Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

mike12345 posted:

you scoop out the ear wax with the guitar pick, then you spread it with the roller

On my way to... cerumen? :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
:aliexpress:
I bought a car today! Not on Aliexpress, but I wanted to use the new smiley.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It's a gua sha thing. They're both for smooshing your face around in hopes it does something

Katachresis
Jan 13, 2008

Takin' names and drillin'
Fun Shoe
This is a blast, it's like a claw game you win more often than you lose. Had two orders I only semi trusted but turned out well:

This smartphone ECG lead seems to work with my android. Neat little toy that only cost about $35 on a good sale.

A customized stamp where I messaged them my black and white PNG file and the stamp turned out really clear. This one I got on a lark during a sale and filed it under my "it'll be cool if it works" test purchases, and it worked.

I have a new thing to avoid, though: all of their locks are universally trash. I've given a lot of sellers the benefit of the doubt and recently bought one of the pricier ones (like $25) that looked like a copy of a high-end lock company whose patent expired recently. I was hoping to at least get something interesting for my collection, but it was a straight up bait-and-switch where they send people the wrong one. Disputed for a partial refund. Oh well, sometimes you win the Ali game sometimes you don't.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

I bought the loving frog pin :negative:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:aliexpress: TOOT TOOT "why so glum, chum?" VROOM

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Awwww this is really cute!

We need that as a pin itself

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

FBI probably: "You wouldn't download a frog."
Thread: You don't know my life!

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Don't copy that froggy!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Meskhenet posted:

We need that as a pin itself

I applied my limited artistic skills to enlarge this:

print it and wear it with pride!

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Anne Whateley posted:

It's a gua sha thing. They're both for smooshing your face around in hopes it does something

I’ve been tempted to buy a jade comb to give this a try on my face as it looks really satisfying. But I’m guessing anything from AE is going to be green plastic, not jade, and also I might give myself a skin infection.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

:aliexpress:
----------------
:piss:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

One of my AE orders once came with a free comb that, from what I could tell from the broken English on the packaging, had... Beef? In it??

It does a fine job of combing hair

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Killingyouguy! posted:

One of my AE orders once came with a free comb that, from what I could tell from the broken English on the packaging, had... Beef? In it??

It does a fine job of combing hair

I want a beef comb :(

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

MarcusSA posted:

I will gladly mail you mine

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

MarcusSA posted:

not aliexpress, but https://www.amazon.com/ZQ-Lightweight-bending-temperature-resistance/dp/B07D56ZWPB

quote:

Product description
Color:Beef
Comb bending constantly

Mixed with beef and PP

Unbreakable

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Features & details

Does not hurt the scalp

Do not hurt the hair

Antistatic

Not toothless

Discounted

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

SEX BURRITO posted:

I’ve been tempted to buy a jade comb to give this a try on my face as it looks really satisfying. But I’m guessing anything from AE is going to be green plastic, not jade, and also I might give myself a skin infection.
I have a rose quartz gua sha scraper thing from Ali--it's the real deal as far as I can tell, with satisfying heft. It feels nice on my skin, when I remember to use it, which is rarely. Take the plunge!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Just rub the end of your hairbrush on your face. Or I guess massage it with your fingers when you wash up? Why are we rubbing things on our faces?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Feels good bro

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My can rubs her face on my face. That feels pretty good. Okay I get it, cool.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I rub my can on your face and do a very good job with that part of the scenario.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Lot of guys want to rub their faces on my can. I should start charging...but not an aliexpress price scale

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Well sure you say $100, but when I want the full sized can suddenly its $350!!

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Love that the :aliexpress: pin originated in Mother 3. Although like others have expressed I already have a surplus of pins that just sit around. The Mario Kart blue shell "gently caress you" pin made for some good small gifts though.

who's your crawdaddy
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wish they had these in my size.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/329...ff-bd2e5fa245fd

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's like stripper heels with a money slot for tips, only for fallout cosplayers.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

On speaking of combs has anyone bought a metal comb they can recommend?

I mean something besides this bad boy

US $3.29 9% Off | Stainless Steel Silver Black Practice Butterfly In Knife Trainer Training Folding Knife Dull Tool Outdoor Camping Knife Comb Too
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/chYVD0cs

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I went to order that but then I remembered im bald. I got sad. :(

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MarcusSA posted:

On speaking of combs has anyone bought a metal comb they can recommend?

I mean something besides this bad boy

US $3.29 9% Off | Stainless Steel Silver Black Practice Butterfly In Knife Trainer Training Folding Knife Dull Tool Outdoor Camping Knife Comb Too
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/chYVD0cs

buy a dog flea comb and use it on your head.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...rchweb201603_52
feelsgood

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Love that the :aliexpress: pin originated in Mother 3. Although like others have expressed I already have a surplus of pins that just sit around. The Mario Kart blue shell "gently caress you" pin made for some good small gifts though.

I don't really have a use for pins but like to give cool pins to people. They appreciate it because I have impeccable taste.

Or, like, I give cat pins to cat people and pizza pins to sandwich people :shrug:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

SEX BURRITO posted:

I bought a jade roller and use it on my face daily. It feels / looks real and hasn't killed me yet. I figure if you order something and it arrives wrong or fake just dispute, get your money back and try again from a different seller with more / better reviews.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
What is the purpose of a facial roller?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

Feels good bro

In theory there's some science-flavored handwaving about how it makes you look younger

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nice of the picture to apologize but I want to see someone do weird Fallout cosplay in these.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

angerbeet posted:

What is the purpose of a facial roller?

For rolling on your face I don't see how this is so hard

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Also I am soon to be a member of the car frog secret society

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

they're so close but they're not red and yellow, with a slide-out compartment

who's your crawdaddy
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

they're so close but they're not red and yellow, with a slide-out compartment

Ohhh gently caress yeah! I remember crying laughing at that thread. God that was a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I rub my can on your face and do a very good job with that part of the scenario.

Maybe if you shaved the Polish plaits hanging off it