Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I [27F] think my boyfriend [26M] is leading on a potential stalker [25F]

quote:

So I am in an open relationship. I am not polyamorus, I want to be the only person my boyfriend loves but I get very excitable when other people are attracted to him. I like that he can seduce other women and I don't care about kissing and sex as long as it doesn't develop into love and affection.

I met a guy recently and asked if him and his wife wanted to go on a double date because making friends is hard and I have lost too many friends lately. We all hit it off and had a great time. My boyfriend found out he works in the same area as the wife and started traveling to and from work with her.

Then I found out the wife is attracted to my boyfriend. I thought it was kind of cute and told my boyfriend that flirting was fine just keep me in the loop about what's happening so if he wants to escalate I can give consent while understanding what's going on.

A few weeks passed and I met up with the wife and my boyfriend for ice cream. We decided to take her out to dinner. At some point my boyfriend had to go to the bathroom, as soon as he is out of sight the wife turns to me and starts talking about how hot my boyfriend is. She said she was enjoying how caring he is and it makes her want to call him Daddy.

I was very turned on by this, and figured since she was married it was all harmless. Her wording was cautious and she seemed embarrassed and it all just seemed kind of cute.

We met up again a few days ago to go out for dinner and my boyfriend didn't plan correctly and had to leave before he even finished his food, leaving me with the wife.

She immediately started talking about my boyfriend. She was drooling over his butt as he left, and started asking about if he worked out, what he does. I started feeling a little weird, but we switched to normal topics and headed out for a beer after dinner.

I am not a lightweight, I really enjoy special beers. Especially from Belgium. I decided to order a heavy white beer (12% alcohol) and apparently the wife knows nothing about beer, she decided to just have whatever I was having.

Turns out the wife is a lightweight. She was drinking faster than me, and at the end of her second beer things started getting really loving weird.

She could not stop talking about my boyfriend. The questions started getting more personal, like what color are his pubes. Then she kept asking for pictures of him working out, in his underwear, etc. I have never been so turned on and so uncomfortable at the same time. I'm so confused about this. Then she started scaring me, she has cheated on her husband repeatedly, sometimes with his friends. She said when he tells her she shouldn't or can't sleep with someone she can't help herself and has to have them.

The next day I decided to talk to my boyfriend about how he felt about her. He said he liked her as a friend, he enjoyed a little bit of flirting but it was never anything serious. Mostly puns and finding innuendo in what the other person. I told him I felt insecure so he offered to let me read his messages with her.

I read them all, and it looks like it started the way he said it, but it slowly gets more and more intense and she's calling him sexy and he's calling her beautiful. Recently she has told him that he makes her wet.

Boyfriend was horrified by how hurt I was. He says he only calls her beautiful because he feels like he needs to compliment her back, and that her saying how wet she was made him uncomfortable. I believe him, he can be awkward as gently caress. He's not good at setting boundaries. At the same time, in the messages it looks like he's eating the compliments up.

So boyfriend has decided to talk to the wife, and tell her he wants to make things 100% platonic. He's very uncomfortable and wants this situation to be over.

And now the cherry on top, when I talked to the husband he knew about the cheating and decided to open the relationship because he can't stop her. He said they had been arguing because she wants to feel safe and know the person she is having sex with and he would prefer she didn't get emotionally attached. He said they compromised and now he wants her to be with someone who is already in a relationship so she won't leave him for the other person.

What the gently caress is this situation? If my boyfriend rejects the wife, do you think she will become more obsessed or stalker ish? If he has sex with her will she get bored and go away?

My gut is telling me something about this is very unsafe, but I'm not sure exactly what or what actions to take to keep my boyfriend and me safe.

