Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

just pretend i bolded the whole thing. sorry lady, your husband's broken, toss him back and get a new one.

God drat, this loving thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Imagine being that blind to what a manipulative harpy she is, yeesh.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

SilvergunSuperman posted:

God drat, this loving thread.

quote:

*standing in the hallway posting on the preg forums and cumming in my pants*
All went according to plan. She never uncovered my true obstetric cuckoldry fetish!

"Do you seriously think I'd explain my fetish if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I came thirty-five minutes ago."

Vim Fuego fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jul 5, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for being upset at my wife's friend for telling us we can adopt her unborn child, only for her to terminate it a week later?

quote:

I'm getting a lot of flack from my wife for being visibly upset at this woman and I am currently in a state of being where I just don't want to be around her right now.

This woman had a rebound relationship and got pregnant. She told my wife that she preferred to go condomless and, wouldn't you know it, when she missed her period, she insisted there was NO WAY she could be pregnant.

My wife and I had a feeling after her third missed week that she was pregnant. At work, she asked her,

"If you are pregnant, are you thinking of getting an abortion?"

The friend responded, "ABSOLUTELY NOT. I would literally NEVER do that. If anything, adoption."

Relieved, we offered to take her child. We realized that it was financially difficult for her so we even offered to help her out money-wise as well as emotional and familial support before and after the baby was born. I'll let it be known that she actually made us believe that if she were pregnant, we'd adopt it. This got me emotionally attached to the idea because she said that, at the very bottom line, she'd never ever even think about abortion.

It got brought up weekly for about a month (they're really close, this wasn't intruding- just causal conversation) until she went silent. We didn't hear from her for about 10 days. She sends my wife a text and says she got an abortion.

While I understand her fear (and realistically I don't fully understand since I'm a guy), I feel like I got bait-and-switched with a potential child of mine. I know it wasn't mine, but the reason I'm so upset is because she actually had us believing that this child could have been a part of our lives. This goes beyond an abortion debate. It got real and emotional investment happened.

I have a hard time seeing her, so when she comes over, my wife intentionally keeps distance by hanging out with her on the porch while I go work or hangout in the basement. I understand she's probably hurt to, but I feel hurt to, and I just need time to get to a place where I can be civil and polite, because right now, in my heart, I'm not.

EDIT:

I think people are misreading, or maybe I wrote it poorly. Here was our outlook.

a. If she wants to keep the pregnancy, we will be there for emotional support and, since she's single and not really established, financial support. We would first to just be helpers, not trying to steal anyone's baby here.

b. If she didn't want to keep the baby because of financial stress and emotional toll, we would gladly give it a home.

Since she was clearly against abortion, we thought those were the two best options to keep the baby in a stable environment.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Vim Fuego posted:

"Do you seriously think I'd explain my fetish if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I came thirty-five minutes ago."

God drat you I was just taking a drink when I read this....

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AITA for being upset my son changed his last name to his step-father's last name without telling me?

quote:

I will admit, I was never the best father to my oldest son, Josh. When he was little, I was an alcoholic and fought with his mother constantly. Never anything physical, but he grew up with a lot of yelling and arguing and unfortunately finding me passed out in a drunken stupor many times. When he was about 5, I had an affair with another woman which eventually lead to a child being born. I ended up leaving my wife and starting a family with her and the child I had with her, Ben. It was then when I found god and got sober. Got a good job opportunity and moved a few states over. I tried to see Josh as much as I could, usually a few times a year and some holiday’s. My ex-wife was nothing but supportive about him visiting me, I just wish I could have done it more. My ex remarried a few years later to a nice man, and I know he and Josh got very close over the years.

For Christmas when Josh was 15, he came to visit me, my wife and his brother. It was then he had came out to me as gay – and I did not react the way I should have. At that point in my life, I had found Christianity and it was tethered to keeping me sober – and unfortunately I bought into a lot of the anti-gay sentiments my local church used to preach. I don’t visit that church anymore. For about two years we cut contact but I came to realization that I was wrong and I begged my son for forgiveness. He forgave me and we tried to regain the father/son relationship, although the distance being a few hours away didn’t help. We still would only see each other a couple times a year.

My son is now 21 and for this last Father’s Day, he surprised his step dad with a legal name change, changing his last name to match his step father’s. When I heard this, my feelings were crushed. He had not even contacted me for Father's Day. I knew that he and his step dad were close but I didn't think he would ever change his name. The next time I saw him, I asked him about it – why he didn’t at least give me a heads up. He told me that while he does forgive me for my past actions; he does not see me as a father figure and that his step father was always there for him. When I mentioned that he now didn’t have the same last name as his brother, he said he didn’t really care about that as he and his brother admittedly are not close.

