Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

Think you missed that middle part there friend lol.

I did!

To make up for it and the shameful snipe here's a personal weird relationships anecdote. When my wife had kids and gained a little weight, her parents asked her if I was insisting she get fat because I was sexually attracted to fat women because my mom is overweight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

chitoryu12 posted:

I [20M] am mistaken for a gay man very often and can't seem to change how others perceive me

Toxic masculinity really sucks :( I guarantee it's other men saying this stuff to him, in my experience that stuff is being done to men by other men.

MEN: SORT YOURSELVES OUT.

quote:

AITA for not going in to McDonalds to get my boyfriend food and bringing it out to the car, even though there was a drive thru?

Last night my (F18) boyfriend (M21) and I were on the way home, we passed our local McDonald’s that has a drive thru and we both decided we would stop for food.

My boyfriend was driving and he pulled up into a parking space. Then he asked me to go in and get him his food and bring it out to him. I said to him “if you want to eat in the car then go to the drive thru”

He refused to go to the drive thru and got mad at me because I wouldn’t walk in and get his food.

I told him I would go in and get the food if we were eating it inside but if we were eating in the car then go through the drive thru.

He lost it and ended up starting the car up and leaving!

Am I the rear end in a top hat for not going in to get the food?

INFO: When I rang him today and he was being weird with me he asked me to apologise for not getting his food for him. He then said that after him coming over to see me early (8pm) (he normally doesn’t come until around 11/12) I should have been nice and got him his food.

TL;DR boyfriend wanted McDonald’s, asked me to go get the food, wanted to eat it in the car but yet wouldn’t go through the drive thru? Got mad and left.

new boot goofin fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 1, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

HOT BREAD! posted:

(this post is sitting at 287 comments, haha)

I hope they're all saying to dump the idiot.

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

Resting Lich Face posted:

I hope they're all saying to dump the idiot.

They all are, reddit can be helpful once in a blue moon!

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

quote:

AITA for getting mad at my mom for not cooking dinner?

Okay, the title makes me sound like a brat but here's the thing: I can't cook. My mom never taught me and she never trusted me to teach myself. I'm 17 goddamn years old and i can't cook anything other than ramen noodles, chicken nuggets, and mac and cheese on a good day. Can't make a grilled cheese or Hamburger Helper or any of that fancy poo poo.

I was at school working on prom decorations until 7:00 and got home expecting to see dinner on the table. Instead, my mom and I had this lovely conversation:

Me: Hey, what's for supper? Mom: Whatever you can find. Me: So, nothing? Mom: There's plenty of stuff for you to cook with, get creative. Me: I can't cook, you never taught me how. Mom: You're 17, you can figure it out. Me: No, I can't. I barely know how to use the stove. Mom: Your sister (14) made her own dinner. Me: You actually taught her how to cook. Can you at least drive me to the store so I can buy something I CAN cook? (I can't drive either, she doesn't trust me behind the wheel, surprise surpise) Mom: No, I'm not buying you food when we already have lots

This argument keeps going around until I get fed up and go to my room. That was an hour ago and I'm super hungry. Detailed instructions on how to make a grilled cheese are welcome.

But anyways, AITA?

EDIT: I should have made it more clear: my mother doesn't trust me in the kitchen. She will not allow me to learn how to cook because she thinks I would gently caress it up. She is contridicting her own drat self when she tells me to teach myself. If it where that easy to teach myself than believe me, I would've done it by now. But having your mother screaming at you for stirring the noodles wrong and then taking over instead of helping you is really annoying.

UPDATE/EDIT 2: I turned off notifications to do homework and go to bed. Wow. It's very clear that I am the rear end in a top hat. And I have to agree. I should not have given my mom attitude. I apologized to her this morning and asked her to at least teach me the basics. She refused. I see now that the only way I'm gonna learn is to do it myself. I want to try some simple recipes over the weekend and hope I don't burn the house down. I'll also be replying to comments sporadically (I'm at school), sorry for the late replies.

and Lo, the cycle of Ye Manchilde continues, evermore

edit: actually maybe not, the kid actually seems like he wants to change, so the only rear end in a top hat here is the useless mother for raising another dumbass that thinks fuckin' Hamburger Helper is "fancy poo poo"

new boot goofin fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jul 1, 2019

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

I [20M] am mistaken for a gay man very often and can't seem to change how others perceive me

Poor guy, that is one of the smoothest babyfaces I've seen in a while. Combined with a dancer / swimmers physique, and taking his word on his voice and mannerisms, I can see why he gets the (non-rapey) attention. He should take up smoking and stop moisturizing or something until he gets that Connery look he wanted.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Just infiltrate the gay community and learn their secrets of levitation

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Bramble posted:

Poor guy, that is one of the smoothest babyfaces I've seen in a while. Combined with a dancer / swimmers physique, and taking his word on his voice and mannerisms, I can see why he gets the (non-rapey) attention. He should take up smoking and stop moisturizing or something until he gets that Connery look he wanted.