Tl;Dr a woman is obsessed and very sexually attracted to my boyfriend. I'm scared she might go crazy in one way or another if my boyfriend rejects her. Her husband seems to want her to have a sexual relationship with my boyfriend because he sees it as safe. I am uncomfortable and would like to figure out how to safely navigate the gently caress out of this situation.

the only thing Brave New World got wrong was the year, maaaan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSoulian
Dec 5, 2016

Girlfriend[24F] takes forever to get back to me[23M] when we text, but always texts her friends quickly. Generally seems to treat me as a second priority.

quote:

We've been dating for about a year now, and it's been great, but there's a small problem. She takes forever to reply to my texts. I'm not talking about ten or fifteen minutes, I'm talking multiple days. Yesterday, I was at her apartment, and she had gone to take a shower. I used her phone to google something(Mine was recently stolen), when I got a notification, and out of a bit of nosiness, decided to look. My girlfriend has this kinda weird friend group, they're all either in their mid-thirties or are about to be. They were in college when we were in high school, and she pretty exclusively dated them when we were in high school. I looked in the group chat and found that for every day she didn't talk to me at all, she would be talking in there for hours at a time. This friend group in general makes me sort of uncomfortable, as soon as they're around, I become a third wheel in my own relationship. It doesn't help that she's dated every guy( and some of the girls) especially when they're about five to ten years older than her. The texting thing is just a symptom of the problem. For example, me and her agreed to hang out and watch some movies. When it was just me and her, she barely spoke to me, wouldn't let me get close to her, just acting generally cold. And then, some people from the friend group showed up(We had agreed this would be a one on one thing too). As soon as they showed up she was talking to them, hugging them, etc. Whenever I would try to get her attention, she would either give a one word answer, or just outright ignore me. It got worse, at one point, I got up to pee, and when I returned, they had all started cuddling and left no room on the couch for me. She claims to be a person who hates physical intimacy(I still haven't kissed her on the lips), yet she looked pretty happy cuddled up to three other people, all whom she had dated. I ended up grabbing a chair and just sitting next to them. I ended up leaving early, saying I had a shift at work I forgot about because I wouldn't stand to see it. I think I saw one of them kiss her on the cheek as I was leaving. This ended up getting really long, but I guess I needed to vent. I'm not sure what I should do reddit. When it's just us, it's usually great. I don't wanna wreck this relationship, but th e way she put everyone ahead of me makes kinda want to. Thanks a ton for any help I get, you guys rock.

Edit: Something I forgot to mention, the friend who kissed her was her first real relationship, she had her first kiss, and lost her virginity to him.

Edit 2: Since 2 people have said this, we are dating for sure, she was the one who initiated the relationship.

1 year and not even a kiss?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pinecone Sample posted:

I [15F] worry that my [16M] boyfriend is too mature for me.

i hate you drat kids and your snap-chat bullshit

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Pinecone Sample posted:

My girlfriend (22F) has been sexting with someone online

Update to my girlfriend was sexting some guy

Wait, so humiliating yourself and pretending your dick is a hotdog isn't a 4th of July tradition? This is very unsettling

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

dudeness posted:

I have now, she doesn't even eat it!

Also I bought some green and purple ketchup off ebay for some 90's retro dick humiliation.

Do you know somebody with a 90's dick just laying around? Asking for a friend.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DemoneeHo posted:

My Boyfriend Wants Me to Humiliate Him for a Terrible Reason

I'm not gonna bother posting the whole response because the two of them ramble on and on. But to paraphrase their advice: "This is a garden-variety humiliation kink and asking him to get therapy is too much. But you are completely fine to say that you aren't into this."

lmao that's miniscule, give him what he wants and break up for someone who isn't a little manlet

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Khazar-khum posted:

Do you know somebody with a 90's dick just laying around? Asking for a friend.

:smugdog: Oh I'd say mine is pretty grunge

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

DemoneeHo posted:

Wait, so humiliating yourself and pretending your dick is a hotdog isn't a 4th of July tradition? This is very unsettling

I thought you were supposed to humiliate others by trying to prove that you were packing a Roman candle. Or maybe that was the reason they gave for my cousin setting his crotch on fire. I can never quite keep these things straight.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You wrap it in flannel and bathe it in coffee?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Also I have a tiny pair of doc martens for my balls

VERY tiny

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I know, I was doing the dril part

Hard to tell from the picture, but big dog’s response and dril’s followup were from last September, so this exchange was six years in the making.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Power Khan posted:

Lol, I just saw another post about that bath water and a dude who drank it. He got hospitalized.