I was crushed and angry. I contacted my ex and told he how upset I was with this and how I would have appreciated a heads up from her. She said she had nothing to do with his decision and that he came to her having already decided to change his name. I feel really bitter and resentful; I don’t even know where my relationship with my son will go from here now. I know I wasn’t the best father but I don’t know if I really deserve this? I feel like I should have had a heads up he was changing his name, instead of hearing about it after the fact. AITA here?

EDIT: Reading the replies has really opened my eyes. My anger and resentment is misplaced and is coming from a place of complete guilt. I'm not angry or resentful of my son, I'm angry at myself for my past actions but my ego is making it feel otherwise. I'm currently writing a letter to my son's step father thanking him for being there for my son. I'm also going to apologize to my ex for blaming her for this because that was not right. I never brought any of this up to my son - after he gave me his explanation I stayed quiet. I know I've been a terrible father for most of his life - I hope even if he doesn't see me as a father figure, we can have a good relationship as an adult. He is a very thoughtful and forgiving person and I'm lucky he has given me multiple chances after many many screw-ups to still be apart of his life. I'm not going to mess it up again. Thank you, Reddit.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Imagine being that fetus and dodging a bullet by taking a bullet

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Barudak posted:

Imagine being that fetus

I know we already got a new thread title but...

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Somehow the cherry on top of that whole clusterfuck is he's pissy that she's not catering to his combination pregnancy/degradation fetish but he refuses to wear eyeliner for her when they gently caress because it's 'gay'.

Also 'I'm allowed to have in-depth sexual conversations with strangers but it's different when it's me and not you'.

Like I'm not going to pretend his fetish isn't problematic but if he was like 'yup, clear distinction between fantasy and reality, i enjoy the fantasy but I don't genuinely wish you pain' it would solve like a solid 2/3rd of the problems here, but that was never going to be the case if he was sharing details of his wife's pregnancy with a fetish forum.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

chitoryu12 posted:

AITA for being upset at my wife's friend for telling us we can adopt her unborn child, only for her to terminate it a week later?

Sir, there's a lot going on here, but it's not a bait-and-switch unless she tried to rehome her cat to you instead.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

PetraCore posted:

Somehow the cherry on top of that whole clusterfuck is he's pissy that she's not catering to his combination pregnancy/degradation fetish but he refuses to wear eyeliner for her when they gently caress because it's 'gay'.

Also 'I'm allowed to have in-depth sexual conversations with strangers but it's different when it's me and not you'.

Like I'm not going to pretend his fetish isn't problematic but if he was like 'yup, clear distinction between fantasy and reality, i enjoy the fantasy but I don't genuinely wish you pain' it would solve like a solid 2/3rd of the problems here, but that was never going to be the case if he was sharing details of his wife's pregnancy with a fetish forum.

There's a lot of people with weird fetishes that never affect their lives because they know how to separate their normal life from their sex life. The problem comes when you turn yourself into a sexual being, someone whose life revolves around their kink and can't even engage in normal behavior without getting affected by it. That's the point where you need therapy before you do something awful.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol I love the literal idea of a sexual being, 16 was rough.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

chitoryu12 posted:

There's a lot of people with weird fetishes that never affect their lives because they know how to separate their normal life from their sex life. The problem comes when you turn yourself into a sexual being, someone whose life revolves around their kink and can't even engage in normal behavior without getting affected by it. That's the point where you need therapy before you do something awful.
Yeah, exactly. I also think hey, sometimes people just end up with weird-rear end fetishes! That's not a moral thing. But I am going to judge someone for being a huge weird creep about it. Like dude got so into his pregnancy/pain fetish that he needed to share elaborate fantasies on a fetish forum instead of just, idk, rubbing lotion on his pregnant wife's belly and telling her she looked beautiful. Like he's so up his own rear end about it he straight up said 'I don't know, honey, maybe I will get a boner from you being terrified and in the worst pain of your life as you poo poo yourself' when confronted, and then gets upset when she doesn't want him in the room?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
My fetish is consensual, monogamous sex between two married people, but I could never tell my wife about that so I'm posting it on this forum

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for handling my son's coming out the way I did?

So my son is gay apparently and he came out to me earlier today. My wife was eating breakfast while I was half eating it and half reading the newspaper. My son came downstairs and asked if we could talk. I said ok. The convo went something like this

​Son: Dad, I told mom yesterday and now I want to tell you. Well... I'm gay

​Me: Oh, ok

​Son: You're ok with it?

