I would pay him back for mine whether it's a date or not.
Declining a date means you don't get to go on the date. This woman can buy tickets to the show if she's such a big fan.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

DrManiac posted:

“I’m not racist, I just don’t want this women to be my therapist solely because she’s black!”

What are the comments on that one?

It's reddit, so supportive, I'd imagine

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

AITA for saving screenshots of my sister’s bigoted comments?

quote:

Okay, so long story short, my sister (Kay) has a daughter (Nicole) who I’m crazy about! I love both of them very very much. Kay and I were always really close growing up. We always said we would be close with the other’s child(ren).

Kay is religious and I am not. I’m also an out lesbian and I’m engaged. Kay doesn’t want Nicole to be around homosexuality. Which granted, is crazy because it’s everywhere, but she has a right to parent as she chooses (I guess).

Nicole is just a little over a year old now, and she adores me. She always smiles when she sees me and always reaches for me. I seriously am crazy about this child. I love her so much.

I’ve been around Nicole from the day she was born, and just now Kay’s husband is always talking about me behind my back. Telling Kay that he doesn’t want Nicole around me. And Kay fought this for a while. But today she’s informed me I will no longer be allowed Nicole at all.

When i asked her “why all of a sudden?”, she said it was because when I saw Nicole last (several of us were helping Kay and her husband build the addition to their house), she had gotten a little sun and was tanned a bit. Someone said something to the effect of “oh Nicole, you’re looking so tan! We need to find you a cute Mexican boy”. Kay said “no Nicole, we will learn in Kindergarten to match colors!” And I looked at Nicole and said in a ‘baby talk tone’, “No Nicole! You can love whomever you want!” That comment apparently makes me “a bad influence” on Nicole.

Now, all that info to say that I’ve been arguing with Kay all day how it’s garbage and that she’s a racist bigot, and my lifestyle isn’t a choice. I’m just trying to live. And be with the one I love. Who cares what’s between their legs? And Kay has continually been throwing out hateful remarks. So now I’ve been thinking about taking screenshots of the conversations and printing them to put into a folder/album for Nicole to see when she’s older. So she will know that I didn’t stay out of her life by my choice.

Am I the rear end in a top hat for wanting to do this?

Edit: for further background, I love my sister. I want to make sure that’s completely clear. I’m sure there’s more going on here than I’m completely aware about (homophobic husband related, probably).

I’m not going to show these to Nicole with “your mother is an evil horrible person”. I would never do that. But it would be with a “I don’t want you to resent your mom. Or be mad at her or anything. But I want you to understand that I never left. I was pushed out.”

Edit 2: this has kinda blown up. More replies than I ever expected. I feel it needs to be added to the original post my intentions for this.

I kinda worded my intent a little wrong. I’ve been upset all day and have had a terrible time concentrating. Someone said it perfectly. The main plan is to have it in case this ever comes up and I have proof if Kay tries to deny the exchange. In case Nicole dates interracially, or she’s gay. I don’t know what the future holds, but I hope it’s an opportunity to be in her life and have a relationship with her.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

If you have a friend who you turned down for a date and they found someone else to go out with, maybe be happy for that friend's possible new relationship instead of insisting that you deserve to go to the thing because you like it more

e: Like this specifically is why people say you always side with the woman, basically: why is he the only one with the onus to "be a good friend" and take her on the date she rejected him for here, why can she not also just be a good friend to him and he happy for him

Blade Runner fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jun 27, 2019

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Anne Whateley posted:

i have a friend who really wants to go to Japan and i just went with my partner, who i go on normal dates with all the time, did i gently caress up by not taking my friend instead of my partner?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DemoneeHo posted:

i get her mindset and her desire to do vengeance against the bad bigot sister but it's creepy to keep a poo poo talking folder of old internet comments in the event that your niece comes to find you as an adult - which, if she does, she will very likely already know that her parents are regressive shitheads

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Anne Whateley posted:

Lol didn't you also think a guy was obligated to give his ex all the furniture he owned after they broke up because otherwise it would inconvenience her? You have a really weird standard for relationships

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

i vomit kittens posted:

AITA for not wanting to see a black therapist

Yes you are being racist.

