Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Soulex posted:

Mibr will pick Train everytime.

Eliminate the first ban but also make a rule that each team cant firstpick a map in consecutive tournament rounds? I do agree that the map selections are very homogenous, even considering that the entire pool is fairly small to begin with...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

real dilemma posted:

Eliminate the first ban but also make a rule that each team cant firstpick a map in consecutive tournament rounds? I do agree that the map selections are very homogenous, even considering that the entire pool is fairly small to begin with...

Maybe randomize maps and give the option for teams to make one ban. Like NRG v. BIG. Randomize 3 maps. Map 1 is Dust 2. Map 2 is Inferno. Map 3 is Vertigo. BIG vetos Inferno, randomizes to Train. NRG says gently caress that and vetos Train. Randomizes and finalizes to Zoo.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Female pro being racist.

https://twitter.com/melonheadxP/status/1132136797885083648?s=20

https://twitter.com/sindicsgo/status/1132254766988517376?s=21

https://twitter.com/sindicsgo/status/1132244370529378306?s=20

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I just went 15 rounds in a row without dying. The other team wasnt bad, it just kinda happened.

We tied the map.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Vahakyla posted:

Female pro being racist.

poo poo someone on the internet said a racial slur, I'll alert the press.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Pookum posted:

poo poo someone on the internet said a racial slur, I'll alert the press.

It is both cool and good to call these people out when they actually have something to lose over it, like ideally their livelyhood and sponsorships

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Bohemian Nights posted:

It is both cool and good to call these people out when they actually have something to lose over it, like ideally their livelyhood and sponsorships

Yeah it's not some random, it's a rising semi-pro CSGO player. They should be demolished for that.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
So i kept getting banned for racism...

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

women have heated gaming moments too

a great day for gamer equality

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

Team Liquid won DreamHack Masters Dallas over ENCE and seem to have locked up #1 on the HLTV rankings tomorrow. Go NA CS?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dead thread and all but i decided to finally tackle my 2017 shadowplay clips folder and its 800 files totaling 54 hours of raw csgo footage jesus christ what was/still is wrong with me

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
some of this is precious
"oh man i got TWO wallbang assists on mid d2!"

some other is nonsensical, like the entire clip is just me playing normally but at one point i drop everything im doing to throw a decoy straight up in the air and watch it fall all the way and then wait until it explodes

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
anyway I binged like i havent in like a year spending 5 hour sessions well until 4 am and my first few games were so good i felt in complete ecstacy and like i was back in the groove, because my previous matches were all awful where i missed every shot, and now im back in the slump.
this game still is completely incredible and nothing else comes close to it

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.

god posted:

A 21st Century Favela Horror Film.

A graphic investigation into internet identity crises.

A terrifying experience of internet trolling.

ArfJason
22 Sept. 2016

INT. HUT HUANCAVELICA, PERU - SINGLE ROOM
in blackness but lit by glow of computer screen, a man, ARFJASON, dressed in modern pancho and punching keys furiously on keyboard. glow of screen glistens droplets of sweat surrounding ARFJASON.

from the glow you can make out classic American movie posters that litter the room such as Blade Runner and the Godfather 1-2 with the 3rd suspiciously missing.

CLOSE UP ON FACE
Handsome with a well chiseled jawline, smart, intelligent goonsire with an eclectic taste in movies, art, gaming, and literature

LOUD TAP OF A KEY CUT TO FACE AGAIN

smile

SCREEN READS "LMAO human being"

ARFJASON:
Holy poo poo, I owned this human being. I cannot believe this retard used more than 1,954,300 words to communicate to someone he doesn't know. I'm going to prove to this retard how loving stupid he is for engaging others on an internet forum... I bet this loving idiot thinks that Eraserhead was better than Muholland Drive. This human being can't even comprehend all these top quality, high brow references that permeate my FYAD humor (c) This poo poo is probably Lost in Translation for him. This ownage is gonna be like Bosnian Genocide because this dumb bitch is getting bodied. A cyberbullying to remember...

CTRL + V

Checkmate, forums user Smithereens.

CLICK

CLASSIC RAYBAN WAYFARER SUNGLASSES SLIDE ONTO ARFJASON'S BROW

CUT TO:
MOM'S BASEMENT - SMITHREENS' RESIDENCE - 2PM

moist room, washer and dryer seen in background, man, SMITHEREENS, dressed in pajamas, the digital clock reads 2:00PM.

CLOSE UP ON HIS FACE - unshaven, oily look, eyes seem empty, glazed over. SMITHEREENS checks his emails finding a new post on the forums.

SMITHEREENS FACE TURNS BEET RED

PAN TO REFLECTION OF SMITHEREENS IN MIRROR DISTORTED BY STRESS OF RAGE

SMITHEREENS:
I'm not owned! I'm not owned!

ZOOM INTO BLEACH BOTTLE WITHIN REFLECTION

FADE OUT

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

True artistry resists the passage of time, doesn't it...

