Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I am on board for this :tinfoil: theory.

I’m on board in spirit, but the data does not support this theory.

Seriously, go to the Q search site and search for “rear end play”.

Zero hits.

Edit: 199 == 201 page snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

hmm, the Q drops stopped right around the time Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced her resignation...
Wait...5 8 7
And she always goes by 3 names.
5+8+7=20
20-3=17
Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Fiend posted:

I’m on board in spirit, but the data does not support this theory.

Seriously, go to the Q search site and search for “rear end play”.

Zero hits.

Edit: 199 == 201 page snype

think

why 0 hits?

what is not seen, yet is everywhere?

trust the plan.

wwg1wga

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

one does not play with rear end

what do you eat

are you what you eat

w1ggaw1ggawubwub

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

TremorX posted:

one does not play with rear end

what do you eat

are you what you eat

w1ggaw1ggawubwub

:hai:

Where one go go all we one go go all where uhh bastards we uhh bastards.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Did Q die while returning to his home planet?

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

lol the_donald was quarantined on reddit, that's gotta lead to some funny q posts, someone post the funny q posts

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/AlKapDC/status/1144011941008084992

More evidence for my theory that conservatives think TV and movies are real.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Grevling posted:

As hilarious as Qanon is it's also pretty loving sad.

admitting you need help is the first step to getting it and if that means you have to spend thanksgiving alone one year because you believed dumb poo poo on the internet so hard no one else wanted to talk to you then so be it

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I really liked the cookie that was decorated with orange sharpie.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Relevant Tangent posted:

admitting you need help is the first step to getting it and if that means you have to spend thanksgiving alone one year because you believed dumb poo poo on the internet so hard no one else wanted to talk to you then so be it

The really sad ones were those who were alone and couldn't afford to eat.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Can someone explain Americans obsession with middle names being initialed all the loving time?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Gridlocked posted:

Can someone explain Americans obsession with middle names being initialed all the loving time?

What on earth are you talking about

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Gridlocked posted:

It’s just like, our standard naming format, why does asia write family first? Why do different Spanish speaking cultures have such wildly varying rules on how many last names exist and how many should be used in different situations? Why are only a couple random families in Iceland Allowed to have last names?

Names just work how they work.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Plus it helps differentiate people with especially common sounding names, like differentiating two different guys named David Smith by crediting them as David C. Smith and David P. Smith respectively

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I thought Americans abbreviated first names, like B Hussein Obama

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Gridlocked posted:

How else could you get gems like Hugh G. Rection?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Q posted again and get this hot take: * something * is going to * happen *.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Fiend posted:

Q posted again and get this hot take: * something * is going to * happen *.

The public execution of Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barrack Hussein Obama!

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Finally

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
gently caress it. Sending another 5k to veganmikey and isaackappy. Keep fighting the good fight, Patriots.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Years and years ago I remember reading a piece about the human brain being really, really good at pattern recognition, to the point where its so good that we constantly find patterns where there are none.

Anyway it's great to see that proven with conspiracy nuts on the twitter.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Grevling posted:

The public execution of Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barrack Hussein Obama!

Again? Weren't they executed already?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Tiger Millionaire posted:

Years and years ago I remember reading a piece about the human brain being really, really good at pattern recognition, to the point where its so good that we constantly find patterns where there are none.

Our monkey brains are smart in just the right way to give us dominance over the planet, and stupid in all of the other ways that would help us not gently caress it up.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Opferwurst posted:

Again? Weren't they executed already?

They were arrested in 2017, executed early 2018, replaced with doppelgangers in late 2018, and the dopplegangers have been arrested early 2019, to be executed in the fall

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Tiger Millionaire posted:

We're just the computer systems who see anything tall as a giraffe writ large yes.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Gridlocked posted:

It could be a carryover as a sort of cargo cult academia. I know when I was writing papers a middle initial was required to disambiguate for thesis and journal work, so it gives things a bit of a faux-learned look to them now.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

All Russians must have extreme daddy issues then.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
I'm just wondering where the complaint about middle initials came from, considering noone used any in this thread for over a week of posts. Just one person referred to with a first initial and a full middle name - that's basically the opposite thing.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Q posted today. It was nothing of substance

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

fishmech posted:

I'm just wondering where the complaint about middle initials came from, considering noone used any in this thread for over a week of posts. Just one person referred to with a first initial and a full middle name - that's basically the opposite thing.

John "Q" Public.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Deathy McDeath posted:

Q posted today. It was nothing of substance

You aren't believing hard enough.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/Roosevelt2017/status/1144685280265428994

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Now what if someone posts that they also met Flynn at the same time what then

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Even assuming it's an accurate report of real events, it's not Q will be fine, it's Flynn and his family will be fine. Do they even read what they're ahahaha ok, yeah.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Also I was in a local hipster coffee shop with Flynn at the same time and none of the liberals there were whispering to each other about that conversation, so I call hoax.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Facts don't care about your feelings. Also I know in my heart that the man who plead guilty is innocent because I looked into his eyes.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

I met General Flynn, True Patriot and told him that I'm with QAnon. He said a pleasantry and got away from me as fast as possible. Thus I can confirm that The Plan is on schedule, he didn't want to tip them off.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I met General Flynn, True Patriot and told him that I'm with QAnon. He said a pleasantry and got away from me as fast as possible. Thus I can confirm that The Plan is on schedule, he didn't want to tip them off.

by extension I would provide excellent confirmation that QAnon has embeds in pavement and pavement-adjacent industries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Is Flynn saying he knows ablut Qanon a potential sign that the whole q thing is a russian troll? I really want to know