Blade Runner posted:

Let's be real, they banged

I'd like to think OP didn't stick her cooch in crazy, but uh, she didn't have the best judgment by meeting her...

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

quote:

Someone said something to the effect of “oh Nicole, you’re looking so tan! We need to find you a cute Mexican boy”.

y i k e s

quote:

Kay said “no Nicole, we will learn in Kindergarten to match colors!”

Y I K E S

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

DemoneeHo posted:

WIBTA if I reported a coworker to HR after a (rejected) date leaves me feeling like I'm in the Twilight Zone?

no. but you better get to hr first because shes gonna go in and cry that you were sexually harassing her by trying to date her and then when you try to make your complaint they are going to ignore everything and assume its a lovers spat or depending on how the culture of that poo poo hole is just blame you for being gay.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hey guess what, most of you guys ARE really misogynistic and the fact that it's a lot of you doesn't mean you're not all in the wrong on many scenarios presented.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Pick posted:

Hey guess what, most of you guys ARE really misogynistic and the fact that it's a lot of you doesn't mean you're not all in the wrong on many scenarios presented.

like what

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for wanting my slashed tire paid for 11 years after it happened?

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Pick posted:

Another cool opinion

* throws it on the pile *

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Maybe this thread needs a panel of judges, so we can really know who's the rear end in a top hat in each scenario.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Dazerbeams posted:

Maybe this thread needs a panel of judges, so we can really know who's the rear end in a top hat in each scenario.

Shotgun on Kavanaugh so I get to be ripped all the time

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Got another tasty one for you. Any australians here?

AITA for telling my University teacher she was being arrogant and presumptuous for being offended students addressed her by her first name?
Potentially Important Context: I am from Australia, so American social norms don't apply here. In Australia, adults generally address each other by first name regardless of position. It is rare for adults to call each other "Mr/Mrs/Ms X" in any setting, and acting superior because you hold a higher position is perceived as arrogance here & is one of the quickest ways to get yourself mocked for being "an up your own rear end c*nt". I can't think of a single adult under the age of 60 that I know who has grown up in Australia and doesn't hate being called "Mr/s X" – and this includes professors. It is not our culture.

I am a master’s student and one of my tutes this semester was being taken by a second year PHD student in the area. She is originally from Germany. Being masters students, we are all at least 22 years old. She would be 28-30, based on her year of graduation from high school on linked in.

After two weeks, she blasted us at the beginning of the tute because we have been using her first name in Emails and class instead of "Professor X" even though as a PHD student, she is not a professor. She said "you all need to remember that as your professor, I am above you and should be treated accordingly". She never expressly said to call her "Professor X", she just assumed we would.

I must have did the thing where I made a face out loud, because she called on me all:

Teacher: Do you have a problem......(looks at my name paper on my desk) purple___tulips?

Me: I just think you sounded really arrogant and presumptuous calling us rude.

there.

Teacher: Excuse me?

Me: Firstly, you assumed the worst of us when it’s a cultural difference. Maybe Germany is different, but in Australia, it is not rude to use someone's first name. But you called us rude. And secondly, you said you are "above" us which is really arrogant IMO. We are all adults here.

Before she could say anything, one of my classmates said: You're not even a loving professor haha, just a PHD student".

Another jumped in with something like: "If you want your rear end kissed by grad students, go back to Germany and get called Frau or Professor [Last Name]. But we don't do that here. We don't like arrogant bitches who think they they are better than other people".

A third classmate: "Even the loving Prime Minister answers to their first name in this country, it's how it is. If you don't like it, gently caress off back to Germany".

I didn't disagree with them, which pissed her off.

She then complained about us to the faculty, but thankfully the faculty threw it out with an informal warning to the other 2 for swearing, but they didn't seem annoyed giving the warning. It was a "we have to tell you this, but yeah, this lady is batshit, sorry" tone of apology.

Now my grade are finalised and I don't have to fear her seeing this and getting retribution against me, I'm curious reddit: was I the rear end in a top hat for telling her she was being arrogant and presumptuous? And because I'm curious, my classmates? Assholes?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dibs on being Blake Shelton so I can provide nothing of value but keep cashing checks.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
People are entitled to request the use of titles they've earned. I refuse to believe this person actually said "I am above you."

