Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Most likely it's just politician smalltalk where they kinda zone out and say '"Oh, I've heard of that, I understand, I appreciate your comments. It's great seeing you. Goodbye." before shuffling off to whatever real business they have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I met General Flynn, True Patriot and told him that I'm with QAnon. He said a pleasantry and got away from me as fast as possible. Thus I can confirm that The Plan is on schedule, he didn't want to tip them off.

https://twitter.com/lheinlein/status/1144752624090198018?s=20

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Opferwurst posted:

Again? Weren't they executed already?

Yes but their horcruxes weren't destroyed. Obama will always live until health care is stripped from the last american.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Me: Bbut I thought we destroyed you?!

Beto (laughing): You forgot to take my means-tested datacenter consolidation!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I met Santa Claus and he said I'd been a very good boy and I'll get a Instapot for Christmas this year

I can make poo poo up too. God these people are dumb.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't there some ongoing Qanon plot about jfk jr revealing himself at the July 4th event in dc? I hope that's true

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I met flynn too, definitely a reptilian, ate a roast beef samwhich with about 15 oz of tobasco sauce on it and 11 jalepenos. He blinked vertically and said "im gay"

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

neutral milf hotel posted:

Isn't there some ongoing Qanon plot about jfk jr revealing himself at the July 4th event in dc? I hope that's true

Yes and DECLAS is right around the corner

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Soon the secrets of the universe will be revealed, including that one plaque in mario 64: "q is real, 2401" :q:

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Did u guiys know that there is a CHARACTER named Q in the James Bond series?

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE, INDEED!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I met flynn too, definitely a reptilian, ate a roast beef samwhich with about 15 oz of tobasco sauce on it and 11 jalepenos. He blinked vertically and said "im gay"

Are you serious

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Antifa milkshake recipe:

-milk

poo poo, no not believable enough...

-soymilk

Nailed it.

lol cops are dumb as gently caress

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

He is cause exactly the same thing happened to me too but it was a 12 oz roast beef

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
https://twitter.com/truefactsstated/status/1146474684462096384?s=21

Apologies for who I’m linking to but I can’t wait for Q! anons to get into an engorged frenzy only to find out most of their favourite grifters were involved

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Aidan_702 posted:

Apologies for who I’m linking to but I can’t wait for Q! anons to get into an engorged frenzy only to find out most of their favourite grifters were involved

I can't wait for this poo poo to come out.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aidan_702 posted:

How many degrees of separation is trump from all this?

:thunk:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Oh no, this is DEEPCLAS. Totally fake. We're still waiting for declas.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

zero to one

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

She claims she was 15 and working a summer job at Mar-a-Lago when Maxwell recruited her to become a masseuse for Epstein. After Giuffre’s claims made international headlines, Maxwell issued statements calling the accusations “obvious lies.”

He's absolutely involved, at least tangentially.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

fishmech posted:

I'm just wondering where the complaint about middle initials came from, considering noone used any in this thread for over a week of posts. Just one person referred to with a first initial and a full middle name - that's basically the opposite thing.
I'm assuming the person was talking about E. Jean Carroll and just got mixed up a bit in the description.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I believe it was a naming fad in my grandparents' generation to call your kid by their middle name always. I always thought it was a bit weird that my grandmothers both went by their middle names and never used the first name, but when I got into doing genealogy, I discovered that basically everyone in my family born in the southern US in 1910-1940 or so was doing the same thing.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I go by my middle name, as does my brother. I don't know why they bothered giving us first names except it's somehow family related but it really screws things up at the bank, who DESPITE MULTIPLE EFFORTS refuse to call me by the name I've gone by for 36 years.

Even the ATM does it.

There are notes on my profile, bank!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

my grandpa went by his middle name whenever he could possibly get away with it

but his first name was Wilbur, so it was an entirely understandable choice

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Aidan_702 posted:

I can't wait for them to claim that Trump was actually just trying to inflitrate his sex ring by...having lots of sex with 13 year old girls. Watch there's pictures of Trump.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

twistedmentat posted:

I can't wait for them to claim that Trump was actually just trying to inflitrate his sex ring by...having lots of sex with 13 year old girls. Watch there's pictures of Trump.

I just hope and pray that Bill Clinton isn't in there at all.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

LanceHunter posted:

I just hope and pray that Bill Clinton isn't in there at all.

lol why

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Today's the day guys. JFK. FISA. Clinton arrested.

Shits gonna get real.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

hitchensgoespop posted:

Shits gonna get real.

DECLAS

FINALLY

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
"There was a time when strength and honor meant something"

That time was 2000, and the film was Gladiator

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hitchensgoespop posted:

Shits gonna get real.

LOCK
HER
THE
gently caress
UP

:worship:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Have the Qanon true believers thought about what will happen if jfk jr doesn't appear?

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Q followers are definitely going to "see" the letter Q spelled out in the fireworks tonight

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Have the Qanon true believers thought about what will happen if jfk jr doesn't appear?

No, but they'll find a way to explain things away

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Someone get me a buttery male, stat.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I started getting really weird YT recommendations about mysterious disappearances in national parks. The disappearances go back many decades and they happen near water and the park rangers don't want to investigate them! Is this folded into Q yet? Do the Clintons abduct people in national parks? Has Q commented on the existence of Bigfoot?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Opferwurst posted:

I started getting really weird YT recommendations about mysterious disappearances in national parks. The disappearances go back many decades and they happen near water and the park rangers don't want to investigate them! Is this folded into Q yet? Do the Clintons abduct people in national parks? Has Q commented on the existence of Bigfoot?
I BLAME GEORGE SOROS SUPER POT

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 4, 2019

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Q followers are definitely going to "see" the letter Q spelled out in the fireworks tonight

With all the stubby little fingers Trump has had in today's nonsense it would not surprise me at all if he requested a Q be made in the fireworks (along with his name at some point)

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Opferwurst posted:

Oh the Missing 411 thing! It's interesting. Those books and the doc are interesting, and there are a lot of creepy stories, mostly because people lost in the woods is kind of creepy,. A lot of people do go missing, but I think the conspiracy folks underestimate A)the size of the national parks, and B)how easy it is to get lost in the woods and never be found again. The national park services also doesn't keep a giant database of people lost in the woods so that's added fuel to the fire.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/1146751095756197888
https://twitter.com/KristinaLAllen/status/1146850226856239106
https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1146833117589790721

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Jul 4, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's okay, he's here!

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1146862632936321029

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

hitchensgoespop posted:

Shits gonna get real.

it's true, i am posting from my prison cell beneath the local HEB as I await my military tribunal