Me: Sure. Remember those condoms I bought you? You can still get STDs from guys

​Son: Oh uh... Thanks for understanding dad

​I thought that went well enough but after he left to hang out with some friends my wife got angry for not being "supportive" enough. I mean, truth is I got my feelings across just fine. I feel exactly the same way about him and could care less who he boinks. I'm not really that emotional or expressive and I feel neutral about the fact that my son is gay so that's what I expressed. My wife thinks I should've done hugging and told my son how much I loved him and stuff but I think that would have been a disservice as I'm pretty sure my son would've seen through the acting. I accepted him for who he is, isn't that enough?

Anyways, AITA?

That is the dadliest response ever. I love it.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This thread really makes you realize that if we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back and they'd be covered in semen

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

therobit posted:

I think if you invite someone to use your bed you should probably be comfortable knowing there is a chance they will gently caress in it. If you are going to gently caress in someone else's bed then you should be careful to take precautions including the use of towels, etc to prevent any bodily fluids from reaching the mattress, and you should wash the sheets and mattress pad.

I personally would assume that if a couple stays at my place they will probably gently caress, but would expect they not stain anything or otherwise burden me with the knowledge that they did in fact gently caress, because I don't want to know about anyone else's sexual practices.

I blame the dude for asking when he knew the answer,and that he would not like the answer.

I’m a good host, so when I had a couple of friends stay over for a week, I let them use my bed and I slept on a cot. They were sex-crazed gently caress machines, so I gave them express permission to rip my mattress the gently caress up. No need to have cranky houseguests.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

This thread really makes you realize that if we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back and they'd be covered in semen

I was trying to think of a way to say this and you did it so eloquently.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Pvt.Scott posted:

That is the dadliest response ever. I love it.

"Hi Gay, I'm Dad!"

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Vim Fuego posted:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

So the person mad about not being dropped off directly in front of their door is like 500lbs right?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

PetraCore posted:

Don't kinkshame. It's clearly part of his fetish for him to act like a giant baby.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
All my sons are gay

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Vim Fuego posted:

"Hi Gay, I'm Dad!"

I feel like if I ever had a son who did that, that would be my exact response and I would have no regret.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Drunk Nerds posted:

My fetish is consensual, monogamous sex between two married people, but I could never tell my wife about that so I'm posting it on this forum

ban this sick filth

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Scathach posted:

So the person mad about not being dropped off directly in front of their door is like 500lbs right?

Y’all hate fat people so much you forget that there are perfectly hatable wildly entitled thin people who will engage in this type of power play just to prove they can win it. Unfortunately for her, she selected her match for a friend. I’ve also had to make a heifer walk home. You won’t disrespect me in my car.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

It's not clear to me whether she discussed her plans with him, but I hope when she does it's in a public place. Birth fetish husband is going to go completely berserk at the idea of not being in the delivery room. His "I only want a male therapist" demand just adds to the overall impression that his gender issues extend far beyond pregnancy.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

:murder: birth husband but make sure it's not a kink first

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
galaxy brain: birth fetishist is actually a parable about men's sexual colonization of women's bodies and his fetish is actually a patriarchal requisite and not an aberration

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Unfortunately, he stated that humiliation and degradation is almost a requirement for his arousal in general, not just in this birth scenario. He typically thinks of these things during any sex we usually have and this does color his preferences in how I behave/how vocal I am/positions he likes.

"No, sweetie, it's not just that I'm aroused by the pain and anguish of this one- or two-time event in your life, it's that I'm aroused by your pain and anguish in any situation. Did I mention I'm already a full-tilt Fetish Forums Guy?"

end this marriage
end this dude's junk

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Scathach posted:

it's possible, but she says in her own post "a few feet in front of my building" rather than exaggerating it to "totally on the other side of the complex!!" or whatever so i'm inclined to think she's just a nasty, entitled person.

like even if she was 500lb presumably if she was agreeable she'd go "oh, okay, i guess i'll walk" and struggle her way there.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Zzulu posted:

All my sons are gay

That has to be confusing, how do you tell them apart? Do you call them like, "Gay 1" and "Gay 2" or do you make them wear different colored shirts or what?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Hellsau posted:

That has to be confusing, how do you tell them apart? Do you call them like, "Gay 1" and "Gay 2" or do you make them wear different colored shirts or what?