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Power Khan posted:

AITA for telling my University teacher she was being arrogant and presumptuous for being offended students addressed her by her first name?

drat you, I was just about to post that one.

The teacher could be super arrogant as all gently caress, but her students are still the assholes for their reactions.

OP might be the least assholish of his peers, but he still made a face at her and he didn't speak up when his classmates were being super rude as hell.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

zakharov posted:

People are entitled to request the use of titles they've earned. I refuse to believe this person actually said "I am above you."
But she isn't a professor according to the story.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Leon Einstein posted:

But she isn't a professor according to the story.

Could it be a language issue? I don't know how titles work in German universities.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

DemoneeHo posted:

How on earth does this happen, how do you get one chilled out average sibling and then the other sibling is a ginormous prick

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I don't know anyone who referred to their lecturers by their titles at uni, either as an undergrad or during post.

Maybe first years, but they're like little babies.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Titles are quite the thing here in germanic countries.

People would DEMAND that you adress them by their title when you got them on the phone. The more asinine the title, the worse the person.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I don't know anyone who referred to their lecturers by their titles at uni, either as an undergrad or during post.

Maybe first years, but they're like little babies.

It varies by person.

I have seen female lecturers/professors in particular say that insisting on their title helps them be taken seriously in our sexist world.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
can confirm, I work for an Austrian company. occasionally you get some normal well adjusted folks and then there are the ones that expect you to stand up when they enter a room like some nobility

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
I don't know how it is in other places, but once you get into the end of your master, you're on a first name basis, or generally, they'll adress you as "colleague" for most of your studies.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Pick posted:

I'm confused on what you mean

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Power Khan posted:

Potentially Important Context: I am from Australia, so American social norms don't apply here. In Australia, adults generally address each other by first name regardless of position. It is rare for adults to call each other "Mr/Mrs/Ms X" in any setting, and acting superior because you hold a higher position is perceived as arrogance here & is one of the quickest ways to get yourself mocked for being "an up your own rear end c*nt". I can't think of a single adult under the age of 60 that I know who has grown up in Australia and doesn't hate being called "Mr/s X" – and this includes professors. It is not our culture.

I am a master’s student and one of my tutes this semester was being taken by a second year PHD student in the area. She is originally from Germany. Being masters students, we are all at least 22 years old. She would be 28-30, based on her year of graduation from high school on linked in.

After two weeks, she blasted us at the beginning of the tute because we have been using her first name in Emails and class instead of "Professor X" even though as a PHD student, she is not a professor. She said "you all need to remember that as your professor, I am above you and should be treated accordingly". She never expressly said to call her "Professor X", she just assumed we would.

I must have did the thing where I made a face out loud, because she called on me all:

Teacher: Do you have a problem......(looks at my name paper on my desk) purple___tulips?

Me: I just think you sounded really arrogant and presumptuous calling us rude.

there.

Teacher: Excuse me?

Me: Firstly, you assumed the worst of us when it’s a cultural difference. Maybe Germany is different, but in Australia, it is not rude to use someone's first name. But you called us rude. And secondly, you said you are "above" us which is really arrogant IMO. We are all adults here.

Before she could say anything, one of my classmates said: You're not even a loving professor haha, just a PHD student".

Another jumped in with something like: "If you want your rear end kissed by grad students, go back to Germany and get called Frau or Professor [Last Name]. But we don't do that here. We don't like arrogant bitches who think they they are better than other people".

A third classmate: "Even the loving Prime Minister answers to their first name in this country, it's how it is. If you don't like it, gently caress off back to Germany".

I didn't disagree with them, which pissed her off.

She then complained about us to the faculty, but thankfully the faculty threw it out with an informal warning to the other 2 for swearing, but they didn't seem annoyed giving the warning. It was a "we have to tell you this, but yeah, this lady is batshit, sorry" tone of apology.

Now my grade are finalised and I don't have to fear her seeing this and getting retribution against me, I'm curious reddit: was I the rear end in a top hat for telling her she was being arrogant and presumptuous? And because I'm curious, my classmates? Assholes?

Don’t mock the people in charge of your grades and don’t snivel because you’re upset that an immigrant has different cultural values then you.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

zakharov posted:

Could it be a language issue? I don't know how titles work in German universities.