Don’t forget the woman beating!

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He should hang out with many more queer people and their friends. Eventually he will realize that people with non-normative gender expression find love all the time! Including cishets.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
I never saw it, but wasn't the premise of In & Out that everyone thought Kevin Kline's character was gay and he vehemently denied it until he realized he really was gay? That premise never sat well with me.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

HOT BREAD! posted:

Toxic masculinity really sucks :( I guarantee it's other men saying this stuff to him, in my experience that stuff is being done to men by other men.

MEN: SORT YOURSELVES OUT.

This is seriously really common with women too. I wouldn't limit it to men at all.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

chitoryu12 posted:

My (21F) older sister (26f) destroys my hobbies by upstaging me. (Very long)

Comedy option: get into Warhams and bankrupt her.

This is completely obvious because the older sister was 5 when the younger sister was born. The parents obviously suck, and didn't do anything to try to give the older sister even a little bit of attention.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for asking my wife to change hobbies?

I love my wife. We've been together for about a decade. For most of our time together I've been an entrepreneur and she could always work on my businesses. But I went back to work a couple of months ago and she's been doing almost nothing since. We only have a small one bedroom apartment so there's hardly any housework to be done and the place is maintained to a bare minimum. In my spare time, I work on projects to make our lives better or grow my work skills and I keep looking over and seeing her coloring on an app. The app doesn't even allow you to choose your colors. You press a numbered color and apply the colors to where the number matches. This has been going on for over a month at least. The coloring app is really starting to bother me. She hasn't been looking for work or doing anything for personal growth. She wants kids but I don't want to have kids with someone who has zero ambition and probably won't be able to take care of them if I died. I've asked if she's depressed and says no. She's generally a happy person. I've been telling her that I'm not happy with the lack of effort. I told her that i wished she replaced the coloring app with some meaningful activity- even if it's a video game where you have to use your brain, read books, or an art project that requires creativity. I'm just not sure how to handle the situation. Am I the rear end in a top hat for picking on her over a coloring app?

Yes? That kind of thing isn't for creativity or ambition you loving weirdo. It's a zen therapeutic thing. I have a friend who started doing those when she was trying to bust alcoholism. It calmed her nerves and helped her relax.

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

Fitzy Fitz posted:

This is seriously really common with women too. I wouldn't limit it to men at all.

I agree :)

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

AITA for telling my son that his mum wanted to give him away?

quote:

My son is 11, I'm 35M and my ex gf is 32F.

When my son was born, his mum suffered from Post natal depression. I'd heard of it but it was nothing like I expected. At first, she was happy and loved our son. She was the perfect mother but a month or so into it, she began obsessing over strange things. Convinced anything and everything could kill our baby. She wouldn't let him out of the house or leave me unsupervised with him. She stayed up all night whilst he slept in case he choked or stopped breathing so would sleep during the day when she literally passed out.

It came to a head one day when she dropped our son. I asked how she could be so stupid and she said she was so overwhelmed with fear of dropping him that she just had to drop him to move past it. It was crazy. She became illogical and often said we had to give our son up for adoption because she couldn't bare to bring him up knowing all the risks for children. She was terrified of him becoming unwell.

One night she broke down and said she hated our son and that she couldn't cope and we had to get rid of him. The next day she took herself to hospital and had a lucid moment where she told me she was sorry and she'd get help.

She was sectioned for 12 weeks and the therapy and medication worked wonders. She overcame her illness and came home. However, I broke up with her because she was too unpredictable and I didn't trust her - she said that was the illness and that I know her and she'd never do that if it wasn't for the mental health issues - I told her that that doesn't matter, she did it once so she's capable. I took our son with me and he kicked up a fuss. I said she could see our son but only supervised. It's been 10 years now and she has sorted herself out and has been well since.