This is the logical endgame of this thread. Folks willingly suspend disbelief for months a time reading these stories and before you know it, you're 100% convinced that someone got hospitalized by bath water, because you have subconsciously internalized that everything on Reddit is true. Be careful out there guys.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Taima posted:

This is the logical endgame of this thread. Folks willingly suspend disbelief for months a time reading these stories and before you know it, you're 100% convinced that someone got hospitalized by bath water.

Maybe lady decided to take her fight for liberation to the next level and is selling the bath water, knowing nerds will drink it, to actively poison them.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i bathe in caustic chemicals to exfoliate.

:colbert:

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
AITA for letting my nephew made a mess in a restaurant eventhough I left a large tip?

quote:

So I don't know how to write the title without sounding like an rear end in a top hat but here we go.

And oh on mobile, so sorry for any formatting error.

So I babysat my nephew, 2-going-3 year old of awesomeness, just now because my sister and BIL wanted to watch Far From Home. I went to the mall with them so I just had my niece for the ~3 hours they watched the movie. My sister gave me money for my nephew's entertainment and our lunch. Their request is only one: no cellphone or screen of any kind. My nephew tends to have a tantrum if the cellphone is taken away from him si he has been on a cellphone-fast for 2 weeks now.

So off they go watching the movie. We rode indoor trains and played zombie games where we throw balls at emerging zombies. Basically we had a good time. For lunch we went to a family friendly restaurant, in which I know the food is loved by my nephew. So we ordered some food and waited.

You know how toddlers are, they can't sit still doing nothing obviously. My nephew likes playing transfer-the-water. Basically he likes to transport water from one container to another. So I gave him two glasses and he scooped the water from glass #1 to glass #2 with a spoon. You can imagine the water got spilled in the process. He did spill the water directly to the table a couple time because there is flower pattern on the glass table and he wanted to "water the flower". But he didn't scream and bother everyone else, he didn't cry, he kept to himself, he finished his meal (noodles), and not once he asked for my cellphone. I tried to clean up as clean as I could and I left a large tip as a sign of apology (50-55% of our bill). Mind you, in my country tip is not expected and is seen as a sign of gratitude.

But when I was leaving the restaurant I got stopped by a woman whom I believe was there with her family. She said that she can't believe I let "my brat" made a mess and to just not bring him to restaurant anymore if he can't behave himself. I was flabbergasted and just say "thank you for your input but I don't need it" and left.

So AITA? I felt so guilty because I am not a parent and didn't know what a parent would do in that situation. But the lady was, so maybe she's right?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Perfect situation to use the word oval office, I love dropping it on intrusive strangers.

I guess if you have kids in tow you gotta make sure they're out of earshot, haha.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fantastic Flyer posted:

AITA for letting my nephew made a mess in a restaurant eventhough I left a large tip?

that's pretty minor stuff for a kid and plenty of people who aren't kids do that and don't tip so whatever

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
I'm(24f) in love with my husband's(32m) best friend(39m)

quote:

My husband and I have been together for 6 years and have agreed recently to have our marriage be an open relationship. His only concern is becoming too emotionally involved with the other party......

That's exactly what I did! I don't know what to say to my husband about it. I don't hide anything from him so this guilt is killing me. His friend loves me back and consider ourselves a couple. I've dropped all of my other exploits for him. I still love my husband to death and would love to be with the both of them.

My husband's main concern is losing his best friend if it doesn't work out. Gah. This is a bad case of having my cake and eating it too.

TL/DR Open marriage led me to fall in love w my fwb. I don't know how my husband will react when he finds out I love his best friend.

Lmfao

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

Fallen Rib
AITA cause some random lady came up to me and was an rear end in a top hat?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It smells like teen spirit?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

dudeness posted:

AITA cause some random lady came up to me and was an rear end in a top hat?

but don't you understand? the baby got water on the table. the restaurant staff simply isn't prepared to deal with a mess of that magnitude

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Rust Martialis posted:

It smells like teen spirit?

