Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Is that Issabelle or whatever? The one who got super butt blasted cause people weren't giving free intel on where they were carrier ratting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Yeah every sig I tried in GSF is occasionally fun and then gets co-opted into structure bashing.

Like the one that just took T1 destroyers one way through wormholes to kill carriers and poo poo was usually pretty great and took like an hour and then it somehow transitioned into endlessly reinforcing upwell structures in the drone regions

If your FC doesn't lie to you about structure bashing, is he even a FC?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

CainFortea posted:

Is that Issabelle or whatever? The one who got super butt blasted cause people weren't giving free intel on where they were carrier ratting?

Yeah. She is toxic as gently caress and just constantly huffs her own farts

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

tyler posted:

Yeah. She is toxic as gently caress and just constantly huffs her own farts

I do that too. Huff my farts all day everyday Wait. Nothing to see here. I don’t fart so that can not possibly be true.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
ZKB says that Vigilant Tyrannos has literally never lost a ship. So are these guys literally set to god mode? And what are the Triglavians and what's their relationship to Vigilant Tyrannos? I'm seeing killmails where both ships from "Perum Clade" and Vigilant Tyrannos are getting hits. Or at least I think, I'm not 100% sure how to parse information from killmail. Also Abyssal Spaceship Entities are part of this mix. I've gathered that Abyssal Zones are timed dungeon-style areas that these NPCs are supposedly coming from.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/77513667/
Not even CCP's little roleplay NPC ships are safe. Good lord.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

ZKB says that Vigilant Tyrannos has literally never lost a ship. So are these guys literally set to god mode? And what are the Triglavians and what's their relationship to Vigilant Tyrannos? I'm seeing killmails where both ships from "Perum Clade" and Vigilant Tyrannos are getting hits. Or at least I think, I'm not 100% sure how to parse information from killmail. Also Abyssal Spaceship Entities are part of this mix. I've gathered that Abyssal Zones are timed dungeon-style areas that these NPCs are supposedly coming from.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/77513667/
Not even CCP's little roleplay NPC ships are safe. Good lord.

They die constantly but Zkill does for good reason not record NPC losses.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

NPCs don't generate killmails on death. If they did, we'd probably run the universe out of storage space recording all of them.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ZombieLenin posted:

I do that too. Huff my farts all day everyday Wait. Nothing to see here. I don’t fart so that can not possibly be true.

The old lady I share an office with has been letting farts rip all morning and trying to stone cold face her way through. No acknowledgement at all.

I need FedEx to get here soon so I can bail out of the office and do a bunch of plumbing work till she leaves.

Also Isabella once had her White Knight krew blow me up for salvaging the field caused by my suicide dropping my carrier on a gang. And demanded I apologise for disrespecting her.

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water

CainFortea posted:

The old lady I share an office with has been letting farts rip all morning and trying to stone cold face her way through. No acknowledgement at all.

I need FedEx to get here soon so I can bail out of the office and do a bunch of plumbing work till she leaves.

Also Isabella once had her White Knight krew blow me up for salvaging the field caused by my suicide dropping my carrier on a gang. And demanded I apologise for disrespecting her.

Sounds like a good person to get rid of.

Edit* purged..and wait for the salty tears

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
That sucks to hear about blackops, was always fun even when theadj raged

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

ragedx posted:

Sounds like a good person to get rid of.

Edit* purged..and wait for the salty tears

I"d like to purge the old lady, but the boss is being weak about it and just cut her hours when I replaced her entire job with an excel script.

Oh you meant the eve person. Oh I hear she runs blops now. vOv

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

CainFortea posted:

I"d like to purge the old lady, but the boss is being weak about it and just cut her hours when I replaced her entire job with an excel script.

Oh you meant the eve person. Oh I hear she runs blops now. vOv

When there is a will, there is a way to do both :)

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Katt posted:

I probably phrased that poorly. I don't mean a day from submission. I mean submissions are claimed almost instantly and then get processed a day later.

Because my helpers tend to pay them out in batches as it’s more efficient that way. I only yell at them/release the claims out from under them if they squat on them longer than 2-3 days.