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Nothing to see here just ugh.. shooting the potted plants yeah, yeah potted plants.
https://streamable.com/s/5aya0/bejqfi

New story
https://www.dexerto.com/csgo/csgo-pro-allegedly-caught-cheating-live-on-twitch-broadcast-711983

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
he played for nerdrage, a team that literally existed to test cheats for flusha and co. on esea

if you didn't know he already cheated ur noob

e: oh wait i was thinking nerdrage at one point fielded a roster with dukiiii along with villiG but turns out only the latter was on the team. still,

Demostrs fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jun 13, 2019

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

ArfJason posted:

dead thread and all but i decided to finally tackle my 2017 shadowplay clips folder and its 800 files totaling 54 hours of raw csgo footage jesus christ what was/still is wrong with me

dude...how much space did that take up

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Honestly willing to think that's pure coincidence. I don't think wallhacks have allowed you to see people that far across the map for some time now, unless he's on some space age private hack that does what should be impossible

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Jeza posted:

dude...how much space did that take up

Its 120 gigs currently, but thats because i ran like 50% of the videos through an ffmpeg batch converter

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

anyway I binged like i havent in like a year spending 5 hour sessions well until 4 am and my first few games were so good i felt in complete ecstacy and like i was back in the groove, because my previous matches were all awful where i missed every shot, and now im back in the slump.
this game still is completely incredible and nothing else comes close to it

i hadnt played in ages and when i loaded up mm last week i handily won my first game back going 36-10 and then i got put in Nova 3 lmfao

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
My overall play has been pretty sloppy as of late, but this 2v4 rats and I pulled off felt pretty drat good.

https://streamable.com/zflpk

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

A TURGID FATSO posted:

My overall play has been pretty sloppy as of late, but this 2v4 rats and I pulled off felt pretty drat good.

nice taps with the m4 there

on my end, I still somewhat got it with the scout, had a dust 2 match where the other team was calling me a cheater constantly

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I see your clutch and raise you with this clutch where faceit servers bugged out and locked my fps to 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA3pTDOftjg

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
I wish fps still affected your recoil recovery bcs the krieg would be some hilarious poo poo with that at 16 fps

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hruQzE0ddgg

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
mousesports v liquid on nuke was fantastic chaos

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
my team was poo poo but hey whatcha gonna do

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistMoldyThymeOptimizePrime

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

I was waiting for the jubilant turk scream that never came :(

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Fauxshiz posted:

I was waiting for the jubilant turk scream that never came :(

yeah for some reason my system was being incredibly fucky that game. I think it was an issue with the ESEA client overriding everything, but I was also getting this insane glitch where whenever I pressed my mic key it would force me to walk and I'd go all jittery. It was an odd game.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

:golfclap: well done sir! Especially liked the shot to library, and I'll have to remember that flash out of apps.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Beach Bum posted:

:golfclap: well done sir! Especially liked the shot to library, and I'll have to remember that flash out of apps.

I actually hosed up that flash, which is why I had that annoyed scowl. It's supposed to go up and hit the chimney and it'll effectively blind pit and site.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I actually hosed up that flash, which is why I had that annoyed scowl. It's supposed to go up and hit the chimney and it'll effectively blind pit and site.

That's what I thought you were doing at first, but it looked like it bounced out to the door, which would blind a pit/grave hold, which is why I noted it.

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jun 28, 2019

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Beach Bum posted:

which is why I noted it.

I thought you mentioned it to show us that cs gods are imperfect in some ways just like us mere mortals

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

Figure I'd disinter this thread for the interested, some good lunch break games of counter forces for US goons going on at ESL Cologne right now. Stacked tournament. New additions to NiP and Na'Vi. Astralis falling? Liquid dominant? Vitality/Mouz/Furia hitting form? MIBR doomed to self-destruct?

Lots of storylines.

e: oh uh, and ENCE and FaZe are there

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
Knife fail by s1mple just cost them the map. What a hilarious way to choke.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Jeza posted:

New additions to NiP

:sigh:

How I dearly wish get_right wasn't super bad

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
New c9 reported to be:

Autimatic, koosta, TenZ(young Canadian talent let's go), Daps, mixwell

Not world beaters but much improved over the last couple iterations. Wish they could have held onto Kio, though.

Dead weight that is Rush finally gone.

mcvey fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Jul 2, 2019

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

dad on the rag posted:

Knife fail by s1mple just cost them the map. What a hilarious way to choke.

Yeah, that was dope. The punish was super unlikely, but it felt so karmic. Still I dunno if I can stand to watch Na'Vi fail forever, kinda just want them to win a big tournament because s1mple and electronic are just going ham every game and they still lose. Not really sure why they picked up Boombl4 in particular, but he's surely an improvement over Edward.

Bohemian Nights posted:

:sigh:

How I dearly wish get_right wasn't super bad

Yeah, it's sad to see a top player fall off quite so insanely. Pretty unusual to fall from grace that hard. Sad thing is you can see he still loves the game, he's got them crazy desperate eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

mcvey posted:

New c9 reported to be:

Autimatic, koosta, TenZ(young Canadian talent let's go), Daps, mixwell

Not world beaters but much improved over the last couple iterations. Wish they could have held onto Kio, though.

Dead weight that is Rush finally gone.

I hope C9 is at the very least making autimatic a wealthy man.