Ew

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
These open relationships are bullshit.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for suggesting that my sister chose an easy love?

My younger sister and I were very close when young but no so much now. I was born in fairly well to do Hindu family. I fell in love and married a Muslim man and had to convert to his religion. My family was pretty pissed off that I converted but we've kept in touch.

Recently my sister announced that she was in love with a guy she'd met while trekking and they had plans to marry. My mom invited me for a 'girl's day', just me, her and my sister at my parent's home for a fun day.

My sister began to talk about her fiance, how they hated each other at first but then fell in love etc etc. I was happy for her.

It all began when I asked what religion he was. Imagine my surprise when she said that he was Hindu AND THE SAME COMMUNITY AS OUR PARENTS. This would mean that it would make my father absolutely over the moon.

I asked her if she was sure she loved him, because it seemed unbelievable that she would meet someone from the same small community as our parents' and fall in love. She got angry and told me that she was absolutely sure she was in love with him. I suggested that maybe she thought she was in love because it was easy and there was no challenges involved.

I explained to her that if she was truly in love, she wouldn't choose someone so obviously a match. It was as though our parents chose him from a catalogue.

She told me that it didn't matter, she loved him and thats it, and I was being rude. I told her that I wasn't, I was just looking out for her and didn't want her to bear the brunt of societal expectations on who to marry. I then asked her if she was marrying him to appease our parents.

At this point my sister blew up on me and began fuming that she was not a kid, she didn't need to appease anyone etc etc. At this point my mom told me(not her) to get out of the house.

Later my sister told me never to contact her again, nor ever see her face or come to her wedding. She called me 'toxic'.

I was just looking out for her.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I explained to her that if she was truly in love, she wouldn't choose someone so obviously a match.
Hmm yes this is a completely normal line of thought, OP. :thunk:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I explained to her that if she was truly in love, she wouldn't choose someone so obviously a match.
:ducksiren:

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My younger sister and I were very close when young but no so much now. I was born in fairly well to do Hindu family. I fell in love and married a Muslim man and had to convert to his religion. My family was pretty pissed off that I converted but we've kept in touch.

Recently my sister announced that she was in love with a guy she'd met while trekking and they had plans to marry. My mom invited me for a 'girl's day', just me, her and my sister at my parent's home for a fun day.

My sister began to talk about her fiance, how they hated each other at first but then fell in love etc etc. I was happy for her.

It all began when I asked what religion he was. Imagine my surprise when she said that he was Hindu AND THE SAME COMMUNITY AS OUR PARENTS. This would mean that it would make my father absolutely over the moon.

I asked her if she was sure she loved him, because it seemed unbelievable that she would meet someone from the same small community as our parents' and fall in love. She got angry and told me that she was absolutely sure she was in love with him. I suggested that maybe she thought she was in love because it was easy and there was no challenges involved.

I explained to her that if she was truly in love, she wouldn't choose someone so obviously a match. It was as though our parents chose him from a catalogue.

She told me that it didn't matter, she loved him and thats it, and I was being rude. I told her that I wasn't, I was just looking out for her and didn't want her to bear the brunt of societal expectations on who to marry. I then asked her if she was marrying him to appease our parents.

At this point my sister blew up on me and began fuming that she was not a kid, she didn't need to appease anyone etc etc. At this point my mom told me(not her) to get out of the house.

Later my sister told me never to contact her again, nor ever see her face or come to her wedding. She called me 'toxic'.

I was just looking out for her.

Jesus. I get asking once but if she said she was happy there's no reason to argue it. You don't really know and if she's doing it to appease her parents then that's her preogative. What was she expecting to happen?

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I (24 F) have been cheating on my boyfriend (23 M) with another man (24 M) whom I have never met for over a year now. Should I risk ending my relationship for the other guy?

quote:

I know what I’m doing is wrong. I just felt the need to get this off my chest because I’ve been keeping it for a while now and have no one to tell it to.