We now have joint custody. One day our son was arguing with me and said he wanted to live with his mum full time. I said I can't allow that and he asked why, I explained that when he was very little mum got very angry and said she didn't love him anymore and that she wanted to get rid of him, that I'd protected him and will always protect him and that his mum loves him now but she isn't capable of being a full time mum.

His mum found out about this and hit the roof. Saying I had no right to tell him, that I've twisted it and that she loves him and is better now. I said that after seeing how she was when she was I'll, I'll never trust her and our son should know what she's like instead of idolising her like he does. She says she's a good mum and that she wasn't herself, she was I'll. My family and friends found out from the ex and a few have agreed with her that I am acting like an rear end in a top hat and massively crossed a line. But I'm being honest with my son and in turn, keeping him safe. AITA?

TL;Dr Ex had PND and tried to hurt our child and give him away. She was hospitalised and got treatment. Now our son idolises her and wants to live with her so I told him the truth.

:murder: this dude.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow, gross. You can tell he’s one of those men who think a “good” mother is an exhausted mother who has and does nothing for herself while he goes about business as usual. It reminds me of this viral post on Twitter that this guy made where he took a picture of his wife passed out on the couch in nursing scrubs with a twin in each arm. He got chewed out righteously for writing a long stupid post about how selfless she was and how lovely he was instead of taking the kids and putting her to bed.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
My sister in law's father likes to tell her that my MIL wanted to abort her, even though it's not true. He's just a tremendous piece of poo poo and most likely a sociopath.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Beachcomber posted:

Comedy option: get into Warhams and bankrupt her.

This is completely obvious because the older sister was 5 when the younger sister was born. The parents obviously suck, and didn't do anything to try to give the older sister even a little bit of attention.

If you read her other posts, her mom was seriously abusive and kept her mental illness diagnosis a secret because she couldn’t handle having a depressed kid.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

HOT BREAD! posted:

TL;DR boyfriend wanted McDonald’s, asked me to go get the food, wanted to eat it in the car but yet wouldn’t go through the drive thru? Got mad and left.

He's banned from McDonald's for some very embarrassing reason

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

LadyPictureShow posted:

I mean, no

Say what you want about her illness with PND but she could've really hurt her child by intentionally dropping him on the loving ground as an infant, and it's completely understandable for this dude to be hosed up about that

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

"you did a bad thing when you were mentally ill, which proves you're ~capable of it~ even though you've responded really well to medication and are better now, so therefore I can never trust you again. Also I told our son that you did it on purpose"

Nuke this man. 340 kilotons (B-61 set to maximum yield) oughta do it

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Feel bad for that dude, although who watches James Bond and has the takeaway that the dancing is what makes him cool? It's clearly the suits and the assassinating.

Good on the guy for pursuing something he clearly loves though. :)

DeadMansSuspenders fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jul 1, 2019

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

Vim Fuego posted:

He's banned from McDonald's for some very embarrassing reason

*to the tune of Smokin In The Boys' Room*

jerkin' in McDonald's

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

:lol: he immediately followed this up with "what if the genders were REVERSED!"

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If your body and mind temporarily betray you after you incubate a child for 9 months, gently caress you you brood mare, you’re done with motherhood.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
[b]I [21f] found out my boyfriend [42M] is cheating on me with his ex-wife [40F] but I found out by snooping.[/spoiler]

quote:

We’ve been dating for about a year. He was over at my place last week. It was a great time. I cooked dinner and everything was wonderful. He left saying he had to run some errands and needed to get an early start the next morning. Sometime after he left, I walked past the his iPad sitting on the table. I was about to text him to let him know when a message flashed from his ex. This wasn’t just “hey, how you doing?” I watched a few more notifications that were getting more and more intimate. It was obvious that he had told her things about our relationship. I started crying when she said, “I’m sorry I stopped doing the things she’s doing. I’m glad you’re letting me make that up to you.”

The messages stopped eventually. I knew his passcode so I opened the iPad and read them. I couldn’t believe what I was reading. Three months after we started dating he had texted her asking how she was doing. I couldn’t tell exactly when they started sleeping together, but it was recently.

He’s a lawyer and has always said not to open his drawers or look in things because he could get in trouble with his clients or the bar if they found out I knew about his cases and that I could be in trouble with the law too. I’ve only ever been in his office at his house once and that was with him. I only know his passcode on the iPad because I’ve seen him put it in. He never told me. I know I have to break up with him, but I don’t know how I’ll tell him how I found out. How do I tell him I know he’s cheating on me without getting in trouble that I snooped on his iPad?