For some reason a lot of them camp the app while at work, so they can work the claims when they get home. None of it’s a big deal, since most alliances anywhere close to our size can take weeks during wartime.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

andromache posted:

Because my helpers tend to pay them out in batches as it’s more efficient that way. I only yell at them/release the claims out from under them if they squat on them longer than 2-3 days.

For some reason a lot of them camp the app while at work, so they can work the claims when they get home. None of it’s a big deal, since most alliances anywhere close to our size can take weeks during wartime.

That's fair.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

That sucks to hear about blackops, was always fun even when theadj raged

the spiritual successor is reavers since all of the people that made blackops good (zungen, kunmi) can only stand to work either with each other or Asher so when there isn't a coalition wide deployment happening there are good times to be had there

good to see querns still on the falcon meme tho. it's like being wrapped up in a warm fuzzy blanket

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

while i don't consider trolling all of holesquad out of existence my finest work (that would be ensuring WH mass spew made it into the game by railroading all attempts at constructive conversation on eveo), it is definitely up there

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

what

you didn't do anythign at all

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

what

No that was ruti

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

what

Just what he wants you to think.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

No that was ruti

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Let's be honest, they did most of the work to get themselves shown the door.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

what

I guess I imagined the pages and pages of emotional outbursts, then.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Dalael posted:

Let's be honest, they did most of the work to get themselves shown the door.

ya it's this. this thread didn't get riled until ~the damage~ was already done and i'm having a hearty guffaw that querns tucks themselves in at night thinking they had anything to do with that, lmfao

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Querns is a duck

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

while i don't consider trolling all of holesquad out of existence my finest work (that would be ensuring WH mass spew made it into the game by railroading all attempts at constructive conversation on eveo), it is definitely up there

I mean I get as much if not more credit than you do for the obliteration of holesquid.

I’ve always described it as building the scaffolding that holesquad walked itself up, put head in noose, and pulled the lever themselves.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

andromache posted:

I mean I get as much if not more credit than you do for the obliteration of holesquid.

I’ve always described it as building the scaffolding that holesquad walked itself up, put head in noose, and pulled the lever themselves.

All the while decrying everyone around them as touchy nerds.

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

andromache posted:

I found you to be quite reasonable, even when you reimbursement-banned me for 6 weeks for correcting your spelling in a serious business thread.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

andromache posted:

Okay, yeah, that's fair.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Let’s be honest here the real thing that obliterated hole squad was Dod Kalms absolute failure to do things such as “log in” and “lead his SIG”, then a refusal to hand over the reigns to one of the dudes who were willing to space job

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

andromache posted:

this is 100% accurate and is an extremely funny visual

also dhsj is disbanding https://zkillboard.com/kill/77509230/

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

this is 100% accurate and is an extremely funny visual

also dhsj is disbanding https://zkillboard.com/kill/77509230/

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53517732/

this is my favorite Pred km...back when they were 700mil.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lmao

he apparently did have quite a meltdown yesterday but i don't think he's actually going to quit

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Can someone explain to me why lowsec is so boring and lame? I hear its worse than running lvl 4s in hisec

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

ragedx posted:

Can someone explain to me why lowsec is so boring and lame? I hear its worse than running lvl 4s in hisec

It’s because I’m a gay tane orb, OP

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ragedx posted:

according to reddit snuff drop supers on anything moving or something

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

according to reddit snuff drop supers on anything moving or something

Snuff is still a thing?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

ragedx posted:

Snuff is still a thing?

im pretty sure loky upthread is in snuff lol

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

ragedx posted:

Snuff is still a thing?

Hello yes in fact snuff is still actively oppressing anything that undocks with supers and titans in lowsec thereby killing all content.

Also lowsec has the best fights. Blinged our faction ships with high grades :bless:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Hello I am at a severe risk of un-winning EVE.

How does retvet work nowadays?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
And then in black ops you have a dude who was caught abusing his strat pap ability and being an obnoxious moron while tantruming about how Amok is being abused.

These days I just go when Zungen is doing hotdrop fleets because those own.