Characters in this story: 1. Me 2. BF (“Vince”) 3. Other guy (“Leo”)

I’ve never actually met Leo nor do I know what he looks like. He doesn’t have any social media accounts. He’s a very private person.

Both guys I matched with on Tinder – but I matched with Leo almost a year before Vince. Leo didn’t have any pictures of himself. Just a cute dog pic and a witty bio. We hit it off pretty well. I loved talking to him. We flirted with each other a lot. Throughout the 2 years that we’ve known each other, we would have on and off moments. He’d leave me all of sudden, then come back, then I tell him to leave, then he’d come back again.

Earlier this year, when he came back to my life again, we got closer and more intimate. So much so that I’ve been sending him nude pictures and videos. I don’t even do that to Vince.

Vince is not as sexually experienced as Leo. I have had problems in bed with Vince but I always give him chances to redeem himself. He has, but oftentimes, I’m still not satisfied. Sex with him is boring. We’ve been together for almost 2 years, but we still just do the same position.

I love how naughty I can be with Leo. His reactions turn me on too. He’s great with dirty talk. I also love how I can make him cum, at most, 4 times a day with my nude pictures and videos. With him, it’s exciting and thrilling. My high sex drive is now being put to good use. I do find him a little bit intimidating because he is so experienced that I may end up disappointing him when we do get to finally do it. Being with a boring partner, I don’t get to explore more about sex so I might not know what to do with someone so experienced. That’s why I’m still hesitant to go and meet him. Oh, and also because I have a boyfriend.

Leo is a good conversationalist as well. I get to learn new things from him. He told me 2 years ago, before I even met Vince, while I was still gently caress buddies with another guy, that in 5 years, we’d be together. Until now, he still believes that. We’d even talk about our future together. All the things we’ll do, the places we’ll go. I actually can’t wait.

I’d get jealous whenever Leo would tell stories about the girls he hosed while we were apart. I guess it’s the thought that they get to have amazing, passionate, and hardcore sex with him and I don’t that made me feel that way. I want my turn, but not while I’m with Vince.

I didn’t think I was cheating on Vince until I started sending Leo my nudes. I was just flirting, but then things got steamier and steamier. To be honest, I don’t think I actually am cheating if we haven’t had sex yet.

I still love Vince though. Minus his lack of intensity and enthusiasm when it comes sex, he’s a great boyfriend. Emotionally, he meets my needs. If I do choose and settle for him, I think I’ll keep my secret with me until the day I die.

Is the problem me being sexually unsatisfied? Is that a valid reason to break up with someone? Should I risk my relationship over someone I have never met but already have feelings for? Am I a bad person for letting this happen?

TL;DR: I’ve been cheating on my boyfriend with someone I have never met nor do I know what he looks like. The main reason could be me being sexually unsatisfied with my bf. I want to know if I should end things with my bf and if so, over what? Me cheating or me being sexually unsatisfied?

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Jesus. I get asking once but if she said she was happy there's no reason to argue it. You don't really know and if she's doing it to appease her parents then that's her preogative. What was she expecting to happen?

I feel like this lady is the embodiment of all the people who say a relationship is boring if the two people involved aren't wildly mismatched and constantly clashing with each other.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for dropping all of my friends over replica sneakers?

some background info: i got into replica sneakers a few years ago and have been following them ever since, mind you the average age in my friend group was 24 and we had been friends for 10+ years. There have been multiple occasions prior where whenever replica sneakers were mentioned they would end up getting butthurt about it and wonder why people would spend money on them.

Fast forward: I got a fat bonus check so i figured, hey, let me splurge a little bit. So i get some replica sneakers and some replica clothing and seeing how my friends feel about replica items i figured i wouldn’t tell them unless i was asked directly if they were replicas.

Anyway a few weeks go by, mind you someone who is outside of our usual friend group is heavily into sneakers so he has knowledge and is able to identify fakes, i guess behind my back he had brought up that my shoes looked off or whatever, so instead of asking me directly they went on a witch hunt for my reddit and found out that they were reps and took screenshots of all my posts and posted it all over social media.