Tl;dr: I snooped on my boyfriend’s iPad and know he’s cheating on me. I don’t want to get into trouble for opening his iPad.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Pinecone Sample posted:

[b]I [21f] found out my boyfriend [42M] is cheating on me with his ex-wife [40F] but I found out by snooping.[/spoiler]

Yeesh what a creep. And no, she won’t be in trouble for getting on his iPad

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My (28m) gf (27f) went to Vegas last summer with mostly male friends, news comes out a year later.

Backstory: Dating my gf Harriet for 2.5 years at the time and we are still currently dating. Her amateur billiard team (they are mostly all friends from childhood) won state championship and were awarded free trip to Las Vegas to compete in national tournament. She is the only female on the team. She did not want me to go on the trip because she said it was a team event. I wanted to go, but whatever, i hate pool and I am not really good friends with anyone on the team. Obviously I was a little nervous because she will be the only girl on a trip to Vegas with shared hotel rooms. She promises that she will not share a bed with any male because that is disrespectful to our relationship and that puts me at ease. Trip happens, one of her old friends, Mike, shows up. He is not on the pool team. She never mentioned to me he would be there until I saw him in a group picture she posted while there and she says it was a surprise. Mike lives in LA and they all grew up together. Ok fine, she says he is staying at a different hotel with a friend. She returned, they lost, everything is fine.

Fast forward to now about a year later: Two weeks ago we are at a wedding with all same friends that were on the trip together. I overhear something about Mike sharing her bed, but i was drunk and wasn't sure what i heard, so I didnt pursue it. Then this weekend, she tells me out of the blue, Mike had nowhere to stay and slept in her bed for 2 nights. When she told me and I confronted her about it, she thinks it is no big deal, and that she hasn't lied to me and that i am making this into a huge problem and it isn't one. I am hurt because i feel she broke a promise to me and she did not think it was important enough to tell me until now.

So Reddit, what do you think? Is there more to the story she isn't letting on? Why would she tell me now?

​tl;dr gf went to Vegas on trip with all all male pool team, old male friend friend shows up announced and sleeps in gfs bed. she tells me a year later

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MasBrillante posted:

He should hang out with many more queer people and their friends. Eventually he will realize that people with non-normative gender expression find love all the time! Including cishets.

I mean after his last few encounters I kinda feel like this might be bad advice for the dude lol.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

WIBTA if I don’t hire a fully qualified girl for a job because she is the one who cheated with my fiancé? (Cheating was almost 4 years ago).

For some background I was deeply in love with my fiancé, we were about two months away from the wedding when I found out he cheated on me. I knew of the girl but had never met her but had it on pretty credible authority that she pursued him knowing he was engaged. It was still his fault so while I called off the wedding but tried to reconcile and forgive, I just couldn’t do it. We broke up but it was a year before I could even face the world socially and 2.5 years before I went on another date. I’m past it but will probably never truly be over the hurt.

I work HR at a large tech company and am in charge of hiring new people to work in our sales department. The girl in question has a fairly unique first name so when I saw her name I thought it might be her but her last name didn’t match. But when she sat down for our initial interview (me and one other person) we instantly recognized each other. I have to give her full credit, she was nervous for about a minute and then composed herself and gave an amazing interview. Her credentials are spot on and obviously she has the ability to talk and be a good sales person.

But part of me feels like “gently caress you, I don’t need to reward you with a Commissioned sales position with an amazing base salary.” My co-interviewer thought she was a slam dunk but the decision still goes to me. We have interviewed 34 people so I can easily hire someone else and raise no red flags, but the key is she is the most qualified and gave the best interview.

She sent a very polite email thanking us for the interview and asked if I would be willing to meet with her again to discuss potential “conflicts.” I have yet to respond. I guess I have two choices, meet with her she probably hire her OR I just hire someone else a little less qualified and no one but me will ever know.

WIBTA if I don’t hire her?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I don’t hire a fully qualified girl for a job because she is the one who cheated with my fiancé? (Cheating was almost 4 years ago).

For some background I was deeply in love with my fiancé, we were about two months away from the wedding when I found out he cheated on me. I knew of the girl but had never met her but had it on pretty credible authority that she pursued him knowing he was engaged. It was still his fault so while I called off the wedding but tried to reconcile and forgive, I just couldn’t do it. We broke up but it was a year before I could even face the world socially and 2.5 years before I went on another date. I’m past it but will probably never truly be over the hurt.