Exactly the same. You're not a Professor or a Doktor without having earned it, it's just Herr or Frau XYZ

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Not pissing off people that want to help you in the first place is generally a very good idea

AITA for Watching My Co-Worker's Career Burn When I Could've Stopped It?
I (30M) work using the end-products from my co-worker, let's call her Sammy. When she's unable to do her work, or gets it wrong, I end up being unable to do my work or at least unable to finish it completely because it's missing things from her.

Now, I have the skills to just fill in the missing parts, for example, if she forgets to add an order for our client, I can just do it for her. However, she's relatively new to the job so I figure it's better to tell her she forgot something, and show her how to do it so she won't repeat the mistake later on.

BIG MISTAKE

The interaction is brief, like 5 seconds. This is the first time I've ever corrected her for anything.

Me: Hey Sammy, when we get this request from our client, you have to add this order in.

Sammy: Oh, right...

I hand her the request, she fixes it, and gives it back to me later. No big deal.

Later on, at lunch, my buddy tells me she's been talking poo poo behind my back. I figure that sucks, screw her then.

Afterwards, she seems to be learning her job well and doesn't make many more errors. The PROBLEM IS she's still talking crap about me behind my back. I have different people telling me to:

Leave her alone OR 2) People telling me she's talking crap behind my back.

I go to her and ask if there's anything she wants to say to me. She says no, I ask if she's sure, she says yes, I say alright then.

The poo poo-talking only intensifies, and apparently I'm harassing her at work now. Drama ensues, only a few people are sticking by me, which kinda makes me sad but at least now I know who I can depend on.

Now comes the day when I see she makes a small mistake but could lead to a large inconvenience for our client. Nothing that would destroy lives but would delay our client's schedule and would make them very unhappy. This mistake went past her, her co-workers, her supervisor, and apparently nobody noticed the problem before it got to me.

So... I send an e-mail to her supervisor about the issue, which is standard protocol but the supervisor is gone for the day and they should (but don't) bother reading their e-mails after they leave.

The next day the client personally shows up and asks about this issue because he arrived in the morning and his people can't get to work because they were missing critical components for their operation.

Our boss smooths things over, gives them a discount on the order, and promises to take care of it himself. The client is satisfied, and leaves with no fuss.

Boss finds out Sammy was the one who made the initial error and fires her, everyone else gets warnings except the supervisor, who said she read my e-mail and was trying to fix the issue. Boss leaves, supervisor thanks me for catching the problem (she probably doesn't realize I could've fixed it myself since it's not actually my job to, and everyone else was too scared to say anything).

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Power Khan posted:

Not pissing off people that want to help you in the first place is generally a very good idea

I (30M) work using the end-products from my co-worker, let's call her Sammy. When she's unable to do her work, or gets it wrong, I end up being unable to do my work or at least unable to finish it completely because it's missing things from her.

Now, I have the skills to just fill in the missing parts, for example, if she forgets to add an order for our client, I can just do it for her. However, she's relatively new to the job so I figure it's better to tell her she forgot something, and show her how to do it so she won't repeat the mistake later on.

BIG MISTAKE

The interaction is brief, like 5 seconds. This is the first time I've ever corrected her for anything.

Me: Hey Sammy, when we get this request from our client, you have to add this order in.

Sammy: Oh, right...

I hand her the request, she fixes it, and gives it back to me later. No big deal.

Later on, at lunch, my buddy tells me she's been talking poo poo behind my back. I figure that sucks, screw her then.

Afterwards, she seems to be learning her job well and doesn't make many more errors. The PROBLEM IS she's still talking crap about me behind my back. I have different people telling me to:

Leave her alone OR 2) People telling me she's talking crap behind my back.

I go to her and ask if there's anything she wants to say to me. She says no, I ask if she's sure, she says yes, I say alright then.

The poo poo-talking only intensifies, and apparently I'm harassing her at work now. Drama ensues, only a few people are sticking by me, which kinda makes me sad but at least now I know who I can depend on.