Maybe like a set of uniquely color coded handkerchiefs?

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

My (25f) friend (26m) made a move on me even though I’m married (50m) Relationships
submitted 3 hours ago by forwardfuturr

quote:

Background .... I’m (25f) currently going to grad school in Boston for engineering and because my husband (50m) is in the Navy and is stationed out of the Pentagon we are sort of doing a long distance marriage over this past year. Basically we talk all the time and he flies down to see me once a month and I spend all my breaks at home with him in DC (I only have one year left in this program). I guess because of the distance one of my friends (26m) came to the conclusion that our marriage was awful. This is so so far from the truth, we’ve been married for 3 years and together for 5 and I can honestly say he’s the love of my life, extremely caring, and we have so much in common personality wise that we are very close.

Anyways this friend of mine has always been extremely touchy feely with me and and I never thought it was a big deal because I’ve had close male friendships before, but one night back in early May we were at my apartment watching a movie and my friends tried to kiss me. I immediately told him that I was happily married and not interested and he completely blew up at me saying how I’ve been leading him on by letting him be affectionate and that I should know that no guy would compliment me that much if he wasn’t interested and that I’m a whore basically for marrying someone so much older than me. After this incident he was very rude and aggressive towards me even in front of our joint group of friends for about a week and he then went back to the way things were before everything happened.

This made me extremely upset and I talked to my husband about it immediately and he made me feel a lot better about it and even thought it was a little funny because he has tried flirting with me for almost a month before I noticed he was flirting and we started dating. However, at the end of May when my husband came to pick me up from campus for dinner before he flew out with me back home (I dislike flying alone) he saw my friend with his arm around me and became upset. The second we were alone my husband said that I needed to put up boundaries with my friend and I shouldn’t let him touch me like that. I told him he can’t control me like that and that I don’t see a problem with friends being affectionate with each other, this ruined our entire evening and since we got home he’s been a little distant. I decided to try and remedy this a little bit by talking to my friend about maybe being less touchy and he blew up on me again saying acting hot and cold like I was was unfair and cruel, he now won’t speak to me and is badmouthing me to our joint group of friends.

Ultimately I have zero feelings outside of platonic friendship for my friend and I don’t want to fight with my husband over this because it’s ridiculous but all of this drama has me extremely upset. I don’t want to lose a friend and potentially my whole friend group at grad school, but the last thing I want is to alienate my husband because he is honestly my best friend and I don’t want things to get strained over how I choose to act with my friends. This has gone on for too long how do I fix it?

TDLR: affectionate friend of mine made a move, I rejected him because I don’t have feelings for him and I’m married, he blew up and was rude. Husband later got upset that I haven’t stopped his affection towards me and friend got upset when I brought up boundaries.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

The lady with the husband who gets off on childbirth should just have a c-section to spite him.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Otherwise kind Husband takes out video game aggression on me

quote:

Husband plays lots of games on his pc, which is in the shared entertainment room with the tv and connected to our bedroom. Normally, he and I get along fine (together 9 years), but he gets really worked-up playing games, particularly online games against other humans. He punches things, slams his fists on his glass desk and has broken a chair, ottoman, and filing cabinet. He's awoken me at 3am because of all the shouting. When I'm in the room and he gets pissy, he will normally just ignore me. If I ask him to calm down or say anything to him (even something unrelated like "hey do you want to get dinner") he will shout at me or make excuses about the player he's yelling about cheating. He's not physically violent with me usually, although sometimes, when he stands up and I'm intentionally blocking the door, he will push me out of the way.

He has obstinate defiant disorder, which he blames for his behavior - he just shuts down when angry and will just contradict to contradict. I can't find a way to snap him out of it without making it worse.

We talk about it afterwards and he's back to normal - not saying he will do better but blaming the disorder.

I want to be sensitive to his medical condition and know I don't deserve this, but I'm not sure how to improve the situation. Alcoholism is a medical issue too, but that doesn't excuse a drunk driver...

I appreciate any advice, strategies to snap him out of his rage, or anything else that may help.

How did the "mom, the game cheated" generation get married

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My coworker [F30's] lied to me [F30's] about being a single mother.

quote:

Throwaway because my coworkers use Reddit.

This happened two days ago and it's really bothering me. I just started working at this company a few weeks ago and was trying to get to know my coworkers a little better. This coworker (C) and I got to chatting in her office about college and she brought up having kids. She talked about worrying that she isn't doing enough to get them ahead or fears that what she's doing would affect them negatively. C said the ages of her children which would have made her a teen Mom and said that she's a single mother.