I work HR at a large tech company and am in charge of hiring new people to work in our sales department. The girl in question has a fairly unique first name so when I saw her name I thought it might be her but her last name didn’t match. But when she sat down for our initial interview (me and one other person) we instantly recognized each other. I have to give her full credit, she was nervous for about a minute and then composed herself and gave an amazing interview. Her credentials are spot on and obviously she has the ability to talk and be a good sales person.

But part of me feels like “gently caress you, I don’t need to reward you with a Commissioned sales position with an amazing base salary.” My co-interviewer thought she was a slam dunk but the decision still goes to me. We have interviewed 34 people so I can easily hire someone else and raise no red flags, but the key is she is the most qualified and gave the best interview.

She sent a very polite email thanking us for the interview and asked if I would be willing to meet with her again to discuss potential “conflicts.” I have yet to respond. I guess I have two choices, meet with her she probably hire her OR I just hire someone else a little less qualified and no one but me will ever know.

WIBTA if I don’t hire her?

Yes YTA.

Now if she was the manager she’d Be NTA but since she’s an HR drone who wouldn’t have much if any interaction with the lady beyond hiring she’d be a huge rear end in a top hat for it.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

goethe.cx posted:

Yeesh what a creep. And no, she won’t be in trouble for getting on his iPad

She commented in the thread that she doesn't appreciate people commenting about the age gap.

Lol, she's still cluess.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MarcusSA posted:

I mean after his last few encounters I kinda feel like this might be bad advice for the dude lol.

If you are referring to the two instances of sexual assault, those guys were predators and they are everywhere. That said, if I were a heterosexual man, I wouldn’t be eager to subject myself to the male gaze if I didn’t have to.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Pinecone Sample posted:

There’s no such thing as whore-bastard confidentiality.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Leon Einstein posted:

She commented in the thread that she doesn't appreciate people commenting about the age gap.

Lol, she's still cluess.

I mean she’s probably still in college and he’s misrepresenting the law to her for personal gain. She’s technically an adult but I still feel bad for her

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Unfortunately people have to learn for themselves that 40+ year old dudes hooking up with college students are poo poo.

new boot goofin
Jul 23, 2007

like school in july

Leon Einstein posted:

Lol, she's still cluess.

She also said that she "has always dated older men" and that "age really isn't a thing for me". At 20. Gross.

also uh, kinda sounds like age is a thing for you, honey, lol

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

HOT BREAD! posted:

She also said that she "has always dated older men" and that "age really isn't a thing for me". At 20. Gross.

also uh, kinda sounds like age is a thing for you, honey, lol

I feel worse for the wife who got lawyer’d into thinking it was her fault for not blowing him or whatever.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

HOT BREAD! posted:

You just can't help some people until they learn to help themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My (28m) gf (27f) went to Vegas last summer with mostly male friends, news comes out a year later.

Backstory: Dating my gf Harriet for 2.5 years at the time and we are still currently dating. Her amateur billiard team (they are mostly all friends from childhood) won state championship and were awarded free trip to Las Vegas to compete in national tournament. She is the only female on the team. She did not want me to go on the trip because she said it was a team event. I wanted to go, but whatever, i hate pool and I am not really good friends with anyone on the team. Obviously I was a little nervous because she will be the only girl on a trip to Vegas with shared hotel rooms. She promises that she will not share a bed with any male because that is disrespectful to our relationship and that puts me at ease. Trip happens, one of her old friends, Mike, shows up. He is not on the pool team. She never mentioned to me he would be there until I saw him in a group picture she posted while there and she says it was a surprise. Mike lives in LA and they all grew up together. Ok fine, she says he is staying at a different hotel with a friend. She returned, they lost, everything is fine.

Fast forward to now about a year later: Two weeks ago we are at a wedding with all same friends that were on the trip together. I overhear something about Mike sharing her bed, but i was drunk and wasn't sure what i heard, so I didnt pursue it. Then this weekend, she tells me out of the blue, Mike had nowhere to stay and slept in her bed for 2 nights. When she told me and I confronted her about it, she thinks it is no big deal, and that she hasn't lied to me and that i am making this into a huge problem and it isn't one. I am hurt because i feel she broke a promise to me and she did not think it was important enough to tell me until now.

So Reddit, what do you think? Is there more to the story she isn't letting on? Why would she tell me now?

​tl;dr gf went to Vegas on trip with all all male pool team, old male friend friend shows up announced and sleeps in gfs bed. she tells me a year later

Lol, good luck with your new apparment.