Now comes the day when I see she makes a small mistake but could lead to a large inconvenience for our client. Nothing that would destroy lives but would delay our client's schedule and would make them very unhappy. This mistake went past her, her co-workers, her supervisor, and apparently nobody noticed the problem before it got to me.

So... I send an e-mail to her supervisor about the issue, which is standard protocol but the supervisor is gone for the day and they should (but don't) bother reading their e-mails after they leave.

The next day the client personally shows up and asks about this issue because he arrived in the morning and his people can't get to work because they were missing critical components for their operation.

Our boss smooths things over, gives them a discount on the order, and promises to take care of it himself. The client is satisfied, and leaves with no fuss.

Boss finds out Sammy was the one who made the initial error and fires her, everyone else gets warnings except the supervisor, who said she read my e-mail and was trying to fix the issue. Boss leaves, supervisor thanks me for catching the problem (she probably doesn't realize I could've fixed it myself since it's not actually my job to, and everyone else was too scared to say anything).

Never

Giving assholes enough rope to hang themselves is corporate politics 101.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

HIJK posted:

How on earth does this happen, how do you get one chilled out average sibling and then the other sibling is a ginormous prick

It's more common then you would think, it actually happened with both my parents (they're the respective black sheep of their families for things like "not being racist" and "choosing not to commit crimes"). Your parents and siblings aren't the only ones raising you. A good hearted teacher, friends in school, Coworkers, all sorts of people in your life can end up raising you more then family in the end. Unfortunately it's just a matter of luck if you end up with good people....

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

luxury handset posted:

he specifically wants to leverage the ticket to have a date with a woman.
Yes that very specific part, the vibe of "I want to get the most action I can for this ticket" is what I think is assholish

quote:

it's ok for him to want to date women and ask women on dates
yes of course

quote:

i have friends who i don't want to gently caress but i also don't set up one-on-one dinners at nice restaurants or vacations to the beach or other romantic activities with those people, i go with them in groups to bars and stuff - friend activities, not date activities
again maybe this is a gender difference but ime concerts are way more of a friend activity than a romantic or first-date activity. That said, I also definitely eat dinner with friends

quote:

honestly swallowing his rejection and going on the quasi-date while being upset and pining over the woman while he sleeps on the floor of their shared hotel room is creepier behavior than saying no thanks and asking someone else
yes if he's upset and pining and going to be weird about it, he definitely shouldn't do it. Sleeping on the floor shouldn't happen and wasn't mentioned

CountryMatters posted:

Lol didn't you also think a guy was obligated to give his ex all the furniture he owned after they broke up because otherwise it would inconvenience her? You have a really weird standard for relationships
Absolutely not, you weirdo

Anne Whateley posted:

I think the moving out is obviously normal and fine, but you do have to give a heads-up "hey movers are coming X day" "hey you won't have a bed to sleep in or a chair to sit on that night." I would be pissed if it was a big surprise. It also fucks her for the rent, there's a reason you have to give notice, and he'll still be liable for it, but she'll get evicted.

(Obviously communicating doesn't apply if you're afraid for your safety)

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Anne Whateley posted:

Yes that very specific part, the vibe of "I want to get the most action I can for this ticket" is what I think is assholish

yes of course

again maybe this is a gender difference but ime concerts are way more of a friend activity than a romantic or first-date activity. That said, I also definitely eat dinner with friends

yes if he's upset and pining and going to be weird about it, he definitely shouldn't do it. Sleeping on the floor shouldn't happen and wasn't mentioned

Absolutely not, you weirdo

It's not assholish to say "Well I kinda wanted to take a date to the concert instead of a friend"

Concerts being a "friend" activity is massively ???

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Dude wanting to use tickets to score is not an rear end in a top hat move. He was up front that it would be a date and she said she just wanted to be friends. That's as honest an interaction that one can hope for these days. Dude trying to set up a scenario where lady is pressured into sleeping with him is an rear end in a top hat move. Can't really tell if he was ignorant or manipulative there though.

nankeen
Mar 20, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Blade Runner posted:

Concerts being a "friend" activity is massively ???

if the sims has taught me anything, it's that you can maintain more friendships in group activities but if you want to build a romantic relationship then it's best to go one-on-one. also stay up the night before and sleep until one hour before your date so you can shower and dash out the door, for maximum energy