I had no reason to believe that she was lying so I told her that my mother was also a single mother. I confided in C that it's tough but definitely doable and I opened up to her since she opened up to me. Well little did I know she was lying about all of it. These kids she was talking about are her younger siblings. She was unapologetic about lying and was having the time of her life explaining to me that she fabricated all of it. She even explained to me that she was trying to push the envelope by "being a single mother" and seeing if I'd take the bait.

I just played along and acted like it didn't bother me. In reality, I was livid and uncomfortable seeing how she turned my life into a joke. I left feeling betrayed and vulnerable. I think the thing that really bothered me is how unapologetic she was about the situation, she didn't apologise for lying to my face and even dragged another co-worker into her office told them how I fell for her lie. Being the butt of the joke did not feel good, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

So Reddit, what can I do to stop being upset about C did to me? I feel like I might be overreacting because I felt like it was really personal.

Tl;Dr coworker told me she was a single teen Mom and I told her about my rough childhood with a single mother. Her story was a fabricated tale and was unapologetic when telling me as such.

Unrelated but the throwaway account name is u/TinyYeetAway and I just think that's neat.

Winter Stormer
Oct 17, 2012

Motronic posted:

My (25f) friend (26m) made a move on me even though I’m married (50m) Relationships
submitted 3 hours ago by forwardfuturr

Sucks that your aspiring homewrecker friend doesn't want a platonic friendship, but you should probably keep him at arm's length if you like your marriage as much as you profess to??

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Checked in on the eternal fight loser. He has continued to lose fights.

I’m in an on going feud with two dangerous drug dealers and I’m scared at how this is going to end. Anyone have any advice for me?

quote:

Help guys.

So you can read my post history if you want for the full story of events but I’m gonna shortly summarize.

Starts with me hitting up my “friend” to find me someone to buy weed from early one morning.

I go and get robbed and beat up by two men.

Find out she actually gets paid by them to find people for them to rob.

Confront and (not proud of this) attack her. She beats me up too.

See one of the guys who robbed me a few weeks later and attack him and he beats me up and says he should kill me.

A few days later get a knock on my door and it’s both of them. They come in, beat me up, and take stuff from my house. Say that if I ever retaliate again they will kill me.

Now that we are on present day. So this morning I was walking around the same area that I was around the same time as last time I saw the dude. I see him again walking towards his car. I don’t know why I do things sometimes my anger just gets the best of me. I was instantly angry. I run up behind him and smash him on the back of the head with my fist. He falls down and I start punching and kicking him. He then grabs me by the throat and punches me square in the nose. I stagger back and he gets up and grabs me and tackles me into the side of his car. I try to force his head through the window of his car but instead he grabs me and throws me into the ground and kicks me. I grab his leg and he falls back. I get up and run. He starts chasing me and then screams that he’s coming for me.

I’m a small guy I’m literally 5’10 and like 107. Don’t ask me why I tried to fight a guy probably 3 times my size but what the hell do I do? I’m really scared that I’m gonna wake up to a gun in my face or something one night. How do I get out of this? They don’t seem like the type of people I can just apologize to.

As I was running I could see him reaching for something under his shirt which I’m assuming is a gun but we were in public and he can’t just kill someone there and I ran around the corner as he was screaming that and it was into a more public area with stores and such opening up so there was people around so when he rounded the corner he turned around and left and I just stayed around people then took an Uber home and went back for my car later.

I did spend half the day literally sprinting around my house gathering anything semi important and loading it into my car as soon as I went and got it and now I’m just sitting in it at a random rest stop like 30 minutes from my house. But I don’t know where to go. I’ll probably end up in a hotel tonight but I don’t want to keep doing that because I’m just pissing away money at that point.

Am I wrong for this? I attacked someone who I thought was trying to kidnap my son.

quote:

I finally got some time with my son who lives with my parents yesterday and I went to the grocery store with him for some shopping. I went to grab something on an isle and he was asleep in his stroller about 3 foot from me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw it start to move so I whipped around and there was a random guy pushing it.

I immediately tackled him and started hitting him until he put me in a headlock and got on top of me while screaming at me to stop. He then punched me and started getting me into another chokehold until it was broken up. He asked why I attacked him and I explained he was trying to run off with my son. He claimed he was just moving the stroller out of the way to grab something off the shelf.

I’m not sure what to believe. But did I over react too harshly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
This can't be real. Surely this guy is just like the start of some new dark comedy Netflix show? It's surreal, he can't walk down the street without losing a fight