They confronted me about it and they were like “you’ve been fake with us for the past 2 weeks you lied about your clothes and new shoes”

I never mentioned where i got them from, nor did i ever explicitly say they were real.

This lead to them all attacking me and exposing me on all their social media which I genuinely dont care about, however their childish behavior is what caused me to tell them im done with all of them and i’ve moved on.

My SO mentioned to me that I might have gone overboard with just cutting them off completely. AITA?

TLDR: Bought replica clothing/sneakers, friends acted like children about it, tried to attack me for it, i cut them off, blocking them on everything and completely forgetting of their existence”

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

WIBTA if I messaged my exes new girlfriend to warn her that the vibrator he is using with her used to be mine?

So obviously this is a very weird, very messy situation that I will try to explain as best I can. TLDR at the end because this will probably be long.

About a week ago I split up with my boyfriend of 6 years after finding out he was cheating on me. He's in the process of moving all his stuff out but it's slow going since he is currently unemployed (I sure know how to pick them) so he's still staying at my house except on the weekends when he stays at the new girls place.

Anyway, today I noticed that my vibrator was missing. It's one of those couple ones that the woman can wear inside her while someone else can control it with a remote. At first I thought he might have taken it to try and sell it (ew) but I can't find it with the rest of his stuff.

I know by his search history and later by his own admission that this new girl was interested in something like my vibrator. This and the fact that I can't find it anywhere leads me to believe he has taken it to use on her.

To complicate the situation even more I was diagnosed with an incurable STD about a year ago (for those curious it is genital HSV-1) and had used the vibrator by myself a couple of days ago. If it matters, I did clean it after using it.

My question is, WIBTA if I messaged this girl to warn her that not only is she using a second hand vibrator but also one that was used by someone with an STD?

TLDR I believe my recently ex-boyfriend has taken my vibrator to use with his new girlfriend. I recently used this vibrator and I have a form of genital herpes. WIBTA if I messaged her to warn her about this?

Small update: she appears to have blocked me on Facebook so I guess that's that. Thank you everyone for your support and advice.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for not being interested in having sex with my new spouse?

I got married recently. It's not going great for a... variety of reasons. We were waiting for marriage to have sex, which hasn't happened yet. I wasn't the reason for this, spouse is just very Catholic and didn't want to risk pregnancy. We are both virgins though.

The wedding didn't go well to say the least. During the reception, it came out that my parents were getting divorced, and my father had knocked up his mistress. Much was made of him finally "having a child" (I'm adopted). This went over horribly as you can imagine.

My father also had his mistress crash the reception. This was obviously a huge scene, and all anyone talked about. I spent the entire reception downing shots and shoveling food in in between talking my mother down and fielding gossip. I'm not an attention seeker, but not one person said congratulations and my husband and I did not speak the entire night. My father and his girlfriend were eventually asked to leave, but my mother had to be locked in a hotel room to avoid a fight.

My biological grandmother was complaining of chest pains so I had to drunkenly uber her to the hospital. My new husband ended up passing out, so he was no help in any way. I came back and ubered my now too tired to do anything mother back to her house. I spent a few hours drinking with some bridesmaids raging about my emotions and then passed out in a bathtub.

The next day, I was FURIOUS. I ended up ghosting with two of my bridesmaids to a different state for the next two days before going on a planned business trip. In between these things, I had to take my mother to the psych ward, which my new husband was again no help with.

I'm currently still in a different state on that trip, and I'm still furious. My new husband is mad at me because we're not currently speaking much but I'm in no mood to speak to much of anyone. It's hard for me to accept calls or texts from anyone in my social circle right now. While I feel bad that almost three weeks on the marriage isn't consummated, I'm not the one who insisted on waiting for marriage, and I'm certainly not in any mood right now. I'm going back to home state tomorrow, and I'm in a mood to have my own bedroom when I get there. I could stay in this state indefinitely if I really wanted, but I'd have to get the rest of my things and it's a high COL area.

I've gotten no apology, and my spouse thinks that my anger is due to not having sex on the wedding night. I couldn't care LESS about that. I had too much going on anyway. I just wanted some support, and I haven't gotten any. I'm not particularly interested in going on a honeymoon with someone who essentially only wants me for sex. At least work and my friends value me as a person and not just for the chance that I'll spread my legs for them. I don't want sex right now, but I don't want to be divorced after a month either.

MasBrillante
Dec 3, 2005

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have to give it to him, “replica” really dresses up wearing knockoffs. Like a collection hobby.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I got married recently. It's not going great for a... variety of reasons. We were waiting for marriage to have sex, which hasn't happened yet. I wasn't the reason for this, spouse is just very Catholic and didn't want to risk pregnancy. We are both virgins though.

The wedding didn't go well to say the least. During the reception, it came out that my parents were getting divorced, and my father had knocked up his mistress. Much was made of him finally "having a child" (I'm adopted). This went over horribly as you can imagine.

My father also had his mistress crash the reception. This was obviously a huge scene, and all anyone talked about. I spent the entire reception downing shots and shoveling food in in between talking my mother down and fielding gossip. I'm not an attention seeker, but not one person said congratulations and my husband and I did not speak the entire night. My father and his girlfriend were eventually asked to leave, but my mother had to be locked in a hotel room to avoid a fight.

My biological grandmother was complaining of chest pains so I had to drunkenly uber her to the hospital. My new husband ended up passing out, so he was no help in any way. I came back and ubered my now too tired to do anything mother back to her house. I spent a few hours drinking with some bridesmaids raging about my emotions and then passed out in a bathtub.

The next day, I was FURIOUS. I ended up ghosting with two of my bridesmaids to a different state for the next two days before going on a planned business trip. In between these things, I had to take my mother to the psych ward, which my new husband was again no help with.

I'm currently still in a different state on that trip, and I'm still furious. My new husband is mad at me because we're not currently speaking much but I'm in no mood to speak to much of anyone. It's hard for me to accept calls or texts from anyone in my social circle right now. While I feel bad that almost three weeks on the marriage isn't consummated, I'm not the one who insisted on waiting for marriage, and I'm certainly not in any mood right now. I'm going back to home state tomorrow, and I'm in a mood to have my own bedroom when I get there. I could stay in this state indefinitely if I really wanted, but I'd have to get the rest of my things and it's a high COL area.

I've gotten no apology, and my spouse thinks that my anger is due to not having sex on the wedding night. I couldn't care LESS about that. I had too much going on anyway. I just wanted some support, and I haven't gotten any. I'm not particularly interested in going on a honeymoon with someone who essentially only wants me for sex. At least work and my friends value me as a person and not just for the chance that I'll spread my legs for them. I don't want sex right now, but I don't want to be divorced after a month either.

lol, this poor guy. all he wanted to do was get lit to deal with the shitshow that hit the fan as he married into it, and to go on vacation. meanwhile she's deciding between exiling herself to another bedroom or another state, both very good options. she's just got issues compounding on issues compounding on issues.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Smirking_Serpent posted:

At this point my mom told me(not her) to get out of the house.

Wow

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pinecone Sample posted:

lol, this poor guy. all he wanted to do was get lit to deal with the shitshow that hit the fan as he married into it, and to go on vacation. meanwhile she's deciding between exiling herself to another bedroom or another state, both very good options. she's just got issues compounding on issues compounding on issues.

Maybe he can get an annulment from the church.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

therobit posted:

Maybe he can get an annulment from the church.

maybe he can just not submit the marriage license, don't you have to do it within 10 days or something in many counties

"I know I got up there and said all that for better or worse stuff, but it got bad FAST"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Smirking_Serpent posted:

That one is a work of art.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This thread has consistently offered what it said it's going to at a rapid rate and for a long time.

That's not necessarily a compliment :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

sweet thursday posted:

This thread has consistently offered what it said it's going to at a rapid rate and for a long time.

That's not necessarily a compliment :smith:

I'm glad you were able to cum, at least. Sorry about the crying.